Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216049 times)
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:20:29 AM

Someone asked me today if im helping with this coin. Yes. Mreggman asked me if I would help and yes he paid me for said help. Mostly it was consultation and just asking advice. He is an interesting character and I like being helpful.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:29:02 AM

Someone asked me today if im helping with this coin. Yes. Mreggman asked me if I would help and yes he paid me for said help. Mostly it was consultation and just asking advice. He is an interesting character and I like being helpful.

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.  It takes a long time to learn what you know.  Personally I am glad to know you are on the coin with MrEggman.  He is a lot more interesting than I thought he was in the beginning.  Thats for sure lol.  I was totally wrong.  Thanks for being there and stepping up defaced!!

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:31:42 AM

"give a man a cabbage, he'll eat for a night.  give a man sprouts, he'll eat for life"

You must be talking to MrE.  Either that or he is rubbing off on you a lot lol.  See if he likes my sig.  Still small anf all but it has more info and links under stuff.

Looks cool to me Smiley

Thanks TrinityCoin.  I appreciate that.  I probably should have just stolen your code though lol.

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:02:18 AM

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one am appreciative of your help. We can always use help, and I am glad that more people are helping. I am happy the community is growing, and see big things in the future for Sprouts if we continue at this pace. I keep renting hash to help out and am holding on to my coins. I am thinking of doing some code giveaways on Twitter as soon as we get C-Cex, and maybe later Yobit. Figure if people get free coins, it will peak interest, and attract more users.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:12:31 AM

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one am appreciative of your help. We can always use help, and I am glad that more people are helping. I am happy the community is growing, and see big things in the future for Sprouts if we continue at this pace. I keep renting hash to help out and am holding on to my coins. I am thinking of doing some code giveaways on Twitter as soon as we get C-Cex, and maybe later Yobit. Figure if people get free coins, it will peak interest, and attract more users.

Yobit already told me he was going to give it to his tech guys.  I have not heard a word from him since.  There is no reason that we should not already be on Yobit.  That is not what I came back to say though.  For the first 24 hours on the exchange we held the second leading volume of all coins except for Doge who was ahead in first.  I knew we would do a big volume and tried to tell them that but it is all good.  I think congrats are in order for our first day on the exchange!!  We still have a ways to go though.  These coins should be up at 1k easily.  There are always dumpers in the beginning and I think we can handle it before the rise begins.
Thanks skyline247.  Those are great ideas.  We are on the way.

skyline247

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:42:51 AM

Yobit already told me he was going to give it to his tech guys.  I have not heard a word from him since.  There is no reason that we should not already be on Yobit.  That is not what I came back to say though.  For the first 24 hours on the exchange we held the second leading volume of all coins except for Doge who was ahead in first.  I knew we would do a big volume and tried to tell them that but it is all good.  I think congrats are in order for our first day on the exchange!!  We still have a ways to go though.  These coins should be up at 1k easily.  There are always dumpers in the beginning and I think we can handle it before the rise begins.

Yep. I saw that. Congrats Dev and community for day 1 - the genesis of a stable and long-surviving coin. Also the low price point at this stage is to be expected, I suppose. I am sure there have been people mining this from the beginning who, just like every other coin, were only in it to make a turnaround and sell as soon as an exchange opened up. They had no exit except for Spots exchange, which didn't last very long. Therefore the price point will be low for a little while until the weak hands are shaken out.
  After that the true investors will be in the majority. We'll probably see some dumps now and then from people readjusting their portfolio, or to rent more hash to remine, but I truly believe we'll see the price climb. I don't think at a huge rate, but slow & steady is fine for me, as I am in this for the long-haul.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:03:35 AM

Yep. I saw that. Congrats Dev and community for day 1 - the genesis of a stable and long-surviving coin. Also the low price point at this stage is to be expected, I suppose. I am sure there have been people mining this from the beginning who, just like every other coin, were only in it to make a turnaround and sell as soon as an exchange opened up. They had no exit except for Spots exchange, which didn't last very long. Therefore the price point will be low for a little while until the weak hands are shaken out.
  After that the true investors will be in the majority. We'll probably see some dumps now and then from people readjusting their portfolio, or to rent more hash to remine, but I truly believe we'll see the price climb. I don't think at a huge rate, but slow & steady is fine for me, as I am in this for the long-haul.

If I could get my stupid wallet to load correctly and give my btc to me we would be #1.  It just sits there laughing at me while it slowly loads.  Time for a new wallet.  This one is done!!!

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:32:37 PM

I havnt sold any of my sprouts but im now two stakes in, and must say ITS AWESOME! Lets get some bounties made up.

irc tipbot would be a good one

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:20:14 PM

I havnt sold any of my sprouts but im now two stakes in, and must say ITS AWESOME! Lets get some bounties made up.

I havnt sold any of mine either and I can help fund the bounty.

Fortune Favors the Brave
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:10:55 PM

Great community we are building! I can throw in for bounties too.. and Id also like to throw in the ring a bounty for ANDROID WALLET! Lets go people, who can do it??? Wink

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:14:34 PM

Great community we are building! I can throw in for bounties too.. and Id also like to throw in the ring a bounty for ANDROID WALLET! Lets go people, who can do it??? Wink

an android wallet would be awesome.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:43:23 PM

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:19:04 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 04:39:01 PM by CrazyCoins

I just got a message for DogeDarkDev.  I sent last night about the tip bot.  He is a great guy and has worked that coin from nothing into things I do not even really understand.  He gave me an offer of 0.4btc for a good tipbot for irc.  He would make a great one I am sure but I asked him how low he will go as a bud and I will just have to wait and see.  I have not sold any sprouts yet but I don't know if he would go for sprouts.  He has a lot on his plate.  I just went to him because he is a quality dev and I know he can do it and is a good guy.  The other guy I went to has not replied and looks like he might not have connections he used to by looking at his page but I don't know.  Hopefully DogeDarkDev will come through with something for us.  I am feeling rough this morning so I may just have to be in and out today but I will stay online so I can check.  What do you all think about that price and trying to go in together for that??  He would probably have it ready in no time.  Hopefully he will go down also.  Everybody can just give MrEggman the coins because I already went down that road.  Or pay DogeDarkDev whatever you want to pay and we will just make sure we have enough.  I am having a large problem getting to the btc I do have so somebody might get a pm sometime today if I can't get them out.  Just for total clarity, I own quite a few DOGED but I bought them all.  I am a total dumbass next to him and could not offer him anything whatsoever for him to pay me for.  I will continue to buy his coins as well because I think they will go up enough to make a good bit for people.  Especially with all the work he has done since taking over that coin.
What do you think??

EDIT:  Just got a reply back from him and he will take DODED as a payment but I can't trade all that I have tried to accumulate.  I sent it back to him to try to get it lower so I am trying.  He is a good guy so we will see what he comes back with.  I do not expect him to do it for nothing though.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:31:54 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 04:56:33 PM by CrazyCoins

I don't know if MrEggman is working on an android wallet or not but on the homepage it shows one so I am thinking he is making one or has plans for one soon.

Typo...sorry bout that!!!!!

skyline247

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:05:15 PM

Count me down for bounty funding as well. Not sure how much yet. I'll let you know. I've got it spread between two machines. One is at my house, and one is at my daughter's house -which I am at now, and will be for the next week or so. I know at least 1000 SPRT. Not much I know, but it's all I have on this computer right now. I'll mine more.

Edit: As far as the tip bot, I can pledge .025 BTC. Everything else is tied up right now.
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:28:32 PM

Count me down for bounty funding as well. Not sure how much yet. I'll let you know. I've got it spread between two machines. One is at my house, and one is at my daughter's house -which I am at now, and will be for the next week or so. I know at least 1000 SPRT. Not much I know, but it's all I have on this computer right now. I'll mine more.

Edit: As far as the tip bot, I can pledge .025 BTC. Everything else is tied up right now.

Great.  Thanks a lot skyline247.  I know about being stretched thin right now.  I could match your .025....possibly go to .05 if I can get into my wallet.  There is just a little in there but enough to make me want to get in to it.  I just woke up from a 3hr nap lol.  I knew I didn't feel right though.  Anyway some progress might be made on the tipbot.  I don't know what if even yet but he said he would let me know tonight after he checks a couple of things.

skyline247

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Great.  Thanks a lot skyline247.  I know about being stretched thin right now.  I could match your .025....possibly go to .05 if I can get into my wallet.  There is just a little in there but enough to make me want to get in to it.  I just woke up from a 3hr nap lol.  I knew I didn't feel right though.  Anyway some progress might be made on the tipbot.  I don't know what if even yet but he said he would let me know tonight after he checks a couple of things.

OK. Just let me know. Busy moving stuff today but I'll be back on later tonight.
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:55:46 AM

GameGear in irc is doing it already

Fortune Favors the Brave
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

Ok cool.  That is great.  How much is the bounty for that going to be?

skyline247

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:10:27 AM

Awesome. Glad to see it's moving along. Whenever it is completed just tell me an address to send the bounty to. I will be back on later today for a short while. Right now I must get some sleep. I've had maybe 6 hours sleep in the past 2 days. I frickin' hate moving!! Especially furniture, and my daughter has enough furniture for 2 households. Grrrr.  Grin Later gang. Keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: