Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:05:54 PM

This was never realistic man. Remember the price was around 250 dollar for a long while. Such a big blast would kill bitcoin, since the volatiliyi would scare away big
investors like right away.
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 10:33:56 PM

Only a madman would think the price would go this high in a matter of a month.
Even by drinking alcohol you wouldn't think something this stupid would happen.

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:54:21 PM

Little kid after little kid keeps repeating this, but the fact is it has already happened before. I'm not saying it will, but it seems incomprehensibly stupid to keep saying it's impossible when history proves your statement is nonsense. Oh, and it didn't take a month, it only took a few days...

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 11:04:50 PM

I think it will not happen in this year but we dont know what will happen after halving ends.So  i think there still possibility that the price will rise after halving? Im not sure if it is true according to trader outside..
Im still collecting some bitcoins to save and wait for halving ends..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:28:01 PM

You really need to update this, the price is already at $400. So yeah....

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:04:00 PM

Depending on which side you choose to believe, and I'm not sure why you would be on this forum if you side with the over-the-hill-fiat gang, or are just trolling. We are still relatively near the beginning of this crisis. The reasons to buy Bitcoin, and alt-coins as part of a survival portfolio will become more and more obvious.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-24/futures-point-to-more-asian-gains-after-stock-surge-oil-rebound

"U.S. stocks halted a two-day rally as renewed declines in the price of crude set the tone on global financial markets, dragging down currencies of resource exporters and stoking demand for havens from gold to Treasuries."
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:20:33 PM

Depending on which side you choose to believe, and I'm not sure why you would be on this forum if you side with the over-the-hill-fiat gang, or are just trolling. We are still relatively near the beginning of this crisis. The reasons to buy Bitcoin, and alt-coins as part of a survival portfolio will become more and more obvious.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-24/futures-point-to-more-asian-gains-after-stock-surge-oil-rebound

"U.S. stocks halted a two-day rally as renewed declines in the price of crude set the tone on global financial markets, dragging down currencies of resource exporters and stoking demand for havens from gold to Treasuries."

So far that has not affected bitcoin otherwise we would see higher prices instead of weekly dumps which is what is going on right now. Dumps/pumps daily.
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:25:08 PM

Little kid after little kid keeps repeating this, but the fact is it has already happened before. I'm not saying it will, but it seems incomprehensibly stupid to keep saying it's impossible when history proves your statement is nonsense. Oh, and it didn't take a month, it only took a few days...

Yup. That's crypto for you Sad There's only *one* amazing pump, but suckers will hope for another one. Case in point: Your Megacoin Cheesy

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:47:12 PM

So far that has not affected bitcoin otherwise we would see higher prices instead of weekly dumps which is what is going on right now. Dumps/pumps daily.

I wouldn't expect much effect at this point. Gold has only seen a very small increase in activity. But just wait and see what happens when the market drops another 2000 points, and the DOW heads closer to 10,000. Keep in mind that current losses are in the range of a "normal" correction. You either see the underlying problems as very serious, or you are one of the lemmings that gobble up the official story that we are in a recovery. Most of the lemmings will tell you "I don't want to be scared by all the gloom and doom". Well, ignore the facts at your own peril.

Before you dismiss that line of thinking, the same people who predicted the last crisis are saying the same things again (only worse). And of course the good folks that made it happen (and are still in charge) are saying it's different this time, and could never happen again. I would ask them how can you solve a debt problem with even more debt? For all the trillions of dollars spent, please tell me what we got for that money?

Place your bets...  Grin
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:55:15 PM

Yup. That's crypto for you Sad There's only *one* amazing pump, but suckers will hope for another one. Case in point: Your Megacoin Cheesy

I'll say it again for those who lack reading comprehension and math skills, Megacoin is currently in the top 5% of all crypto currencies. It was recently at #16. So I don't mind risking my entire hundred bucks.  Wink

I own plenty of alternatives, so thanks, but please don't worry about me.
CuntChocula

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:13:23 PM

... Megacoin is currently in the top 5% of all crypto currencies. It was recently at #16.
That much fail and *still* in the top 5%? Shocked How is that even possible?

You mean you own some that *aren't* in the top 5%?! Since it's pretty much impossible to perform any worse financially, can only assume they have some other evil attributes, like raping you up the butt whenever you try to unload them Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:28:47 PM

people are still undecided were they want to put their money, but i believe that they will jump without thinking on the next bitcoin rally

investments will not remain without a purpose, if they will not invest in stock, because it's falling, something else will take its place, maybe not bitcoin at first, but who know...
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:33:13 PM

people are still undecided were they want to put their money, but i believe that they will jump without thinking on the next bitcoin rally

investments will not remain without a purpose, if they will not invest in stock, because it's falling, something else will take its place, maybe not bitcoin at first, but who know...

In late 2013 we saw panic buying. If the bottom falls out of the stock market (again), which seems inevitable, we could easily see a Bitcoin rally that dwarfs what happened in 2013. This time there will be real fundamentals that back Bitcoin as a safe haven. Remember it didn't even exist in 2008. The fact that BTC is a very limited commodity with portability and security that can't be matched will have an entire new class of investors wanting in. And you don't need a banks permission to do as you wish. Try moving your cash, gold, or silver around the world and see what happens. It is impossible to say when it will happen, but the odds are increasing by the day.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:36:02 PM

The price of bitcoin can go to $1.2 or $1.3k only if the market starts pumping it hard last time from 200s to ~$500 the same way can go to $1k, this is expected maybe before the halving. (panic buying)

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:12:51 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 05:40:28 PM by vtr99

... Megacoin is currently in the top 5% of all crypto currencies. It was recently at #16.

You mean you own some that *aren't* in the top 5%?! Since it's pretty much impossible to perform any worse financially, can only assume they have some other evil attributes, like raping you up the butt whenever you try to unload them Cheesy

Megacoin   MEC   0.02317961 USD   31,738,200   735,679 USD   52,544 USD   +28.22 %

Should have waited a couple minutes.  Wink

MEC   0.02643545 USD   31,738,200   839,014 USD   62,611 USD   +46.21 %

http://bravenewcoin.com/price/price-index/

Better returns as a percentage than I usually make daytrading the stock market in a month.  Grin

CuntChocula

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

^How does it feel to be such a failure?
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:17:15 PM

You really need to update this, the price is already at $400. So yeah....
yes you're right, but it could happen, if the bitcoin prices could fall dramatically within a month, eating bitcoin prices could also rise in a short time even at a high price like goes to 1200 in a month. nothing impossible  Grin

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:38:26 PM

^How does it feel to be such a failure?

Like I said, you need a minimal grasp on math. If you consider this a failure, I feel sorry for you.

This is proof things can happen very fast, and when BTC goes it could easily hit $1,200 in less than a month.

Megacoin   MEC   0.03000688 USD   31,738,200   952,364 USD   78,893 USD   +65.93 %
CuntChocula

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:09:47 PM

Like I said, you need a minimal grasp on math. If you consider this a failure, I feel sorry for you.
^^Lose 99.9% of your money, B a winrar! Cheesy

http://s24.postimg.org/h1q2celed/Capture.png
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:07:41 PM

Megacoin   MEC   0.02317961 USD   31,738,200   735,679 USD   52,544 USD   +28.22 %

Should have waited a couple minutes.  Wink

MEC   0.02643545 USD   31,738,200   839,014 USD   62,611 USD   +46.21 %

http://bravenewcoin.com/price/price-index/

Better returns as a percentage than I usually make daytrading the stock market in a month.  Grin

Shut up idiot! MEC will always remain as shit as it has always been. This is a coin with no tech, no innovations and dead links on its official website.

We know very well that even shit coins may rise like doge.

And stop spreading FUD here that USA economy is going to collapse. Moron!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: