Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:05:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123420 times)
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Internet marketing is something that can bring really nice profits, even without big experience in such a type of work.
The most important abilities, are to be aware how to attract customer to the product you are advertisting (marketing pretty much) and also to persuade him, that from the all products that market offers (in the same branch of industry), the one you are marketing is the best.

I have some friends  who turned out to be extremely successful while doing this job, they were able to get many clients attracted to network they have created with another customers.
Some of them are actually doing this as a primary job, this is their main source of income, but they went through a hard path to achieve that, some of them are in this business even for more than 8 years.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

Internet marketing is something that can bring really nice profits, even without big experience in such a type of work.
The most important abilities, are to be aware how to attract customer to the product you are advertisting (marketing pretty much) and also to persuade him, that from the all products that market offers (in the same branch of industry), the one you are marketing is the best.

I have some friends  who turned out to be extremely successful while doing this job, they were able to get many clients attracted to network they have created with another customers.
Some of them are actually doing this as a primary job, this is their main source of income, but they went through a hard path to achieve that, some of them are in this business even for more than 8 years.

That's the beauty of Internet Marketing. At first if you don't have experience, but you have perseverance you can accomplish and you will learn as you journey thorough with it. And now look at your friends now, they fell in love with it and now looking as their main source of income and most likely the pay is also good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
juemonju

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

try youtube and internet resources for learning

Have paypal, vcc, VBA, Quality Verified BM, ad accounts, id scan, OLD facebook id, payment method for FB
EXICON937

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:14:30 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Nobody can answer your question. It is too much complex it requires a lot of time , knowledge , testing

Too complex indeed that one will need to dedicate a whole lot of time and effort to grasp fully what it takes to delve and profit maximally from internet marketing.

No pain., No Gain.
But at the end, one will reap the rewards.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

The best thing I have spotted in Internet Marketing is that literally anyone can do this,without big amount of money needed to start it, even from scratch.
You dont have to be hired by a big company, but first you can do that on your own, and just look a job related to advertising and marketing as a freelancer.

You dont really need any preparation, but you need to know a lot about the product you want to sell, and you have to convince the customers that they want to get it.
There are many places and courses where you may teach persuading others, all is about money and determination.

Smiley
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

Yes, there are many information in internet now. I work with social media, and I want to say that social media marketing is important thing, because social networks are very popular all over the world.

Everything can be learned now through the use of internet and google. I started to know internet marketing with social medias but I want to go deeper and learn more about it, youtube is one of the best place to follow some tips and strategies on how you are going market things that you want together with some ways of earning.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:14:36 AM

Yes, there are many information in internet now. I work with social media, and I want to say that social media marketing is important thing, because social networks are very popular all over the world.

Everything can be learned now through the use of internet and google. I started to know internet marketing with social medias but I want to go deeper and learn more about it, youtube is one of the best place to follow some tips and strategies on how you are going market things that you want together with some ways of earning.
Yeah more availability is found to learn about the internet marketing which is one among the best growing sector as everything required happening with the help of internet. If internet was not invented, we might be living same as that we were before 50years, with door to door marketing and so on, now the ease and fast movement is achieved but the same time the population has grown.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:43:13 AM

I think internet marketing is a good idea, you don't need any capital to sell the products or services you only need to do is to introduce and promote the product or services you offer. It is a good source of Bitcoin, you don't need to invest you can only need is to get the trust of the buyer and  consumer to have a good sales.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

Yeah more availability is found to learn about the internet marketing which is one among the best growing sector as everything required happening with the help of internet. If internet was not invented, we might be living same as that we were before 50years, with door to door marketing and so on, now the ease and fast movement is achieved but the same time the population has grown.

And that's why marketing nowadays can be done with the help of internet unlike before the only medium was, radio, television, newspapers and bill boards. But right now because of internet it can have a broad range of potential customers that can see your ad and it can raise awareness to them that you have that type of product.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

I think internet marketing is a good idea, you don't need any capital to sell the products or services you only need to do is to introduce and promote the product or services you offer. It is a good source of Bitcoin, you don't need to invest you can only need is to get the trust of the buyer and  consumer to have a good sales.
Yeah, your right but try to learn more using watching of videos regarding Internet Marketing nor reading of Blogs that topic with regards to Marketing using strategy.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:50:05 PM

I think you still need some fund here.  You cannot advertise your services fully if you do not subscribe for some service ads booster.  Aside from that if you want to set-up your own site you need to pay for hosting, domain, ssl cert and the templates.  Though you can advertise on social media platform but if you do not avail for boosts then you will only reach limitied audience.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Naokia980

Activity: 182

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

Without risking some money it is under question. Just good expressions come from bad experience Roll Eyes

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:51:14 AM

Yeah, your right but try to learn more using watching of videos regarding Internet Marketing nor reading of Blogs that topic with regards to Marketing using strategy.

It depends on what platform you are going to use upon marketing your products, if you will use social medias then you are free to do so but you need to have a lot of people to like on your page or you must have a wide scope of your friends. But if you can spend some bucks on it, that will be worth it because it can give you more audience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:38:07 PM

It depends on what platform you are going to use upon marketing your products, if you will use social medias then you are free to do so but you need to have a lot of people to like on your page or you must have a wide scope of your friends. But if you can spend some bucks on it, that will be worth it because it can give you more audience.
I support you in this matter. If you conduct a marketing company using the Internet, it all turns out much more profitable, because the audience of the Internet is much larger and the effect of your actions will be much better.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

Internet marketing its not easy if you are doing free and there are 2 times of product or offers to promote in internet marketing blackhat or whitehat..
If you know about CPA offers or a pay per call offers those are high paying offers online that honestly you can do in many different way to promote those offers in the internet..
For blackhat you can do only for social media (spam), SEO or you can promote it via bing and adwords but you need a 3rd party software or plugin.. if you know about cloaker you can promote those blackhat offers or niche in paid ads that you can also fraud the the cpc using cloacker base in my experience..
If whitehat you can promote it with whitehat methods like paid ads in bing or adwords facebook ads and or targeting location only..
Never tested to promote a white hat without targeting the country  required and making a beautiful designed landing page..

Promoting a product is not only giving you a chance to promote it to give only the direct link almost all company are giving affiliate link but you need to submit a landing page and if approved by your manager you can start promote it so you also need skills for designing your website..

Good luck for those who planning to become internet marketing in order to make a large earnings you should learn first of how to make landing page  and do some basic ways of promoting  a website or product..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:03:20 PM

Internet marketing its not easy if you are doing free and there are 2 times of product or offers to promote in internet marketing blackhat or whitehat..
If you know about CPA offers or a pay per call offers those are high paying offers online that honestly you can do in many different way to promote those offers in the internet..
For blackhat you can do only for social media (spam), SEO or you can promote it via bing and adwords but you need a 3rd party software or plugin.. if you know about cloaker you can promote those blackhat offers or niche in paid ads that you can also fraud the the cpc using cloacker base in my experience..
If whitehat you can promote it with whitehat methods like paid ads in bing or adwords facebook ads and or targeting location only..
Never tested to promote a white hat without targeting the country  required and making a beautiful designed landing page..

Promoting a product is not only giving you a chance to promote it to give only the direct link almost all company are giving affiliate link but you need to submit a landing page and if approved by your manager you can start promote it so you also need skills for designing your website..

Good luck for those who planning to become internet marketing in order to make a large earnings you should learn first of how to make landing page  and do some basic ways of promoting  a website or product..

In short to be able to maximize internet marketing, we need skills of web development, knows the all around of internet traffic, and equip with marketing skills.  We cannot do internet marketing effectively if we do not know anything about internet and traffic, let alone the effective way of marketing a product.  If we missed one of these, we are just spamming the internet without knowing if we ever captures some lead client or whatever.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:24:16 AM

In short to be able to maximize internet marketing, we need skills of web development, knows the all around of internet traffic, and equip with marketing skills.  We cannot do internet marketing effectively if we do not know anything about internet and traffic, let alone the effective way of marketing a product.  If we missed one of these, we are just spamming the internet without knowing if we ever captures some lead client or whatever.

It's helpful and needed because if you are not backed up with web developing skills then you will have to study it first before applying it together with marketing. I agree with you, good marketing cannot be produced by simply having a marketing skills but because you are going to use internet, you should have good web development skills.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_Legend

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

Facebook is a site many of you should be familiar with . One of the most effective ways of selling products if you can make it work is to be active on Facebook. Sharing news, connecting with fans, throwing competitions and persuading your fans to share information is great for getting your product in front of the right eyes. This is generally more time consuming, you have to keep at it to see significant increases in sales but it can work if you put the time in.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

I don't think you need web development to be successful in Internet Marketing. You can just hire someone to build a website for you. There are even software that will help you create a website in minutes without learning how to program it yourself.
That's why I said a countless time, you have to research the keyword that is not saturated first before jumping in to the internet marketing and wondering why you haven't make 1 sell yet? So if you don't know what you are doing, you will fail in this industry.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:11:49 PM

Facebook is a site many of you should be familiar with . One of the most effective ways of selling products if you can make it work is to be active on Facebook. Sharing news, connecting with fans, throwing competitions and persuading your fans to share information is great for getting your product in front of the right eyes. This is generally more time consuming, you have to keep at it to see significant increases in sales but it can work if you put the time in.

So true. Facebook is really one good marketing tool that you can used to your advantage. And its very easy to target your audience in Facebook. And the exposure you will get is unlimited. Just put the right advertisement and you can reached a lot of your customers and audience and in no time, you will get your first sale and the next and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: