Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:45:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236942 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:06:50 PM

If faucetbox The Transaction ID is a clickable link to the Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain reader at blockr.io
At blockr.io it says "Unconfirmed transaction!"
If we take the SAME Transaction ID to the Major, Luxembourg based BlockchainInfo BTC Block Explorer:- https://blockchain.info/search
We can see that that the problem is : Transaction rejected by our node. Reason: The Maximum number of outputs in a single transaction is 200

Can you explain what do you want to do with this issue?

is anyone have problem with payment from faucetbox?
on faucetbox dashboard everything looks ok, but after 24h on block reader Unconfirmed transaction!
for the first time in the last year I have problem with FB.

It was already explained in this or previous thread. Transaction with more than 200 outputs is completely fine (all faucetbox.com transactions were so big since the beginning), it's just Blockchain.info that doesn't display them until they're confirmed. Now the problem is that they're not getting confirmed, but here the problem is that Bitcoin network is often under attack lately and there's huge backlog of unconfirmed, spammy transactions.
Such delays already happened once (27 June I believe) and transactions from that day got confirmed after ~3 days.
You can see current backlog here: https://tradeblock.com/blockchain . On the right under "Mempool" graph there's "Transactions: 33,935". ~34000 unconfirmed transactions is a huge number and it's causing problems.
We do use the estimatefee feature that automatically increases the fee (and it actually did that), but it reacts too slow sometimes.

So I'm really sorry for inconvenience. I assure you that it will get through eventually.

EDIT: I think that actually all FaucetBOX.com transactions are confirmed now. Can you confirm that?

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:12:58 PM

just now received transaction. now is ok.
the first time the problem started, so it was weird.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:48:27 AM

i don't understand what happen with the faucetbox support,  i sent 2 tickets and any answer yet  like   a week ago.

my faucet is still on review , pending of approval .  
i just update the information and sent  the new data for a review, still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.refbackptc.com
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:08:23 AM

well guys i need a site like primedice to pay in 10 acounts like 1 euro par day profit in faucet captchs the scheme sorry im not going even there some faucets like this its good

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:46:33 AM

i don't understand what happen with the faucetbox support,  i sent 2 tickets and any answer yet  like   a week ago.

my faucet is still on review , pending of approval .  
i just update the information and sent  the new data for a review, still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.refbackptc.com

I'm not responsible for support and approving faucets anymore, I'll ask my coworker about that.

However I see that you have the "claim" button overlayed over AdSense ad. While I'd accept such faucet to our list, you'll get banned by Google AdSense sooner or later, as it's against their Terms of Service.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:20:38 AM

Any news about banning a bots?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:05:42 AM

Still working on it. We must make sure it won't decrease performance too much and that it won't hit legitimate users.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:17:40 PM

does it exist any stable faucetbox script, except default fb script?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:23:07 PM

also any chance to have these stats added to the script?...

A lot of those stats just require some MySQL tables and queries, they should be pretty easy to implement yourself with a small amount of knowledge. (Keep in mind that any code below hasn't been tested and is just from the top of my head. It's also been a while since I used PHP and MySQL properly, so I may make a few errors here and there).

For example, the total users could be created by adding this to line 953 of index.php:
Code:
$totalUsers = $sql->query("COUNT (address) FROM Faucetinabox_Addresses");
$data['totalUsers'] = $totalUsers->fetch();

And then adding this where you wanted the number to appear on your template:
Code:
<span class="label label-success">Users</span> Total users paid: <?php $data['totalUsers']; ?>

Total paid and Total paid daily would basically need a new table (E.G overallStats) with two rows (E.G totalPaid, totalDaily), then simply have a MySQL query add the user's reward to the corresponding row every time they claimed from your faucet. Something like this around line 1190:
Code:
$q = $sql->prepare("UPDATE overallStats SET totalPaid = totalPaid + ?");
$q->execute(array($reward));

$q = $sql->prepare("UPDATE overallStats SET totalDaily = totalDaily + ?");
$q->execute(array($reward));
Then, create a CRON job which runs at midnight every day to overwrite totalDaily back to 0. Something along those lines should work.

Elbandi's Minifaucet script has an option to use FaucetBox as a payment processor.
Apart from that, you would have to edit an existing script to add FaucetBox payments or create your own.
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:24:06 PM

Still working on it. We must make sure it won't decrease performance too much and that it won't hit legitimate users.

can you add another step that asks the user to solve a math problem after they fill out the captcha?

We can, but that won't help. Captcha solving services work like that:

1. bot opens the page and makes a screenshot of the captcha
2. screenshot is sent to people that sits all day solving captchas
3. they read the captcha and sends the answer (so it doesn't matter what's there as long as they can just read it and provide the answer)
4. bot enters the aswer

So the bot could just send the math problem and get a response, just like with other captchas.

Microfaucet ( http://www.freebitcoinfaucet.org/ ) works just fine after migration ( https://faucetbox.com/microwallet-migration ).

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 03:34:55 PM

Elbandi's Minifaucet script has an option to use FaucetBox as a payment processor.
Apart from that, you would have to edit an existing script to add FaucetBox payments or create your own.

Thanks a lot. This is what I looking for.
I hope that there will not be problems with copyright  Grin Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 04:51:38 PM

We can, but that won't help. Captcha solving services work like that:

1. bot opens the page and makes a screenshot of the captcha
2. screenshot is sent to people that sits all day solving captchas
3. they read the captcha and sends the answer (so it doesn't matter what's there as long as they can just read it and provide the answer)
4. bot enters the aswer

So the bot could just send the math problem and get a response, just like with other captchas.
The only foolproof way to try and stop the bot is to check the HTML DOM of the previous page on submission, as I believe in order for the captcha service to work code needs to be injected on the site (This is as I understand it, I'm not 100% sure). However, I am unsure how this would be done and it would also likely take up a large amount of resources to do so, making the script unusable for most smaller owners. It really is a problem.

Thanks a lot. This is what I looking for.
I hope that there will not be problems with copyright  Grin Grin
Just leave the footer link on the page and everything should be fine!
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:58:02 PM

The only foolproof way to try and stop the bot is to check the HTML DOM of the previous page on submission, as I believe in order for the captcha service to work code needs to be injected on the site (This is as I understand it, I'm not 100% sure). However, I am unsure how this would be done and it would also likely take up a large amount of resources to do so, making the script unusable for most smaller owners. It really is a problem.

Unfortunately I believe that wouldn't help either. The bot uses iMacros, which means that it doesn't inject any Javascript into the page. It injects a driver into the browser itself (just like Selenium if you're familiar with it). It's undetectable by any valuable means.

bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:06:02 AM

i am getting problem in your faucet script ..problem is when i login to admin put password ..i am able to login but anything i do or update the setting or detail in admin panel and when i click save button ..it taking me to login page again ..

Do you know anyone what is the iisue ..why i am getting this problem and how can i solve it
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:48:22 AM

How they send 13000 satoshi without fee ? or they Spend fee from their own pocket?
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:06:50 AM

How they send 13000 satoshi without fee ? or they Spend fee from their own pocket?
They send payments in bulk to lots of people at a time, as they only have to pay a fee once doing that. The fees are collected from the site's deposit fees.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:12:22 AM

They send payments in bulk to lots of people at a time, as they only have to pay a fee once doing that. The fees are collected from the site's deposit fees.

+1
nice to know how it's working Smiley
Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:15:55 AM

Hi,
I'm not good at php and bootstrap so maybe you can help me. Is there any code for additional pop up window with some custom message that appears when smbd click on Get Reward button?
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:42:27 AM

Take 037a3bfe7ad7c9f130d4a42550cc410b1cfd6b9edfafad38ade84cca9ff84a92 as an example. The transaction has a fee of 0.00020662 btc and has a total of 501 outputs, so the fee per output is just 41 satoshi, which is just a tiny fraction of the min payment threshold 13000 satoshi.

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:28:56 AM

Hi,
I'm not good at php and bootstrap so maybe you can help me. Is there any code for additional pop up window with some custom message that appears when smbd click on Get Reward button?
If you just want an alert box which says some information, you can just use alert() with Javascript. For example, if you don't have any other buttons on the page, you can use this code at line 93 of the default template file:
Code:
<script src = '//code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.4.min.js'></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
     $('.btn btn-primary btn-lg').click(function(){
          alert('Some information here');
     });
});
</script>
Or if you wanted to open an external page, you could replace the alert with something like this:
Code:
window.open("url", "title", "width=#,height=#");
Obviously editing url to the url of the page, giving the page a title and showing the width and height. The downside of this is that the page obviously cannot open in anything but a new tab on mobile, whereas the alert box will show as expected on mobile (providing there isn't too much text to display).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: