Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:20:25 PM

I would rather see the coin being listed on Poloniex or Yobit. Both platforms are known to be a good place for low-volume coins in order to get trading liquity.

Soooo what will happen when we go to C-Cex / Bittrex?  600 - 1000? you think?
I think we will see even 1.5k satoshi once we hit some big exchange.The community is strong and very supportive.Lets keep pushing Graffiti to be listed on some major exchange.
I agree with you after it hits more exchanges it will be a huge hype, for now the only thing can be done is buy low and dicing them at graffitidice.com

Only 5 btc to reach 1k.
We need to push votes on c-cex together.Hi,everyone lets do it again just 0.01BTC everyone for 10 votes and Graffiti will be up for trade .

It is listed at yobit already
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:23:27 PM

I would rather see the coin being listed on Poloniex or Yobit. Both platforms are known to be a good place for low-volume coins in order to get trading liquity.

You missed that great moment when GRF got listed on Yobit, next target is bittrex as able to get nice volume at other exchange it will be more good to get listed on big exchanges.

GraffitiCoin [GRF] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GRF/BTC
GraffitiCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/GRF

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/GRF/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png[/img][/url]
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:23:55 PM

Wonder who will pick it up first Trex or C-Cex.  Bittrex like to see demand on Twitter they have said in the past so I suppose we can get tweeting if you want to see it on Trex.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

Retweet if you wish https://twitter.com/tiggytomb/status/633706499538337792
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

Wonder who will pick it up first Trex or C-Cex.  Bittrex like to see demand on Twitter they have said in the past so I suppose we can get tweeting if you want to see it on Trex.

Yes that is great idea to spread the words and show them the power of community i just retweeted there so now community to do this same.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:04:30 PM

I think we should see result of last retweet soon OP any response from any major exchange to whom we asked to add Graffiti ? Lets do our best to make one of the successful coin.
Graffiti (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:28:47 PM

One of you is telling me that he's having some problem with the wallet, sometimes his balance disappear and the appear back.
I cant say if it's a problem of the wallet cause I'm not having that kind of problem, the balance is always there.
Can you please tell me if someone else is having that problem?

Thanks!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:59:32 PM

The deposit problem comes from a completly different source, you can make this very request in chat next time or ask me for an address, ill need your name eitherway to be able to fund you, feel free to join the chat.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:06:47 PM

I need to know how is the work with the fauced made by bitcoin1900 some people sent to you their GRF before that the faucet was working, so please let them know how is going or if you need any help.

Thanks
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:35:35 PM

I need to know how is the work with the fauced made by bitcoin1900 some people sent to you their GRF before that the faucet was working, so please let them know how is going or if you need any help.

Thanks
ill try to get him on skype.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:58:09 PM

Wonder who will pick it up first Trex or C-Cex.  Bittrex like to see demand on Twitter they have said in the past so I suppose we can get tweeting if you want to see it on Trex.

My money is on C-CEX, as you say Bittrex need to see demand unless you pay them a few Bitcoin. 3 I think it is and they will add right away. If the community really wants it on there maybe a trusted escrow holds donations from us all untill it is made, or everyone can go on a tweeting rampage and give them no choice but to add us  Cool

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:59:38 PM

My money is on C-CEX, as you say Bittrex need to see demand unless you pay themk a few Bitcoin. 3 I think it is and they will add right away. If the community really wants it on there maybe a trusted escrow holds donations from us all untill it is made, or everyone can go on a tweeting rampage and give them no choice but to add us  Cool

GRF is also listed on Yobit and not much trade now, I think if we get volume on Yobit it will be good.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:05:19 PM

My money is on C-CEX, as you say Bittrex need to see demand unless you pay themk a few Bitcoin. 3 I think it is and they will add right away. If the community really wants it on there maybe a trusted escrow holds donations from us all untill it is made, or everyone can go on a tweeting rampage and give them no choice but to add us  Cool

GRF is also listed on Yobit and not much trade now, I think if we get volume on Yobit it will be good.

I agree but I've heard quite a few times that people want to be added to Bittrex like it will do wonders for the coin, truth be told it will not. Somehow find the demand on the current exchanges and the others will surly want to accept it on their exchange. I will help and go buy a little with my cheap ass BTC  Shocked

Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:37:29 PM

Sometimes things happen all of a sudden

LINUX WALLET

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:51:40 PM

Sometimes things happen all of a sudden

LINUX WALLET

What great and pleasant surprise to provide easy access to those who need Linux Client.Keep it up Graffiti surely has do great job with the support of community and Dev.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:17:58 PM

One of you is telling me that he's having some problem with the wallet, sometimes his balance disappear and the appear back.
I cant say if it's a problem of the wallet cause I'm not having that kind of problem, the balance is always there.

Thanks!
My windows wallet is working perfectly without any problem.I see new Linux Wallet wow that is really nice addition and will open Graffiti for new investors who were asking/waiting for Linux wallet.OP keep surprising us with these sudden happenings.
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:27:32 PM

Good. Let's buy some more
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:30:04 PM

Thanks!
My windows wallet is working perfectly without any problem.I see new Linux Wallet wow that is really nice addition and will open Graffiti for new investors who were asking/waiting for Linux wallet.OP keep surprising us with these sudden happenings.
Apparently i was the only one that compiled is succesfully. Lolz
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:53:35 AM

Thanks!
You are not but it had a strange bug.

AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:45:16 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 01:35:27 PM by AngelLox

Thanks!
You are not but it had a strange bug.
The dev probably compiled a daemon on his machine before uploading on github. The leveldb (src/leveldb/libmemenv.a libleveldb.a) were already compiled for a 32 bit architecture, and something else that i could not figure out was affecting them. I just copied over the above files from another wallet build and it went on fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: