Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:32:19 AM

What' up guys? I'm trying to fire up a node for GRF. Going through a service that provides Nodes/BlockChain and gave them the upload for Graffiti  https://github.com/CryptoHelp/Graffiti  but they sent me back this email after they tried to compile. 

Tried to compile Graffiti daemon few times but no luck.

Keep getting this error:

/home/marcetin/Graffiti/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o):env_posix.cc:(.text+0x2945): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
          /home/marcetin/Graffiti/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::PosixLogger::Logv(char const*, char*)':
          env_posix.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb11PosixLogger4LogvEPKcPc[_ZN7leveldb11PosixLogger4LogvEPKcPc]+0x153): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
          collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
          make: *** [graffitid] Error 1

Anybody have the solution?

iphonecoins

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:42:37 PM

What' up guys? I'm trying to fire up a node for GRF. Going through a service that provides Nodes/BlockChain and gave them the upload for Graffiti  https://github.com/CryptoHelp/Graffiti  but they sent me back this email after they tried to compile.  

Keep getting this error:

/home/marcetin/Graffiti/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o):env_posix.cc:(.text+0x2945): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
          /home/marcetin/Graffiti/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::PosixLogger::Logv(char const*, char*)':
          env_posix.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb11PosixLogger4LogvEPKcPc[_ZN7leveldb11PosixLogger4LogvEPKcPc]+0x153): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'

They forget to compile leveldb first.
dpapaemc

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:47:05 PM

Cool, thanks. I let them know.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

What' up guys? I'm trying to fire up a node for GRF. Going through a service that provides Nodes/BlockChain and gave them the upload for Graffiti  https://github.com/CryptoHelp/Graffiti  but they sent me back this email after they tried to compile.  

Keep getting this error:

hehe Smiley

Can you be more specific?

How to compile leveldb?

I tried many ways and read few solutions regarding errors I get when compile.
Of course I tried to compile leveldb as it says here something about leveldb:

Code:

I tried this way to compile leveldb:

Code:
cd in src/leveldb
chmod 777 build_detect_platform
PLATFORM=OS_LINUX make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

But the error persist. Where I am wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
iphonecoins

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:49:41 PM

Keep getting this error:

hehe Smiley

How to compile leveldb?

Code:

Code:
cd in src/leveldb

Before you compile leveldb, you need to remove all object files .o inside the leveldb folders, uploaded by the old dev on 2015/8/8.
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:56:06 AM

GRF has been de-listed from Bleutrade, what is in store for GraffitiCoin now ?

Nobody seems to want to help out or can't...

dpapaemc

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:33:46 PM

Grf been down. Developer abandoned coin. We are trying to compile dameon but get error reports (shown above). If someone can get this thing going I will sponsor Node & Block chain. Any help addressing the problems compiling data would be great.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:15:28 PM

Keep getting this error:

hehe Smiley

How to compile leveldb?

Code:

Code:
cd in src/leveldb

Before you compile leveldb, you need to remove all object files .o inside the leveldb folders, uploaded by the old dev on 2015/8/8.

Are you trying to create a Windows or Linux Qt or Daemon ?
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:06:14 AM

GRF Community is as dead as a door nail it seems, not many people if any are posting or mentioning it in the trollboxes.

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:33:20 PM

GRF Community is as dead as a door nail it seems, not many people if any are posting or mentioning it in the trollboxes.

I am afraid you are right, only bag holders left now.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:44:08 PM

People sometimes ask me when the dice will launch, im working on it, found finally an good dev im just waiting to raise the funds.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Looks like you guys are getting high on the C-CEX list! Best of luck with the voting! Cheesy

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

~~
iphonecoins

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:44:28 PM

Looks like you guys are getting high on the C-CEX list! Best of luck with the voting! Cheesy

~~

GRF is not lacking of an exchange, as it is still listed on Yobit.

GRF is just lacking of a working node. One or two community members did show up and said they would run a node for GRF but then nothing happens.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:33:06 PM

~~

GRF is just lacking of a working node. One or two community members did show up and said they would run a node for GRF but then nothing happens.
i dont know how to do it, i could get someone to do it, i think i may have an old copy of the chain, i wouldnt mind have it in a cheap DO hosting, specially now that ill start hosting stuff.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
iphonecoins

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:45:01 PM

~~

i dont know how to do it, i could get someone to do it, i think i may have an old copy of the chain, i wouldnt mind have it in a cheap DO hosting, specially now that ill start hosting stuff.

Here you can get a copy of the chain:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133970.msg13762829#msg13762829

Hope that, as you said, you can get a GRF node running in a cheap DO hosting soon.
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:39:45 PM

~~

Hope that, as you said, you can get a GRF node running in a cheap DO hosting soon.

Someone just setup a Digital Ocean Server, install the wallet, load the bootstrap and then everyone connect to that nodes IP address and you are good to go Cool
dpapaemc

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:48:44 PM

[GRF] BootStrap_ https://mega.nz/#!WEdFGDbL!fdRWDFDRcUggKvYTeC86QeZf3bhtDFlZNnH0M4Hy1Hg

Mirror2 Wallet_ https://mega.nz/#!Rd9WUK7A!zkhMqorROBQlsl2uvybY5cxQFyEV1MjlMbKbUYbUqHc

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:49:51 PM

~~

Someone just setup a Digital Ocean Server, install the wallet, load the bootstrap and then everyone connect to that nodes IP address and you are good to go Cool

Or someone with 2 computers can start the wallet up on each, load the blockchain to the current last known block on each of them, then point them at each other and open up your public IP (all included in the .conf settings) Then let everyone connect to that IP (Node)

Then you are done, I would do it but I don't have the resources ATM.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:49:01 AM

Alright, I have found a snapshot of the site, I just put it up ill let it up for a couple days but not for too long since the droplet for it is pretty. expensive. I will also download the wallet again and sync Smiley

dpapaemc

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:14:23 PM

Alright, I have found a snapshot of the site, I just put it up ill let it up for a couple days but not for too long since the droplet for it is pretty. expensive. I will also download the wallet again and sync Smiley

Sorry for my ignorance in this area, but what is a dropplet. Are you saying the wallets will sync. I have a grip of grf and would be epic to move to exchange.
I will post link for "mirror2" wallet if you need it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: