Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368851 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:05:09 AM

Holding your Bitcoin is just a nice way to save your money if you want to make money you have to sell it on the right moment and it is hard to make the right choice.
And patience is also important because it will be bad if you are selling it too early when you cant get profit of it.
Patience is important, but the bad thing is that you won't know if the price will rise or fall later on.
Holding is just a safe way to earn some money, but there must a time for you that you have to hold it if you want to earn some money with it and that is risky of course.
But without risks you cant earn money with it and waiting will be now the best option because it is now rising and that is perfect.
Rudsild

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:24:43 PM

Holding your Bitcoin is just a nice way to save your money if you want to make money you have to sell it on the right moment and it is hard to make the right choice.
And patience is also important because it will be bad if you are selling it too early when you cant get profit of it.
Patience is important, but the bad thing is that you won't know if the price will rise or fall later on.
Holding is just a safe way to earn some money, but there must a time for you that you have to hold it if you want to earn some money with it and that is risky of course.
But without risks you cant earn money with it and waiting will be now the best option because it is now rising and that is perfect.

I will hold for the long term. When 1% of the world population use the bitcoin, the price will be much higher.
cookiemonster07

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:45:49 PM

For me no because if you invest your bitcoin it will grow faster. I don't hold my btc for a long time because don't make money if I hold my btc in my wallet  Grin
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:31:57 PM

For me no because if you invest your bitcoin it will grow faster. I don't hold my btc for a long time because don't make money if I hold my btc in my wallet  Grin

That is not true I think its good to hold your bitcoins for a while because the bitcoin has a very good future a head with the halving together...
Mvaporis1961

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:30:19 AM

I think it's one of the best option if you are lazy and you want to make money without doing anything. Try to hold it for about 4 years from now and see the result Smiley.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:11:18 AM

save bitcoin by storing the old wallet will make us do not get anything. if we want to earn more money then we must do the work simultaneously. for example trading, money we will rotate and we will get bitcoin more if we succeed.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:46:42 AM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

well price now is 550$, but i think that it is still very good time to buy them and keep them for long time, like 3 years or more, but not for short time like till halving only

because it is too late to buy for halving now as price was 400$ 3 weeks ago, then it was good time to buy for halving, but now it is only good to buy them to keep for long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:08:35 AM

save bitcoin by storing the old wallet will make us do not get anything. if we want to earn more money then we must do the work simultaneously. for example trading, money we will rotate and we will get bitcoin more if we succeed.
Yes just holding your coins wont make you more profit. Yes it can make but little for more. You have to keep adding balance in it by working hard so that you can easily multiply your profits Cheesy
Mvaporis1961

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:45:27 AM

No you're wrong you can earn money for just holding your bitcoin, like now you can if you hold it until the bitcoin halving event you can see the results that your money will increase.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:26:18 AM

I think it is good to keep your bitcoins at a long time.
Bitcoin's price always going up every year.
I remember when 1 BTC equals $1000.....

I agree with you nowadays the price is going to rise and I don't think it will go down back sooner so I will also say that it is better to hold our coins for longer, and have to trust on it and have to be patience and sooner we will see a big increase in its value.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:34:32 PM

yes I think it can be a very good choice and that you can make a lot of money with holding the bitcoin for a long term.
The bitcoin has at its first place a very nice future.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:53:42 PM

yes I think it can be a very good choice and that you can make a lot of money with holding the bitcoin for a long term.
The bitcoin has at its first place a very nice future.

Agree, This has been demonstrated in recent years.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:40:08 PM

Yes I think that holding them is very good these days because its just so profitable, people that are going for long terms are gonna make huge profits.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:19:22 PM

My friend, you are a fortunate person if decided to keep your coins after buying them at $220. I also had a chance to acquire some coins at similar price but I did not bought. Nowadays,  when the psychological barrier of $1000 seems closer every day, I only regret by the lost chances.
Kendji

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:17:16 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
Yes offcourse because his price is raising fast

1Grd32jZDECg4c2crwjs4DE9qRAmnHDEfT
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:19:06 AM

Holding is just saving money but to earn some money you have to sell it and that is also the most risky thing but you dont even know what will happen later in the future.
But you can already see now that the halving is becoming more worth and the price of Bitcoin started already to rise so that is perfect.

elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:32:01 AM

I think hold bitcoin in a long time can be a good way, but you must have good patience and also you should have more money to hold for a long time. I have confidence in the future of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. although the journey would experience fluctuating but in the end we will always achieve the highest price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:48:25 AM

Yes holding/keeping your bitcoin for a long time is good but you will consider the trend of the price when its price go down you should buy and when the price is go high you should sell it.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:01:00 PM

Holding Bitcoiin for a long time maybe a good way to make money or maybe not.  This depends on what is the price trend of Bitcoin.  For example, if you are one of those people who happen to buy Bitcoin at $1200, at this moment you can easily say, it's not worth it but if you are one of the people who bought Bitcoin at less than $200, then I bet you'll be celebrating now for your investment had already tripled.  I think knowing when to buy and when to sell is the best way to make money in the long run.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

Holding always a better option with bitcoin if you consider bitcoin equal to an investment. On the other side you could go with short term earnings for increasing your economy.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: