Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216049 times)
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:02:27 AM

I f***ing love sprouts, I only stake 20 million coins and I make $40 profit every 5 days and its only at 3 satoshis, It used to be above 400 sats on Cryptsy!!
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPRTS

You should buy more. Wink

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:31:10 AM

Hey, guys don't buy those coins on bittrex that this guy is trying to sell at 3 sat. Force him to sell it at 2 sat. Wait him out and let him take the 1 sat hit. We shouldn't reward bad actors like that for bad behavior.

Bad actors? They acquired and held. The currency has no use other than in trade for btc and those doing it are using it for its one and only purpose.

Inflation is out of control check the block explorer... position number #1 has 360 million coins or something... to put that into perspective
- They generate 36 MILLION coins every 5 days.
- Based on current 2 sat price this is 0.72btc every 5 days OR approx $468 (@$650 USD each 1btc). They are making approx $500 USD a week for doing nothing.
- Bittrex buy support at 2 satoshi is 2btc at present which will sustain 15 days of that person staking to sell.
- For someone to compete with the top 5 and make decent amounts they'd need to spend 4btc for 200 million if they got them ALL at 2 satoshi, 6btc if they got them all at 3 satoshi etc. This is impossible as inflation fights it. If you buy off the book and increase the sat price up you LOSE because the higher stakers will drive down for even more cash by the time you stake so you high buys equate to low sells.

So what about lots of buyers coming in
- This WON'T solve it... you need more people in to counter the inflation.. so it compounds 10% each 5 days... you'd need 10% more users every 5 days constantly to balance it. This is why high POS sucks and always will.

The problem is and always has been the inflation rate on this coin. Its never been fixed and if it was now it would benefit the top holders only. Im actually trying to decide if i ditch my last amounts now. Just not sure if it'll hit 3 sat territory again or not. the sell side 3 sat has stacked up to make this difficult without someone throwing wasted money at it.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:47:58 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 08:48:29 AM by GoldSeal

Hey, guys don't buy those coins on bittrex that this guy is trying to sell at 3 sat. Force him to sell it at 2 sat. Wait him out and let him take the 1 sat hit. We shouldn't reward bad actors like that for bad behavior.

Bad actors? They acquired and held. The currency has no use other than in trade for btc and those doing it are using it for its one and only purpose.

Inflation is out of control check the block explorer... position number #1 has 360 million coins or something... to put that into perspective
- Based on current 2 sat price this is 0.72btc every 5 days OR approx $468 (@$650 USD each 1btc). They are making approx $500 USD a week for doing nothing.
- Bittrex buy support at 2 satoshi is 2btc at present which will sustain 15 days of that person staking to sell.
- For someone to compete with the top 5 and make decent amounts they'd need to spend 4btc for 200 million if they got them ALL at 2 satoshi, 6btc if they got them all at 3 satoshi etc. This is impossible as inflation fights it. If you buy off the book and increase the sat price up you LOSE because the higher stakers will drive down for even more cash by the time you stake so you high buys equate to low sells.

- This WON'T solve it... you need more people in to counter the inflation.. so it compounds 10% each 5 days... you'd need 10% more users every 5 days constantly to balance it. This is why high POS sucks and always will.

The problem is and always has been the inflation rate on this coin. Its never been fixed and if it was now it would benefit the top holders only. Im actually trying to decide if i ditch my last amounts now. Just not sure if it'll hit 3 sat territory again or not. the sell side 3 sat has stacked up to make this difficult without someone throwing wasted money at it.

Yeah that's me stacking up the sell side. I dropped 60 mil to sell at 3 sat. Leaving it there means you are going to have to sell at 2 sat or get in line.

BTW, the guy with the 360m is someone I know. They aren't "doing nothing" to earn that $500/5 days as you put it. They are earning that $500/5 days for taking on the risk of holding coins that could disintegrate in price at any moment destroying their capital. I personally generate about 20m every 5 days. I'm selling some off now because I need to raise some extra cash for my vacation next month. Otherwise I'd keep em, but they've kind of been a real non-performer for the past 6 months.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
crypterg13

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:55:37 AM

If only someone would remaster sprouts, it just needs a relaunch, Cryptsy crashing didint help the coin at all..
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:50:37 AM

If only someone would remaster sprouts, it just needs a relaunch, Cryptsy crashing didint help the coin at all..

At this point I don't think we should lower the inflation rate anymore. In fact, I think we should maybe even increase it to create some extra value for those who hold large amount of coins.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:34:39 AM

Yeah that's me stacking up the sell side. I dropped 60 mil to sell at 3 sat. Leaving it there means you are going to have to sell at 2 sat or get in line.

BTW, the guy with the 360m is someone I know. They aren't "doing nothing" to earn that $500/5 days as you put it. They are earning that $500/5 days for taking on the risk of holding coins that could disintegrate in price at any moment destroying their capital. I personally generate about 20m every 5 days. I'm selling some off now because I need to raise some extra cash for my vacation next month. Otherwise I'd keep em, but they've kind of been a real non-performer for the past 6 months.

So why do you complain and call someone a bad actor when they sell and the price goes down? If the person has that 360 million to take on risk then surely they have intention to sell and will want to realise money back on investment right?

I just think your target of people that sell and make profit that drives your potential profit down is what annoys you.

Personally i think anyone is mad to keep accumulating large amounts. Sooner or later particularly at this price if it goes from 2 sat to 1 sat your stack is effectively worth half as much or 50% less but your staking only grows 10% a time.

If your friend isn't selling also he isn't earning $500/5 days they realise nothing until its sold. Im not meaning offense to your friend and its a world of competition but its how i see it number wise. The truth is there is 360 million there that generates 36 million more each 5 days yet the available buy side is non existent... thats the truth. On your admission of stacking the sell side its counter to your desire to want people to have the coin price increase as well is it not?

Its good for you because your stack is in first for the sales which i commend Smiley but it seems you give mixed messages and responses that come from both sides of it. Leads to an inconsistent stance on the topic from my view.
808BassCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:28:25 PM

You can't get wrong with the price its at, sure its low but its the best time to buy and stake, its such a user friendly coin that gaining profits feel fair and equal.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:18:09 AM

So why do you complain and call someone a bad actor when they sell and the price goes down? If the person has that 360 million to take on risk then surely they have intention to sell and will want to realise money back on investment right?

I just think your target of people that sell and make profit that drives your potential profit down is what annoys you.

Personally i think anyone is mad to keep accumulating large amounts. Sooner or later particularly at this price if it goes from 2 sat to 1 sat your stack is effectively worth half as much or 50% less but your staking only grows 10% a time.

If your friend isn't selling also he isn't earning $500/5 days they realise nothing until its sold. Im not meaning offense to your friend and its a world of competition but its how i see it number wise. The truth is there is 360 million there that generates 36 million more each 5 days yet the available buy side is non existent... thats the truth. On your admission of stacking the sell side its counter to your desire to want people to have the coin price increase as well is it not?

Its good for you because your stack is in first for the sales which i commend Smiley but it seems you give mixed messages and responses that come from both sides of it. Leads to an inconsistent stance on the topic from my view.

My friend is smart enough to not destroy the price when he wants to take some coins off.

I put those coins there for two reasons:

1. I could use the extra money to this month with the vacation coming. That needs to come from one of my coins and I'd rather dump the sprouts than one of my other coins.

2. Placing a large sell at 3 sat forces other sellers to take 2 sat or wait in line behind me. I'm not going to lose any sleep about a few of the frequent sellers getting 33% less than they were getting before.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:14:27 AM

If all goes south beyond 1 satoshi then you always have the Litecoin & Dogecoin Markets for an alternative Wink
tagat

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:20:56 PM

pool?(Antminer S5)
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:48:12 AM

We're building up quite a wall at 3 sat. This is quite excellent. I see we have a few sellers willing to take 2 sat now as well. Wink

Moving to Puerto Rico...
foxxcom

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:56:00 AM

People need btc because they afraid btc will fall to $500 so their dump sprt?
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:22:52 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 07:40:25 AM by GoldSeal

People need btc because they afraid btc will fall to $500 so their dump sprt?

nah usually it goes the other way. when it runs up they sell off all their altcoins that have been wallowing for months. when BTC declines they usually start buying BTC and start shopping for beat up altcoins.

That 70m sales that just happened at 2 sat is likely someone who was trying to sell for a while at 4 sat and got impatient since a big wall has built up at 3 sat that's effectively seized up the market until it clears.

Oh well, someone got a bargain at 2 sat on 70 mil. In 37 days, they will double those and the price could pick back up into the 3 - 4 sat range.

Now there is 9.67m on the buy side at 2 sat. So I guess we'll could be back at 1 x 2 sat soon. It all depends on if the bid builds back up at 2 sat before someone comes along and dumps 10m+ at it, establishing a lower ask at 2 sat.

Interestingly, the marketcap for sprouts is approaching $50k, which historically has been a good time to buy sprouts and stake them until the marketcap gets to $100k then sell them. Wink

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:59:16 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 06:27:12 AM by GoldSeal

Looks like 2 sat is slipping fast. You guys better hurry up and sell. 1 sat is coming. Wink

Can you feel your weekly income potential disintegrating? The longer that wall stays on 3 sat and grows, the closer you'll get to 1 x 2 sat and eventually 0 x 1.

It will be hilarious when that 100m piled behind me on 3 sat gives up and dumps it all at 1 sat. I don't see anyone coming in to drop 5 btc to buy up what's being offered at 3 sat. That wall is like a coffin lid being slammed shut above you.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:00:00 AM

Very soon, someone is going to start trying to sell at 2 sat and we will have driven this down to 1 x 2. Good work everyone. Wink

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

Woohoo! 45m sold at 1 sat. Keep selling! You guys are doing great!

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:37:41 AM

Haha 195m for sale at 3 sat. You guys are dreaming if you think you'll get 3 sat.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
BVBCoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:57:16 AM

need MAC wallet? contact me

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
Contact me, I can compile it for you ***
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:01:00 AM

get sprouts on http://rawx.io Smiley launching august 7th!

Send coin request to :

info@rawx.io

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:31:57 PM

Haha 195m for sale at 3 sat. You guys are dreaming if you think you'll get 3 sat.

Didn't you predict 50 sat a while ago? You bounce all over the place... blaming sellers, then saying you'll load the 3 sat wall up... then laughing at others on 3 sat.

Its coming off as bitterness due to an investment in the coin that hasn't paid off.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: