Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curse/Blessing  (Read 13834 times)
Tyrion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 10:59:44 PM

Your reticence to accede to my demands, or take me up on my services, has now made me angry with the result that this past weekend I took steps to intensify the curse. Things will now get very bad for Bitcoin and this forum as a whole from this point forward: indeed, it has already started.

The ransom for releasing bitcoin from this new curse is 50 BTC. Next week, I will raise it to 100 BTC.

Why are you martingaling your spell failures?

You should also know that I will soon begin casting specific curses against the individuals who insult me in this thread. Choose your words carefully.
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 04:26:06 AM

You should also know that I will soon begin casting specific curses against the individuals who insult me in this thread. Choose your words carefully.

Shut up already... you know you'll never be the man your mother is.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 04:32:48 AM

Usually magic comes back at yourself magnified 10 times. Thats what the last white witch I spoke to said  Tongue

Fjordbit

Activity: 588

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 05:49:29 AM

Usually magic comes back at yourself magnified 10 times. Thats what the last white witch I spoke to said  Tongue

My understanding is it's only 3 times.

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/three-fold-law.html
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 05:55:25 AM

The point is it does more damage to the one casting the black magic.

Hasimir

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 06:47:44 AM

Your reticence to accede to my demands, or take me up on my services, has now made me angry with the result that this past weekend I took steps to intensify the curse. Things will now get very bad for Bitcoin and this forum as a whole from this point forward: indeed, it has already started.

If this place pisses you off so much, why log in?

OpenPGP/GPG key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D  I provide GPG Training services
IRC nick: Hasimir (Freenode and elsewhere)
BTC address: 19hiwsQq7xMAEyQMdiyGjkMGNmpN6GA5wL
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 10:08:33 AM

spell ransom of course
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 06:29:14 PM

In order to protect myself I have summoned the spirit of Biggie Smalls in my bathroom by the mirror.

hi
Aahzman

Activity: 602

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 07:11:34 PM

I've been practicing the Patronus Charm as a defense against this curse.  My happy memory is the first time I got to play with a girl's breasts. I was 12, she was 14 and fairly well developed, not to mention a bit more experienced than I. We were in my tree fort way out back of the townhouse complex, kissing and fooling around....

*happy sigh*

underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 09:59:41 PM

http://citysubwaycreatures.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/5ea0da57c791595d109994a49ccfb1c7.jpg

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 11:07:41 PM

Wicca is nonsense, and this "back at you X10" business is just PC gobbledy gook to disassociate themselves from bad ol' Witches in the public imagination.

I log back in to see if and when you all come to your senses. Also because watching my curse unfold on this forum entertains me to no end. Especially how you all will close your eyes and put fingers in your ears and swear up and down that everything is better than ever, even as the entire bitcoin project begins to crumble around you.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 11:59:10 PM

Is that your ad on Craigslist?  I hope you found a place to park your rv and practice your magics.

btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 12:52:48 AM

At this point, the only explanation that makes sense is that he enjoys public humiliation. Some subs like leather and chains, some like robes and a wizard hat.

Maybe Claire could visit this thread and give us her professional opinion on Tyrion?

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:01:09 AM

Excellent idea.  Pm sent.

btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 01:13:40 AM

I've been practicing the Patronus Charm as a defense against this curse.  My happy memory is the first time I got to play with a girl's breasts. I was 12, she was 14 and fairly well developed, not to mention a bit more experienced than I. We were in my tree fort way out back of the townhouse complex, kissing and fooling around....

*happy sigh*

Be careful with your choice of memory for the Patronus Charm. You do not want the last thing standing between you and a Dementor's Kiss to be a pair of giant, glowing, disembodied, fourteen-year-old breasts. On the other hand, if you're facing a Tyrion boggart, that same mental image is perfect fuel for Riddikulus.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Hasimir

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 01:18:17 AM

At this point, the only explanation that makes sense is that he enjoys public humiliation. Some subs like leather and chains, some like robes and a wizard hat.

Maybe Claire could visit this thread and give us her professional opinion on Tyrion?
Excellent idea.  Pm sent.

Right, grabbing popcorn!  Smiley

OpenPGP/GPG key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D  I provide GPG Training services
IRC nick: Hasimir (Freenode and elsewhere)
BTC address: 19hiwsQq7xMAEyQMdiyGjkMGNmpN6GA5wL
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 01:18:23 AM

Wicca is nonsense, and this "back at you X10" business is just PC gobbledy gook to disassociate themselves from bad ol' Witches in the public imagination.

I log back in to see if and when you all come to your senses. Also because watching my curse unfold on this forum entertains me to no end. Especially how you all will close your eyes and put fingers in your ears and swear up and down that everything is better than ever, even as the entire bitcoin project begins to crumble around you.

May you live in interesting times.

Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:22:43 AM

May you live in interesting times.

May you be revealed for the shrill and fraud that you are.
claire

Capitalism rocks my world.

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:27:03 AM

WTF?

Tyrion, did you by chance happen to find the missing drug area for people? I heard they removed it from the board and it sounds like you've been smoking a little bit too much of it.

I must add that I have hours of fun talking to crackheads though, they never hang up because, well, they can't decide whether poppers or crack make them feel more girly. Cha'ching.

I Love Bitcoin Smiley 1A5jmQcmZamhTeHaEZvtMEpoqrH2SECcxk
Phone Domination 888-221-0319
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:29:53 AM

WTF?

Tyrion, did you by chance happen to find the missing drug area for people? I heard they removed it from the board and it sounds like you've been smoking a little bit too much of it.

I must add that I have hours of fun talking to crackheads though, they never hang up because, well, they can't decide whether poppers or crack make them feel more girly. Cha'ching.

Well, that was anticlimactic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: