Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216051 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:09:30 AM

I just sent an email to support@bittrex.com

++++++++++++++++++++

please don't delist sprouts. It's a high APY PoS coin and volume is down because the market is making a shift from sprouts exchanges denominated in BTC to new markets denominated in DOGE and LTC.

Thanks to Bittrex's delisting notice two weeks ago, 30 BTC in sellers crashed the market and you've managed to scare off all the buyers. Lenders won't even accept it as collateral on loans because you've collapsed the marketcap from $115k to $28k.

Please do not delist sprouts and give that market a good 30 - 60 days to try to recover. It could likely recover +200 - 400% if you gave it a chance.

++++++++++++++++++++

Your request (36090) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

++++++++++++++++++++

Let's see if they are willing to assist. 

So I got a response back and it's less than encouraging.

+++++++++++++++++

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Oct 19, 08:16 PDT

Hi,

All coins must meet minimum requirements to remain listed - https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-09-17-16

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Read the text on the link that he provided. These guys are requiring 0.5 BTC per day average volume by December. That's not reasonable.

Kinda makes sense to me. 0.5btc is $300 in trade volume a day thats chicken feed if its a decent coin. They have to follow the coin and really do we want a sea of shitcoins? If eggman goes and makes 10 coins all lame ass attempts like sprouts do we really want them all on there if they aren't performing? In the end the community interest in a coin if strong enough (300 people spending $1 a day) then its safe.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:48:53 AM

++++++++++++++++++++

please don't delist sprouts. It's a high APY PoS coin and volume is down because the market is making a shift from sprouts exchanges denominated in BTC to new markets denominated in DOGE and LTC.

Thanks to Bittrex's delisting notice two weeks ago, 30 BTC in sellers crashed the market and you've managed to scare off all the buyers. Lenders won't even accept it as collateral on loans because you've collapsed the marketcap from $115k to $28k.

Please do not delist sprouts and give that market a good 30 - 60 days to try to recover. It could likely recover +200 - 400% if you gave it a chance.

++++++++++++++++++++

Your request (36090) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

All coins must meet minimum requirements to remain listed - https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-09-17-16

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Read the text on the link that he provided. These guys are requiring 0.5 BTC per day average volume by December. That's not reasonable.

Kinda makes sense to me. 0.5btc is $300 in trade volume a day thats chicken feed if its a decent coin. They have to follow the coin and really do we want a sea of shitcoins? If eggman goes and makes 10 coins all lame ass attempts like sprouts do we really want them all on there if they aren't performing? In the end the community interest in a coin if strong enough (300 people spending $1 a day) then its safe.

0.5btc/day is a terrible measure of whether a market is worth keeping. It would make more sense to make it based on the average BTC submitted on the buy side.

As for the stalled 0 x 1 sat spread, they caused this. it was 1 x 2 sat until they posted that first delisting warning causing everyone to run and pin it to 0 x 1 sat.

After sprouts is finally delisted, I'm probably done trading anything on Bittrex.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:38:57 AM

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

0.5btc/day is a terrible measure of whether a market is worth keeping. It would make more sense to make it based on the average BTC submitted on the buy side.

As for the stalled 0 x 1 sat spread, they caused this. it was 1 x 2 sat until they posted that first delisting warning causing everyone to run and pin it to 0 x 1 sat.

After sprouts is finally delisted, I'm probably done trading anything on Bittrex.

How would buy side btc submitted make sense? I could list 1 sprout for 10000000 btc so buy side gets high value? Bittrex didn't cause it.. sprouts eroded from 600 sat down to 1 sat due to hyper inflation... the delisting came about due to inflation and community not wanting to buy its not the market the coin was flawed.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:09:34 PM

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Hi,

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

How would buy side btc submitted make sense? I could list 1 sprout for 10000000 btc so buy side gets high value? Bittrex didn't cause it.. sprouts eroded from 600 sat down to 1 sat due to hyper inflation... the delisting came about due to inflation and community not wanting to buy its not the market the coin was flawed.

You have that reversed bro. Buy side would be the cumulative BTC sitting in limit orders to buy.

The marketcap was holding betwee 60 and 115k. We're now below 30k following the 30 BTC flash sell triggered by Bittrex's first delisting warning. I'd argue they are the reason this thing stalled at 0 x 1

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:42:41 PM

Sorry i did have it reversed. It wouldn't help sprouts though as there is no buy side. It would also be manipulatable as you could just say i'll buy 210 trillion of the coin at 1 sat and have that as a buy order. It'll be a huge btc amount but if the coins volume is low and normal buys at 100 sat it'll be a fake buy wall that will never get hit and ensure a coin never delists.

The only true metric is volume as the exchange makes some money from keeping a coin listed. They are in business to make money so it makes sense.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:10:41 AM

Sorry i did have it reversed. It wouldn't help sprouts though as there is no buy side. It would also be manipulatable as you could just say i'll buy 210 trillion of the coin at 1 sat and have that as a buy order. It'll be a huge btc amount but if the coins volume is low and normal buys at 100 sat it'll be a fake buy wall that will never get hit and ensure a coin never delists.

The only true metric is volume as the exchange makes some money from keeping a coin listed. They are in business to make money so it makes sense.

volume is problematic because they use a 7 or 14 day average and all financial markets usually slow down seasonally. I don't intend on using Bittrex any time soon after they delist sprouts.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:52:03 AM

so I guess this is it. You guys supposedly have 14 days to withdraw your coins before bittrex vaporizes them...

Good job everybody Wink

Moving to Puerto Rico...
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:02:50 PM

any active addnodes ?

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:29:28 PM

So how much is the sprouts supply at now ? Has the Network compounded enough coins that it can only survive on cryptopia with alternative markets besides a bitcoin base ?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:40:35 AM

volume is problematic because they use a 7 or 14 day average and all financial markets usually slow down seasonally. I don't intend on using Bittrex any time soon after they delist sprouts.

Is that because they delisted sprouts? Its a shallow view as a trader to take that because an exchange delisted a shitcoin i'll pout like a child. Seriously would you do the same if polo had it and delisted?

Also as per the good job everyone i think you should rethink statements like that. If you sold for a profit you'd be happy. Unfortunately you thought sprouts would go longer but it didn't it sucks that you didn't make a profit higher but lets look at it. Its a shit coin and honestly no sane person would expect it to go mainstream. If everyone stopped doing icos on shit coins or just didn't mine 1 sat coins we'd be fine.

It was a shit investment and risky to begin with... there are winners and losers full stop. Bittrex isn't a bad exchange because they delisted a shitty coin. If anything its a better exchange for doing so. Any beefs you have with sprouts should be taken up with mr eggman who is 808basscoin and also 99% likely judge dredd.. Its the shithead actors in the space no the exchanges, well mostly.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:49:11 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 02:00:37 AM by GoldSeal

Is that because they delisted sprouts? Its a shallow view as a trader to take that because an exchange delisted a shitcoin i'll pout like a child. Seriously would you do the same if polo had it and delisted?

Also as per the good job everyone i think you should rethink statements like that. If you sold for a profit you'd be happy. Unfortunately you thought sprouts would go longer but it didn't it sucks that you didn't make a profit higher but lets look at it. Its a shit coin and honestly no sane person would expect it to go mainstream. If everyone stopped doing icos on shit coins or just didn't mine 1 sat coins we'd be fine.

It was a shit investment and risky to begin with... there are winners and losers full stop. Bittrex isn't a bad exchange because they delisted a shitty coin. If anything its a better exchange for doing so. Any beefs you have with sprouts should be taken up with mr eggman who is 808basscoin and also 99% likely judge dredd.. Its the shithead actors in the space no the exchanges, well mostly.

They don't trade any coins that I'm interested in. Not a single one at the moment. In addition, they won't add gambling related coins. Their staff are impossible to communicate with, using only twitter and irc. The delisting process is just silly. I think their business model sucks. I really don't see any reason for me to do anything with that exchange. I'm not sure how that makes me a pouting child, but whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm just not going to do any business with that exchange until they have something I can actually use.

Mr. Eggman is a bit of a shit dev. He's completely checked out. I wonder how many people put sprouts for sales on bittrex and haven't realized that it's been delisted. I bet in a few weeks some people start posting about how the didn't withdraw in time and bittrex vaporized their coins. ;p

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:20:31 AM

You guys planning to move over to the cryptopia LTC market?  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SPRTS_LTC

Or is there a different one that you'd prefer?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:06:28 AM

You guys planning to move over to the cryptopia LTC market?  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SPRTS_LTC

Or is there a different one that you'd prefer?

I am already trading there and also with DOGE: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SPRTS_DOGE

At the moment the available supply is around 4,400 millions. Can any one say the number of total (maximum) supply of SPRTS ?
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:49:19 AM

Guys if you are interested i can modify the stake rate to a reasonable 2 or 3%, of course it will require an hard fork, about Bittrex, well i think Cryptocurrencies is starting to be a fish big games, i sugges in focus in lower tier exchanges like ccex, yobit,livecoin...etc
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:21:03 PM

Guys if you are interested i can modify the stake rate to a reasonable 2 or 3%, of course it will require an hard fork, about Bittrex, well i think Cryptocurrencies is starting to be a fish big games, i sugges in focus in lower tier exchanges like ccex, yobit,livecoin...etc

Do it. It may actually bring more volume to trex, since the issue going is inflation with this coin.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:17:43 PM

I'm agree with both suggestions.
But, I think the stake rate 10% per annum will be better. 10% POS rate can attract new investors.
And for lower tier exchanges don't forget BleuTrade.
And SPRTS is already being traded at CoinExchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SPRTS/DOGE
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

But, I think the stake rate 10% per annum will be better. 10% POS rate can attract new investors.
And SPRTS is already being traded at CoinExchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SPRTS/DOGE

The thing is eggman has other projects on the go like 808 coin. There really won't be much focus left here when he has newer coins on the works.
Also there is so many sprouts already there is not much point buying them even if there was no pos anymore at all simply because far too many sprouts already exist.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
roadhog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:23:38 AM

Hi could be worth trying to get it listed on https://beta.rawx.io
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:21:49 PM

The thing is eggman has other projects on the go like 808 coin. There really won't be much focus left here when he has newer coins on the works.
Also there is so many sprouts already there is not much point buying them even if there was no pos anymore at all simply because far too many sprouts already exist.

Well if community is interested my proposal is:

Create a new blockchain Sprouts V2
low the stake rate to a sustainable level of 3% or a fixed stake like 3 coins per block (would be nice to get a community poll for choose the range)
do a manual swap of old coins 1000 old Sprouts= 1 new Sprout, sending all the old coins to an burn addy, swap time can be something like 2 months (of course community poll for decide about this)
compile win plus mac wallets
try to get listed in yobit or ccex

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:23:15 AM

This coin is still alive ?

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: