Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

Bullshit, bitcoin performed a little bit better now but historically bitcoin price had nothing to do with fiat, bitcoin was at 1000+ by your logic bitcoin should have touched 3000 by now because fiat loses value over time, right?

You seem to have lost any concept of common sense reasoning? I have never given any exact timeline, although I agree with the OP that the price of Bitcoin is headed to over $1,000 in the relatively near future. It's completely safe to say that Bitcoin will gain value much faster than the US Dollar took to lose nearly all of it's purchasing power (about 100 years). As you may have heard before, Crypto currency will do for money, what the Internet did for communication. In this case you have governments and banks doing everything possible to stop decentralized crypto currency. Like most advances in technology, the genie can't be put back in the bottle. Only a matter of time before government backed crypto becomes the norm, and they have nearly total control.
These government currencies won't have any limit like Bitcoin, and other crypto currency.

The worldwide debt crisis (bankruptcy) of the fiat system has everything to do with the price of Bitcoin and alt-coins. Most people aren't intelligent enough to understand what's happening, and many are in denial. The truth of the matter is it's too late to correct the reckoning that is on the way. It's up to each of us, as to when and how we deal with it. 2007-2008 was an alarm to anyone with a brain, and a harbinger of worse things to come. Like most things, people tend to wait to the last minute until it's too late, and then are forced to accept the truth. I don't really care what you believe, at least I tried to explain what is going to happen. The number of people in denial is shrinking fast.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/look-out-stocks-might-fall-a-lot-further-2016-01-21

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-size-of-the-derivatives-bubble-hanging-over-the-global-economy-hits-a-record-high/5384096

http://demonocracy.info/
CuntChocula

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:28:53 PM

... It's completely safe to say that Bitcoin will gain value much faster than the US Dollar took to lose nearly all of it's purchasing power (about 100 years). As you may have heard before, Crypto currency will do for money, what the Internet did for communication.

As you may have heard before, Beanie Babies will do for money, what the Internet did for communication.

What? You haven't? Well, you have now!
Buy buy buy!
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:54:31 AM

... It's completely safe to say that Bitcoin will gain value much faster than the US Dollar took to lose nearly all of it's purchasing power (about 100 years). As you may have heard before, Crypto currency will do for money, what the Internet did for communication.

As you may have heard before, Beanie Babies will do for money, what the Internet did for communication.

Buy buy buy!

If it wasn't for the massive number of clueless idiots we wouldn't have a bankrupt world, or have this amazing opportunity to make such easy money out of the coming disaster... Would we?  Grin

The really startling fact is that 2008 actually happened, and the folks in charge doubled down on the exact causes of the crisis. It proves that stupidity is an unlimited resource that can never be underestimated.  Roll Eyes
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:47:12 AM

Buy buy buy!

If it wasn't for the massive number of clueless idiots we wouldn't have a bankrupt world, or have this amazing opportunity to make such easy money out of the coming disaster... Would we?  Grin

The really startling fact is that 2008 actually happened, and the folks in charge doubled down on the exact causes of the crisis. It proves that stupidity is an unlimited resource that can never be underestimated.  Roll Eyes

Dunno, doing just fine, I'm ready.
Bunker secured, 3 55-gallon drums of water, shitloads of beans, Moon Pies, TP, 8,000 rounds of ammo for my trusty Romanian AK, and a strongbox chuck full of Beanies -- for when radiation dies down & it's time to go topside & do some serious trading.
Bring it on!
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:03:57 AM

Well we can all agree this is not going to happen now.
Nor will we get to 500 this month. Not sure what is happening, but it seems people are more negative now.
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:31:38 PM

Nor will we get to 500 this month. Not sure what is happening, but it seems people are more negative now.

If the payment processors, miners reach consensus for the bitcoin block size, the price will rise.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:15:14 PM

If the payment processors, miners reach consensus for the bitcoin block size, the price will rise.

As your suggestionsif things took place sure the price will increase but not to the level of 1200-1300$ which we are to get achieved by 1 or 1.5 years later. only Possibilities if the growth rate is high as yesterday
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

It is somewhat funny to read past speculations. 1200 lol... Perhaps it will reach that high ammount in this year, but I doubt it. 500 or more is something more likely.

Is there anyoen expecting those 1200 within a month yet?

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:08:23 PM

It is somewhat funny to read past speculations. 1200 lol... Perhaps it will reach that high ammount in this year, but I doubt it. 500 or more is something more likely.

Is there anyoen expecting those 1200 within a month yet?

It depends on many things, and it is pretty much impossible to predict the short term price unless something big happens. If the DOW drops to 10,000 or less, yes I would expect Bitcoin to jump over $1,200 pretty fast. I do think we will test this theory in 2016. There are a virtually unlimited number of scenarios that could cause Bitcoin to skyrocket in a few days. Most of them have become more likely due to extremely poor leadership around the world. A few that come to mind would be a financial meltdown in China, Europe, or the USA. A war in the Middle East, or a big terrorist attack. Anything that disrupts life as usual in a big way is likely an advantage for Bitcoin's portability and security. 
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:35:28 PM

I also think something needs to be said in response to JP Morgan Chief Moron, Jamie Dimon. This guy is living in a fantasy world, and is part of one of the biggest criminal organizations in history. His suggestion that the US Government might outlaw Bitcoin is laughable. Molon Labe Mxxxxx Fxxxxx...

“Governments, when they form themselves, form their currency. Governments like to control currency [and] know where it goes and who it goes to and control it for monetary purposes,” he added.

Governments don't form themselves ass-wipe, people form governments. They work for us, not the other way around!

If he wants to speed up the inevitable war between fiat and crypto, this would be a good way to bring the situation to a boil. His boasting the JP Morgan trades trillions of dollars per day, and his ridiculous salary is proof of how out of control the banksters have become. When this mess melts down again, and it is an absolute guarantee that it will, Jamie Dimon will be responsible for a very large part of it. I would suggest that if you haven't done any reseach on derivatives that you check it out, because millions of people are going to lose everything they have thanks to this guy. Remember that these numbers are now over 30% higher than they were in 2007-2008. Anyone who thinks this is going to end well is either an idiot, or completely insane.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/jp-morgan-ceo-bitcoin-is-going-nowhere-blockchain-is-real/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/01/21/jpmorgan-ceo-gets-pay-raise-35-27m/79132018/

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/derivatives/bank_exposure.html

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

CuntChocula

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:38:10 PM

^^In the meantime, Megacoin continues to conquer the world.

...wait, did I say "conquer the world"? I meant tanking Cheesy
Btcforall

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:45:03 PM

Bitcoin prices are falling will they go up any sooner or should we expect further fall?

-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:49:32 PM

Obviously Bitcoin would not go that high in a month.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:35:31 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:07:53 AM

^^In the meantime, Megacoin continues to conquer the world.

...wait, did I say "conquer the world"? I meant tanking Cheesy

Well, your name certainly suits you. 

Just happens I made a ton of money on Megacoin, so regardless of future performance I'm quite happy.

But I will say that Megacoin continues to average over half a million coins traded daily on a single exchange. It is one of the original alt-coins, and many days it trades over a million coins per day. It has also maintained a market cap position in the top 10% of all alt-coins since it's inception. Short term means nothing to me. We will see what happens over the long term...  Cool I would suggest buying while it's still cheap.

I also suggest everyone diversify. I invest in over a dozen different alt-coins coins, and Bitcoin. I know I'm doing something right when someone named Cunt is irritated by my posts.  Wink

http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=mec
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:53:04 AM

Well it's just naive to think the price can even go this high.
Which asset is going to go this high in such a time?

Either a bubble would come and collopase or we got dumped so hard on.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:27:15 AM

Its the time that decides growth of the value. At any time it can reach a estimated 1200-1300$. Within a month is not considered to be a required time. It grows even higher than 1300$ but takes time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:58:39 PM

Like printing another $57 trillion dollars over the last 8 years has somehow increased the value of fiat currency?

If you look at the energy that goes into mining Bitcoin each day, and the extreme rarity of these coins, it's my guess Bitcoin is way undervalued. At some point the idiots are going to figure it out, and $1,200 Bitcoin will seem dirt cheap.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-mining-rate-sets-new-milestone-ignoring-bitcoin-gloom/

At some point big money is going to take over, and the average person will only be able to own a fraction of a Bitcoin.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/04/30/tim-draper-leads-1-2m-in-bitcoin-startup-hedgy/

The long term outlook is way up, and the impatience I see on these forums is nothing but childish immaturity. All you need to do is look at the history of the price, you don't need to be Einstein to figure it out.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-27/venture-capitalist-draper-bets-400-000-more-on-bitcoin-revival

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 04:22:12 PM

There was once upon a time a crypto currency called bitcoin which hit an all time high of $32 per bitcoin. This was unheard of, however the price collapsed and when price had dropped down to about $3 or $4 dollars nobody thought it possible it could ever reach $32 again.
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:26:40 PM

its not going no where near to such a huge price it is something like 3 times lower right now than the price you predicted its clearly impossible for the price to jump that much in just a month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: