Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVEN]|33k.7 Supply|HexNode|StealthMsging|Multisig|SmartX|IoT|I2P|TOR|COV2  (Read 7263 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:45:42 AM

Do you have any thread translation bounty?

ah hhh .... mate
new account , make account for get bounty ??

buahahahahhaha

Think Again

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Abraham_samad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:12:08 AM

Holy Shit.....

"I'm not going to comment on CV2; dunno who this person is; CovenDev was somewhat "shaky" in the begining but has shown improvement and determination, and TheMightyKnight was holding things "together" while looking for a capable dev. I decided to return and finish this project."

Do us all a favour and don't bother,,,,had enough BS the first time around!

this fact
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:09:27 PM

anyone in here give me some cov for support this project ?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:36:16 PM

The block explorer is stuck at block 2. My wallet:

"blocks" : 3920,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 33756.23263195,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:39:10 PM

The block explorer is stuck at block 2. My wallet:

"blocks" : 3920,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 33756.23263195,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",

Gosh, I hope Covendev starts delivering instead of asking for money. We don't necessarily need Bittrex for a swap.

I did more in a day then you did in a month. As I stated above,  we need 1.5 BTC for bittrex, feel free to ask them about this; it's their policy; their like known for this.  You have to understand your negative reinforcement won't yield positive reinforcing results. Lol did you think your  my boss and I'm on your payroll? More like your holding my bags, and perhaps consider double bagging them, its the weekend guy. Chill; will proceed on Monday
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

same like korean drama Cheesy
CV2

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:03:34 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 12:15:05 AM by CV2

So CovenDev is back. Super news!
Thus, I have locked the team thread:

June 21, 2015, 07:00:27 PM      by CV2        
[ANN][COV] CovenCoin restart: Community Takeover - new thread
(That is the 1st rebirth-thread = the one which restarted COV on Midsummer Day.)

Read a summary of my initiative.

Mission accomplished.

Good luck now with COV2 !

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:35:07 AM

new wallet looks great, do we know how long bittrex will take to do the swap? I only managed to get 1 coin from trex to my old wallet didn't come till trex disabled the wallets. I'm not sure how to send my wallet.dat ?? do I just copy and paste it to the email?

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:33:59 AM

new wallet looks great, do we know how long bittrex will take to do the swap? I only managed to get 1 coin from trex to my old wallet didn't come till trex disabled the wallets. I'm not sure how to send my wallet.dat ?? do I just copy and paste it to the email?

Thanks CV2 from above.

Well have not heard from them all day; actually at their ranch in-person discussing it. Will post final results upon settlement.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:35:01 PM

hello  -
so my main focus for today is getting the swap administered on Bittrex. no one donated towards the swap and I don't have the means to pay 1.5BTC to the exchange in order to swap on top of all the other things im doing. I'm trying to ask they do it for free but have not heard back yet. This will be todays top priority; so if successful, we can continue feature implementations from the roadmap and release new things. But at the moment, this is the most critical thing that needs to be done. Will update community as I   hopefully make progress. Thank you (Please fav or RT my message to Bittrex for support, which I have provided the link below) Thanks
https://twitter.com/CovenCoin/status/615181475051388928
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:29:27 PM

I'd love to beable to help out with bittrex fees but have been laid off for 2 months and am more than a little broke right now

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:25:41 PM

So lets do some retweets guys.  https://twitter.com/CovenCoin/status/615181475051388928
Tell your friends too!  Wink
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:13:18 PM

So lets do some retweets guys.  https://twitter.com/CovenCoin/status/615181475051388928
Tell your friends too!  Wink
BUMP on that , lets do this Smiley
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:32:39 AM

Why is the Bittrex swap necessary? I succesfully withdrew coins from there.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:50:42 AM

Update
-apologize to Bittrex for the rash comment They are professional. Will open ticket.
...going to make this coin work.

Swap is needed in order for the coins (ie see new wallet; I installed masternodes and stealth msging... sigh) i did it this way so i gotta swap it guys.

https://i.imgur.com/aXYZX61.png
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:19:23 AM

Shouldn't Bittrex users be provided with an opportunity to swap the coins they bought from the exchange themselves i.e. that Bittrex opens the wallet for withdrawal on the current chain...
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:04:02 AM

Shouldn't Bittrex users be provided with an opportunity to swap the coins they bought from the exchange themselves i.e. that Bittrex opens the wallet for withdrawal on the current chain...

Bittrex locked the wallet on dev's request. They wouldn't have done that otherwise.

CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:26:12 AM

so it seems Bittrex wants me to re-vert to previous codebase/chain so people can move out their coins, in essence asking me to manualy do the swap.
now let me explain how a manual swap works; its literally that, a manual swap of the current coins you hold with the new coins (old doesnt function COV for COV2 (thanks for making me change the name there too Richie  Roll Eyes ) .

the trex at play
https://i.imgur.com/VxjGi24.png
ya greedy bastard

So if you could imagine:
1) You would send your coins from A) Exchange to B) your wallet.
2) You back up your wallet; record # of coins, (and a screen shot, I suggest this for your own security, showing proof of what was in the dat before sent) and send that information to me. You also provide a new COV2 address (from the new wallet)
3. I check it manually to ensure its accurate (the # of coins). I send  that many coins to the address you provide.

This process is repeated for everyone holding COV in a local wallet (meaning you moved them from exchange to your QT).

Now; its something that requires time (for the people with outstanding coins to get this msg, move coins, provide information), organizaton on our part, and not being able to progress until the swap period is over. I would say 1-2 weeks is fair for the community holders to move their coins to wallet from exchange/request a swap. This conclusion could not be avoided (unless we paid the 1.5, which I have no intention of doing). I will do this manually. I will make this the best fucking coin in the world, despite Bittrexs stubborn ways.

If you think I'm being out of line, the solution to this with the assistance of Bittrex would be like so.

1)Hey Bittrex; how many coins do you guys hold?
Bittrex XX,XXX
Okay, please update new codebase/wallet/provide new wallet address
Bittrex: Updated, heres addresss
Great, here are the new coins

There would be no manual swap. The time to do it is nearly incomparable to doing it manually.  But I'm going to do it. I ask for your patience as I organize the best method of doing this properly so no more time is wasted on bullshit and pennies for an exchange. Sigh, bear with me. Thank you.
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:49:29 AM

QUOTED FOR POSTERITY YOU PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER, YOU CAN'T CODE, YOU HIRE SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU, ALL YOUR COINS HAVE THE SAME DEFECT, PRETTY SURE YOU JUST BURIED COVEN  Grin DISSING TREX... THEY RUN A SERVICE AND ARE NOT A PRO-BONO CASE YOU IDIOT. YOU PUMPED AND DUMPED AND THEN DID IT AGAIN AND THEN YOU LEFT, COMMUNITY MADE AN EFFORT TO RESCUE THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COMEBACK AND FUCK THEM ALL OVER AGAIN.... ..................

REMEMBER THIS LITTLE SCREW UP?
 Kiss  https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.co.nz%2F%23!fgc0zBya!GsWWoB35KwhH1y12qydMs0jHIU5NLH-B7xezUVtjoMk&v=3

so it seems Bittrex wants me to re-vert to previous codebase/chain so people can move out their coins, in essence asking me to manualy do the swap.
now let me explain how a manual swap works; its literally that, a manual swap of the current coins you hold with the new coins (old doesnt function COV for COV2 (thanks for making me change the name there too Richie  Roll Eyes ) .

the trex at play

ya greedy bastard

So if you could imagine:
2) You back up your wallet; record # of coins, (and a screen shot, I suggest this for your own security, showing proof of what was in the dat before sent) and send that information to me. You also provide a new COV2 address (from the new wallet)
3. I check it manually to ensure its accurate (the # of coins). I send  that many coins to the address you provide.

This process is repeated for everyone holding COV in a local wallet (meaning you moved them from exchange to your QT).

Now; its something that requires time (for the people with outstanding coins to get this msg, move coins, provide information), organizaton on our part, and not being able to progress until the swap period is over. I would say 1-2 weeks is fair for the community holders to move their coins to wallet from exchange/request a swap. This conclusion could not be avoided (unless we paid the 1.5, which I have no intention of doing). I will do this manually. I will make this the best fucking coin in the world, despite Bittrexs stubborn ways.

If you think I'm being out of line, the solution to this with the assistance of Bittrex would be like so.

Bittrex XX,XXX

There would be no manual swap. The time to do it is nearly incomparable to doing it manually.  But I'm going to do it. I ask for your patience as I organize the best method of doing this properly so no more time is wasted on bullshit and pennies for an exchange. Sigh, bear with me. Thank you.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:16:45 AM

QUOTED FOR POSTERITY YOU PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMER, YOU CAN'T CODE, YOU HIRE SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU, ALL YOUR COINS HAVE THE SAME DEFECT, PRETTY SURE YOU JUST BURIED COVEN  Grin DISSING TREX... THEY RUN A SERVICE AND ARE NOT A PRO-BONO CASE YOU IDIOT. YOU PUMPED AND DUMPED AND THEN DID IT AGAIN AND THEN YOU LEFT, COMMUNITY MADE AN EFFORT TO RESCUE THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COMEBACK AND FUCK THEM ALL OVER AGAIN.... ..................

REMEMBER THIS LITTLE SCREW UP?
 Kiss  https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.co.nz%2F%23!fgc0zBya!GsWWoB35KwhH1y12qydMs0jHIU5NLH-B7xezUVtjoMk&v=3

now let me explain how a manual swap works; its literally that, a manual swap of the current coins you hold with the new coins (old doesnt function COV for COV2 (thanks for making me change the name there too Richie  Roll Eyes ) .

the trex at play
https://i.imgur.com/VxjGi24.png
ya greedy bastard

So if you could imagine:
3. I check it manually to ensure its accurate (the # of coins). I send  that many coins to the address you provide.

Bittrex XX,XXX

There would be no manual swap. The time to do it is nearly incomparable to doing it manually.  But I'm going to do it. I ask for your patience as I organize the best method of doing this properly so no more time is wasted on bullshit and pennies for an exchange. Sigh, bear with me. Thank you.

Oh, yes, no policy, if you have an idea, suggestion, opinion, anything of worth you would like to contribute, please take the time to jot it down, in detail on a piece of paper, fold it, and shove it up your ass. Remember to not be clinching when you insert, to ensure proper posting. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: