Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EskimoBob is a scammer, witness reports inside  (Read 9009 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 07:25:55 PM

This isn't a court of public opinion.

This isn't a court at all. This is a hobbyist internet forum

This. Furthermore it is not IRC. Can you people not resolve your IRC drama on IRC?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 07:48:27 PM

This. Furthermore it is not IRC. Can you people not resolve your IRC drama on IRC?

+1
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 07:50:33 PM

Yea, let them figure out with OTC ratings.

Maged: why are you trying to resolve a situation that happened on IRC?
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:46:17 PM

Yea, let them figure out with OTC ratings.

Is OTC rating worth anything from a scammer like Usagi?

After he bought back the crap he sold me, he and Luceo rated me:

Code:
2012-09-24 13:43:24     usagi   ;;rate EskimoBob 1 Keeps his word in a deal but you have to be patient with him because he likes to talk a lot of shit first.
2012-09-24 13:43:56     Luceo   ;;rate EskimoBob 1 Did escrow between him and usagi, all worked out in the end.

I guess this OTC system is just a joke for usagi and likes.

Then he changed it to
Code:
2012-09-24 18:51:24	-2	broke his word on a contract. untrustworthy and a bit of a jerk.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:58:56 PM

now this asshole usagi is using OTC rating and hes warped understanding of what is going on here:

read this:

Code:
usagi | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112443.msg1221425#msg1221425  Relevant Quote: "1) EskimoBob refunds 5.3 BTC and the  
      | shares are returned to him....2) EskimoBob refunds the difference between the market value of those shares at the time of the
      | agreement and the value he sold them to usagi..."
usagi | The implication is if you refuse and this goes all the way, guess what happenes EB
usagi | Maged has assigned value to the silence component of our deal
usagi | Now man up.
moBob | usagi: are you trying to scam me once more?
moBob | forget it!
usagi | You do what maged said
usagi | Or you will get a scammer tag for sure bro

and

Code:

skimoBob | usagi: read that same post: "For these reasons, it will most likely take a few weeks to decide this case. If EskimoBob wants
           | to make it easy on me, he can simply do one of the two options I laid out in part one. As always, the scammer tag decision
           | does not have anything to do with the actual legal system, so keep that in mind when deciding what to do."   
   @assbot | [GLBSE] [FPGAMINING] 1 @ 0.44 BTC [+]                   
 EskimoBob | nothing has decided and you just atepted to scam me for a coin.
     jurov | ;;rate FabianB 1 "bravest brokerage betatester"
   gribble | Rating entry successful. Your rating of 1 for user FabianB has been recorded.
 EskimoBob | LOL, dude you are learning nothing                                                 
     usagi | ;;rate EskimoBob -4 broke a contract, refused to honor forum mod judgement, misrerpresented me and my businesses and doctored
           | facts and figures about my businessess, made public scammer accusations against me in retaliation
   gribble | Rating entry successful. Your rating for user EskimoBob has changed from -2 to -4.
   @assbot | [GLBSE] [FUTUREFUND] 1 @ 0.000125 BTC [+]
 EskimoBob | THER IS NO JUDGEMENT you stupid ass

Why is this lunatic allowed to abuse OTC and this forum like that?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 12:39:18 AM

Maged: Please include a sunset clause on any action EskimoBob should take. He has told me in IRC he will not refund any money. A sunset clause would put the final nail in the coffin of a scammer tag for EskimoBob. Thank you.
Absolutely. As of this moment, however, the suggested actions are still just a recommendation until I've fully evaluated this.
Thank you and I accept. Here is my response;

1. If EskimoBob returns the 5.3 BTC I will give him the 10 shares.
Thanks! Agreeing to these recommendations is a start to getting this issue resolved.
2. If EskimoBob refunds the difference (about 1 BTC at today's price) I will accept it.
Going through the historic data, 1.1 BTC looks to be the correct amount.
3. I am willing to give you a signed statement from Nefario (if I can get one) on the holdings of BMF. BMF is not in default.
What would Nefario know that isn't already public?
4. Please see this motion which authorizes me to invest up to 10% of BMF in non-mining assets. This motion was passed 3235 to 5 and is valid until Jan 1st, 2013.
Thanks. I do admit that it is a little hidden, however. I'd like to see some more opinions from people on what that might mean for this case.
5. I am willing to run a shareholder motion on whether or not my shareholders in BMF are satisfied. People like EskimoBob have no right to make up facts and figures. They're not shareholders.
No, that's fine.

The entire point of this thread, Maged, is that people like Eskimobob are complete and total jerkoffs who are truly ruining it for people who are trying to operate an honest business.
In many ways I agree. However, they do serve a purpose in keeping the community on their toes.

It is my position that the fact you are stating that he can return the approximately one BTC difference implies that the silence part did in fact have a value attached. I do not think it is fair to say that no value was stated, and then to assign a value solely for the purposes of refunding the money. But if that is your judgement I will accept it. Thank you.
Keep in mind what my options on this decision were:
1) Consider the silence to be worth 1.1 BTC, the difference between the market value at the time and your offer.
2) Since the silence was never given a value, it has zero value and you just overpaid him for the shares.

I really didn't feel that option 2 was fair, so option 1 is a good compromise.

I like to ask forum moderator to rename the this form thread to: "Usagi is a scammer, witness reports inside", close the thread and tag Usagi as a scammer.

I never planned to tag you Usagi, even after all this bull shit. Now, you left me no choice.
 Are you happy now?
Sorry, but the scammer investigation on usagi started with my previous message since it is needed in order to decide on your case. Your message here means absolutely nothing.
However, if you are looking for a better reason, I would  suggest you look at this post:

The NAV of BMF is approximately 0.50. We will be placing aggressive bids at .45 to .50.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112734.0

Those are demonstrably lies. First of all, the highest bid is currently 0.4104.
Very interesting. usagi, what's your response to this?
Nobody cares about scammer tags. Give this bob a scammer tag if it makes you feel better. There is nothing going on in this forum right now besides "scammer tag scammer tag theymos maged im angry" and it's getting really, really freaking old.
I'm well aware of this fact. That's why we do everything we can to resolve issues peacefully. In fact, I don't even really investigate cases that either don't involve high-profile people or aren't likely to see a resolution anymore.
Because it involves people who use this forum. If someone from IRC is already mediating this dispute, let me know.
usagi | ;;rate EskimoBob -4 broke a contract, refused to honor forum mod judgement
usagi, no judgement has yet been made. However, I feel like I'm getting close to a decision.

vampire

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 12:47:39 AM

Because it involves people who use this forum. If someone from IRC is already mediating this dispute, let me know.

Fair enough. I just feel that you have better things to do. But that's your call.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 12:51:50 AM

Usagi piggipacked his absurd demands on a buy back of BMF shares and now is accusing of a scam. He is mad at me because I and many others are not happy what is happening in BMF and in other portfolios under his management.
This seems like a valid concern. Could you elaborate on why you feel like usagi should have bought back your BMF shares above market value? Also, what value per share, exactly, do you think you deserved to be offered if these "absurd demands" weren't included?

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:37:29 AM

Usagi piggipacked his absurd demands on a buy back of BMF shares and now is accusing of a scam. He is mad at me because I and many others are not happy what is happening in BMF and in other portfolios under his management.
This seems like a valid concern. Could you elaborate on why you feel like usagi should have bought back your BMF shares above market value? Also, what value per share, exactly, do you think you deserved to be offered if these "absurd demands" weren't included?

I actually never asked him to sell me the shares back. He made that offer to me, after I told him I am not happy with the current situation and he sold me the shares under the false representation of current situation in BMF.

If you read the log, I never really agreed to any of his rantings freely. He never mentioned, that his yelling of STFU, mixed with insults is some type of a contract. All I wanted now (because he made a unexpected offer) is get out of this crap called BMF and get my coin back.
When he started counting seconds, I asked, "do I need to repeat that Yes?". I had lost all the trust I in this scumbag and a liar, who has obvious memory problems (selective memory?). I wanted to sell my shares back to him and that is what my Yes stands for - Yes, I am transferring you the shares. Nothing less, nothing more.
I do not see contract here. I see just another rant of his, where he calls me with names and adds his "shut the fuck up..." or else.   
I do not sell my silence, my support to some bullshit, I do not write my opinions about incompetent "portfolio managers" for coin and so on.

Usagi has lied in this thread multiple times. He even used your name to squeeze me for coin yesterday (see the log) and if this did not work out, Usagi used the OTC rating system to pressure me to give up.
Who is the scammer here? If you look at the forum posts, every time someone writes down tyhe numbers adds simple math and demonstrates the flaws or lies in Usagis post, he starts do discredit the writer my writing insults and not calculations or proof.

He has not shown me a single post where I lie about his "business" or misrepresent the situation. None.

Yesterday he was telling everyone  in IRC, that NYAN.A will hit 1.20 because of demand! WTF?

Code:
usagi   price of NYAN.A is about to jump to 1.20
Bugpowder       why?
usagi   Supply and demand.

Is this how portfolio is managed? With BS "news" to manipulate the market?
Telling everyone that BMF is worth .50 or more while its assets (mostly illiquid) are worth about 0.29 with UDN priced at 0.0349 while he knows it has probably defaulted. (See the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110613.0)
It's all in the forum posts and this type of shit has to stop. We need a panel of honest people who can help exchanges to prescreen IPO's and keep an eye on self proclaimed fund managers.  Lets not forget that most people here have 0 to none experience with investments and they are easily sucked in to shiny looking turds like that.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 10:04:18 AM

"We need a panel of honest people who can help exchanges to prescreen IPO's and keep an eye on self proclaimed fund managers"

This has already been set up by Nefario. I know because I turned it down. Usagi is the one at the head of the group. Most of the members of the group are pretty solid.

(this is getting a bit off-topic, but is probably not completely useless for the case)
Usagi actually invited me to join the group before this BS hit the fan. Smiley
I passed the "test" or what ever, giving solutions to the "problems" no one had thought before.
But I guess his personal feelings are above the needs of the panel and the community.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:15:07 AM

Usagi is the one at the head of the group.

Most of the members of the group are pretty solid.

Sense. Please make some.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 12:19:31 PM

Sense. Please make some.

All the members -1 (Usagi) = most.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 03:29:23 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2012, 07:07:57 PM by Puppet

Eskimobob has been lying and misrepresenting facts and figures about my company. In a previous post on this thread which I have responded to, he doctored the spreadsheet provided by my company. This was obvious; he changed the numbers to numbers which were unfair and inaccurate representations of the stock prices.

Actually, I updated your numbers, and I used GLBSE numbers, but even your very own spreadsheet showed a NAV of 0.41, not 0.5. Even today, after your purchases to boost your stocks, and what I suspect was pure fraud regarding DMC, it still shows only 0.43, not 0.5:
http://tsukino.ca/bmf/holdings-nav/

And even those numbers can not be defended. Lets have a look at your hardware valuation:

Bitforce Single 832 MH/s   2   62.6699   125.3398

Butterfly labs lists it for $599 or 49 BTC you list it 22% above listprice

BitForce Jalapeno 3.5 GH/s   2   16.6921   33.3842   

Butterfly labs lists it for $149 or 12.1 BTC you list it 28% above listprice

BitForce 'SC' Single 40 GH/s   1   123.3251   123.3251   6.49%

Butterfly labs lists it for $1299 or 106.1 BTC you list it 16 % above listprice

This is hardly controversial stuff.

Then lets check your shares, your stated values in bold:

BITBOND   10   0.6567   
5 day average is 0.352, you list at almost 100% above actual price and BITBOND hasnt traded that high since ages:
https://glbse.com/asset/view/BITBOND

BTC-BOND   4800   0.0100      
5 day average is 0.008    highest bid 0.006 last trade 0.002.
https://glbse.com/asset/view/BTC-BOND

BMMO   3775   0.0820   
5 day average is 0.065 highest bid  0.02 last trade 0.02
https://glbse.com/asset/view/BMMO

Etc, etc, etc.
But curiously, your skyrocketed DMC stats are quite up to date and showing the very last trade price, even though its 50% over its 5 day average (and over its own declared NAV). What a lucky coincidence, he?

edit; I copy pasted Usagi's spreadsheet and added GBLSE API to fetch the data. Here is the current result:
edit bis: updated with usagi's latest numbers. No significant difference. Older one still available here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112734.msg1225573#msg1225573

A Nav of  somewhere between 0.33-0.35, and thats after an increase in DMC shares and a spectacular (and spectacularly stupid) rise in its price.
How this could  be interpreted as "approximately 0.5"  is ... unclear to me.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 04:04:49 PM

Wow, the evidence keeps piling up.

scam  (skm) Slang
n.
A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.

scammer [ˈskæmə], scamster
n.
Slang a person who perpetrates a scam; swindler

In my opinion Usagi is the one who earns a scammer tag here and EskimoBob and others deserve a statue for warning the community about this.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 04:35:21 PM

The value of the hardware is what we paid for it, which includes shipping. Bitpay invoice numbers are listed. Not a scam.

Shipping costs are an ASSET now?
ROFL.
Maybe you should put your electricity costs in there too to boost your NAV!

The spreadsheet uses a formula which uses the average of the 24h and 5 day averages* Not a scam.
*=max(fetchTicker(concatenate(A13), "t5davg"), fetchTicker(concatenate(A13), "t24havg"))/100000000

How come it produces some prices that are way higher than even 3 month highs then?
How come it produces results that are 20+% above mine?
I checked my numbers against GLSBE website, and unlike yours, mine seem correct. Do you see anything wrong with them?

Sorry puppet, you lose. And for god's sake make your own thread.

Maged specifically asked, Im happy to oblige.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 06:03:33 PM

In my opinion Usagi is the one who earns a scammer entertainer tag here and EskimoBob and others deserve a statue for warning entertaining the community about this.

Oh please... Both sides are doing an amazing show business. Let's be honest with the real nature of usagi and EskimoBob contest.

Obs: quote corrected.

Wait. What's the real nature? Is it a lover's quarrel?
vampire

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 06:47:05 PM

The value of the hardware is what we paid for it, which includes shipping.

LOL? That's an expense. That's very creative accounting, i.e. scamming.
vampire

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 06:52:28 PM

So you're pointing me to a thread where no one is supposed to accuse you, but you're allowed to accuse BAKEWELL?

Awesome rules.

/s
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:13:49 PM

...obliged by providing doctored stats.

The share count comes from your spreadsheet, the prices come from GLSBE API. Which of those numbers am I doctoring exactly?

As for using "old" data,  I used the latest one. I updated it now again with whats available on your site right now, and the nav went further down a notch.

BTW, your shareprices are now so inflated, so way above anything on GLBSE site that you now show a NAV of 0.5 ROFL.
Dont you think you are overdoing it a little bit ? Randomly multiplying GLBSE averages by 2x or more doesnt really reflect well on whats left of your credibility.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:29:29 PM

Again I ask,, is the share count correct for your BMF portfolio? I got them from your spreadsheet, so just asking. Yes or no please. If No, please point me to the correct data.
If yes, is the GLBSE pricing info or trading quantity wrong?
If not, did I make a mistake multiplying them and adding them?

If not, shut the fuck up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: