Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123393 times)
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:30:14 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

10 years agoo i would tell you that you need to made a great marketing campaign if you want success on your product, ATM i can say that the net is just like any other busnisses, if you have $ to promote your site then you will gain money, as simply as that, sad but true, or you can just have the best idea ever and have a great success and followers in a short period of time.

That is simply not true. Yes, you can spend a lot of $ to let someone optimize your website according to SEO principles (or you can spend many $ on Google Adwords), but you can also get yourself some SEO techniques (free) on the internet. Get to know the know-how about SEO optimalization, and it will not cost you a single dollar. It will cost you some time though, although that is the same for every website owner.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digit-0

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:37:11 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

10 years agoo i would tell you that you need to made a great marketing campaign if you want success on your product, ATM i can say that the net is just like any other busnisses, if you have $ to promote your site then you will gain money, as simply as that, sad but true, or you can just have the best idea ever and have a great success and followers in a short period of time.

That is simply not true. Yes, you can spend a lot of $ to let someone optimize your website according to SEO principles (or you can spend many $ on Google Adwords), but you can also get yourself some SEO techniques (free) on the internet. Get to know the know-how about SEO optimalization, and it will not cost you a single dollar. It will cost you some time though, although that is the same for every website owner.

of you can do everything that is possible, i mean everything that is in your hands, but in the end if, there is some competition with another web that pay them, you will not appear as first option, so the more owners who pay them the less posibilities that you will have and there is lot of ppl who payd for it, thats why i sayd that maybe some time agoo it will work like you sayd, but not now, no more...
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:06:26 PM

of you can do everything that is possible, i mean everything that is in your hands, but in the end if, there is some competition with another web that pay them, you will not appear as first option, so the more owners who pay them the less posibilities that you will have and there is lot of ppl who payd for it, thats why i sayd that maybe some time agoo it will work like you sayd, but not now, no more...

The webowners that pay for Google promotion > Adwords appear at places for Adwords, indeed, also on top of the search results. However, Google argues that it does not matter whether you pay or not; this does not influence your place in the search results.

(If you pay, you can get in the advertisement spaces. However, this does not influence how your website is rated by Google, according to Google)..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

Digit-0

Activity: 199

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:16:36 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 02:32:20 PM by Digit-0

The webowners that pay for Google promotion > Adwords appear at places for Adwords, indeed, also on top of the search results. However, Google argues that it does not matter whether you pay or not; this does not influence your place in the search results.

(If you pay, you can get in the advertisement spaces. However, this does not influence how your website is rated by Google, according to Google)..

google can say whatever they wants.... i dodnt beleive them and people should beleive on them Smiley

as i already sayd, obviously this is his business and as his business they will not loss money if they can get it, since we are talking about google, but dont be wrong with me man, im with you, as i already sayd too, everthing that is in your hands, should be done.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:33:33 PM

google can say whatever they wants.... i dodnt beleive them and people should beleive on them Smiley

as i already sayd, obviously this is his business and as his business they will not loss money if they can get it, since we are talking about google, but dont be wrong with me man, im with you, as i already sayd too, everthing that is in your hands, should be done.

We indeed should not believe all these parties Wink. However, we can't do anything about it. I think Google does already know way too much about us all, but that is another discussion.

More on topic, SEO optimalization is really neccesary in order to run a good internet marketing campaign as you will experience a lot more traffic: as your easier to find. Next to that, if you want to sell a product of service, go look for Affiliate Marketing too. Although it will cost you a few %% per sale / lead, it will provide you a nice extra income (and profit, if you maintain these campaigns well).

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:54:28 AM

as far as i know the best internet marketing methods right now is "Mobile First" you should promote your business based on mobile application right now,all you have to do just make your website appear fast and functional on any mobile device.
For more information check this out
http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/5-ways-a-mobile-first-strategy-can-integrate-online-and-offline-marketing/619803
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:40:29 PM

as far as i know the best internet marketing methods right now is "Mobile First" you should promote your business based on mobile application right now,all you have to do just make your website appear fast and functional on any mobile device.
For more information check this out
http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/5-ways-a-mobile-first-strategy-can-integrate-online-and-offline-marketing/619803

I think that really depends on what you are offering. For serious orders, such as booking holidays or travel trips, I think people still like to do this via a laptop or desktop (maybe because of the huge amounts of money that are related).

Although I use my cellphone a lot, I don't use it to buy online stuff. I Always use my desktop for that. Yes, I use to surf a lot too on my cellphone, but the actual orders (and that is what it is all about) come from my desktop.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:46:32 PM

Look for cheap advertisers, if you want to get paid traffic then you have to do some research about your stuff.

It also depends what product you want to market, so maybe share that with us?

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:29:11 PM

you should have a nice interface storefront like a unique website, accessible, easy manner of payment. and most important is that you can maintain the confidence of customers who never buy a product that you sell
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:53:45 PM

The key towards internet marketing is looking for your ideal target audience. You need to find easy flow of your advertisements directly to the target audience that you designate. For example, if you're advertising a gaming product, your target audience would be older teenagers to people in their 20's.  You would display your products over sites that are related to gaming/technology. For a bitcoin product, places where bitcoin are relevant would where you'd put your ads and so on.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:51:39 PM

The key towards internet marketing is looking for your ideal target audience. You need to find easy flow of your advertisements directly to the target audience that you designate. For example, if you're advertising a gaming product, your target audience would be older teenagers to people in their 20's.  You would display your products over sites that are related to gaming/technology. For a bitcoin product, places where bitcoin are relevant would where you'd put your ads and so on.

That is a good advice. Elaborating on that, Social Media and in specific Facebook is a great tool to target specific audiences / target groups. Although that kind of marketing is expensive, it does reach your targetted audience: you don't waste money on marketing that does not even reach your audience.

butdabass

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:10:12 PM

you shuld try cosp per action,i think it was the most profit internet marketing to making money online
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:57:52 PM

My experience with marketing is not that big but what I can tell is always search for demand.

You have to find a new niche every time, and the proper advertisers that target that. Its an information game, and whoever pants the seed first, reaps the rewards.

A very competitive business.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:42:36 PM

the best option to use marketing at the moment is on television and is expensive ,i understand why you going into internet promotion if the content and the product is good then your sucess always the key is what you have and the promotion material.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:43:10 PM

the best option to use marketing at the moment is on television and is expensive ,i understand why you going into internet promotion if the content and the product is good then your sucess always the key is what you have and the promotion material.

Marketing through television and radio channels is really expensive, and, besides that, it's hard to target your targetgroup. (Sure, you can choose a radio channel which provides songs for elderly if that is your targetgroup, but that's it). Internet marketing provides great ways to reach a specific group - your target group. As it's therefore much more efficient and effective - it's therefore cheaper.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 03:21:38 AM

sexy ho
bct-user

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:40:34 AM

Facebook marketing does it work?
 I dont understand the connection between my personal page and my business page i get activity on my personal page but those friends dont seem to visit my business page. Is this just a rule for big business?

for who your target for your marketing? teenager? kids? adult? male? female?

actually facebook page is pretty good to promote, but you need more field, i means social media fields, try to other social media, like twitter and instagram.
promote a healthy product is quite hard, you need make an advertisement on website which your target market will be reach.
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:28:02 AM

In my vision Internet Marketing is highly lucrative because you can contact a huge amount of people, just try defined target market is a best choice to your product

dendyhura

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:02:22 AM

You must have the selling power and great confidence to the customer
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:10:47 PM

you must clasified your question,too many way for marketing on internet. many way to promote your product on internet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: