Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED]  (Read 120415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:18:18 PM

wow someone dump almost 8k of crave Sad i don't know what to thinks
but on the other hand on bittrex the top 50 getting up so....

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 09:18:35 PM

Their other coin is still getting developments lol

Blow their lid off, so we can steer clear of their future scams.

Well, if you are following altcoins its easy to spot them. Circ is what spots talking about.

Actually it's not, but I can add that to my list if it's true lol

Here's a hint..  ooh ooh aah aah

Well, I know icm integrated mn's and darksend/instantx to Tron in exchange of a bot from west.

And yeah, I thought you were refering to circ, ooh ooh aah aah is so obvious right from the beginning.

Hm.. seems the rabbit hole is deeper than even I thought..

Meh, really? Didn't they invite you to their secret society of altcoin developers already?

If that happened, I would decline. I'm a lone wolf when it comes to coin development and don't really work with anyone. People do services and stuff for my coins, but I am the only one that does the coin itself, I don't need a team for that

But to answer your question.. no, I am not in ANY group of devs. I am me

horiacretan1

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:53:56 AM

BLOCK SIZE: BITCOIN DOES NOT SCALE EFFECTIVELY

The current 1 MB blocks allow a theoretical maximum of 7 transactions per second at 250 bytes per transaction.

Let's scale up to half of Visa's capacity of around 22,000 transactions per second:

10,000 Bitcoin transactions per second requires 1.6 GB blocks and would result in a block chain that grows by 87 TB (Terabytes) per year, consuming storage of 1.5 TB per week.

(The above example does not take into consideration the impossibility of this theoretical scenario due to lag introduced by transaction and block validation - pushing 1.6GB blocks around the network for consensus seeking).

bitcoin mining imageThe effect on Bitcoin mining - the core security mechanism of the network - will be that centralization becomes inevitable. Assuming the protocol could handle this amount of traffic - which it cannot - how many of today's miners will be able to afford the hardware and infrastructure required? Who, except a wealthy few, could afford to run their own fullnode to contribute validation and security to the network?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/block-size-bitcoin-not-scale-effectively/
horiacretan1

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:13:35 AM

The current 1 MB blocks allow a theoretical maximum of 7 transactions per second at 250 bytes per transaction.

Let's scale up to half of Visa's capacity of around 22,000 transactions per second:

10,000 Bitcoin transactions per second requires 1.6 GB blocks and would result in a block chain that grows by 87 TB (Terabytes) per year, consuming storage of 1.5 TB per week.

(The above example does not take into consideration the impossibility of this theoretical scenario due to lag introduced by transaction and block validation - pushing 1.6GB blocks around the network for consensus seeking).

bitcoin mining imageThe effect on Bitcoin mining - the core security mechanism of the network - will be that centralization becomes inevitable. Assuming the protocol could handle this amount of traffic - which it cannot - how many of today's miners will be able to afford the hardware and infrastructure required? Who, except a wealthy few, could afford to run their own fullnode to contribute validation and security to the network?

Well... Were fucked! Lets clone Etherium Guys! (NOPE!)

Bitcoin has left the building.
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:38:47 AM

Allow me to correct this. First of all , by transactions per second what do you mean? As someone very very familiar with BTC code base and the goings on, i can tell you the above assumptions are false. Per second , the network can handle as many transactions as are thrown at it and it can propagate. Confirmation time is the bottleneck that this ill written article is trying to allude to. Now, let's do some math, @7 tx/s per MB, let's instead of modifying the block size, we modify time span, down to a minute and bloc reward to 1/10th of current (maintain the status quo vis a vi moneysupply and emmissions plan). We now have 70 tx/s and even now we can't hit that peak yet..... let's go further in a bid to stave off any further modifications for the foreseeable future and push our blocks to 20 MB (this is the current situation in BCR, tried and tested)..... we now have a limit of 1440 tx/s while keeping the basic system of block[{tx}, {tx}]

(edit)For the crazies:- let's have 100 MB blocks then and top off @ 7200 tx/s

Pitfalls

Users in some areas may have difficulty with downloading a full (if it ever gets there) 20MB block per minute (this is assuming this happens in the next 5 years, if not most will have capable net connections)

The orphan rate my increase slightly

But let's now run a comparison, do you know how much infrastructure is invested in VISA? By any standard 1440 tx/s in a decentralized database is far greater achievement than 10K tx/s in a centralized database.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

PLEASE,USE OUR CRAVE MULTIPOOL TO SUPPORT AND GET MORE CHEAP CRAVE
hepilord

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:53:56 PM

I have problems with multipool, my asic works several days but in my account my miner is not active
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:57:22 PM

I have problems with multipool, my asic works several days but in my account my miner is not active

jj12880 [2:56 PM]
OK let me take a look. I just pushed some code upgrades this morning
horiacretan1

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:04:12 PM

Allow me to correct this. First of all , by transactions per second what do you mean? As someone very very familiar with BTC code base and the goings on, i can tell you the above assumptions are false. Per second , the network can handle as many transactions as are thrown at it and it can propagate. Confirmation time is the bottleneck that this ill written article is trying to allude to. Now, let's do some math, @7 tx/s per MB, let's instead of modifying the block size, we modify time span, down to a minute and bloc reward to 1/10th of current (maintain the status quo vis a vi moneysupply and emmissions plan). We now have 70 tx/s and even now we can't hit that peak yet..... let's go further in a bid to stave off any further modifications for the foreseeable future and push our blocks to 20 MB (this is the current situation in BCR, tried and tested)..... we now have a limit of 1440 tx/s while keeping the basic system of block[{tx}, {tx}]

Pitfalls

Users in some areas may have difficulty with downloading a full (if it ever gets there) 20MB block per minute (this is assuming this happens in the next 5 years, if not most will have capable net connections)

But let's now run a comparison, do you know how much infrastructure is invested in VISA? By any standard 1440 tx/s in a decentralized database is far greater achievement than 10K tx/s in a centralized database.

That's Chinese for me, but now that you are here and looking and this coin struggle to find a Dev, why don't you jump on board?
Kamatezo

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:05:39 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 04:43:47 PM by Kamatezo

Hello. Listen to me. Don’t let the manipulators mislead you. Sooner or later Crave will go beyond 0,01 BTC rate. Why? Because it is perfectly made. Masternods work excellently. If there is anything worth doing now, it is purchasing, purchasing and once again purchasing. When Crave’s rate will be 0,01BTC and more, there will be wonderful profit from that. And DEV is not even necessary here, markets aren’t necessary either. But anyway, I believe I will hear from DEV soon enough.

MY CRAVE:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?CBm1r7r9dqoUrxrU6hkxTPk8Jx7VmLFzqU.htm  ::: 1820 crave

My masternode:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Bzii8UMNQEvGKHPDdJqbQoLCkfRzDdpaad.htm  ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?CEW8smLCPYpridzmas8fRNdT1Unr1ksMXk.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Btbwzo9Yhy9mL3HioPAdDhyrUbms7vLr6m.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BvnGyP9M9CrC4jZovK9GEFPvHYaXTRzNvM.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BzbVRpTHJVpXqfV8EeZBBneWKkGtYFgYyp.htm  ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BukTH5MJJsEfKSoUWd3uAtSGuu2LCRt6d7.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C83WKcRMBVhTGWVTm6p6LMAy5Vo1gdwGsb.htm  ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C93brUwnXQ2e22HFWJgpqX4aAi3LRr9Ems.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?C6DBUBtSf1PJ4YTJGjUeTj27YortsqEZ8M.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Bwm67J58H7cmhmaAmb41FtT2fEMuLGxuNL.htm ::: 500 crave ++
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?BwW7DbXdtYZ51aZs2gBFtTgRZorb27k6cJ.htm   ::: 500 crave ++

together :: 7320 CRAVE ++ PROFIT MASTERNODE

I never sell CRAVE. In the future, I would draw profit from masternode. As 180 other investors.

And this is a list of the richest addresses. Does not change.

And this is a list of the richest addresses. Accumulation of the address. You think you inwestozy are idiots? I do not. ::

http://www.richlist.eu/crave
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:33:51 PM

Pitfalls

That's Chinese for me, but now that you are here and looking and this coin struggle to find a Dev, why don't you jump on board?

I have my own project(the same one crave cloned the masternode changes from). My best advice for you is to take time and study a project, if it seems too good to be true then it probably is...stay away. Oh, and anything that has unnatural hype from the start is bound to disappoint.
Look at the recent ethereum release for a ongoing example. What is sad about crave is that the community has/had real believers and a lot was contributed by these supporters, shame to see it all go to waste. I wish you all luck, you are probably better off finding a coin that is one or two years old and still has it's original dev doing actual development, those will not make you money as fast as a hype PnD, but they will eventually pay off. I'm wary of take overs btw, i'm sure you have seen how many of them have been manipulated and ended up going horribly wrong for those who bought in.

horiacretan1

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:04:03 AM

I took over this coin

Did you ?
Jacksp

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:03:33 PM

How many mn are available?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:57:22 PM

Guys, I couldn't exactly find a developer or group of developers that would be interested in developing CRAVE furthermore. Unfortunetly, as I said before, neither me or JJ is capable of developing markets or features. We can do marketing, websites, applications, almost everything else that would boost the coin. All we need is a developer that would agree to work with CRAVE. Community has already agreed to give %10 of the stakes to development funds. Although the number of developers are in crypto is far less than you guys think and all of them I talked with asked for BTC for one time jobs, rather than being a part of the team. Not to mention that I am in no position of funding those BTCs, I also would prefer a steady dev or dev teams that are working with us thus being a part of our team.

Let this post be a global announcement to all devs who might be interested working on CRAVE. We still have a good community and we will handle everything but coding part. We already have great apps, forums and website that most of the coins doesn't have. Anyway, this is the case.

Im trying to answer any PMs and Im in slack 7/24. If you have a better idea, please hook me up.

So if you agree to 10% of all staked coins going to the dev why did we not do that for ICM? You cannot expect ICM to work for free indefinitely can you? No wonder he left...this thread turned into a comedy show! THis is ICM's coin regardless of being absent for a month and it was never his full time job. Let's face it everyone needs to support their family Crave cutting it imo!

Dude, you are obviously talking without information. We have offered icm to take %10 of stakes numerous times. I even asked him if he needed BTC in any sort so I can ask from the community. Please don't speak about things you have no idea of.

Well then I stand corrected sir...I stopped reading it because all the bs although I have backed crave from the start! Even my Twitter promotes it at @ohyperjacked...
All I remember is someone suggested 10% and I agreed!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:04:51 PM

ICM gone? What a shock  Roll Eyes - yet again usual pnd scammer devs get away with BS and bagholders have to take over the coin.  Sorry it will never see those skyhigh prices again unless manipulation of price happens, it's just the truth.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:06:10 PM

Takeover? And whom of you internet heroes are going to apply the markets for free if may ask?

People are funny, they can't wait 2 months for ICM to deliver decentralized markets yet are willing to go with a new developer who will probably be 15 years old and take 6 more months to develop absolutely nothing except a new logo and some lame useless feature on top. How many takeover coins can people name off the top of their head that built something new and great?

I'm still giving ICM the benefit of the doubt, he has done incredible work so far and proven his skills. He's still done more in a few months than most coin devs have done in a year.
Yeah exactly.  People want instant gratification, but this shit is complicated and takes time to do right.  I mentioned in the slack I would put screenshots out on Sunday night but then stuff comes up in real life...that's why I don't put dates out there.

Hey original dev, hope you're proud of yourself, piece of crap.

Glad I was in and out of this coin during the pump time.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:31:29 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 01:43:46 AM by bitLeap

check this out  Cheesy Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070124.0

Joe is alive and active lol

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kamatezo

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:23:36 PM

thank you BEYBE Smiley))))

My SALDO CRAVE 11142 CRAVE Smiley
Kamatezo

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:26:57 PM

WOW ! SUPER !
MARKETS WORK!

My TEST!

Kamatezo

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:29:34 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32gt91_dwie-kobiety-tankuja-samochod_fun   Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: