Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

The completed item is available on the slack channel. We began creating a website to host content as it is completed earlier, found a neat way of doing it through Github.

All being well this should be live tomorrow and we'll put a link here. Thank you for your patience.

Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Grin Grin Grin

They deleted same message that I've posted last night Cheesy Wonder what is so bad about it? Cheesy

No coin/dev with a philosophy of censorship belongs in this space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orbolon

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

I'm sorry but this is looking to be more of the same like Soilcoin. Which is a dead coin

oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

I'm sorry but this is looking to be more of the same like Soilcoin. Which is a dead coin

You don't say!
oldloco

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

Original Dev is selling all his coin on slack right now for super cheap to unload before transition.
Where have you seen dev to be selling coins on Slack? Any proof? I'd like to buy some for cheap

He has been in slack all pissed off that his project is being taken over by a so called democracy but no vote for the change ever took place.  He was doing 100 CARBON for 1 satoshi.

OK, so does it mean that new "dev" don't have access to "Environment" wallet (~600.000.000,00 carbon coins) and with Carbon coin 2.0 they will just take it to them self or will sell it on ICO Huh

DemetriusAstroBlack since you have access to Slak channel, can you just copy paste that magnificent white paper? We all (all- is like 5 ppl that care to post in here at the most) be grateful for  your services.
oldloco

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

You know this isn't even the real official ANN channel right?

Well it's moderated so it sucks for sure. Anyway do you happen to know who is in charge of the "Environment" wallet? As for the original "dev" - 1000 fks given on his feelings. This coin was/is abandoned and drifting in the sea of numbers for to long. So if someone have balls and motivation to take over and do something about it, its great.
Tho so far there was only empty talks and nothing else Cheesy
oldloco

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

Me and my team have recently joined the Carboncoin team and will be talking over some of the tasks of the project, that being:
  • Redesign of the Website to get our message across easier
  • We will create a whitepaper for the public and potential investors with a more detailed explanation on how we will go about Carboncoin and how it translates to planting trees
  • The official forum of Carboncoin will be reactivated to support conversations between people and collect ideas how to further incorporate Carboncoin to plant trees/save our planet
  • There will be a shop where people can buy things, but we havent decided yet on what the items for sale are going to be
  • We are in talks with FIAT investors to secure funding for future operations
  • We are also investigating which of the exchanges are best for us to be on as we do not want this coin to lose credibility due to P&D

The coin is secure and stable and there wont be any coin swap nor ICO in the near future.

I hope these information help.
As me and my team are newish to the project it will take some time until these ideas and features are all implemented, so be patient - as mother earth is with us.

"We are also investigating which of the exchanges are best for us to be on as we do not want this coin to lose credibility due to P&D" - can you explain more about this? As it makes no sense Cheesy
oldloco

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

when is the switch happening?

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

Pardon my French, but "The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days" have long gone? It's more in the coming next few months?
oldloco

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

No buy orders, however someone bought 55-59M carbon in last 24 hours.
oldloco

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

This coin made me a good profit. I hope to see a greener future and more of these earth friendly crypto.

What are you smoking? Cheesy Made nice profit ?? Cheesy When 3 years back? Because recently there was no volume at all, best volume was ~5BTC when it's peaked to 5-6 satoshi Cheesy
oldloco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:17:46 PM

There is 0 bids on only exchange.  That means no one wants to buy this coin at this current moment right?

According to the dev, value has gone up.

BTC value wise yes Smiley Anyway someone stacking up and bought 130m+ already in last 10 days or so
oldloco

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

I'm afraid I didn't get the idea.
Slack, coin holdings... could you please explain. I've got something like 7mln of Carbon coins in my wallet, do I have to swap them or something? This is a bit weird

We announced that we're planning to launch a new blockchain some time ago, so we can add some features that will make us more effective.

We're going to do an ICO for the new network to make it happen. The swap from old coins to new coins will only be possible when the new chain is up and running.

The existing chain will be maintained until everyone has had a reasonable amount of time to exchange onto the new one.

Right now existing coins can be thought of as a way to get new coins, in addition to the forthcoming ICO token.

Almost 1 month and nothing :/  Just nothing. Impressive. NOT!
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:16:43 PM

Slack, coin holdings... could you please explain. I've got something like 7mln of Carbon coins in my wallet, do I have to swap them or something? This is a bit weird

We announced that we're planning to launch a new blockchain some time ago, so we can add some features that will make us more effective.

We're going to do an ICO for the new network to make it happen. The swap from old coins to new coins will only be possible when the new chain is up and running.

The existing chain will be maintained until everyone has had a reasonable amount of time to exchange onto the new one.

Right now existing coins can be thought of as a way to get new coins, in addition to the forthcoming ICO token.

They are a bit more alive on Twitter https://twitter.com/truecarboncoin
Looking forward to hearing some great hot news from the dev team.
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

They are a bit more alive on Twitter https://twitter.com/truecarboncoin
Looking forward to hearing some great hot news from the dev team.

Is there really a decv team working for Carbon coin? Havent heard anything from them for a long time.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

Good price floors in the sub 1s markets kindly added by yobit.net.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CARBON/ETH

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CARBON/DOGE

We're hoping to put the finishing touches to the new token today.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

Remember saying CARBON was worth 2 satoshi BTC?  Look at how it is going for less then .4 satoshi BTC almost instantly after ETH market opened.
Hi, what market are you talking about? The only market trading Carbon is Yobit but it's for BTC only, not ETH
oldloco

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

We are working on a whitepaper, a technical one and a non technical one and they will be released soon. Please understand that these papers need time to be written so they are clear and easy to understand for everyone.

How soon is now? Really guys? Instead of deleting entire pages of post's (even hateful ones). You either should post progress of work you done/doing or admit that you can't make it. Simple
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

Pretty general clearout of the thread there. If there was nothing wrong with your post and it got deleted accidentally then apologies. There is still more cleaning to be done.

This thread is self-moderated for a reason, and moderated it will be.

The thread is not the only thing we're clearing out:

Carboncoin should be owned by people who want to help because they disagree with unnecessary energy consumption and value activities which contribute to, instead of detract from, securing the long term survival of life on this planet.

We've been making good progress on the ethereum tokens. We've made it so that all of our supporters will be able to exchange their holdings for tokens secured on the ethereum network while the fundraising offering is completed and the new network built, tested and deployed.

To anyone wishing to join us and get some coins, doing so through the forthcoming ethereum token sale is the best way to ensure your funds go towards enabling us to achieve what we set out to do.

The transition we have been embarking on is complex, in a rapidly changing environment, but moving the right way. We won't compromise on security or energy consumption, all while doing our best to manage other perceived risks. This means it takes time.

oldloco

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

So in other words there is nothing to show Smiley I will check in after few months to see if anything  happens at all Cheesy
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:38:52 AM

So in other words there is nothing to show Smiley I will check in after few months to see if anything  happens at all Cheesy
Right now yes. I'm bookmarking this thread and come back a few month later.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

This coming February, the Carbonchain will have been running for 4 years. Payment confirmations on our network are faster than most others, despite a miniscule amount of energy consumption.

The wallet at the core of our benevolent operations, containing coins to be released responsibly when the market capitalisation justifies it, remains untouched as can be clearly read from our blockchain.

Carboncoin is about the fact that Trust can exist in the context of technology, when the alternative is indefinite energy consumption, and we continue to operate in this way. You can read it all on our decentralised ledger, which cannot lie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: