Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curse/Blessing  (Read 13829 times)
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 01:53:28 PM

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shad0wbitz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 12:34:30 AM

(just a note for those wondering - yeah I know a hell of a lot about the occult, most of it is pure nonsense but fascinating nonsense)

Is that why the bitinstant site sucks so bad? User friendliness is in the occult realm?

PS: Just kidding, don't get your panties in a knot now and cast an enochian spell to have my balls fell off.

GOX SUX COX!
The true faces of the Bitcoinica / Intersango SCAM! - Bitcoin was born in the shad0ws, for the shad0ws.
shad0wbitz

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 12:35:54 AM

As Tyrion casts his spell, the glowing sphere around the forum flares with a brilliant white light.

A horrible screeching noise erupts from within the forum! Tyrion's spell fizzles out.
Tyrion loses 20 mana.
Tyrion loses 2 credibility.
Tyrion loses an audio input port.
Dank gains 420 guitar XP!

Now THIS is fucking hilarious!

GOX SUX COX!
The true faces of the Bitcoinica / Intersango SCAM! - Bitcoin was born in the shad0ws, for the shad0ws.
Tyrion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:00:33 AM

Ahem. GLBSE. I almost feel like apologizing.

How many more 1,000s of Bitcoins will be lost before you see the error of your ways and pay my ransom. 20 BTC until Monday. A bargain compared the ruination in your future if you continue ignore me.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:23:39 AM

How many more 1,000s of Bitcoins will be lost before you see the error of your ways and pay my ransom. 20 BTC until Monday. A bargain compared the ruination in your future if you continue ignore me.

GLBSE hasn't lost anyone's money, its just going to be a major pain in the ass. I've still be doing VERY well since your curse came out. I got a date with someone way out of my league, I've made a very large sum of $ through playing the markets, I've found some very good deals lately. Everything just seems to be looking up. Does this mean that, I'm the anti BTC or something?
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:30:49 AM

GLBSE hasn't lost anyone's money, its just going to be a major pain in the ass. I've still be doing VERY well since your curse came out. I got a date with someone way out of my league, I've made a very large sum of $ through playing the markets, I've found some very good deals lately. Everything just seems to be looking up. Does this mean that, I'm the anti BTC or something?
I for one pulled out of GLBSE days before it imploded. Seems I've been blessed.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:31:51 AM

Same here actually

hi
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:37:38 AM

Spoiler alert: I don't think very many people will be seeing money from GLBSE.

As I've said, the effects of the curse are over the forum as a whole, and I did not enact it upon any specific member. As a result, some of you may get off light. And some of you may only THINK you've gotten off light.
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:46:40 AM

As I've said, the effects of the curse are over the forum as a whole, and I did not enact it upon any specific member. As a result, some of you may get off light. And some of you may only THINK you've gotten off light.

The best part about this troll thread is that you haven't gotten a single donation yet! You can't curse a market... well you can, but it'll never stick.

nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:52:15 AM

The best part about this troll thread is that you haven't gotten a single donation yet! You can't curse a market... well you can, but it'll never stick.

I was going to donate for the entertainment value, but then I realized that no donations is much more impressive than "a few."
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:16:17 AM

Same here actually

You're welcome.  Grin

That's three independent third-party confirmations of my power to protect this forum. How many positive reviews do you have, Tyrion?

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:21:18 AM

Wrong. Lawyers will be making bank Tongue

kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 05:52:11 AM

Where your credentials at? Did you receive your curse training at Online University of Voodoo Training? did they accept your Phoenix credits?
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 01:29:19 AM

Same here actually

You're welcome.  Grin

That's three independent third-party confirmations of my power to protect this forum. How many positive reviews do you have, Tyrion?

Perhaps you should ask Theymos.

And I have received donations, but they explicitly asked that their money not go into the pool for dispelling the curse. I honored their wishes.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 07:48:44 PM

Your reticence to accede to my demands, or take me up on my services, has now made me angry with the result that this past weekend I took steps to intensify the curse. Things will now get very bad for Bitcoin and this forum as a whole from this point forward: indeed, it has already started.

The ransom for releasing bitcoin from this new curse is 50 BTC. Next week, I will raise it to 100 BTC.

sippsnapp

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 08:03:19 PM

The fact that you post this stuff makes me think you really believe that.
Well, i dont but others do of course and how fuke wants it im aware of a real shaman with deep knowledge of the survace. This person strongly beliefs that using curses is only acceptable for positive things for the society or in revenge of really ugly things. I introduced him to your business and he ensured me that now everything concerning this topic will take the right direction, whatever this means. I just responded:

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 08:52:10 PM

The fact that you post this stuff makes me think you really believe that.
Well, i dont but others do of course and how fuke wants it im aware of a real shaman with deep knowledge of the survace. This person strongly beliefs that using curses is only acceptable for positive things for the society or in revenge of really ugly things. I introduced him to your business and he ensured me that now everything concerning this topic will take the right direction, whatever this means. I just responded:

I have come to the conclusion that this curse is certainly for the betterment of society. If bitcoiners are too stupid to pay to ensure that their currency succeeds, if they instead allow themselves to face loss after loss rather than do what needs to be done, it is better that their experiment be brought to an end sooner rather than later so that smarter people can take up the banner of revolution.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:42:59 PM

Your reticence to accede to my demands, or take me up on my services, has now made me angry with the result that this past weekend I took steps to intensify the curse. Things will now get very bad for Bitcoin and this forum as a whole from this point forward: indeed, it has already started.

The ransom for releasing bitcoin from this new curse is 50 BTC. Next week, I will raise it to 100 BTC.

Yes, well. Let me be the first to continue to not pay you.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 10:17:07 PM

Yes, well. Let me be the first to continue to not pay you.

May you be the first to suffer.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 10:35:24 PM

Why are you martingaling your spell failures?

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: