Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:01:18 PM

i don't think i will do this, maybe in the future i changed my mind but not now. i don't want to take the risk. but i am sure that there is enough potential of earning with bitcoin that i can quit my job to go full time especially in trading.

There is always some risk factor involved in earning from bitcoins, as you might go through loss in trading if you don't have that skill and I think that is the biggest risk to take to quit your job and depend only on bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VAodminnTer

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

Currently , there is no way I would even consider going full time Bitcoin. Possibly in the next 5-10 years I could see myself having Bitcoin as my primary job; I also might have a side part-time job if I would feel the need to earn some extra money though
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

I would never quit my day job for a job to go full time bitcoin, its not a monthly salary you are guaranteed from.
The bitcoin can also lower a lot and than you will even lose a lot of money.
I can draw the conclusion that the problem is fluctuation. that prices can change at any time. it makes our income be up and down. uncertain
while the price of bitcoin is still fluctuating. probably still a few people who are interested to work full time in bitcoin

If you don't have any other thing to do then you can go full time in it, but If you have a good job then it is not recommended to quit you job and only depend on bitcoin as it can be risky if bitcoins don't do well in future.
therefore You must think and consideration when it wants to join working full time in bitcoin. seek advantages and drawbacks about work in bitcoin and work in real job. if you've calculated it all. it was the best answer. this time I'm just doing a part-time course Cheesy
Bitcoin is a currency just like other currencies, earning with it is not a job of other than this world but it is online job like the people were doing it before bitcoin to earn money(dollar). So earn from wherever you find it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:43:19 PM

i don't think i will do this, maybe in the future i changed my mind but not now. i don't want to take the risk. but i am sure that there is enough potential of earning with bitcoin that i can quit my job to go full time especially in trading.

There is always some risk factor involved in earning from bitcoins, as you might go through loss in trading if you don't have that skill and I think that is the biggest risk to take to quit your job and depend only on bitcoins.

Yes, I would never do this because there are too many risks where you can fail with this and its also that you are not getting a holding number monthly.
In my opinion both is to combine with each other so why should you do it full time ?
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:02:36 PM

I would never quit my day job for a job to go full time bitcoin, its not a monthly salary you are guaranteed from.
I can draw the conclusion that the problem is fluctuation. that prices can change at any time. it makes our income be up and down. uncertain
while the price of bitcoin is still fluctuating. probably still a few people who are interested to work full time in bitcoin

If you don't have any other thing to do then you can go full time in it, but If you have a good job then it is not recommended to quit you job and only depend on bitcoin as it can be risky if bitcoins don't do well in future.
therefore You must think and consideration when it wants to join working full time in bitcoin. seek advantages and drawbacks about work in bitcoin and work in real job. if you've calculated it all. it was the best answer. this time I'm just doing a part-time course Cheesy
Bitcoin is a currency just like other currencies, earning with it is not a job of other than this world but it is online job like the people were doing it before bitcoin to earn money(dollar). So earn from wherever you find it.
It does not matter that which currency you are earning but matters that how much you are earning and how well you are earning, so if the amount of earning with bitcoin/online job is big then opt for it.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:10:17 PM

It does not matter that which currency you are earning but matters that how much you are earning and how well you are earning, so if the amount of earning with bitcoin/online job is big then opt for it.

That is true but you cannot consider it as an permanent income, as you will earn until bitcoin exists but if it disappears in future then you don't have any other source of income.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:13:51 PM

If I am earning more then my present job then I would think of getting full time on bitcoin, but its really hard and risky decision to make.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:53:41 AM

I would never risk this chance because I have a family that has to be taken care of, the bitcoin is unpredictable it can even collapse and than I will lose a lot of money and losing my job all at once.
The best thing is in my opinion by just doing it in your free time, because this gives less more risks and its still very profitable if you ask me.

if you know some people who go full time on bitcoin like jamie Redman (blog writer) , vitalik buterin, gavin andreas, etc. you will be surprissed, they are have family  and they are go full time on bitoin.

to choose full-time in bitcoin at least you have a steady income in bitcoin. such as the signature campaign.
because it is quite difficult to get a steady income by a large amount. if we do not have much capital.

Well even knowhing that some users able to make 0.60btc montly from signature here i guess isnt enought to survive at 90% the countries.Only few people can have this great life,miners,first adopters,and sure some good projects making around 4-10 btc montly as exchanges,and some others places.As the most i have my family above my wishes and well my income isnt near 2btc montly,and if were i would consider stay at my work and get my keep my online income atleast for sometime.

It's not impossible to earn that kind of money. If you buy a Legendary account in the Digital goods section you could be making that kind of money.  currently have two coding jobs that could turn into something substancial. I have enough confidence that bitcoin is not going to crash and  I'm not worried of a collapse.

What does legendary accounts making deals to earn 4btc a month i suppose they selling something ,because from signatures i believe they can afford to get something around 1 btc monthly.Well with skills is much more easy to achieve those but as the most i havent such ,i just a free earning and investing a bit at  trading .
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:30:00 AM

If I am earning more then my present job then I would think of getting full time on bitcoin, but its really hard and risky decision to make.

That is true, if you are in the early stage of your career in life, its better not to quit even if you would earn more  when you do full time in bitcoin, In real life, fiat is still the best option as savings...

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:39:56 AM

Ha ha ha.. I always thought of Bitcoin as a side job. If you just run the miner, sit back and watch your earnings grow. It's like you're working but instead the miner is doing all the work for you.
Else join in any signature campaign make the good profit from that as well.
fiatvacation

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:43:38 AM

Ha ha ha.. I always thought of Bitcoin as a side job. If you just run the miner, sit back and watch your earnings grow. It's like you're working but instead the miner is doing all the work for you.
A lot of Bitcoin comes down to it being a more passive income rather than something that should be treated as a job, unless, of course, you really want to make it into a job.

I wish I had a miner, but there is no way that I can actually afford that kind of investment, and I'd probably break it too.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:00:58 AM

Me too, I want to earn more bitcoin rather than my part time job, but being a miner needs also a big capital or investment in order to grow your earning. And I think mining now is not that really profitable, I'm depending now on signature campaign to have a good profit but somehow I'm still looking for other source of earning with bitcoins.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:47:45 AM

Yes, the good option is to earn more money not to spend time in like/unlike currencies. If your offline job is letting you to earn low amount and bitcoin give you more earning then give time to bitcoin.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

Yes, the good option is to earn more money not to spend time in like/unlike currencies. If your offline job is letting you to earn low amount and bitcoin give you more earning then give time to bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin giving us an opportunity to earn more money and I think we should not miss this opportunity as in long run it will contribute to multiply our wealth.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Yes bitcoin giving us an opportunity to earn more money and I think we should not miss this opportunity as in long run it will contribute to multiply our wealth.

That is obvious in bitcoin Im experiencing now that kind of system under this crypto world. Im a trader and now earned lot of money in my 8months journey in trading in bitcoin world. But that is not the essence of this topic so please get back to the topic given. Anyways even I earned a lot of money now in bitcoin that is not a reason to quit my real life job.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:48:06 PM

If you making a good income its more then you get from your real work?The question for some here is that if they could earn more ,working less or just being at their computer,and lets say an ammount fixed all months the most would left their jobs.I would like to left mine for a while and being just trading and lending and investing at bitcoin but my earning arent enought to give a try .
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:54:40 PM

if you think it's a big risk for you. better not take it mate. you need a lot of considerations to take all decisions.
has a bigger salary is not enough. you have to have other aspects. such as a stable salary and fix income, etc

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:01:31 PM

well if you want money and to be rich its better to find a real job or don't quit in you job because bitcoin is risky to find in online. so just make it hobby or part time when you done in your job and you have some free time go collect bitcoins online just make it your hobby.. every time you are done from your job.. so that you can save more money and bitcoins and you can start a new business online if you have lots of bitcoins.. patience is important.. so don't be full time in bitcoin look or stay in your job just make hobby collecting bitcoins if you have a free time..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:15:40 PM

if you think it's a big risk for you. better not take it mate. you need a lot of considerations to take all decisions.
has a bigger salary is not enough. you have to have other aspects. such as a stable salary and fix income, etc

and also you have to think about the long-term future. because bitcoin is not necessarily going to live forever.
and also difficult to get a fix income, in addition to the signature campaign and also has some great sites. such exchanger sites to obtain consistent results, also for the long term.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:33:20 PM

If our day job is paying us less oney than our work with bitcointhen we have to give full time to bitcoin so as to earn more, if we are busines persons only, if we have some other serious duties then we have to focus on our duty not on money as money is not such that beneficial as we people and our state.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: