Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216049 times)
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:23:55 AM

Lack of interest.

I ran a simple promo for CRT

Put together a nice pot of SPROUTS for a giveaway
Like 1 Million
Offer new users that download a wallet and do some promo some free coins.. like 5 to 10k
Make sure they are not newbie members!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078787.msg11615263#msg11615263

The link for the promo i did.
It worked!

Great idea!

Sounds fine to me.. if anyone installs the wallet PM me for a bonus Wink

TrinityCoin, you are awesome!  I received the bonus for installing the wallet. Thank you so much, it is very much appreciated!  

TC you may be in trouble man.  What are you going to do if 200 people install the wallet and come to you lol   We need a pool and a promo like B-MoneyXcan described.  That seems like a good promo to me.   I could always tweet your offer out..... Naaa I wouldn't do that to ya man lol.  If we do it as a pool then we can decide how many people and how many Sprouts they get based on how many are contributed.  You are more than welcome to give them out.  I don't really want to but I will because I have the time.  If you want to do it then I will just Tweet the heck out of it and make sure people are messaging you constantly .  Just let me know what you are going to do and we will do it!!! Grin

haha I will just keep sending them out til i feel like stopping. So for now, bring it on people! I do like the pool idea though. It would be even cooler if it was mineable so whatever is mined we can then giveaway. Also wouldnt hurt to have a multipool currently because its possible to mine other coins and buy up tons of sprouts atm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:04:01 AM

Finally got me some sprouts.
I'm in.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:51:20 AM

I'm in.

WTG ,,,Libertymind and welcome!!!!

How many did you get??

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
Libertymind

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:58:08 AM

I'm in.

How many did you get??
Thanks Crazy I got about 50k
Looks like the price went up 400%
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:35:17 PM

I'm in.

How many did you get??
Thanks Crazy I got about 50k
Looks like the price went up 400%

I told ya to just stake them and hold on because they are about to go up more.  I didn't mean just hold on to them.  I meant hold on tight for the ride lol.  Glad it works for you man.  You are a great guy to have around here.  This is a good coin and when word gets out a little more then that will be it.  I just cant get my btc over to the exchange because of Multibit.  I officially hate Multibit.  I have lost a ton of btc on this coin because this wallet is so messed up.

Libertymind

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:42:16 PM

Sprouts just shot up by 26%
Libertymind

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

Sprouts got the #1 spot in volume at cryptopia, time to graduate to an exchange with higher volume.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Sprouts got the #1 spot in volume at cryptopia, time to graduate to an exchange with higher volume.

I agree that would be nice, someone should petition c-cex or cryptsy. I'd say bittrex but man, 3 btc ransom and still potentially get delisted NOPE.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:40:44 PM

I agree that would be nice, someone should petition c-cex or cryptsy. I'd say bittrex but man, 3 btc ransom and still potentially get delisted NOPE.

I agree.  one thing that I may think differently is that they would make a ton in our volume alone and I can't really see out volume going down.  It is just sad that Richie seemed great when they first started out and needed US but now he can't even glance at a coin real quick??  He can let other coins on there that obviously will be dead in no time but a coin like this will provide volume for years.  Just in stake value.  He should not be so short sighted that he wants 3btc up front and does not see the greater picture in which he could make so much more off of than these little coins that just pay his bribe and then they die lol.  It has already been proven that we can rise to the top of an exchange.  Imagine what we could do on bittrex if he was not so short sighted.  He used to not be that way.

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:25:35 AM

I agree.  one thing that I may think differently is that they would make a ton in our volume alone and I can't really see out volume going down.  It is just sad that Richie seemed great when they first started out and needed US but now he can't even glance at a coin real quick??  He can let other coins on there that obviously will be dead in no time but a coin like this will provide volume for years.  Just in stake value.  He should not be so short sighted that he wants 3btc up front and does not see the greater picture in which he could make so much more off of than these little coins that just pay his bribe and then they die lol.  It has already been proven that we can rise to the top of an exchange.  Imagine what we could do on bittrex if he was not so short sighted.  He used to not be that way.

Heh I have no desire for your 3btc... I've never asked anyone to pay to get listed... But what I do expect is to see community support and demand.  Do a search on our twitter feed and you'll see your coin is no where in sight.  Whether twitter is the right medium to get our attention or not is obviously up for debate, but in at this time of our life cycle, we are looking for interesting coins with strong communities.  I assure you, its nothing to do with shortsightedness... If a coin isn't constantly in our faces, its hard to prioritize them all ... I wouldn't have even known about this coin if I wasn't randomly trolling BCT.

So to the point, please get our attention via twitter campaigns or via irc.  That's the most effective way of getting listed... (getting a coin code reviewed by a reputable source and posted will also get you ahead of the curve).

thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:14:01 AM

^^^^^^^^ Atleast we got a reply from the man himself, come on boys and girls start those tweets to bittrex  Wink
Libertymind

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:06:06 AM

^^^^^^^^ Atleast we got a reply from the man himself, come on boys and girls start those tweets to bittrex  Wink
Nice work
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:25:34 AM

Nice work

Alright the time has come to tell one and all about SPROUTS through Twitter !

Retweet & Favorite the following Tweets.

Bittrex: https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/621923497812492288
C-CEX: https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/621925180089090049
Poloniex: https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/621925703181733888
YoBit: https://twitter.com/AltMarketWatch/status/621926232200839170
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:04:32 PM

I agree.  one thing that I may think differently is that they would make a ton in our volume alone and I can't really see out volume going down.  It is just sad that Richie seemed great when they first started out and needed US but now he can't even glance at a coin real quick??  He can let other coins on there that obviously will be dead in no time but a coin like this will provide volume for years.  Just in stake value.  He should not be so short sighted that he wants 3btc up front and does not see the greater picture in which he could make so much more off of than these little coins that just pay his bribe and then they die lol.  It has already been proven that we can rise to the top of an exchange.  Imagine what we could do on bittrex if he was not so short sighted.  He used to not be that way.

Heh I have no desire for your 3btc... I've never asked anyone to pay to get listed... But what I do expect is to see community support and demand.  Do a search on our twitter feed and you'll see your coin is no where in sight.  Whether twitter is the right medium to get our attention or not is obviously up for debate, but in at this time of our life cycle, we are looking for interesting coins with strong communities.  I assure you, its nothing to do with shortsightedness... If a coin isn't constantly in our faces, its hard to prioritize them all ... I wouldn't have even known about this coin if I wasn't randomly trolling BCT.

So to the point, please get our attention via twitter campaigns or via irc.  That's the most effective way of getting listed... (getting a coin code reviewed by a reputable source and posted will also get you ahead of the curve).

thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Richiela@Bittrex  I am glad you trolled your self this way.  I have sent twitters to you and it used to be when you need US you would always reply back to me and add a good coin.  That was when YOU were the one trying to get ahead!!!  WE gave you the opportunity to be where you are now.  I used to be a reputable source to you but you don't remember.  We are a very tight community and if you want numbers look at the volume we put out on a tiny exchange.  You would have a gold mine here Richie@Bittrex.  It IS pretty funny that you say that you have never asked for a bri...a listing fee to list a coin.  I would really like to see you say it with a straight face.  I can not prove that you have without a doubt so I will take that one back.  Troll over to Cryptopia and look at our numbers.  Even when they are bad they are good enough by far to keep them listed on Bittrex.  Just a growing exchange like Crytopia and we still hold more volume than many "coins" that Bittrex does list.  They do not even have these massive sprawling communities that you say you are looking for.  Some are even on your exchange before they come here to ANN.  A large enough community that keeps at or near the top on a consistent basis shows community a lot more than someone paying to have your twitter account spammed constantly.  We have been retweeted by others.  I will let PPC know that you do not find PPCNews to be reputable.  Just one among others that have retweeted us.  You just can't see it.  You sir, Richie@Bittrex, "at this time in your life cycle" should be looking for coins like THIS.  Built off of a strong coin fork like PPC.   You say you want to see a coin with community and demand???  Well then go look at our demand.  It could be HUGE on Bittrex but even though our community is mostly tight, it is a larger community than you are able to see.  Once again, look at the numbers and the consistency.  Richiela@Bittrex, I could put your name in this one reply so many times that you would come back to see what was said when you look at who says your name the most.  Well I would actually like to see you reply after actually looking at a coin instead of judging it off of some twitters.  The messages I sent to you were respectful but had info in them.  Our volume will continue to grow Richie@Bittrex.  To me it is short sighted on your part to overlook that alone.  Look at some of the coins you list.  You are a smart enough man to know that those will flop in 24 or 48hrs in some cases but ya still list them.  Now actually look at our coin.  Look at the strong backbone that it is built on and look at our numbers at the top in no time already...and continue to rise.  Yes that is pretty short sighted.  Maybe that is just how you want it, to have fly by night coins all over your site "at this time in your life cycle".  I am sure you do not remember me from back then and that is ok.  I would like to see you actually spend a couple of minutes actually looking at our coin because if you do, Richiela@Bittrex, then you would see the same thing that those of us that have been around for a long time see and that is a damn good coin.  I will admit that your comment about getting ahead of the curve so to speak might hold some merit but it is all in the eyes of who you think is reputable.  I am not trying to be rude here, Richiela@Bittrex but I am passionate about this coin as are many others and it keeps growing.  Even without your massive twitter campaigns.  That says a lot right there,  People see it and stick to it and mine it and watch the stakes make their profits grow and trade it.  Naaa, I am not trying to be rude at all.  I just do not want some one to come in here and not even have the respect to check out the coin before making statements about our coin or our community which is bigger than you realize.  Check it out and please come back Richie@Bittrex.  I think you would see at least part of the light if you did.  Put us on Bittrex with no 3btc listing fee.  Just by merit alone.  We have outlasted some of your coins already.

Thanks,
Crazy@Sproutcoin

abstractednerve

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:03:47 PM

Heh I have no desire for your 3btc... I've never asked anyone to pay to get listed... But what I do expect is to see community support and demand.  Do a search on our twitter feed and you'll see your coin is no where in sight.  Whether twitter is the right medium to get our attention or not is obviously up for debate, but in at this time of our life cycle, we are looking for interesting coins with strong communities.  I assure you, its nothing to do with shortsightedness... If a coin isn't constantly in our faces, its hard to prioritize them all ... I wouldn't have even known about this coin if I wasn't randomly trolling BCT.

So to the point, please get our attention via twitter campaigns or via irc.  That's the most effective way of getting listed... (getting a coin code reviewed by a reputable source and posted will also get you ahead of the curve).

thanks,
Richie@bittrex

I know you didnt say that shit with a straight face.. There is no way...... in hell ..... you said that shit with a straight face. Everyone knows there is a 3 btc up front charge to get listed and then one still has to wash trade in order to stay listed after the initial surge of attention. You can see it in damn near every order book.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:28:01 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 01:42:05 AM by richiela

You both are right.  Even when I try to help I end up trolling myself so I'll stay off the forums.  Good luck with your coin.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
abstractednerve

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:43:34 AM

You both are right.  Even when I try to help I end up trolling myself so I'll stay off the forums.  Good luck with your coin.

lol good luck with those alphabet agencies when they shut your website down for all the wash trading.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 02:36:27 AM

lol good luck with those alphabet agencies when they shut your website down for all the wash trading.

LoL "you both are right" Thanks for admitting your deceptive practices.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
abstractednerve

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:23:13 PM

http://247cryptonews.com/bittrex-asks-10000-btc-to-list-new-coins/

LOL hilarious

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:43:53 PM

Mr. Richie@Bittrex.  I am totally disappointed in your reply.  You came here just to say THAT??  You my friend were the one who used the term trolling.  I merely replied with the term that you used.  You obviously read what was posted Richie.  Did you even check the coin out and give us that small amount of your time???  Every word that I said before is 100% truth.  I did not exaggerate one thing.  That is why I said that you should just spend a couple of minutes to check it out.  I know you are a busy man and I would not ask for your time for no reason.  I did not mean to be rude nor to offend you Richie.  Something obviously hit a major nerve with you though or you would not have spent your time to come in here and make a statement like you did.  It was not even a reply at all.  When you read what was posted, couldn't have you just spent a just a little more time and checked the coin out?  I am sure that if you would have at least done that then you would see exactly where we are coming from.  You would be able to tell the strength and longevity that Sprouts offers.  I feel that you are smart enough and have been around coins long enough just as many of us have, to see what you would have with this coin.  With it being a fork of a strong coin like PPC and even them being supportive our efforts, it is strong itself and the continual rise of support shows that.  Maybe we don't spam you constantly on twitter or go on other message boards to state the obvious benefits of Sprouts but we keep growing anyway.  I wonder why that is Richie??  Maybe we should go to other sites and do just that but at this point the need has not been there.  This community is already growing and very strong.  If you want to see a community come out from all directions then give Sprouts a chance.  Please do not be so calloused that you have forgotten who gave you a chance when you needed one.  I only asked that you check the coin out.  Not analyze it from every way possible including checking out the code.  I am not worried about the code.  Reputable sources have already checked it out and the Dev along with others have tweaked this code into a smooth running one.  Richie, I KNEW you would at least be curious about what was said after you came in and made your comment.  Especially with as many times as your name and company came up when you looked.  I am almost shocked by your statement when you came back in here.  I was expecting more than that Richie.  I was actually hoping that you would have looked at the coin in a different way if you had bothered just to check it out a little.  That statement was one of the worst I have seen from you Richie!!  Do you want to just come in and have everyone hype praises on you thinking that you are interested in their coin or would you rather see total passion about a coin from those who have seen and been through enough coins to know.  I know that you have had your share of complements, back slaps, brown nosing, and butt kissing.  I suppose that would be ok for a while but it is FAKE!!  They just want you to add their coin.  I have at least been honest with you and tried to get you to see Sorouts as what it actually is.  You are a smart enough man to see the massive potential of SproutCoin!!  I apologize if I seemed to have come across as rude or overbearing.  It was not my intent at all.  Bittrex is a nice exchange and as a matter of fact Bittrex is where I trade mostly.  Maybe in your passion about building Bittrex you have come across the same way.  You are not a stupid man Richie, nor am I.  I knew you would read what was typed yesterday just like you are reading this.  Sproutcoin is still a young coin.  We have not spammed it all over the internet.  There has not been the need to do so.  If that is what it takes to make you want to list a coin then I guess I can see why some have failed so quickly.  You say you want to see a large community Richie.  This one is large believe me.  I am in no way speaking for everyone but what I do know is that from The Dev and others who have worked on Sprouts, to the outspoken ones, and to the ones sitting back saying nothing but watching their profits grow.  We ARE a large community that is sticking by a coin that we know is a really good one.  It has the potential not only to make a large profit for the people involved in mining and staking and trading Sprouts but for you and Bittrex as well.  In fact Richie, there is no telling how far Sprouts will go if you just look at it with an open mind, see it for the coin that it is and then LIST IT!!!  Give Sprouts the same courtesy that I and many many others gave to you when you were building Bittrex.  Many of us watched you and watched your ideas as well as your response to some fud, just like we do with coins, and liked you and what you were passionate about and your ideas for Bittrex enough to support what you were doing.  Turn the tables and look at US now.  Look at Sproutcoin and LIST IT!!! lol  I had to throw at least a small attempt at humor in here.  Thanks a lot for your time Richie it is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Crazy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: