Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:10:49 PM

If you are quiting than the chance will be high that you can be poor and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not possible to predict and that is the problem it is too risky.
Just have a daily job and have also some Bitcoin if you have a daily job than you will have always money for yourself and that is good.

There is really a high chance that you will get poor in bitcoin if you dont know how to invest the money that you get and there is a limited jobs to be offered in bitcoin and that is not enough for a monthly expenses.

I also think this is very hard to achieve plus its the question if you will make the same amount that you will make with your normal full time job.
The point is that the bitcoin is also risky if it will collapse you will not have a job anymore and also lose a lot of money.

Quitting the job for bitcoin will never work, the only reason is the income is not stable and you don't know how much you will earn on regular basis.

the only solution to go against the instability is to aim at earning more with bitcoin

so you can save your ass in case the price tank too much, let's say you need to earn 2x at the very least what you're earning in your real life

Its always good to have full time job and keep bitcoin as an extra income as depending only on bitcoin can be risky in future as we cannot expect the price stability in future too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:55:30 PM

Have little faith in my greed and knowledge of trading to be able to rely on leaving a job that will consistently pay me till I retire with no issues. It would be a big leap and I would most likely gamble to much to actually make a decent go of it.
Would love to but I know myself better than that.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:11:39 PM

I will prefer to earn from both of them as jobs has some unique advantages that bitcoin doesn't offer and if you have a good job then you can also expect good retirement.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:14:55 PM

Daily job is better than going full time on bitcoin. You don't know what will happen to bitcoin's price and to bitcoin's community. There's no assurance that the signature campaigns here will stay forever. With a regular job, you'll get to live a normal life and eat 3 times a day. You can be committed with your job if you're passionate with it as well. This will make you excellent on the thing you're working on, make you get a promotion, and earn more money.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:06:26 PM

Daily job is better than going full time on bitcoin. You don't know what will happen to bitcoin's price and to bitcoin's community. There's no assurance that the signature campaigns here will stay forever. With a regular job, you'll get to live a normal life and eat 3 times a day. You can be committed with your job if you're passionate with it as well. This will make you excellent on the thing you're working on, make you get a promotion, and earn more money.

I completely agree with you, at a moment we are earning from signature campaign but we don't know how long it will last, the life of signature campaign and bitcoin is unpredictable.
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

If you are quiting than the chance will be high that you can be poor and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not possible to predict and that is the problem it is too risky.
Just have a daily job and have also some Bitcoin if you have a daily job than you will have always money for yourself and that is good.

There is really a high chance that you will get poor in bitcoin if you dont know how to invest the money that you get and there is a limited jobs to be offered in bitcoin and that is not enough for a monthly expenses.

I also think this is very hard to achieve plus its the question if you will make the same amount that you will make with your normal full time job.
The point is that the bitcoin is also risky if it will collapse you will not have a job anymore and also lose a lot of money.

Quitting the job for bitcoin will never work, the only reason is the income is not stable and you don't know how much you will earn on regular basis.

the only solution to go against the instability is to aim at earning more with bitcoin

so you can save your ass in case the price tank too much, let's say you need to earn 2x at the very least what you're earning in your real life

I think it won't work. You will have a doubt every price increase if you will solve your coins so it will just result for a coin hold in a long term. If people will quit their work, they will be using their bitcoin income to use for daily spendings life but because of the price volatility they will have a doubt like I stated in the first sentence.
Honestly you can't be a full time in bitcoin because i already tried but its very hard to earn bitcoins than you think.. you can be online 24 hours a day to make good enough of bitcoins.. doing multi tasking everything that where you can get bitcoin for your skills..
Thats why i am apply in other job while collecting bitcoin for the future so that i can use my bitcoin for a business or other thing that i want..

When you mention try, did you apply for a bitcoin affiliated job?

As in you get paid through bitcoin only and partially fiat if requested. I mean theres a job post on localbitcoins and bigger backed up vc`s that Im sure would give you the options to do both if requested.

I think its do-able if you work for these employers if they allow you to switch when prices get rough.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:27:01 AM

I completely agree with you, at a moment we are earning from signature campaign but we don't know how long it will last, the life of signature campaign and bitcoin is unpredictable.

Signature campaign and bitcoin will survive for a very long time. But considering it as a additional income is a wise decision than going full time on bitcoin as day job gives a good earning than earning through signature campaign.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:42:53 AM

Finding a job is not so easy so if you have a job stick to it and make your decision wisely. It will be better for you.
Always think long term goals.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:12:04 PM

at this time I do not want my job, because the job just sitting at the computer. I could look for bitcoin in a way that, other than I get a salary every month, I also receive additional revenue from bitcoin, it was making me very happy. and nothing is more powerful if it works according to your hobby

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:14:32 PM

Finding a job is not so easy so if you have a job stick to it and make your decision wisely. It will be better for you.
Always think long term goals.
Yeah that's right, we will get a stable salary every month by our daily job, but with bitcoin it was not so, sometimes I feel that monthly if we get good amount from bitcoin it is better to quit our daily job, but keeping it as additional income will be better.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:54:46 PM

exactly as my thought and my situation. all of this signature campaign thing is not as i expected, the wage is really dissapointed, other ways is nothing brightful and there is full of scam.

signature campaign is not a job my friend, it is just a way of earning some small amount of bitcoin for posting on the forum.
a job should be something that you earn serious money from your skills or services like programming some applications for sale.

we all agree upon it, payment from signature campaign is just an extra bonus as that dude said, but it's not that nice at all and can't expect anything too much from it.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:08:05 PM

exactly as my thought and my situation. all of this signature campaign thing is not as i expected, the wage is really dissapointed, other ways is nothing brightful and there is full of scam.

signature campaign is not a job my friend, it is just a way of earning some small amount of bitcoin for posting on the forum.
a job should be something that you earn serious money from your skills or services like programming some applications for sale.

we all agree upon it, payment from signature campaign is just an extra bonus as that dude said, but it's not that nice at all and can't expect anything too much from it.

Signature campaign is the best source to earn extra money from it which can take care of us basic expense but depending only on that income for living would be too risky.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:42:50 PM

If your daily job is giving to more than the earning from bitcoins then it not a good idea to leave the job.
Even the earning from your daily job and bitcoins are same, it is wise to keep your job intact and use bitcoins as part time job.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:33:30 PM

If your daily job is giving to more than the earning from bitcoins then it not a good idea to leave the job.
Even the earning from your daily job and bitcoins are same, it is wise to keep your job intact and use bitcoins as part time job.

The only reason behind not quitting the job is that our job gives us additional benefits that is helpful for us and for our family, and bitcoin doesn't assure us financial security in long run.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:41:47 PM

The only reason behind not quitting the job is that our job gives us additional benefits that is helpful for us and for our family, and bitcoin doesn't assure us financial security in long run.

This is why most would probably stick with their normal jobs.

Health benefits provided by a company or certain incentive to stay esp if you have a 401k with them if they are a big reputable company.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:48:15 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

would be quite beautiful, when i earn so much with bitcoin that I must no longer go to work...  Cool

but this is not more as a dream...  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:00:02 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

would be quite beautiful, when i earn so much with bitcoin that I must no longer go to work...  Cool

many people who have become rich from bitcoin. there are many ways you can earn hundreds of bitcoin you just need to sit in front of the laptop and provide a coffee or a snack and works without the need to leave home. it is very easy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:23:51 AM

many people who have become rich from bitcoin. there are many ways you can earn hundreds of bitcoin you just need to sit in front of the laptop and provide a coffee or a snack and works without the need to leave home. it is very easy

The only people who have got rich in bitcoin was the first adopters of bitcoin when the price was so low,becoming rich right now with bitcoin is hard and you need to have capital and skills to get full time in bitcoin to make it a living.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:44:54 AM

The only people who have got rich in bitcoin was the first adopters of bitcoin when the price was so low,becoming rich right now with bitcoin is hard and you need to have capital and skills to get full time in bitcoin to make it a living.
I do not think it necessary to make a time machine and go in the first period 2009-2010and buying many bitcoin. You do not need an advanced first adopter to become rich. if you missed it you can do it any other way. in fact there are many users who have earned more than $ 3000 in 1 month. I've seen him attract more than $ 100,000 from the exchange bitcoin
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:53:04 AM

I do not think it necessary to make a time machine and go in the first period 2009-2010and buying many bitcoin. You do not need an advanced first adopter to become rich. if you missed it you can do it any other way. in fact there are many users who have earned more than $ 3000 in 1 month. I've seen him attract more than $ 100,000 from the exchange bitcoin

That person would have a large amount of capital to do trades like that but if you lack the capital to do trades in the market it will take a few more years to become rich with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: