Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 11:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123528 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:46 AM

internet marketing == money if you  smart and know how to use your site to ads.

try to focus on trust and add more help more than price 

Adding reputation to your service and giving convenience to the customers will gain you more customers. But to market it out is you need to have enough ads on the web, putting it with SEO or buying banner spaces to the websites that is related to crypto's or product that you are selling.
I really think of internet marketing to be the best and most effective way of doing marketing and promoting your products or any other thing. There are number of people who are fond so using internet and especially the social media like that of Facebook, tweeter etc. it is no doubt the best technique to target the people using internet marketing tools and this way your product will get more publicity.
Exactly, It is all and all your experience and skillet which counts in the end. In the field of internet marketing, it is not at all an easy thing to promote your products or any other thing. You really need to grasp the attention of the people and you need to present the thing in a way the customers really want to see that product. Moreover, it is also a time taking process but you can get some good revenue at the end.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

Visibility and confidence in your own product will get you a long way.
And study the human psychology if you can, most marketers have a formula to maximize the effect on the human brain, even for the slightest aspect of their marketing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3094
Merit: 608

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

And study the human psychology if you can, most marketers have a formula to maximize the effect on the human brain, even for the slightest aspect of their marketing.

Confidence that you're promoting a quality product will stick to the people's/customers mind after trying it out. Enough with those formula's by human psychology what a brand needs to is to be advertised and get tons of impressions everyday, reminding people that your product is existing and you have to make sure that every single person that will see your ad will remember it.

hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:54:51 AM

You can view books on internet marketing, which involves a great deal of knowledge and needs in-depth exploration.
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

Currently many business people who deliberately create a website, blog, or create an account on facebook and twitter to market their products. The progress is considered very useful to serve as one of the business marketing strategy. Business marketing via the Internet is one way to expand the reach of the market. Through internet marketing, product information can reach consumers in the regions without having to go directly to the area to promote the product
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:47 AM

internet Marketing if internet is able to get bitcoin
And so I know about the internet you are using a good bitcoin at any point where you can bitcoin using the internet only..
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:46:19 AM

Digital marketing and something very relative, you have to first focus your audience and then choose a better platform that fulfills what you want. I would opt for google advertising, it distributes your advertisements according to what people search on the internet and this brings maximum efficiency in your ads.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:03:10 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 11:13:45 AM by tee-rex

I think you must search and you need a lot of knowledge to to promote the internet marketing.Study more and find a way how to advertise the marketing of internet.All of us depends in the internet without it how can we work immediately,make some advertisements and use social media.

In today's way of advertising through social medias, you don't have to be too knowledgeable about it. Having a basic knowledge on how you would do it will be sufficient. But if you are still not comfortable with your basic knowledge about it, there are many tutorials on youtube  or use search engines and educate yourself about internet marketing. This is the best media to market out products and gain sales.

I agree with what you said. Internet marketing is not supposed to be some incomprehensible gibberish or require profound knowledge of something. It is more about sharing your everyday experiences with the product thus advertised. In other words, it is what common people like you and me think of it, whether it is good or bad for us, not what some experts say or want us to believe.
banut

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

Today without internet no one is living very few in rural areas only not having access to internet. Every product is now a days given exposure through internet pop ups which is the very easy and smartest way to make publicity and marketed your product now we have to keep in mind that digital money is going to rule so what you decide is best thing to do without delay.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bachtiar13

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Internet marketing
Today is the era of rapid progress we can do marketing prodak or service via internet karan in today's society that is easy to find something in want through the internet. Therefore, internet marketing in my opinion is very important in doing marketing using the internet. others can see the prodak or the services we offer.
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Yes surely. Internet marketing is very profitable. I’ve been doing online marketing for the last 5 years now. Even Google, Facebook, Twitter etc etc are doing a lot of money from internet marketing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3094
Merit: 608

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

I think you must search and you need a lot of knowledge to to promote the internet marketing.Study more and find a way how to advertise the marketing of internet.All of us depends in the internet without it how can we work immediately,make some advertisements and use social media.

In today's way of advertising through social medias, you don't have to be too knowledgeable about it. Having a basic knowledge on how you would do it will be sufficient. But if you are still not comfortable with your basic knowledge about it, there are many tutorials on youtube  or use search engines and educate yourself about internet marketing. This is the best media to market out products and gain sales.

I agree with what you said. Internet marketing is not supposed to be some incomprehensible gibberish or require profound knowledge of something. It is more about sharing your everyday experiences with the product thus advertised. In other words, it is what common people like you and me think of it, whether it is good or bad for us, not what some experts say or want us to believe.

It's a better way of advertising a product, sharing other users experienced with that certain product. Consumers nowadays are wise when it comes to products, they want to be sure that they are getting what they paid for and they want to assure that their money won't be wasted.

XeoTrym

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

Do you need best Internet marketing policy? I will give you the legal solution. contact with us.
This is an idea that is being used pretty much on big social networks like facebook and twitter. I'm also applying this to my link.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

To be honest, you don't need to buy any book right now. Use google first. Then, if you need book, then buy one. Cheers!
I use internet marketing to advertise my products on Twitter and Facebook. If you know how to select this is a very effective advertising.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

Confidence that you're promoting a quality product will stick to the people's/customers mind after trying it out. Enough with those formula's by human psychology what a brand needs to is to be advertised and get tons of impressions everyday, reminding people that your product is existing and you have to make sure that every single person that will see your ad will remember it.

On what way? WE've seen a lot of advertising nowadays, hiring some famous actor or actress to advertise it? That would be expensive man. How about a lesson-like advertisement? Yup people will remember the product but will they use it? Advertisements are only to spread the awareness not to remember the product all the time, what drives the potential of the product is the service (quality service, function and its potential to grow in the market). As time passes by your product will be known for its performance and then adoption of your product will come later, even without these much advertisements, if you really want to promote it this way then give it a try to the best reviewers and youtubers in the internet, if it is really good enough they will make it have a good name all over the internet.
raaaj200

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

One of many ways to succeed in Internet marketing is to create benefits for your targeted customers by adding values to your products or services as a form of advertisement.

Disruptive advertising is dead, personalised advertising is a thing. With technology we have today, we don't really have to spend a fortune to send our messages to people who would not be interested in. We now can spend even a nickel to send our messages to a couple of audiences who would potentially be the customers. Therefore, with the right messages to the right audiences and right time at the right promotion channels, leads and customers are sure to come.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:49 PM

Many articles about internet marketing are spread over the internet, but you have to keep practicing and be consistent, as real-world marketing is unlikely to succeed in one trial, it takes several times to succeed
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Many articles about internet marketing are spread over the internet, but you have to keep practicing and be consistent, as real-world marketing is unlikely to succeed in one trial, it takes several times to succeed
Internet marketing is the most powerful tool not only for making money but also for promoting the products and similar things like that. Social marketing and social media is playing a vital role and thus it is helping in solving the problems of lot of people. The thing which you need to take care of while learning internet marketing is that you need to be patient and you need to remain motivated all the time.
bhadz

Activity: 2548
Merit: 569

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

They are spread and even for free, there are tutorials on youtube or you can just search it through google and almost everything will be come out as the result of that search. Being consistent in your first try is going to be a challenge, I don't want to limit someone who's trying it for their first try and say that they need to be consistent to it. What they need to do is to learn and start applying what they've learned.

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
WitKohler

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

internet maketing based on trusted and only about 0,05% of total sites are famous.
it is hard to make fast money if you want to start internet making lonely you need group team with some famous users.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: