Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123397 times)
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

There is a lot of resources on the internet on how we can promote our products and eventually drive more traffic to the site and earn more, Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter is one of the best place to advertise and drive traffic to your blog or websites, add email listing and use cool and fast website experience to your visitors, and lastly make an honest review for your products you what to sell online.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:18 PM

Facebook marketing does it work?
 I dont understand the connection between my personal page and my business page i get activity on my personal page but those friends dont seem to visit my business page. Is this just a rule for big business?
It would definitely depends on how you are going to manage it, because pages and group on the facebook website has a connection to one another. If you will going to used it as a form of advertisement to support your market or product it could be a good way if you first learn or focus to your product as a whole for you to know the main system of internet marketing. So it could help you on your business and for you to earn and to have an increased on your profit.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

The internet marketing is now the trend of all product now people don't want to spend their time to purchase the product as there is lot of issue traffic jam parking time we want spend all concerns to the client so internet marketing has a big roll in the marketing field it is getting increase day by day.
  Internet marketing is really a very good thing to do and that too at the time when almost every one of us is fond of using internet and that too on daily basis. This will for sure help us in targeting more number of people and will help us earn some good amount of money. Internet marketing is not that much easy thing to do as it seems to be. It really requires lot of efforts and personal motivation, only then you can get some positive results.

ija61

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

I see many people that does not understand what IM means. To make it simple... go to your local store and try to convince them about your offline marketing skills... if you succeed then you can start and learn IM.

Just because is online this does not mean that  every one can do it. IM is like every other profession... developer, web designer, crypto developer....
So if you really need to promote your product then contact someone that really know IM. And be aware... now days every one with a keyboard know IM
AldenGreen

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

{Capricorn}

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:25:14 AM

To be sure you are indeed making money on digital marketing, present your product in a cool slogan create a niche webpage and track the webpage traffic to see where views are coming from.
eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

Facebook marketing/advertising is the most effective way to promote something you offer. And what's good about it is that can reach a lot of traffic and potential people who has a connected interest to your product, FB is already identifying their members interest because of information the same thing as google do it.
Internet marketing is often called online marketing is essentially any marketing activity that is conducted online through the use of Internet tools and technology marketing activities include market research product design and development pricing advertising and public relation promotion and publicity sales and distribution payment collection customer relationship management Internet marketing is not synonymous with online marketing although interactive marketing processes are facilitated by Internet technology use the Internet as an adverting medium to inform educate and persuade costumers as a direct sales tools to obtain costumer database information to communicate and interact with buyers to provide costumer service and support.

This is effective in the country where users are actively participating in facebook.  There are some country where facebook is not that popular instead they have other platform in alternative to Facebook.  Definitely FB marketing won't be effective in these countries. What I am trying to say is, do not limit the advertisement in one social media platform.  Instead, make use of all the possible platform that can be use to advertise your product or service.

Marketing is very easy if you know what you are doing. You cannot spend money on advertising without a plan or project before. Especially in the internet, marketing needs a detailed plan before putting it to act. Social media marketing is the most effective to date internet marketing, together with a website with good SEO optimization. Anyone can do internet marketing but not anyone can be successful. Successful persons are those who go by a plan.

In short, for a starter, we need to know the basic of internet marketing, we can either attend a class, work camp, or read ebooks about it.  Without a basice understanding of internet marketing, we cannot be successful in our venture in the internet marketing industry.
Flame-

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

Online marketing is very interesting product but the potential results will be always the seller product quality and price, if you have both you can adventure online and believe nothing happens from one day to another but you will be able to spread your product online and in some time will get the first transaction and feedback.

Marketing its a powerful tool to use and almost all know brands does use and abuse, look at Coca-Cola they have a good product, even not a healthy, but they keep promoting, so people keep addicted to brand and not similar products.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

Indeed online marketing can boost your sales, I personally don't find some problems regarding social media as some of my big views came from this social media giant.
rassitin

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
[/quote

if you look for good earnings you shoud know which people you will attack
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

keep the social media pages active.
post regularly.
go for share 4 share
do a bit facebook and instagram paid ads.
giveaways with influencers will help too
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:39:42 PM

keep the social media pages active.
post regularly.
go for share 4 share
do a bit facebook and instagram paid ads.
giveaways with influencers will help too

It's one of the best way to promote now and to market things online. Making social media pages and being active on it, updating every single detail that you move will makes your audience that they are on the right page. Every follower just want to have something that can be done and be updated from time to time. Facebook paid sponsorship is also a good one to target those people who has the interest to your service/products.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Shu1llerr

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

The world is getting more digital and that is very good. But you never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem.
We all hope that it will be more worth and that we can use it more and that it will also be more acceptable.
moreover, now bitcoin grows only on ordinary investors who think that tomorrow they will receive more than they invested today. but someday it will cease to be interesting to ordinary people and then all marketing for the promotion of projects will become unnecessary, everyone will switch to something else
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

internet marketing == money if you  smart and know how to use your site to ads.

try to focus on trust and add more help more than price 
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

Adding reputation to your service and giving convenience to the customers will gain you more customers. But to market it out is you need to have enough ads on the web, putting it with SEO or buying banner spaces to the websites that is related to crypto's or product that you are selling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

I think you should take part in some seminars connecting to internet marketing  to understand it sufficiently. Actually, it’s a way for making money . Firstly, you should take a general research in this field, it’s necessary for you to find some of your friends or relatives who know about it to learn experiences, and then applying for your work. Most importantly, you must keep an eye on it consecutively because in IM there have many new product. Besides, you can study Internet Marketing from some books and even some CD which teach you many things belonging to this field.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:08 PM

To be honest with you I don't know about internet marketing because am still new here and I believe learning makes perfect. Please can someone explain to me what internet marketing is all about?
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:24:20 PM

The internet marketing is now the trend of all product now people don't want to spend their time to purchase the product as there is lot of issue traffic jam parking time we want spend all concerns to the client so internet marketing has a big roll in the marketing field it is getting increase day by day.
Internet market is the future of marketing, as internet is turned this world into a global village in a very short time. Now you can do the target marketing by knowing about the type of audience you want to address and then you can advertise them your product. In simple words, targeted marketing is much more better than general marketing and internet has very best result and examples of targeted marketing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:29:15 AM

To be honest with you I don't know about internet marketing because am still new here and I believe learning makes perfect. Please can someone explain to me what internet marketing is all about?
Even you are new here, this isn't just the time that it was invented. It is existing since before and many are using it as a medium of advertising what they offer. Internet marketing is putting your products on the web and you are attracting people through it just like the usual way of advertising through televisions and radios. To know more about it try to read this https://www.quicksprout.com/the-beginners-guide-to-online-marketing/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

Nobody can answer your question. It is too much complex it requires a lot of time , knowledge , testing
this is really a tough question to answer and actually what's on purpose ..
but I will answer simply, in the internet marketing it must have expertise in the field and understand in marketing and what will be marketed all must be clear and explain the product, quality and superiority or the other so that people see it interested.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:43:55 AM

Adding reputation to your service and giving convenience to the customers will gain you more customers. But to market it out is you need to have enough ads on the web, putting it with SEO or buying banner spaces to the websites that is related to crypto's or product that you are selling.
I really think of internet marketing to be the best and most effective way of doing marketing and promoting your products or any other thing. There are number of people who are fond so using internet and especially the social media like that of Facebook, tweeter etc. it is no doubt the best technique to target the people using internet marketing tools and this way your product will get more publicity.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: