Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123397 times)
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:19:18 PM

Internet marketing is very good. And we must use it more to introduce Bitcoin more and that will be very good in the future.
I hope that Bitcoin will be more used later and that more people are going to use it as a payment method.

GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:17:09 PM

Internet marketing is very good. And we must use it more to introduce Bitcoin more and that will be very good in the future.
I hope that Bitcoin will be more used later and that more people are going to use it as a payment method.
Yes it is and it must use more so we can see Bitcoin more. More people are on the internet so that is good.
We all hope that Bitcoin will be more used later in the future and that it will be more worth
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

Internet marketing is the best way of marketing now on these days. Because the world is becoming more modern and digital.
And that is also very good for Bitcoin. We all hope that Bitcoin will be more used later and that it will be more acceptable also in the future.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:47:05 PM

Internet marketing is the most important thing that people need to do to make there company successful for sure.
I think if you do not have internet marketing as a company these days you will get destroyed by your competitors.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 01:32:36 AM

use 7'ps strategy to your brand . if you need some marketing strategy for your brand or service i can work for it .
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:51:06 AM

use 7'ps strategy to your brand . if you need some marketing strategy for your brand or service i can work for it .

Branding is different from internet marketing, its typically how you want your end users to see your company. lets say your company is a bitcoin exchange site and you want your users get to see your company as a whole. lets say your company is BitBay. and want the people to see it as ebay of cryptocurrences enthusiast so you brand it as "Bitbay, the crypto free market".

its not about internet marketing but its about making a profile.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:03:33 AM

There are many ways, few of them are:
1.) posting your advertisement on various blogs
2.)create a linkedin group
for more ways you can take help from google.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:48:59 PM

Internet marketing is very good. And I hope that more people are going to use Bitcoin later in the future.
That will be so great. But it will be perfect if the value is also going to rise. But that is hard to predict.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 06:31:18 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

If you realy want to get success in the online marketing.  Then you need to know about marketing tool and materials which mostly being used in marketing. And you need to know how you can use these tóols. As a newbie on this field you can get help from YouTube.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:04:27 AM

nope. currently more popular to promote products through the use of video on youtube or facebook. You can create multiple accounts or make fanspage in facebook. it is free promotion mate Cheesy and I think the right target buyers are the most in priority
Digital_Lord

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:12:11 AM

nope. currently more popular to promote products through the use of video on youtube or facebook. You can create multiple accounts or make fanspage in facebook. it is free promotion mate Cheesy and I think the right target buyers are the most in priority

marketing via facebook fan page is no doubt the number one marketing strategy. but I am not understand what the need of making multiple facebook accounts? if we want to do marketing of multiple products then you can make multiple fan page in single facebook account.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
arlene05973

Activity: 616

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:21:40 AM

Branding is different from internet marketing, its typically how you want your end users to see your company. lets say your company is a bitcoin exchange site and you want your users get to see your company as a whole. lets say your company is BitBay. and want the people to see it as ebay of cryptocurrences enthusiast so you brand it as "Bitbay, the crypto free market".

its not about internet marketing but its about making a profile.

@target link Branding is a part of internet marketing because the endpoint of branding is to create awareness right?
awareness of what? of specific product's or service in the market.

Thanks
Arlene
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:34:33 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

If you realy want to get success in the online marketing.  Then you need to know about marketing tool and materials which mostly being used in marketing. And you need to know how you can use these tóols. As a newbie on this field you can get help from YouTube.
yeah a lot of knowledge that you can get and you absorbency for knowledge. a lot ebook about internet marketing  in google "how to make your product becomes viral" and so on many of which provide a tutorial it in google you can try. do their own marketing. better to save costs Wink
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:22:50 PM

If you realy want to get success in the online marketing.  Then you need to know about marketing tool and materials which mostly being used in marketing. And you need to know how you can use these tóols. As a newbie on this field you can get help from YouTube.
yeah a lot of knowledge that you can get and you absorbency for knowledge. a lot ebook about internet marketing  in google "how to make your product becomes viral" and so on many of which provide a tutorial it in google you can try. do their own marketing. better to save costs Wink

Or you can take some classes in it. You would want real knowledge of it, though. What if some of the information you find online is not as efficient as you would want it? Consider it an investment, if you will. If not a class, then you can hire someone to do it for you.
Digital_Lord

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 04:27:17 PM

so many peoples are doing marketing by themselves for their products, but most of people hire affiliate marketer to do marketing for their products, clickbank is the most famouse affiliate marketing platform for marketers.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
gameshare.us

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:52:29 PM

In my opinion the most important part of internet marketing is to define your target audience. Then use as much sources as you can to reach it! I'm prefer to start with social media, such as fb, twitter, and instagram.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

but finding targeted user from social media sites is not easy. because peoples in these sites will not come to your product easily you have to use some strategy to attract them to your product or site. you need to make a fan page on facebook and start making fan of these countries. example if you need peoples from US than you first need a fan page which attract US peoples, when you get many likes to that page then start promoting your own product.. you can make a Hollywood movie fan page to gain US customers.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:16:20 AM

Internet marketing is the most important thing that people need to do to make there company successful for sure.
I think if you do not have internet marketing as a company these days you will get destroyed by your competitors.

internet marketing is important not only for campanies. it is same important for individuals who have any product to sell. if he don't get help from internet marketing his prodect will don't get much sell. internet markeing is playing major rule in business and marketing.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:56:22 PM

Internet marketing is very good. Many people will see it because they are only usually on the internet.
So that is very good for internet. They are more on internet than on the street.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 02:17:15 PM

Many ways to succeed in marketing but you should need lots of time to make it properly..
You should know how to SEO so that you can make a free visitors from google and other search engine like bing and yahoo..
And you should make more high quality backlinks to your site so that you can rank your product into first page of google or other search engine..
Also make sure you spread all your link into other forums and social media.. so that you can make more visitors in your website..
If you make all of this properly you can be succeed in marketing.....

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: