Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123397 times)
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:07 PM

Internet market  is for  smart people, is a systematic simple waeto understand. Online market is the fastest way to make money. And earn a living. But is full of fraud and scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:28:11 PM

Internet market  is for  smart people, is a systematic simple waeto understand. Online market is the fastest way to make money. And earn a living. But is full of fraud and scammer.
Internet market is for everyone regardless you are smart or not you can enter it. If you are not that literate with internet marketing there's a lot of online courses where you can join and take time to understand on how it's going. Actually it's easy if you do have your own product, your own equipment(personal computer) and other stuffs for marketing. And I agree that this type of market will give you the fastest way to make money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

The internet market, is also emarket, were good and services are advertised online for customer, it is effective way of marketing products  and services. Online market or emarket is for both smart and un smart people. Any body can do it, provided you  have access to internet.
artbtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Envion - Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

That's an easy and tough question at the same time. Internet marketing (done right) is making money for your business. The "done right" is where the difficulty comes in.

One way to achieve that is to learn on your own (takes time, takes practice, takes a lot of pricey mistakes). Another way is to hire someone that knows (but how do you know if he/she knows if you don't know? - so takes time, takes practice, takes a lot of pricey mistakes). The difference between first and second is in how much do you want to learn internet marketing:
- if you want, at some point to handle it yourself - go with option 1
- if you'd rather stick to your main expertise, but want to learn more how to hire the right people - go with option 2

However, since it is 2 years since your original question posted. I wonder how would you answer it yourself given your further experience now?

Hk009

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Internet marketing maybe looks easy from there but believe me it is not. I'v tried for so many times but didnt succeed unfortunately
HEWRA

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:28:48 PM

To succeed in internet marketing, you surely need to have enough funds to start with.
You should look for a popular websites, that do not charge a lot of money for an advertisement right there. This is the most important thing, same with google positioning.Always remember to be sure that if someone types a phrase that may be correlated with your website/shop/anything, then your URL will get shown among the first 5-10 results- still depends on the amount of money you are willing to spend for that purpose.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:28:18 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

internet is the best way for maketing strategy...fast easy convinient as long as you know how to promote your goods,this just like in the real market place but it needs more learning...promote what will they get when they buy your products.always put the benefits, posting it in social medias like fb twitter or instagram.it will help u a lot...and take time to study more about your product that way u can promote it better.
Wade_Oasis

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

Internet marketing needs a deep research online. Read and read more about it and gather important information. Ask people that have knowledge and learn from them and if you already have the plan and details, then input it. Start internet marketing when you are ready.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

Many e commerce organizations have started marketing through all medias available. Especially, "referring" has become a top marketing point now in the current market 2017.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

Many e commerce organizations have started marketing through all medias available. Especially, "referring" has become a top marketing point now in the current market 2017.
Yes, referring has become so popular in the current market to channel and improve one's marketing. We do even have an option on the coinbase wallet that refer a friend and earn $10. This is the basic and main method everyone is using to increase their business. As the current era is fully based on internet, the marketing have used internet as a key point for every business.
AMIT DAS

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

I think internet marketing i very good for me. Because i can buy anythink without going market and shopping mall or else and it is not so costly like market price but sometime we have to suffer for any such kind of products that i have ordered and it takes much more time. But online marketing is advantageble and good.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

this is a multi trillion dollar industry. There are no 'experts' in internet marketing. Only people that know how to stay ahead of the curve by constantly testing, trying and learning.
You will have to be expert in the bitcoin internet marketing now everything needs the practice and the information so if you are having the information and the value of the bitcoin as well. I hope soon a lot of the markets and the malls will organize the bitcoin information and they will increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time for the payment as well.

Now a days, Its easy to market bitcoins in the internet because , there is youtube and different social media's all you need to do is learn those skills on how to encourage people to look at your advertised ico's.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

this is a multi trillion dollar industry. There are no 'experts' in internet marketing. Only people that know how to stay ahead of the curve by constantly testing, trying and learning.
You will have to be expert in the bitcoin internet marketing now everything needs the practice and the information so if you are having the information and the value of the bitcoin as well. I hope soon a lot of the markets and the malls will organize the bitcoin information and they will increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time for the payment as well.

You don't need to market bitcoin because it is already gaining popularity. Media are already talking about it, why need to market it? As for internet marketing, yeah there is no so called expert here, they just become authority because they constantly try new things and if it succeeded then they will sell that ideas until the market becomes saturated and then moved and experiment to remain at the top.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:32:51 AM

Internet marketing can be a success if you know how to maximize it. First, you need to know your target market. What specific websites or apps do they use when they use the internet? When do they go online? etc. Once you got this, you will be able to reach out to them more effectively by meeting their answers and your marketing plans for your internet marketing. I hope this helps.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
ninjakai

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

Hi guys. i am new here. looking for an online job where i can earn bitcoins or any other payment options. hope i can find a lot here. thank you guys.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:00:28 AM

In order to succeed in internet marketing first and foremost you need to build your brand and credibility. Only promote products that you believe in and try to help solve people by doing this. Of course that you need to study and work hard,but the rewards are more than worth it especially if you are passionate about it.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

I think in today's digital era it is true that the most epektif way of marketing and make people very fast to get information about the product you are marketing is by using the internet as the ingredients. Although I do not understand about the marketing system that is done by using the internet as the ingredients but my suggestion you should do marketing via the internet with marketing methods through social media as sarananya.dan one example that may be quite epektif for marketing the product you are marketing that is through social media like pacebook and other social media or you can open a blog site to market your prodak. maybe that's just some of the epiphany ways I can mention and then you can find a guide through google that discusses an article about how to or a guide to market a product you have over the internet. by doing it of course I think you will be able to know how to market a prodak via the internet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

But by definition that is an expert, just do not fall for the scam that is very common on the internet when some expert is willing to give his secrets to make money, if he was indeed an expert he will never sell his secrets and instead he will be making a lot of money.
B0rnedB0nd

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:32:08 AM

To do a good advertising you'll need much cash to promote your company or brand all over the place and espeally on the most crucial places, in which you know you'll have a good come back. There are various kinds of advertising and a number of them require pretty much cash to be successful. Social medias are of help, but there are more good ways to promote online.ci
howtobeindie

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

To achieve success advertising online you'lled lots of research and aware of the new trends and advertising system which supports you advertising online apart from that there are many online marketing forums you can join them as well. ne
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: