Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will be our new world currency? (see image below)  (Voting closed: October 30, 2015, 08:54:50 PM)
US Dollar for another 30+ years - 17 (38.6%)
China yuan - 4 (9.1%)
Russia ruble - 1 (2.3%)
Zimbabwe dollar - 2 (4.5%)
Bitcoin - 18 (40.9%)
Litecoin - 0 (0%)
Gold - 1 (2.3%)
Silver - 1 (2.3%)
Euro - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be our new world currency?  (Read 18025 times)
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:37:25 AM

I think the euro, the dollar or the Bitcoin can become world currencies.
Since the dollar already has this title, if the United States economy is destabilized, it may be changed, what propels another currency globally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:00:08 PM

I think the euro, the dollar or the Bitcoin can become world currencies.
Since the dollar already has this title, if the United States economy is destabilized, it may be changed, what propels another currency globally.
yeah every time lag global currency will always be replaced. because life is like a wheel. and will always spinning. bitcoin will have time to become a global currency I'm sure it

funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:24:48 PM

I never think that the world is just going to have one only currency, there are so many currencies on the world and I do not think that some countries would agree with having just one currency in the world.

yeah i agree with you, as we know the journey and the dollar has become a favorite currency of various countries, but until now could not replace the dollar all the existing currency. As with bitcoin, bitcoin will not be the only currency in the world, although it can beat the value of the dollar. thank you

Yeah one bitcoin could one day be worth more than a dollar. 

Yeah because all things are currency, there will never only be one. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

i dont think there are allot of peopel interested into a new currency because the bitcoin is not known by many people yet and it is quiet new so when you ask if there is coming a new cryptocurrencie i dont think that would happen
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:28:59 PM

There are always one currency on top of all but i dont think we can have only one currency. as we all know dollar and euro are the most used global currencies. while bitcoin is growing and became important as well, maybe in the future its worth can be as fiat.

Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:30:05 PM

There will not come a new currency because there are to many people interested into the bitcoin right now. and that will mean that when you are introducing a new currency no one will be able to invest into that one because they allready into the bitcoin of course.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:13:14 PM

the dollar would remain the currency of the world, but maybe someday it will be replaced, and which have the potential to replace it I guess is the euro, because he has a greater value

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:49:09 PM

i dont think there are allot of peopel interested into a new currency because the bitcoin is not known by many people yet and it is quiet new so when you ask if there is coming a new cryptocurrencie i dont think that would happen

it is true that not more people know about bitcoin, but it is also a fact that whenever a person come to know about bitcoin he immediately try to adopt it and use it instead of other currencies and payment system, so when everyone will know about bitcoin, it will have a chance to take over.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

There are always one currency on top of all but i dont think we can have only one currency. as we all know dollar and euro are the most used global currencies. while bitcoin is growing and became important as well, maybe in the future its worth can be as fiat.

Nice collection of false statements.  Care to estimate for us the number of people currently holding  人民币 in their pockets?  I just bought a few thousands of those fiat notes yesterday.  There is never "one currency on top of all".  People trade using whatever they like and negotiate the terms of their trade, as they always will. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:22:05 AM

I never think that the world is just going to have one only currency, there are so many currencies on the world and I do not think that some countries would agree with having just one currency in the world.
But if we talk about the global currency then we can say there is only one currency ruling over the world which is dollar, and if any other currency or bitcoin got the potential to become a global currency then it will be a great thread to dollar. It is not possible to have multiple global currencies.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:51:39 PM

Well IMO there's two possible world currency 10 years from now. The one to most possibly be the world currency for 10 years is us dollar. The other one that will be possibly the new world currency 10 years from now is bitcoin with a chance of 30%.
I will say that bitcoin will have a chance of 100% to become the new world currency if we remained with bitcoin and did not agree to leave it after some time, bitcoin just need our support and you will see after a few years it will have the power to become a world currency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:26:39 PM

yeah i agree with you, as we know the journey and the dollar has become a favorite currency of various countries, but until now could not replace the dollar all the existing currency. As with bitcoin, bitcoin will not be the only currency in the world, although it can beat the value of the dollar. thank you

Bitcoin can beat dollar only if bitcoin got a stability in its price and approved by governments otherwise it will be harder to predict that whether people will accept bitcoin as a world currency or not.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:32:59 PM

the dollar would remain the currency of the world, but maybe someday it will be replaced, and which have the potential to replace it I guess is the euro, because he has a greater value

you still gotta factor that most people in the US are displeased with the deficit.

if youre not from the US you should still be aware this effects every other country in some levels back in their own country currency thats heavily invested with the us dollars.

the dollar will die out but its a matter of when, and that "when" factor is how old would I be to see this even happen. In my opinion this would be like several generations down then me since I`m already at half my life span.

trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:28:47 PM

Bitcoin can beat dollar only if bitcoin got a stability in its price and approved by governments otherwise it will be harder to predict that whether people will accept bitcoin as a world currency or not.
i doubt that bitcoin price has to be stable in order for the bitcoin to replace dollar pretty soon because more and more people are going to use bitcoin every day i think

i think that our new world currency is going to be bitcoin and i think that it will replace all the money that we have right now, i hope my predictions are correct because the price would grow a lot then
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:02:18 AM

Bitcoin is new currency, completely different then any other.  For me that is future money, and I think other alt coins will have place there also. Bitcoin will grow, and when become very expensive what you think will everyone have one? There is a lot of space, free space for some good altcoins. That means that blockchain technology is the future, bitcoin will be first and most! expensive one.
This is just my thinking about future, it's very possible for us to see something totally different and new.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:20:06 AM

Well the most probably to be the world currency 10-30 years from now is still USD. It is still USD because many trust fiat more than other cryptocurrency or bitcoin. The second one possible to be world currency though is bitcoin but it's chance of being a world currency is about 5% 10-30 years from now.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:04:39 AM

There is going to be no world currency because it is different per country, I believe that there is never going to be a world currency because some currencies are higher then the other.
So some countries are just not going to agree to it because they will not really profit from it.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:06:16 AM

I think that the new world currency will have to be something that is actually "global" instead of owned by a single government. Bitcoin is the perfect solution to the problem in my opinion.

USD is going to collapse, and so is every other fiat currency.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:29:39 PM

I think that the new world currency will have to be something that is actually "global" instead of owned by a single government. Bitcoin is the perfect solution to the problem in my opinion.

USD is going to collapse, and so is every other fiat currency.
Bitcoin’s rise to prominence is causing a global rethink of the concept of money. government-backed money has not stood the test of time; the average life of fiat currency is estimated to be 27 years, if fiat currency collapse then bitcoin takes its place.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

I see a lot of votes from bitcoin and is in number 1. Is this because the poll is done in this community? Us dollar at second place but that cant happen. If it goes up as worldwide currency it is like that we should better be colonized by that country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: