Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...
Yes bitcoin is can be used all over the world because as like what you said it was a global currency and easy to transfer to other wallet. Unlike cash, every country have they own type of cash dollar, philippine money, and so on and so forth. So if you go to other country you should convert your money first to their fiat so that you can used it. In addition, bitcoin was more easy to earn than cash.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

Bitcoin is liberating not only when crossing borders, but it will help to have an income in countries with more successful economies. This will force the governments of third countries less than stealing money from the Treasury and to think more about the people, not to lose their country and government.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

cash are not that easy to use in different countries, you need to exchange them everytime, a pain in the ass, bitcoin is a global currency, and very easy too move also

and cannot be faked like cash so easily, add on top of this, the less fees required...
Yes bitcoin is can be used all over the world because as like what you said it was a global currency and easy to transfer to other wallet. Unlike cash, every country have they own type of cash dollar, philippine money, and so on and so forth. So if you go to other country you should convert your money first to their fiat so that you can used it. In addition, bitcoin was more easy to earn than cash.
Yes local currencies are hard to use if you are crossing borders, every time you buy you have to exchange your money to their money. It's not so satisfying when you are new to their country because you just have to go to somewhere to exchange your money, and to add that their taxation fees is killing your money slowly.

Bitcoin is like your wallet all over the world, but for now it's not that legal to some other countries. So it's just limited to use in some areas but it will soon be known as a universal currency.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

The best part of bitcoin is that there is no discrimination by colour, criminality and class. Bitcoin is for everyone from all over the world, every countries is accepted and everyone can use it. I think we should be grateful to Satoshi and his group. Fiat on the other hand  discriminate and enslaved the poor for evil politicians and bankers.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:50:49 PM

Having a bitcoins is good investment, because bitcoin is easy to earn and low transaction fee it is fastest and most secured currency. Having a bitcoin is a good opportunity to us especially it gives extra income to the people. Bitcoin have a future it is our savings in the future.
One that makes bitcoin shaped digital better than cash is due to fast transactions. With a digital form of bitcoin can perform transactions quickly even instantly around the world. It can not be done if you pay by cash? That's why the bitcoin is in the form of cash
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

For global transactions and with a large nominal certainly not possible to use cash, this depends on the need, if we buy coffee directly cash is better than bitcoin.

they are not asking about where to use cash.They are talking that can you use Bitcoin in the place of cash.So yes we can use bitcoin in a place of cash like that industries hotel and many business purpose things are now allowing bitcoin accept as a cash.So yes we can use bitcoin instead cash.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

Yes local currencies are hard to use if you are crossing borders, every time you buy you have to exchange your money to their money. It's not so satisfying when you are new to their country because you just have to go to somewhere to exchange your money, and to add that their taxation fees is killing your money slowly.

Bitcoin is like your wallet all over the world, but for now it's not that legal to some other countries. So it's just limited to use in some areas but it will soon be known as a universal currency.
i think so many other reasons are there, which are making bitcoin more easy to use as compare to cash. bitcoin can be use anywhere without changing it into fiat. secondly bitcoin is also important for investment and trading even by holding it we can get good profit from it if the price goes up. thirdly bitcoin can be use more conveniently for online shopping and other business matters.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:13:41 PM

The best part of bitcoin is that there is no discrimination by colour, criminality and class. Bitcoin is for everyone from all over the world, every countries is accepted and everyone can use it. I think we should be grateful to Satoshi and his group. Fiat on the other hand  discriminate and enslaved the poor for evil politicians and bankers.
That is the function of decentralization. There is no caste in bitcoin, everyone is free to use bitcoin .. in digital form then bitcoin can be used by anyone and anywhere And different from the easy cash in replica in fake by some people. Bitcoin in digital form will not be replicable
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

That is the function of decentralization. There is no caste in bitcoin, everyone is free to use bitcoin .. in digital form then bitcoin can be used by anyone and anywhere And different from the easy cash in replica in fake by some people. Bitcoin in digital form will not be replicable
Yes, that is right and that is why a lot of people now are talking about bitcoin because bitcoin is solving different problems with the fiat and one of them is being generated as a fake fiat while in bitcoin it is not possible to make fake bitcoins because it has a secured system that can't be easily copy. I believe that bitcoin is the next type of cash in the future and we just need to continue our support and faith in bitcoin to make it happen.
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:01:19 AM

I converted all of my saving to bitcoin. I set aside fund's every month, hoping to grow it as an investment or use it for emergencies.

It is one of my best decisions ever, not only are my savings growing, I find it easier to save with bitcoins as it is harder to spend unlike cash and cards - allowing me to save more.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:00:54 AM

I converted all of my saving to bitcoin. I set aside fund's every month, hoping to grow it as an investment or use it for emergencies.

It is one of my best decisions ever, not only are my savings growing, I find it easier to save with bitcoins as it is harder to spend unlike cash and cards - allowing me to save more.
I agree on that. Bitcoin is a good investment and great for making transaction online. In just a one click, your recipinets can receieve your bitcoin instantly. This is significant for everyone so we can make an easier life.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:03:42 AM

yes that is good way to save more money. but we will find more merchant that accept bitcoin as payment method in the future. by using bitcoin can make easier to pay electricity, watter, tax, and phone bill, we do not need to go out side only for paying those bill.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

yes that is good way to save more money. but we will find more merchant that accept bitcoin as payment method in the future. by using bitcoin can make easier to pay electricity, watter, tax, and phone bill, we do not need to go out side only for paying those bill.

It is good decision to save bitcoin more as this for sure your savings may grow. I also save bitcoin until now, I buy and hold . Because I beleive I can earn good profit in the future. I really use bitcoin because this helps me to do things online without hassle unlike cash that I need to go outside paying bills. With bitcoin I can make things easier, paying bills online, doing transactions hassle free.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:33:09 AM

For me, the primary advantage in having Bitcoin over fiat cash is that the former is protected against inflation, while the latter is not so. The purchasing power of Bitcoin remains constant, while that of fiat cash declines over time. Ease of storage is another plus point with Bitcoins.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:43:39 AM

you can carry unlimited bitcoins with you and cross borders/countries withour raising alarm..

Indeed.
Like you  don't borher walking in the streets with huge amount of btc in your pocket knowing it will be safe from thieves.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

you can carry unlimited bitcoins with you and cross borders/countries withour raising alarm..

Indeed.
Like you  don't borher walking in the streets with huge amount of btc in your pocket knowing it will be safe from thieves.
All you need is to secure all the information you need to access your account, that is the great thing about bitcoin and since more
stores are accepting bitcoin now we can use it to buy what we need or cash out some time since there's debit cards as well.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:31:35 AM

Indeed.
All you need is to secure all the information you need to access your account, that is the great thing about bitcoin and since more
stores are accepting bitcoin now we can use it to buy what we need or cash out some time since there's debit cards as well.
Bitcoin has got very limited acceptance compared to the fiat acceptance for different needs. Even at this situation we need to have bitcoin is to grow the value you hold. Fiat even after a month has the same value, but with bitcoin it varies in the upward or downward direction. So the same value of the fiat in terms of bitcoin will profit us bigger. This is the reason I suggest why use bitcoin instead of cash.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:24:38 AM

How high are you? In bitcoin, your earnings are based on the things that you can do. That's no different than what's happening in fiat. As a matter of fact, the discrimination is even greater in bitcoin. People base everything on the things that you can do. For example, if you're new in designing logos then someone is already doing it here and he's pretty good, you can never get any clients unless you make the price ridiculously low.

In terms of colour, class, etc. in real life it doesn't apply that much anymore. You're asian, that's alright. There might be stereotypes about you but that doesn't matter that you're less than qualified than other people. Most companies don't care about who you are anyway. As long as you can get the job done, then you're hired.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

The current monetary system failed there is no distribution according to the current era out there and that is due to the greed of banks and other companies so crypto changes that.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:46:43 AM

How high are you? In bitcoin, your earnings are based on the things that you can do. That's no different than what's happening in fiat. As a matter of fact, the discrimination is even greater in bitcoin. People base everything on the things that you can do. For example, if you're new in designing logos then someone is already doing it here and he's pretty good, you can never get any clients unless you make the price ridiculously low.

In terms of colour, class, etc. in real life it doesn't apply that much anymore. You're asian, that's alright. There might be stereotypes about you but that doesn't matter that you're less than qualified than other people. Most companies don't care about who you are anyway. As long as you can get the job done, then you're hired.

Well said. I don't know either where the discrimination part came from.but i agree with you there dude. It doesn't matter whether you're.dealing with crypto or fiat. Discrimination will always be there because of aholes who think too highly of themselves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: