Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

i think maximum people like bitcoin for as investment they save bitcoin for long time and wait for until increasing its price to higher , and maximum business are digital and they accept currency online so we can pay easily through bitcoin and its transaction is much more better, i think its the main reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:38:51 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 10:19:40 PM by GMPoison

Bitcoin will replace cash in the near future. We are living in the digital world and everybody are now using smart devices.
that is a good condition to help us use bitcoin as cash. payment online by bitcoin is very useful and fast. it helps us save time and money.
We do not wait for long time to accept payment as like traditional currency. I like bitcoin very much.

I don't see that happening in the future, bitcoin will still be the best alternative for cash. The government will always pursue to let us use our own currency and since we are oblige to follow the rules, they can easily make a rule about bitcoin and will force us to patronize our own. It's the weakness of bitcoin when it comes to government interference as bitcoin is decentralized.

Bitcoin being decentralized isn't a weakness to governments, it's a strength against them. It means there's nothing they can do. That's the beauty of it. They can try to fight it, but they would be smarter to support it, which is also scary at the same time because of the potential that this technology has. I personally think bitcoin will lead us to a financial revolution the world has yet to see.

They could just pour some money into Bitcoin mining and then deliver a 51% attack easily crushing and crashing Bitcoin. It is not as decentralized against government as we would like it to think. The government does nothing against Bitcoin right now only because Bitcoin is too small a dot on their early warning radar. If it grows stronger and bigger, they may have to reconsider their current attitude toward Bitcoin.

The 51% attack isn't as simple as gaining 51% of the network and then magically all of bitcoin goes crumbling to the ground. There is a good article explaining why somewhere on CoinDesk, but basically the worst that could happen if someone were to spend the insane amount of resources to carry out this attack, wouldn't be all too bad, and wouldn't be too difficult for "the people" to regain control.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

Well in my opinion the bitcoin has a lot of advantages if you compare it with the normal cash in real life.
Firstly you can not lose it at all so that is the first sweet reason why its better.
Another reason is due to the fact its much safer, you can get robbed and mostly if people break in your house there is nothing weird, no cash.
I think cash is also a old method to pay, everything is gonna be digital in the future.
Yes bitcoin is really a good transaction medium, but I think the main reason is that the new generation is interested in online buying and selling and the governments are also now thinking about to issues a online currency so as to facilitate their people according to the need of the modern time.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:20:57 PM

Well in my opinion the bitcoin has a lot of advantages if you compare it with the normal cash in real life.
Firstly you can not lose it at all so that is the first sweet reason why its better.
Another reason is due to the fact its much safer, you can get robbed and mostly if people break in your house there is nothing weird, no cash.
I think cash is also a old method to pay, everything is gonna be digital in the future.
Yes bitcoin is really a good transaction medium, but I think the main reason is that the new generation is interested in online buying and selling and the governments are also now thinking about to issues a online currency so as to facilitate their people according to the need of the modern time.
yes you can not do anything with cash if you want to make a transaction online , i mean you can do it but with a very complicated way and long journey until your cash become a digital money like have to deposit to paypal or something.

with bitcoin you just need buy bitcoin from someone near you and spend it online .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:03:24 AM

yes you can not do anything with cash if you want to make a transaction online , i mean you can do it but with a very complicated way and long journey until your cash become a digital money like have to deposit to paypal or something.

with bitcoin you just need buy bitcoin from someone near you and spend it online .
Compared to cash, bitcoin is the best when use online. They are both faster but bitcoin is cheaper and more secured to hide our real identity, with cash, we cannot transact online anonymously and they will never have that for us as they want to expose our identity to them.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

Compared to cash, bitcoin is the best when use online. They are both faster but bitcoin is cheaper and more secured to hide our real identity, with cash, we cannot transact online anonymously and they will never have that for us as they want to expose our identity to them.

That is right. I know friends change fiat into bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

i think bitcoin have very stronger and powerful security and there is no tax on bitcoin and bitcoin is very useful than cash its transaction is very faster than other currency .
There are actually fees in Bitcoin, which are the mining fees. But that's not a big problem, in my opinion, since they are relatively low rates. In addition, these fees are required to maintain the quality of the payment system.

I want to add that Bitcoin trumps fiat because of its accessibility; you can have a 24/7 access to your funds and can easily make payments without any third party restrictions (i.e. bank) or jurisdictional restrictions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

i think bitcoin have very stronger and powerful security and there is no tax on bitcoin and bitcoin is very useful than cash its transaction is very faster than other currency .
There are actually fees in Bitcoin, which are the mining fees. But that's not a big problem, in my opinion, since they are relatively low rates. In addition, these fees are required to maintain the quality of the payment system.

I want to add that Bitcoin trumps fiat because of its accessibility; you can have a 24/7 access to your funds and can easily make payments without any third party restrictions (i.e. bank) or jurisdictional restrictions.

Well the downside here is that as of this time, the transactions you can do with bitcoin is pretty limited to companies accepting btc. It would be nice in the future if most major companies would accept btc for their everyday transaction so even as we all know how more beneficial btc is, cash is still more practical.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

A good reason, when many restrictions in the access our money, bitcoin provide solutions. Security issues are paramount, money in the bank can be easily lost, but with bitcoin is very trust because difficult to stolen or in raid, and the most important point is investment, we save money in the bank just as inanimate objects that did not increase, but the bitcoin can provide tremendous benefits.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

I don't think entering your bank account details in Paypal is a complicated way and long journey. That would just take you a maximum of 10 minutes to finish unless your mentally retarded or something which I think you are not. I have never tried doing it by myself but I've never heard people complaining about how complicated and how much time have they wasted just to set up their Paypal account.

That's mainly the problem. There's not a lot of bitcoin users especially in remote areas. Buying from someone by meeting up with them personally would be pretty hard to do in that case. Most people here started by buying bitcoins from someone using their Paypal account.

Spending bitcoins online is another problem to most users. There's not that much online stores that accepts bitcoin unlike when you're using Paypal.

But I guess this all depends on your area. I'm just saying what I'm experiencing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

not just about securing identity when you make a transaction online , but also how flexible bitcoin used globally. there is no need bullshit like what paypal did to collect your bank account information include your real personal info.

i don't think there is nothing best more than bitcoin in digital payment gateaway.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:17:23 PM

Why we need to use bitcoin instead of cash well simply because you don’t have to trust the government which have corrupted the banking system and the cash, with bitcoin you don’t have to wait several hours for your payments, you can receive payments quickly and spend however you like with no limits.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:08:14 PM

Well the downside here is that as of this time, the transactions you can do with bitcoin is pretty limited to companies accepting btc. It would be nice in the future if most major companies would accept btc for their everyday transaction so even as we all know how more beneficial btc is, cash is still more practical.
cash is still practical but not much as now every educated person want to have a place from home to transact their money and because of issues with banks they do not want to have any third part for their financial matters so they will prefer bitcoin and in the future cash is going to replace with bitcoin.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 737

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:22:45 PM

cash is still practical but not much as now every educated person want to have a place from home to transact their money and because of issues with banks they do not want to have any third part for their financial matters so they will prefer bitcoin and in the future cash is going to replace with bitcoin.

Hmm cash is still that practical and it is that much because those people who are into bitcoins like us still prefer to use it. Since there are still a lot of companies and people who doesn't even know how they will use bitcoin and no knowledge at all. But I do believe that in the future there will be some chance that cash will be replace by bitcoin or any other online currency.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:24:24 AM

Cash is indeed still something we need but we are coming slowly to a time were everything is digital.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

because of the bitcoin is the best investment option in the compare the gold, silver, land, stocks and other investments. with bitcoin things easier, will not be lost because of stolen and damaged others.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

i think not every educated person but those who have the facilities of computer and education, still there so many backward area where the facilities of internet and computers are not available, therefore still in most of the area bitcoin is not too much introduced and popular.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:19:35 PM

Bitcoin or cash are safe and secure but cash can be steal.
Bitcoin will be use as single currency and having same value in all place.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

because of the bitcoin is the best investment option in the compare the gold, silver, land, stocks and other investments. with bitcoin things easier, will not be lost because of stolen and damaged others.

Yes I agree with you, comparatively bitcoins is currently better investment option to gold, silver amongst others. I can say it's due to the current pump and rise but beside that bitcoins are very secured and easily accessible if you have your private keys handy; it enhances international trade without losing out huge sums of money due exchange rates fluctuations.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:36:39 AM

Bitcoin or cash are safe and secure but cash can be steal.
Your cash is stolen because snatched your wallet or because someone pointed a knife on you. That can happen to your bitcoins as well. In the far future, snatching bitcoins would be pointing a gun on your and force you to give them your private keys or scan their QR code so you send your coins to them.

It's more likely to get your bitcoins stolen because of all the phishing sites and virus that's going around on the internet. You use the internet everyday, you click links, and one of those links might get your PC infected with computer virus.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: