Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162312 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:30:28 PM

I like the fact that you can hold money online without requiring tons of paper verification, so that your wealth doesnt depend on some crappy documents.

Also the fact that only I have access to my money and no 3rd parties.

Thirdly I like the fact since this opens up new ways to earn money online, and to invest in various places.

So i like bitcoin, investment & financial side more rather than other features .

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:54:59 PM

I think the first that caught my attention is the how you can store it online and access from just about anywhere and use it anywhere. It's like universal currency. Plus the money actually belongs to you.

isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:58:32 PM

Its pseudo-anonymous system and easy-to-use sending money worldwide with almost no fee. We don't need crook banking system anymore. No government seizing our money = financial freedom.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:06:13 PM

Low fee transaction  Grin

The fee aren't much low, especially when you use faucet

I see that other coins like doge or stellar have very less fee.

In fact doge fee most of the time is 1 DOGE and it is 0.00000035 bitcoin or Stellar: 0.000011 btc
silly_ninja

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:50:12 PM

No dependence on banks, anonymity and low transaction fees.
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:46:40 AM

• it's neat technology
  • it's a real alternative to fiat and other commodity
  • it's pretty subversive - I like that
  • it's giving me the feel of "power" - compared to the feel my fiat bank gives me
  • it's giving me the feel of "enlightenment" - I knew nothing about money before I studied Bitcoin
  • and probably more...

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:53:42 AM

for me bitcoin is not only a cool way to store and process my money through out the world but also its a newest and coolest and safest way to get the best knowledge I had wished to know..like all those os , financing , even getting scammed is also a lesson for me that how I can be safe by spotting the scammers and soo on..its a way I can start any business I want if I am sure about that before starting
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:03:15 PM

I hate paypal, the limits, the verification and the restriction, and bitcoin doesnt have these things and that's why i love bitcoin Smiley
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:31:57 PM

i like Instant send/receive service that is provided by bitcoin i also can pay from mobile this is save my precious time i also one thing like about this site that is fee is very low
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:31:42 PM

I hate paypal, the limits, the verification and the restriction, and bitcoin doesnt have these things and that's why i love bitcoin Smiley

exactly , there is a lot of restrictions for using paypal and other options are simply not as good but with bitcoin everything is so easy and efficient. not to mention anybody can do it and with the lowest fee.

but sadly there is still not enough places to use bitcoin at.

Only Bitcoin
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:31:44 PM

exactly , there is a lot of restrictions for using paypal and other options are simply not as good but with bitcoin everything is so easy and efficient. not to mention anybody can do it and with the lowest fee.

haha lol iam not alone
i hate paypal to, i love bitcoin because bitcoin is simple and never asked my identity
but when i moved from paypal to bitcoin,paypal has allowed withdrawal to bank account without verification so i can withdraw my money from paypal to bank account even though my paypal is unverfied,so its more than eassy than last year
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:40:35 PM

You forgot also one important thing that Paypal has and Bitcoin doesn't, the chargebacks. I think that this is the worst thing about Paypal and I can't stand it.

This is a safe haven for scammers. I have been scammed by using PayPal several times and the worst thing is that at the end, your destiny is in the hands of some guy out there who is studying your case and making decision.

I guess this is just a faith of centralized systems.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:10:59 PM

You forgot also one important thing that Paypal has and Bitcoin doesn't, the chargebacks. I think that this is the worst thing about Paypal and I can't stand it.

This is a safe haven for scammers. I have been scammed by using PayPal several times and the worst thing is that at the end, your destiny is in the hands of some guy out there who is studying your case and making decision.

I guess this is just a faith of centralized systems.

Forgot it damn, yeah that's very true, i hate chargebacks. I just never make any deal through paypal, that's why i like bitcoin.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:14:41 PM

i like best in bitcoin was...
1.) it is cool
2.) it has low transaction fees.
3.) you can earn from it.
4.) it is easy to use.
5.) the transactions are almost instant. not like in banks.

and i learn a lot from bitcoin so i really love it..
goodluck to all of us.
Tongue

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:30:38 PM

There is hardly any financial freedom left:

Capital controls
Anti structuring laws
Financial restrictions (big brother tells you want you can buy and what not, even if its a legal purchase)

etc...

How is that financial freedom?

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

i really like bitcoin itself and it has many factors and uses that i like but there is one thing i like best in bitcoin and that is its anonimity. i know it's not completely anonymous but compared to other payment processors, bitcoin is the best on anonimity.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:57:58 PM

i really like bitcoin itself and it has many factors and uses that i like but there is one thing i like best in bitcoin and that is its anonimity. i know it's not completely anonymous but compared to other payment processors, bitcoin is the best on anonimity.
although bitcoin remain anonymous has the disadvantage that you can not ask the bitcoin refund if it has been sent. therefore you should be careful
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:23:37 PM

i like bitcoin, coz i can earn it free, so i can buy some stuff with my bitcoin Wink

Let's find it!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:24:51 PM

although bitcoin remain anonymous has the disadvantage that you can not ask the bitcoin refund if it has been sent. therefore you should be careful

There can be a third party that can act as an intermediary for transactions, or something like an escrow service that ensures the seller completes their part of the transaction before releasing the payment.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:32:57 PM

There can be a third party that can act as an intermediary for transactions, or something like an escrow service that ensures the seller completes their part of the transaction before releasing the payment.

then what is the point of using bitcoin? using a third party would be the same as using a bank or like using PayPal. and third parties don't come free either.
i think services need to built up their trust. for instance if steam starts accepting bitcoin, nobody would even think about not trusting it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: