Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:48:18 PM

It wont take so much longer, got some help and improving the site security a lot, i personally didnt wanted to open invest the site and risk only my grf in case something happens but since ownership changed all my plans had to adapt to another mind.
Sugestion: Increase %POS
i tought about that time ago but i dont agree, there is already a decent number of coins , raising the stake % would just make the coin cheaper at long term also big holders would sell just stakes and that would make the centralization a problem, a problem that we dont want on hands of any user since it could be used to do bad.
You are making the dice site for community that sounds great.Yes we need not big pos% as it is, goes perfect.As regarding new wallet my vote is for a wallet with dice game integrated.All the best for your site this site.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:36:34 PM

A coin project hanging for a dice site the release of a new wallet with many other features is not a serious project its a clusterfuck for losers.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:51:15 PM

It wont take so much longer, got some help and improving the site security a lot, i personally didnt wanted to open invest the site and risk only my grf in case something happens but since ownership changed all my plans had to adapt to another mind.
i tought about that time ago but i dont agree, there is already a decent number of coins , raising the stake % would just make the coin cheaper at long term also big holders would sell just stakes and that would make the centralization a problem, a problem that we dont want on hands of any user since it could be used to do bad.
You are making the dice site for community that sounds great.Yes we need not big pos% as it is, goes perfect.As regarding new wallet my vote is for a wallet with dice game integrated.All the best for your site this site.
Thank you ^^ .
A coin project hanging for a dice site the release of a new wallet with many other features is not a serious project its a clusterfuck for losers.
oh let me guess you butthurt cuz you didnt had a pump on which to dump and get out easily for your next shitcoin, well you can react as you wish, the coin will evolve as it has to evolve not as a shitcoin dreamer dreams of.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
lyrecon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:14:15 PM

it's hilarious how people can spit shit even against a free coin LOL
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:21:29 PM

Do you understand that you would have to download the wallet twice in a week?

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:26:30 PM

Well, I need to know what community want, the new dice site is WIP, I have to remove the old one from the new wallet.
If you want the wallet release before the new DICE is ready I will work for it, but I can't do that for one person, while other 10 want the new wallet with the new dice.
So let me know your opinion.

Thank you

No point in releasing a wallet and then another one with the dice integrated.  I would vote for just taking your time and releasing the wallet when the dice site is ready.
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:56:59 PM

Dev, there's no need to rush. You have an entire community counting on you, and we know you won't let us down. GRF family is big Smiley
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:05:19 PM

How to get free coins?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:14:22 PM

Thank you ^^ .
oh let me guess you butthurt cuz you didnt had a pump on which to dump and get out easily for your next shitcoin, well you can react as you wish, the coin will evolve as it has to evolve not as a shitcoin dreamer dreams of.

I'll entertain your innate stupidity just this once:

I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck about a coin project in which I have invested ZERO.

That said, the new wallet showed promise in principle and could have pointed to some kind of future development/use... instead, it is tied to a fucking dice game?

For about a second there I thought maybe there would come some mildly interesting things, such as t-shirts, for instance. Or music. Or even other games... instead, as I pointed out previously, a clusterfuck of losers. Oh well, one more...
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:46:45 PM

How to get free coins?
At current rate Graffiti is like almost free.If you really want some then buy some as soon as possible.later no more cheap will be available.Graffiti will be on the right track soon.
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:48:20 PM

How to get free coins?
At current rate Graffiti is like almost free.If you really want some then buy some as soon as possible.later no more cheap will be available.Graffiti will be on the right track soon.

He's right, buy GRF before it's too late Grin Grin
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 12:50:48 AM

Thank you ^^ .

I'll entertain your innate stupidity just this once:

I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck about a coin project in which I have invested ZERO.

That said, the new wallet showed promise in principle and could have pointed to some kind of future development/use... instead, it is tied to a fucking dice game?

For about a second there I thought maybe there would come some mildly interesting things, such as t-shirts, for instance. Or music. Or even other games... instead, as I pointed out previously, a clusterfuck of losers. Oh well, one more...

I know....thought we were gonna be able to buy skateboards and cool stuff that would make pretty girls show us things they only show their mirror....so disappointed!
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:52:15 AM

I think im one of the few in this thread that missed the initial distribution and bought his grf, but i still dont see the sense of you getting in the thread and talking shit if you dont even own any grf and dont like it. Just pumping posts? The wallet will have everything and im sure the dev is polishing things in the mean time.

buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:26:38 PM

I think im one of the few in this thread that missed the initial distribution and bought his grf, but i still dont see the sense of you getting in the thread and talking shit if you dont even own any grf and dont like it. Just pumping posts? The wallet will have everything and im sure the dev is polishing things in the mean time.
It had better to ignore the fud.These are intoxicated people they can't watch someone doing something good.Graffiti will make its way by itself as we have best dev and strong supportive community on back of GRF.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:10:27 PM

Maybe I'll change my mind about the dev when I get paid back for the loss I took on his last project...but until then, I'm just watching GRF's evolution.
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:39:38 AM

Maybe I'll change my mind about the dev when I get paid back for the loss I took on his last project...but until then, I'm just watching GRF's evolution.

Continue watching while others are making free profit Cheesy
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:53:18 AM

Please continue watching so I can get more GRF for me Cheesy
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:02:17 PM

I think dev is working on the new wallet once the site is ready we will put hands on the wallet with lot of features.Graffiti has brilliant future so stick with it.
disamsal

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:42:39 PM

graffiti is an interesting project. I will buy some.
lyrecon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

graffiti is an interesting project. I will buy some.
Sir, did you push the wrong button? You sold!! Look the market, after you told that almost 0.1 were dumped over the support.
A very bad behavior!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: