Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:37:28 PM

CPI numbers not looking how you want them to? Change the methodology.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:09:09 PM

Non sequitur? (That's a fancy way of saying "whatcha be talkin' about, Jasper?")
What does any of this have to do with your failure to understand the words that you use, or my (grantedly, somewhat overambitious) attempt to educate you?

Thanks again! Whether you're actually a troll, or just some fool with an inferiority complex, people like you are one of the biggest reasons to invest in crypto currency...   Wink

U sure know how to pick 'em...  (Megacoin, your crypto of choice) Cheesy

"Hope is is always the last to die"--Jap. proverb

Yes I do...  Grin If you look at that spike in late 2013 the MEC market cap went from a few thousand to around $50 million. Easiest money I ever made.  Smiley
The chart you provided, looks very similar to 2013 again this year. The next spike will be much bigger. If you got in on Megacoin back then, you should have plenty to invest and diversify.  Wink 

2 posts eh? Like you have any clue what you're talking about... lol
Cconvert2G36

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:21:01 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 11:38:32 PM by Cconvert2G36

Gee, thanks. I guess inflation really is at 0%, and the monetary base has not grown at all.

BTC really can't hold a candle to the boring, steady, and relentless decline of good ol' USD. Thanks for clarifying that too.

Going from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars apiece in the space of a few years is quite a horrific train wreck indeed.

Rationality and sustainability in one chart.

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:22:23 PM

CPI numbers not looking how you want them to? Change the methodology.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts

Nice blog Smiley  Go here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Consumer_Price_Index, Ctrl-G "Perceived errors in estimation"; learn Smiley

No matter how you measure US inflation tho, you'll never come close to Bitcoin's spectacular drop in buying power, exacerbated by simultaneous (mathematically assured Cheesy) ~8% yearly increase in its base money supply (imagine that?!).

Can't make this shit up, I tell ya!  A frikin' runaway semi barreling toward a cliff, with no one at the wheel & a brick on the throttle!
Algorithmically determined disaster mathematically assured Cool

@vtr99: You bought @$0 and sold @peak, everyone knows that!  That's what everyone did, everyone who was visionary enough  to invest in your shitcoin is filthy rich nao Cheesy

Like you and your 2 posts have any credibility around here.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You can look back at the forum and see where I got in (Day 1). No need to make shit up like you do. Yeah, there were a lot of people that made big money on MEC in 2013, and it will happen again. The day will soon be here when Bitcoin is back over a grand, and most quality alt-coins will follow. I suggest everyone diversify.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/1-4-million-dollar-bitcoin/

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-bitcoin-can-and-will-disrupt-financial-system/
Cconvert2G36

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:04:03 AM

Well, I think we have established that bitcoin is a highly speculative bet at this point, either moon or dramatic failure.

Not exactly the instrument to park Pumpkin's college money in. More of an educational punt with what one can afford to loose.

Side note: Any recommendations on full range speakers? Would be fed by an Oppo 105, Nuforce HAP-100 preamp, and a 200w ATI stereo amp.

guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:05:31 AM

Do you remember boys, that by end of 2015 , 50% of world wealth will be owned by 1% of world population? Isn't that interesting time we live at? 99 % of the world ppl doesn't want to work???

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:16:41 AM

You can look back at the forum and see where I got in (Day 1). No need to make shit up like you do. Yeah, there were a lot of people that made big money on MEC in 2013, and it will happen again. The day will soon be here when Bitcoin is back over a grand, and most quality alt-coins will follow. I suggest everyone diversify.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/1-4-million-dollar-bitcoin/

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-bitcoin-can-and-will-disrupt-financial-system/

Of course! Just coz you don't understand what inflation is don't mean u didn't make a couple of bux on a pump&dump.  You seem like an honest and reasonable fella, I ain't got no reason to doubt u, carry on.

Megacoin has never been a pump & dump. It has volatile fluctuations like any other crypto coin. The Megacoin community is extremely dedicated to long term value, and our market cap ranking proves it. We are currently sitting at #17 if you exclude coins that are pre-mined, or not mine-able. We have some updates coming, and the block reward will soon halve. The liberals say fiat is worth what the government says it is, crypto is worth what the users and investors say it is...

As Xapo's Wences Casares says, rarity plays a big part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPIvqJsCOSo
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:00:17 AM

@vtr99: Don't care about your shitcoin. Now if you said "my shitcoinis a total P&D," that would pique my interest. But "not a P&D"?  Pretty much all shitcoins claim that, so unoriginal & not interesting Sad

Similarly, we don't give a rat's ass about the opinion of someone who shows up, makes half a dozen ignorant posts, and pretends he knows something.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:36:19 AM

Similarly, we don't give a rat's ass about the opinion of someone who shows up, makes half a dozen ignorant posts, and pretends he knows something.

Rudeness... Angry
Mind ur manners when addressing your betters, young man!

You don't listen very well do you... Your girly gifs are good for a laugh though.

Cconvert2G36

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:07:09 AM

Rudeness... Angry

You don't listen very well do you... Your girly gifs are good for a laugh though.

Mouse in your pocket?

Also, a .gif tends to be a sequence of images, creating an animated effect.

18' deep x14' wide room, oak floors, leather couch, big rug in the middle. They could be up to 5 ft from back wall. Listen to a wide spectrum from hard rock, some electronic, orchestral, small jazz, even solo piano. 75% volume levels you could talk over, 25% dedicated listening at louder volumes. I can't hear over 19khz. Budget: $3k to 9k. I've auditioned the stuff you generally find at the showrooms, Martin Logan, Revel, B&W, Paradigm, Sonus Faber. More wondering if there are some gems I'm unlikely to find in those venues. Magnepan 3.7 and Acoustic Zen Crescendo mk1 are two I'm interested in but don't have an easy way to hear.    

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:52:29 AM

Rudeness... Angry

Mouse in your pocket?

18' deep x14' wide room, oak floors, leather couch, big rug in the middle. They could be up to 5 ft from back wall. Listen to a wide spectrum from hard rock, some electronic, orchestral, small jazz, even solo piano. 75% volume levels you could talk over, 25% dedicated listening at louder volumes. I can't hear over 19khz. Budget: $3k to 9k. I've auditioned the stuff you generally find at the showrooms, Martin Logan, Revel, B&W, Paradigm, Sonus Faber. More wondering if there are some gems I'm unlikely to find in those venues. Magnepan 3.7 and Acoustic Zen Crescendo mk1 are two I'm interested in but don't have an easy way to hear.    

Not true. A gif file is just another format. It can be animated, but frequently it isn't. It's real claim to fame is support, and file compression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIF
Cconvert2G36

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:58:07 AM

Mouse in your pocket?

Not true. A gif file is just another format. It can be animated, but frequently it isn't. It's real claim to fame is support, and file compression.

Thanks.

.jpg
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:13:20 PM

Mouse in your pocket?

Thanks.

.jpg

I didn't bother looking at the file format. I was using gif as a generic term since the image was a cartoon. Gif files are used for lower quality images since they can only display 256 colors.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:46:19 PM

OP any opinions on the price trend?
TheRealistMassiah1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:50:13 PM

you might as well shoot for a number that has a minimum of 4 digits .... so any guess above 1000 USD ...

And the fact you are asking a trolling hyper bull aka (and no offense to guy_wonderful ) .... means that you have no idea about price trends and need to do more research before investing
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:07:57 PM

Good to buy now , at 273. With stops at 269 . To see if we break 275 and go upper.
Also good to Buy at price 283 if we reach it today. Stops would be around 275
So please choose. : P I don't see another good points to enter the market. I'm also about to stop longing btc at btc-e cuz that freaking spike been there two days ago.

you might as well shoot for a number that has a minimum of 4 digits .... so any guess above 1000 USD ...

And the fact you are asking a trolling hyper bull aka (and no offense to guy_wonderful ) .... means that you have no idea about price trends and need to do more research before investing

Funny. A month is not over yet...

TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:14:37 PM

You have approximately 10 days left ...

Do you plan on somehow adding a few dollars ....  errrr I mean a few $100,000,000 dollars in your spare bank account to pump it up to 1200-1300 USD there... you make me have a good chuckle when ever you respond LMAO ...

I think my confirmation of you being a trolling hyper bull makes it worth while to talk to yah!
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:23:10 PM

Do you plan on somehow adding a few dollars ....  errrr I mean a few $100,000,000 dollars in your spare bank account to pump it up to 1200-1300 USD there... you make me have a good chuckle when ever you respond LMAO ...

I think my confirmation of you being a trolling hyper bull makes it worth while to talk to yah!

I have one question. Why are you speaking using such offensive language? Have you been abused in your childhood? Smiley

Masterluc at least has his own opinion, but you, you don't have anything. Shame yourself.
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:26:51 PM

Do you plan on somehow adding a few dollars ....  errrr I mean a few $100,000,000 dollars in your spare bank account to pump it up to 1200-1300 USD there... you make me have a good chuckle when ever you respond LMAO ...

I have one question. Why are you speaking using such offensive language? Have you been abused in your childhood? Smiley

Masterluc at least has his own opinion, but you, you don't have anything. Shame yourself.

You believe in freedoms right?? ....

Well since there are many freedoms I am entitled to my own opinions and can type whatever I want and however I want .... and why would I need to shame myself? ... I bring realistic enlightenment to the blinded masses...

your wishful and bashful thinking is counter productive....

Side note : I don't speak in an offensive language.

addition: for someone that is bullish in the aspects of bitcoin you seem to want to reign tyranny over people ... you are an anti-anarchist hypocrite?
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:29:04 PM

You believe in freedoms right?? ....

Well since there are many freedoms I am entitled to my own opinions and can type whatever I want and however I want .... and why would I need to shame myself? ... I bring realistic enlightenment to the blinded masses...

your wishful and bashful thinking is counter productive....

Side note : I don't speak in an offensive language.

addition: for someone that is bullish in the aspects of bitcoin you seem to want to reign tyranny over people ... you are an anti-anarchist hypocrite?

Troll. Welcome to my blocklist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: