Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123423 times)
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

i start my own selling site (Internet Marketing) and earn about 400$/month so yes internet marketing mean making money  .

read more about security , html , python and smart developers
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

Honestly, if Bitcoin advertisements can run on TV, nI'mhat Bitcoin fanatics will rise dramatically not to mention the price of Bitcoin will rise as well. Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

A very difficult question to answer. Each person has his own success tips in doing internet marketing, just need patience in doing this,,  The most important thing is how you convey to the audience what you are promoting clearly and easily understood. Understanding the character and scope of marketing is equally important.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Marketing on the internet is certainly profitable due to the large audience , but i think you need to research effectively to gather considerable knowledge on how to go about it. I suggest google can help you get the right links and Pdf's on how to go about internet marketing.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

We know that the topic of Internet marketing is pretty serious, it actually depends on what is your intentions or what exactly you want to advertise anyway I will advise Facebook greatly for any type of advertisement as because they provides the person to person networking which is very effective and profitable. Can also go for Twitter advertisement but I think they are not much visible like Facebook
Investing money into advertisement is quite risky, it's like a gambling but with better odds of winning. If you can plan your advertisements directly and manage them and you can have a successful business going on.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

i start my own selling site (Internet Marketing) and earn about 400$/month so yes internet marketing mean making money  .

read more about security , html , python and smart developers
Wow thats nice, what are you selling then? I have also someone who shared his way of living by having his own online store for software. He do sell small systems that will be helpful to students for their theses and projects. His earning around $1000-$2000. And hes also good in programming specifically with PHP,js and css. If I'm not mistaken he's advertising through google ads.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

Internet marketing is the one that provides ease in each and every product as well service promotions. Now everything is interconnected, so surely the market is in need for internet marketing which is gonna serve as the entire world as future is completely dependent on technology.
saitama01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

right now internet marketing is more about how much money you can invest on advertising or how much time you can invest on inbound marketing.
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

Yes its true you can make more sales online
you can use pinterest twitter and facebook to attract more customers online
online marketing is a great opportunity to showcase your products in this digital age society
normanbc

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

You made that question since 2015, and it would be good to know if you have succeeded doing internet marketing. As the term says itself, it's about to market something using internet or in internet.

Today, its quite something that requires knowledge & tools or assets. Later in the 90's to and during the 2000's  it was very easy to set up a marketing campaign but few people were ready to spend money using internet. Now, lot of people (active users on internet) are ready to purchase/spend on internet BUT running  a successful internet marketing  campaign is not as easy anymore. The old spammy practices are not working as they were plus they require invesments in BH tools.

Today, you need Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, a cel phone, wordpress, money to spend on PPC campaigns, some skills to use softwares like Photoshop or alikes, etc.
And you need a good plan.

Of course when you market your product well, you get a good income source.

Log Splitter Machines Homemade
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

right now internet marketing is more about how much money you can invest on advertising or how much time you can invest on inbound marketing.
Technology business start ups are booming so that's how internet marketing contributes a lot to this progress. And look on how the most famous and popular websites do, they are making more than a living with the companies that are advertising through their networks. Like facebook, google and youtube, etc. Many of them became the most used websites and they are earning great with their advertisements.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

Technology business start ups are booming so that's how internet marketing contributes a lot to this progress. And look on how the most famous and popular websites do, they are making more than a living with the companies that are advertising through their networks. Like facebook, google and youtube, etc. Many of them became the most used websites and they are earning great with their advertisements.
Internet marketing is really a good thing and would potentially make you passive income or even becoming rich because of this one but the thing on here is that its really very hard and yet only few people do have the skills and the capability to do such thing and not for all people.Just like on my situation on where i don't have too much skills and talent regarding on online things affiliate,SEO and any other thing related to this stuff.

MOTHIT

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:19:34 AM

You have taken the very best step to market your product online. Now everybody like to shop / purchase online only before we use to go to shop and see the product by and purchase if we find discrepancies in the product we are not able to replace or advise / suggest other people to buy or Not to buy. Now online shopping make purchasers life easy to review and purchase.

rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:05:51 AM

The internet marketing is now the trend of all product now people don't want to spend their time to purchase the product as there is lot of issue traffic jam parking time we want spend all concerns to the client so internet marketing has a big roll in the marketing field it is getting increase day by day.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

Internet marketing its not always about money you could spend on it. It could be product or service that u offer to other users.more intresting your page it will bring others to see the page. Its need skill from the creator of the web to make a good page of website. They could introduce the page by blog,forum, or through google advertising.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

Internet marketing became the the most popular marketing in everywhere and it is true that you can make so much money with it. The internet is always an effective tool because right now, millions and milllions of people are always connected to it and some even do 24/7.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

Internet marketing is really a good thing and would potentially make you passive income or even becoming rich because of this one but the thing on here is that its really very hard and yet only few people do have the skills and the capability to do such thing and not for all people.Just like on my situation on where i don't have too much skills and talent regarding on online things affiliate,SEO and any other thing related to this stuff.
It is a tool to make those internet marketers richer and passive income is very normal to them when their niche is working for them. But the very beginning of this career is the hardest, you don't get a lot of results from the first try. Since you had mentioned that you are not good with tools in internet marketing and you know the result of it then why not just start out your own career with it?
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:34:28 AM

First of all, keep in mind that to determine where you want to go, you need to know where you are. And in spite of the great number of possibilities of Digital Marketing applications, there are those strategies / techniques that stand out for being used by the vast majority and normally bring positive results. They are: Content Marketing; Email Marketing; Search Marketing - SEM and even Social Networks. Try to read about and see which fits your business better.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

We know that the topic of Internet marketing is pretty serious, it actually depends on what is your intentions or what exactly you want to advertise anyway I will advise Facebook greatly for any type of advertisement as because they provides the person to person networking which is very effective and profitable. Can also go for Twitter advertisement but I think they are not much visible like Facebook
Investing money into advertisement is quite risky, it's like a gambling but with better odds of winning. If you can plan your advertisements directly and manage them and you can have a successful business going on.
I suggest if the op can get an opportunity to learn from the big internet guys on how they really kicked things off, it would be quite cool. Let me say, find out from Amazon how they started their internet marketing (just kidding, I don’t know if they will listen to you) but one thing I believe is that a successful must first start offline before being pushed to online. I know some people will kick against this.
Sophia29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:26:54 AM

It's true you can drive audience more if you present your products well using social media and by creating niche sites or you can create you blog, internet is big make sure your audience will subscribe to your email list using cool promotions.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: