Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

I see your point and I also want to do it ,
But what if you need some money there is nothing that you can do but to sell some of your bitcoin .
We could never escape it there would always be some point that we would have to sell.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

The price of bitcoin is continue rising up and that is why we should never sell bitcoin ever because if you will sell bitcoin right now then you miss the opportunity because you will unload the bitcoin which is the only opportunity that i know that can make us rich in no time.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

I never sell bitcoin because I'm sure that bitcoin price someday is very expensive, especially if we look at the current price of no more than $ 7000, of course this is a very cheap price and will not make me interested to sell, with patience then I will get profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

I never sell bitcoin because I'm sure that bitcoin price someday is very expensive, especially if we look at the current price of no more than $ 7000, of course this is a very cheap price and will not make me interested to sell, with patience then I will get profit.
We should focus or put our attention to the point that the supply of bitcoin is very low and that is a good advantage for long term plus the bitcoin has a good technology that we can use in the future and enhance it to make things easier in the future so the wish for the expensive price is very easy for bitcoin and that is why we should not sell our bitcoin now and keep it for long term.
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

there are so many reasons behind it, one of the reason is it can make you rich for sure.. bitcoin in today's generation is the most big potential in making a money and creating a profit. bitcoin will decrease again for sure but always remember the word behind HODL
anam17

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

I think the risk is that if somebody dont own of any and the price explode to the moon,  they remain scratching their heads for  a long time. Otherwise if they invested a lot and lose everything will be sad, So  time will tell.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because sooner or later, it's just a matter of time, bitcoin price will start growing again and reach new all time high  Grin

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
The primary purpose is not selling my bitcoin I believe that the price will pump in the future.  I would like the freedom of being able to spend it as easy as fiat on every day. If you have trust in bitcoin, you see that after a lot of miserable will be a lot of pumps, so you must wait that moment happen. If you want to sell your bitcoin, sell only the amount that you need.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

For me, just portion of your bitcoin may ready to sell, what if you don’t have money and you have an emergency that you need money! Where do you get the money in the case of that? We all know that we want to make our coins double or even triple, hold for a long time to have huge money that we can use for future dreams. Traders sell their coins, right

For me, we must not sell our bitcoin right now. In the meantime, bitcoin value is so low. Bitcoin will be at 1500 USD once more if this hit the value predictable then sell and wait for the value. For the future price increase once more. This the fundamental needs to make profits. Bitcoin is a currency. We need currency to purchase foods, pay bills. Bitcoin as currency must be used it if you don’t need additional fiat
I do not understand what do you mean, you said we must not sell our Bitcoin right now, but you also said the price of Bitcoin can be $1500 again someday, this price agaist what thing you said at begin. And in my opinion, currently, Bitcoin is not a currency, it is an asset.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

We should not have to sell our coins and have to use bitcoin as a normal currency for any purchase or for any transaction and in that way bitcoin will establish all over the internet and will have a good value with the passage of time.

Agreed. Just spend Bitcoins or save them! Don sell them for cryin' out loud!! They'll be mainstream soon enough. More a more place are accepting bitcoin all the time.

I think bitcoin is the future of all the money in the world and of course no one should sell their bitcoin, in the future their value will increase very quickly because people will start using it more often
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

We should not have to sell our coins and have to use bitcoin as a normal currency for any purchase or for any transaction and in that way bitcoin will establish all over the internet and will have a good value with the passage of time.

Agreed. Just spend Bitcoins or save them! Don sell them for cryin' out loud!! They'll be mainstream soon enough. More a more place are accepting bitcoin all the time.

I think bitcoin is the future of all the money in the world and of course no one should sell their bitcoin, in the future their value will increase very quickly because people will start using it more often
Yes I also keep it in bitcoin condition and whatever the situation, because I'm sure although it takes a long time to hold it sutau when bitcoin price will be surprising. I learned from mistakes when I panicked and I sold it when I thought the price was still low I sold it because I was afraid the price would drop again and only a few days bitcoin prices rose above the price I sold before and I felt the loss. so I will save it and sell it at a very high price later

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Never selling Bitcoin is not that best way to make money but the save some money only and that is the only thing that you are not selling, with selling you can earn money with it.And that is quite good if the value is high and that you can get some huge profit with it, but that will takes a long time for it.
i agree, the best way is like trading, when high price we sell it and keep it in fiat currency, when the price is low then we buy it again, so we will get more btc units. therefore our assets will continue to increase
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I think the risk is that if somebody dont own of any and the price explode to the moon,  they remain scratching their heads for  a long time. Otherwise if they invested a lot and lose everything will be sad, So  time will tell.

No i would. I would sell some bitcoin if the price goes very high because I would want to use the profits to pay off debts, etc.  However, I don't think I could ever sell all bitcoin because there's really no limit to where it could go.  One thing that concerns me is as it gets harder to mine the coins, will the fees go way up to the point that it's not worth having any bitcoin.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I would only sell my bitcoin if I really need some cash but as long as I don't then I would hold it for sure,
And I would surely invest my spare money I really think that keeping it in bitcoin is the best thing to do ,
I believe that in the future bitcoin price would surely increase much more than it did last year.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I would only sell my bitcoin if I really need some cash but as long as I don't then I would hold it for sure,
And I would surely invest my spare money I really think that keeping it in bitcoin is the best thing to do ,
I believe that in the future bitcoin price would surely increase much more than it did last year.

Yeah we all are in the same position right now, only if we need the money we would sell.

Only that there are some people who might be scared if the price drops from "." price, so i wouldn't be scared to see everything going down in the next few weeks if the price starts to go down again.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Selling some of our bitcoin for fiat can be a good thing. We all need some fiat to pay for basic necessities and until the day when we can use bitcoin or crypto for everything, we will continue to need some fiat for our daily lives.

But if bitcoin hits another significant ATH like 50k or 100k, I do believe i will cash out some to pay for another property and buy into more equities for diversification

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Selling some of your bitcoin is always a good idea in order to accumulate more or look for better deal esp now when nobody knows what happening we may break the 6k mark we may bounce back and if we hit 10k its a sign of recovering and selling at that point would be mad in my opinion.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

it depends on each person. if you think you should hold it, then hold it. but if you think you should sell it, then sell it. like any other instrument as well
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because sooner or later, it's just a matter of time, bitcoin price will start growing again and reach new all time high  Grin

But if you can sell it a much better and higher price, then you can sell it if you really like. It depends on how you will spend it and when you really need it but keeping it longer is always good since bitcoin is a long term currency.

cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

Well,  you shouldn't sell because the value of bitcoin is always increasing.  Lesson learned from the past.  Way back,  bitcoin had a low value,  so people just withdraw and convert the btc to cash,  some just let the money growth and after years they became rich.  For those people who withdraw their bitcoin early,  they should have been rich now because the value is way to up now compared after couple of years ago. 
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: