Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123430 times)
James100t

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:07:59 PM

Hello everyone I will give you service that what is stay with my signature. Shocked Shocked Shocked
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 11:03:19 PM

Internet marketing? Right now I would say it's mostly social media and the stuff. Undecided
A lot more complicated than that - it's a balance of social media and advertisements. Normally, social media is better due to the better attention that is given towards it - think about how many people ignore ads on the internet, and how many ads you flip by every day no matter how relevant it is to you!

However, with the internet, it's great to see that your ads can target a specific demographic that is involved in the topic recently. You really need to gain a ton of attention via social media, though. That's probably 50% of the marketing.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:46:11 AM

Internet marketing? Right now I would say it's mostly social media and the stuff. Undecided
A lot more complicated than that - it's a balance of social media and advertisements. Normally, social media is better due to the better attention that is given towards it - think about how many people ignore ads on the internet, and how many ads you flip by every day no matter how relevant it is to you!

However, with the internet, it's great to see that your ads can target a specific demographic that is involved in the topic recently. You really need to gain a ton of attention via social media, though. That's probably 50% of the marketing.

Social media one way but we can create a domain and make marketing by that with web hosting means we can reach with business product as well as data traffic will create income to your site. so that means marketing plus income.click with that
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:13:25 PM

You could create your signature champing.
Or if you are to busy just use adwords and adsense..google ad tools!
You dont need to know anything about marketing if you invest little in your campaigns..
Prozak

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:41:13 PM

I Can create for your promotional business video for social media.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADPV2uKKenE
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:35:07 PM

Well - there are a lot of people living quite well from internet marketing and social media. If you only have enough followers and the cash comes without problem.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:34:37 AM

I think that's one of the best viz. A lot of people sitting on the internet.
And if you then also there will then advertise it goes well. Because they look much around on the Internet.
arlene05973

Activity: 616

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:45:23 AM

Just google it and pick right articles. After that, use common sense to chose what will work for your company or product. As someone said, this should be an easier kind of marketing, but not easier in a sense that it's easy to hit the right kind of marketing, but easy since it's done online. You need a computer and you can do it from your house. You can also use trial and error more easily in Internet marketing, you try and if doesn't work you change it with something else.

Just google it ... as if marketing online is al that easy.

Well, with the whole bunch of training on internet marketing, any training, expert advice and guide which fail's to include this 3 main important concept thou, not a complicated part of online marketing but, are most commonly overlooked by most marketer:

1. Identify your niche
2. Solve the problem within yr niche
3. offer your service/product to fill-in the gap when solving related-problem.

Now, you'll notice i did not mention that you need to launch adwords or facebook ppc thou, these are all part of online marketing but, branding & reputable building is a vital form of online marketing.These are free and result-orientation but, are commonly neglected due to the time involve.

Instance #1. apple did not get popular because they are selling macbook,iphone ecc but, they gain popularity solving niche-related problem.

NOTE: From what i have listed above you'll notice marketing in position #3.
Participation on forum,blog and related niche communities are good places to watch out if, you are interested in brand & reputable building.

Thanks
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:09:35 PM

I think internet marketing is really the best thing there is. Internet advertising make is just really good and smart.
Many people sit on the internet and so they also look at the advertising they see.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

Like that "as you so,so you rip" cause you must be need to know more information about internet marketing by the internet.For this Google is the best about this.It can be helped you.

I think internet marketing is one of the best marketing there is. Indeed, there are many people on the Internet.
And if for example, they go to a website they see advertising without there specefiek to click.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:40:59 AM

I totally agree with you. I also think that Internet marketing is really very good.

In particular because there are a lot of people sitting on the internet.

So that's make the best form of advertising.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:40:51 AM

I totally agree with you. I also think that Internet marketing is really very good.

In particular because there are a lot of people sitting on the internet.

So that's make the best form of advertising.

Yeah, advertising in internet will be more effective and efficient.. for nowadays many people more like find some good or service just by their personal computer or their smartphones ..

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

Like that "as you so,so you rip" cause you must be need to know more information about internet marketing by the internet.For this Google is the best about this.It can be helped you.

I think internet marketing is one of the best marketing.
Especially because there are a lot of people sitting on the internet.
If you then also advertises on the internet then you are quite right.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:27:36 PM

I totally agree with you. I also think it's smarter to advertise over the internet.
Because really a lot of people look at the Internet.
Jeraerid

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:34:37 PM

I also think the best marketing is over the internet. Because there are so many people who are clear on the Internet.
And then it's just good to be there to make advertising.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:59:09 PM

Internet Marketing is indeed truly one of the best marketing there is.
I think Advertise on street also is very good. But more people are also on the Internet.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:58:12 PM

I think internet marketing is quite good. Many people use the internet so they can see you advertise if they are browser or something else.
Maybe you can earn money too if you are doing marketing on the internet. There are more people on the internet then on the street.

elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:43:56 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
i just think the most efficient internet marketing for now,is do promotions on social media,use all social media you have,and try to promotions there,but you have to make sure that you have catalog your product on your own website.

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:50:15 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
currently how popular promotional product is through facebook, I've tried the promotion to my Website. I get a lot of visitors, and many of them click my adsense ad Cheesy get some money

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:13:46 PM

I think internet marketing is the best marketing that exist. Because there are so many people on the internet. They see so much advertisement.
The world is becoming more digital and than is internet marketing the best option. There are more people now in the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: