Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:45:04 PM

The retrace to $281 and subsequent bounce seems like confirmation that we are going parabolic. $1200 Target as stated by the OP seems quite doable -Imagining exponential growth seems to be a problem with most posters on here. GG OP.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:47:52 PM

i dont think bitcoin will reach $600 before 2017

I predict the euphoria over giving Greece another $60 billion will be short lived. I also feel confident Bitcoin will hit $600 before year end.
Most of the world is in SERIOUS debt trouble. Greece and Puerto Rico are the tip of the iceberg, and the lemmings haven't come to grips with reality yet.

Anyone that does the math knows the bail out is just a big fucking joke, only a moron would move money into greece.

The entire world is essentially bankrupt. All they can do now is try to buy a little more time before it all comes tumbling down.

I agree with your assessment of the world's economic situation. However, when things come tumbling down, food fuel and ammo will be in demand. What makes you think people in survival mode will care about btc?

It's one thing to believe the current financial system is falling apart, it's another to believe we're all going to end up in a total chaos Mad Max situation. I believe in the first, but not in the latter. There will be chaos for sure while all the debt in the world collapses in on itself, but people are resourceful and will reorganize themselves. How this will unfold exactly is uncertain, but I believe BTC will have a significant role to play in this period of transition to a new financial system.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:31:06 PM

I predict the euphoria over giving Greece another $60 billion will be short lived. I also feel confident Bitcoin will hit $600 before year end.
Most of the world is in SERIOUS debt trouble. Greece and Puerto Rico are the tip of the iceberg, and the lemmings haven't come to grips with reality yet.

Anyone that does the math knows the bail out is just a big fucking joke, only a moron would move money into greece.

The entire world is essentially bankrupt. All they can do now is try to buy a little more time before it all comes tumbling down.

I agree with your assessment of the world's economic situation. However, when things come tumbling down, food fuel and ammo will be in demand. What makes you think people in survival mode will care about btc?

A financial collapse will cause panic. It already has to some degree. You can see crime is up across the country, people losing homes and so on. I believe it will get much worse, but in bad times things like gold and silver always play a part just like alcohol, tobacco, and other barter-able items. I see BTC, and some alts as super-gold, because they can easily be transmitted, don't require a bank, they are very secure, and you have complete control. No doubt many businesses will find Crypto more appealing as inflation goes wild, and the fiat system crumbles. All the debt has to cause inflation, it's simple math, and you can see it happening all around you...
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:04:14 PM

It's one thing to believe the current financial system is falling apart, it's another to believe we're all going to end up in a total chaos Mad Max situation. I believe in the first, but not in the latter. There will be chaos for sure while all the debt in the world collapses in on itself, but people are resourceful and will reorganize themselves. How this will unfold exactly is uncertain, but I believe BTC will have a significant role to play in this period of transition to a new financial system.

Do you know how much guns/ammo have been stockpiled by Americans since the housing/banking crisis? shit will get very very ugly.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:12:12 AM

Do you know how much guns/ammo have been stockpiled by Americans since the housing/banking crisis? shit will get very very ugly.

One thing is sure, the Greek mess isn't going to end well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11737388/Greek-deal-poisons-Europe-as-backlash-mounts-against-neo-colonial-servitude.html
E

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:36:01 AM

The retrace to $281 and subsequent bounce seems like confirmation that we are going parabolic. $1200 Target as stated by the OP seems quite doable -Imagining exponential growth seems to be a problem with most posters on here. GG OP.

I don't see anything that contradicts you in the unfolding of the bull run to date:

I'd really rather we not go through another giant exponential
blowoff w/ inevitable retrace ("crash"). Hitting the previous high +25%
and staying in a +/- 25% range from there is, I think, the ideal
scenario to support widespread adoption.

Expectations will be very high, but I feel like global exposure,
attention, sentiment, opportunity, and infrastructure re: bitcoin
can't yet support the capital flows we'd need to sustainably
hit a price > ~$2.5k over the next, let's say 1 year.

So I guess I support the hypothetical scenario the OP describes,
but to predict it ? Not my area Smiley
solitude

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:26:03 AM

OP makes a lucky prediction a few months back and suddenly he's a fortune telling messiah.

The guy can barely speak english, and is just looking for attention

He has as much credibility as the trolls saying we're going to double digits.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 07:23:32 AM

Well it gava a try but I guess the fuel ran out. It looks like it is going to be stuck around the 300 mark for a while.

guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:35:10 AM

Well it gava a try but I guess the fuel ran out. It looks like it is going to be stuck around the 300 mark for a while.

yep..

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:39:31 AM

which is a good thing, it give the time to investors to consolidate the new 300 floor, everyone was waiting for a good stable rise, now that we have it, many are complaing

sustaining this type of rise it means end victoriously, what i've learned is that is better to stay conservative in the market
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:59:34 AM

Now, nice to change stops from 279 to 291
Current price is at 305

Target: $350-$1300 per 1 BTC

My prediction is 1 BTC = $30 - $4,000 within a month.

Haha, the OP prediction looks exactly like this
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:28:22 AM

No I think its going to go down a little and then slowly rise above, which will be a great thing as it will allow other bitcoin investors who are waiting to put their money in it an optimum price to buy. Slowly, as the dumps decrease, there will be an increase in price and the btc price will go much much more higher than what it is right now. Just a prediction, I'm no messiah.
Miz4r
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:02:08 PM

Don't think so, maybe in some heavily populated parts if it really gets bad and there's a huge food shortage but not everywhere. Those guns/ammo have been bought for personal protection and to defend their own family/property not to go out and shoot random people with it. Can't blame people for preparing for the worst, that doesn't mean however it will get that bad.

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:39:59 PM

Hopefully OP makes no more predictions.
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:03:45 PM

The month isn't over. If in fact we do experience a continuing parabolic trend, $1200 is possible.
Miz4r
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:13:19 PM

The month isn't over. If in fact we do experience a continuing parabolic trend, $1200 is possible.

Extremely unlikely. There's a tiny chance a tard spike on OKcoin or Huobi could touch $1200 for a millisecond, but definitely not on BFX or Stamp.

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:17:59 AM

If we continue a parabolic trend, $5000 is possible.  Grin

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:24:33 AM

Don't think so, maybe in some heavily populated parts if it really gets bad and there's a huge food shortage but not everywhere. Those guns/ammo have been bought for personal protection and to defend their own family/property not to go out and shoot random people with it. Can't blame people for preparing for the worst, that doesn't mean however it will get that bad.

You are underestimating the human survival instinct. It trumps decency - not for all, but most.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:58:16 AM

If we continue a parabolic trend, $5000 is possible.  Grin

Fact is, if 1% of the population had a clue about how bankrupt most countries are, and what a scam fiat is, we would already be at $5,000 or above.

Somewhere along the way there will be a threshold moment where a substantial percentage of the population understands how bad the situation is, and we will see panic buying of crypto currencies.

Greece could be the catalyst not because they can't pay back $380 billion, but because the banks now own them. They voted, and still got the opposite.

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/07/14/greece-coup-conducted-with-banks-not-tanks-3.html
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:06:23 AM

If it does I'll give you 100$ in btc for free. you can hold me to that. And for every thousand over 1000 that it goes I'll tak on another 100$

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: