Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368850 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:19:48 AM

Yes the bitcoin has a good future but its still the question if it will prove itself and prove it has a good one.
I think a long term is good but we cannot see this with 100%..

As quoted holding long time is is really to give a big profit or earning but there is no 100% assurance. Its better to hold and sell according to the growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:26:52 AM

Yes the bitcoin has a good future but its still the question if it will prove itself and prove it has a good one.

As quoted holding long time is is really to give a big profit or earning but there is no 100% assurance. Its better to hold and sell according to the growth.
yes you are right there is no guarantee hold bitcoin in a long time will be beneficial because bitcoin prices fluctuated. may decline and there will continue to increase in the future. I think bitcoin suitable for short-term, take advantage of the changes that occur at certain moments.

but not so bad if you want to do in the long term, because no one can predict the future of bitcoin.
akosimakulit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:24:03 AM

I like to think so, and I see it as a very likely outcome.

But the rational fact is that it is a gamble, and I think that's the healthiest way to approach it.

I'm starting to save bitcoins for the future, but I just don't take it so seriously, I don't find it practical to nurture such expectations.

A good way to make money is to move it, to invest it, and to make cool things. That's what my attention is on to.

If Bitcoin's value raises significantly and my savings re-value themselves, they'll be great. And if not, I still made cool stuff and made some coins on the way.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:02:30 PM

Yeah its a good way to hold it for a long time but  better to watch the price because price of bitcoin is unpredictable it can reduce or increase depends in demand and supply.. so think better and look for the best time to sell your bitcoin to make more profit..
Also you just need to sell while it's high and buy while again to goes to low, depend from a case to case basis but the
majority know it all. Holding a btc for a long time could be profitable in some ways I'm not sure cause I'm using my bitcoin everyday to pay for my bills.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:55:52 PM

indeed, it is because once the price value increase of were gonna trade and then we keep holding it again.
I guess it is a case to case basis as you never know when it would go up or when it would suddenly fall.

I think the best thing to do is to invest it in a mining site. Totally, it is your choice when to trade it, when you think it’s the right time. Don’t depend it to what other people would say. It’s totally your choice as it’s your own bitcoin, you worked hard for it.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:32:56 PM

Holding up the bitcoin is very good indeed and you can make a lot of money with just holding the bitcoin in my eyes.
Its just how you look at it, holding is now very good.
richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:22:12 PM

Holding up the bitcoin is very good indeed and you can make a lot of money with just holding the bitcoin in my eyes.

If you buy at the right price and sell at the right price, then yes, you can make a decent profit. But some people wait too long before securing profits as they mostly think the price will go up more than it already did. For example the $790 peak not that long ago. If you didn't secure some profits at that price level, then I really don't know what people are waiting for. The market was due for a heavy correction. People that did secure profits have been quite happy as they could buy back far below the $600 level.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:31:46 AM

Yes holding the bitcoin is good if you are doing it on a good way, if you hold your bitcoins right now and stay holding them you will make good profits.
The nice fact is that the halving is also coming and it will be profitable most likely.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:37:01 PM

If you buy at the right price and sell at the right price, then yes, you can make a decent profit. But some people wait too long before securing profits as they mostly think the price will go up more than it already did. For example the $790 peak not that long ago. If you didn't secure some profits at that price level, then I really don't know what people are waiting for. The market was due for a heavy correction. People that did secure profits have been quite happy as they could buy back far below the $600 level.

some people wait too long because they know the real purpose of their holding , they know that they started to hold for the profit of halving and not for those small pumps which will come before the halving.

Hire me for your campaign management
ramzifcb48

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:38:11 AM

its a  good method and many people use this method because its very profitable.
ungazzi4lyf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:38:12 AM

in my own, i think it still good to start buying and holding bitcoins for long term.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.’
-anonymous

when i meet bitcoin last year its only $260-$280 range i never expect it to go up knowing its reach $1000 already.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:54:02 AM

in my own, i think it still good to start buying and holding bitcoins for long term.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.’
-anonymous

when i meet bitcoin last year its only $260-$280 range i never expect it to go up knowing its reach $1000 already.

Yeah we can still have a chance to get huge profits by holding it for long term investment. I think next 4 years the price will reach up to $2k and if we save some coins now and sell our coins in next 4 years or more i think it will be a safest method to earn big profits Cheesy. As of now i'm also saving and collecting bitcoin to also use that kind of safe method Grin to earn a lot of money without risking on gambling,investment,trading and other kind of method that always have a risk Smiley.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:30:03 AM

you need exist points when the price is up, and buying points when the price is low. in this way you can profit by the way.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:05:02 AM

Yes for me cause thats much less preasure you can just leave it then go backa after 1 yuear .. that will do... or monitor the price

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:07:47 PM

you need exist points when the price is up, and buying points when the price is low. in this way you can profit by the way.

That's right but on holding you need to have a fixed schedule in terms of price and holding only then can grab the good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:20:40 PM

That's right but on holding you need to have a fixed schedule in terms of price and holding only then can grab the good profit.

The long term 1-2 years are great to get some profits by holding. But if you really start active trading you have to reconsider because it is a good way to make money, but also to lose money.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:16:58 PM

Yes holding the bitcoin is good if you are doing it on a good way, if you hold your bitcoins right now and stay holding them you will make good profits.
The nice fact is that the halving is also coming and it will be profitable most likely.
Yes, it is right that with halving the price of bitcoin will increase much higher, So he should have to hold his coins and have to wait a little, but not have to hold for short period, I will suggest to hold for about more than a year as with that he will get profit from continuous rising of the price of bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:23:48 PM

Yes, it is right that with halving the price of bitcoin will increase much higher, So he should have to hold his coins and have to wait a little, but not have to hold for short period, I will suggest to hold for about more than a year as with that he will get profit from continuous rising of the price of bitcoin.
but i think that you do not need to wait for such a long time now. the halving is approaching and the bitcoin rate will become double very soon. so you have to wait may be for few days. then you will receive a good profit from the bitcoin you have hold.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:49:17 PM

You are right about that the future cannot be predicted but it still that the halving will most likely be good and due to that it has a good long term future.
The bitcoin is becoming more popular everyday.
richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:51:44 PM

but i think that you do not need to wait for such a long time now. the halving is approaching and the bitcoin rate will become double very soon. so you have to wait may be for few days. then you will receive a good profit from the bitcoin you have hold.

The price to double very soon? Double in the way that it has gone up from around $400 to nearly $800? Or double from the current price which will result in a new ATH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: