Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:01:08 PM

Alright, I have found a snapshot of the site, I just put it up ill let it up for a couple days but not for too long since the droplet for it is pretty. expensive. I will also download the wallet again and sync Smiley

Sorry for my ignorance in this area, but what is a dropplet. Are you saying the wallets will sync. I have a grip of grf and would be epic to move to exchange.
I will post link for "mirror2" wallet if you need it.

Im saying i guess the wallet should be syncing however It seems that it doesn't let people withdraw yet, I hope it sync soon.
However a droplet is a virtual server on digital ocean.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:06:40 PM

Ahh, ok, got it. Sitting on about 280k of GRF. Tried to get it running with some help earlier this year, but was having trouble as you can see previously in this thread. I will donate you some grf to take the edge off costs for the dropplet if I can move coinage to yobit.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:11:36 PM

Ahh, ok, got it. Sitting on about 280k of GRF. Tried to get it running with some help earlier this year, but was having trouble as you can see previously in this thread. I will donate you some grf to take the edge off costs for the dropplet if I can move coinage to yobit.

No reward needed, not sure what it would take, i tried to withdraw 2k to yobit as test and it didnt work for me either and im no coder here.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:15:01 PM

No reward needed, not sure what it would take, i tried to withdraw 2k to yobit as test and it didnt work for me either and im no coder here.

If you can get it running on your end, you would have to contact @balcksmith (operator of yo), cause their wallet is in maintenance mode and he would have to connect.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:18:50 PM

If you can get it running on your end, you would have to contact @balcksmith (operator of yo), cause their wallet is in maintenance mode and he would have to connect.

Well even if i cannot withdraw its showing the proper wallet balance, its more than in the past, lol.

iphonecoins

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:57:54 AM

I think you shall post your droplet ip address publicly here, so that all others can connect to this ip and stake. Only when others (or you) can successfully stake new blocks, the blockchain will move again and someone can then contact yobit to connect.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:43:54 PM

I think you shall post your droplet ip address publicly here, so that all others can connect to this ip and stake. Only when others (or you) can successfully stake new blocks, the blockchain will move again and someone can then contact yobit to connect.
However seems that the wallet is not really working,  im going to erase the droplet late today since its costing me a lot and seems a bit useless, 188.166.1.208 <- this is the Ip ill check back in few hours before erasing it Smiley.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:16:20 AM

The blockchain for GRF isn't working because there is hardly any users that have kept are are keeping their wallets online, the main reason for the dropouts is because there is no seednode that is on the agreed latest block, people are just trying to connect to each other and download whatever parts of the forked blockchains they have, once that has been sorted or even an updated wallet to reflect those changes will it start working as intended.
iphonecoins

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:12:33 AM

The blockchain for GRF isn't working because there is hardly any users that have kept are are keeping their wallets online, the main reason for the dropouts is because there is no seednode that is on the agreed latest block, people are just trying to connect to each other and download whatever parts of the forked blockchains they have, once that has been sorted or even an updated wallet to reflect those changes will it start working as intended.

No one said there is any forked blockchain. Nothing really needs to be sorted about this. But yes are right there is no working seednode. If you or anyone still has his wallet online, just need to post the ip address publicly here, so that all others can connect to this same ip. If everyone can connect to one common ip. it works exactly the same as a seednode.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:19:12 AM

No one said there is any forked blockchain. Nothing really needs to be sorted about this. But yes are right there is no working seednode. If you or anyone still has his wallet online, just need to post the ip address publicly here, so that all others can connect to this same ip. If everyone can connect to one common ip. it works exactly the same as a seednode.

I understand what you are saying but having just 1 main node doing the job of a seednode is technically a big no-no as if that node goes down for a few seconds or minutes when a block gets found and the rest are connected to each other showing that blocks were found then all hell could break loose.

There was a coin if I remember correctly called Astral, it had such problems where the 1 connection that the pools and everyone was connected to would drop out whenever it felt like leaving everyone forking in their own direction and losing connection.

IMHO it's best to leave GraffitiCoin unearthed as its been laid to rest a while back, disturbing it just to go back to where it was resurected from is just plain harsh Cheesy
iphonecoins

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:28:30 AM

I understand what you are saying but having just 1 main node doing the job of a seednode is technically a big no-no as if that node goes down for a few seconds or minutes when a block gets found and the rest are connected to each other showing that blocks were found then all hell could break loose.

There was a coin if I remember correctly called Astral, it had such problems where the 1 connection that the pools and everyone was connected to would drop out whenever it felt like leaving everyone forking in their own direction and losing connection.

IMHO it's best to leave GraffitiCoin unearthed as its been laid to rest a while back, disturbing it just to go back to where it was resurected from is just plain harsh Cheesy

Having just 1 main node is not enough, that's correct but because we don't even have one now, we can't proceed to have more than one.

GRF has already been laid to rest for a long time. So if anyone wants to try bringing it back, IMHO at least we should support him or her doing so.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:19:47 AM

Having just 1 main node is not enough, that's correct but because we don't even have one now, we can't proceed to have more than one.

GRF has already been laid to rest for a long time. So if anyone wants to try bringing it back, IMHO at least we should support him or her doing so.

But what is the point ? All I see for the reason for doing so would be so the original bagholders can try and dump them onto new bagholders... What did GRF bring in the first place ? Absolutely nothing except a sexy title picture, they promised a webstore and everything that they never delivered on, the dice game had a bug in it so people could win a very big amount of GRF constantly just by placing a certain number bet with certain odds which pretty much got abused and everyone watched the market crumble... again what is the point other then what I have mentioned ?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 03:03:38 PM by andulolika

But what is the point ? All I see for the reason for doing so would be so the original bagholders can try and dump them onto new bagholders... What did GRF bring in the first place ? Absolutely nothing except a sexy title picture, they promised a webstore and everything that they never delivered on, the dice game had a bug in it so people could win a very big amount of GRF constantly just by placing a certain number bet with certain odds which pretty much got abused and everyone watched the market crumble... again what is the point other then what I have mentioned ?
I held the server up for about a week and no one really cared, i completly erased the droplet with the wallet and everything since me and a dude i know owned most of that amount, could consider bout 500k were burned Smiley.
Edit: Would of let it long ago, however i made promises i wasnt able to hold and it pisses me off a bit.

Edit2!!!!: how you dare, thats not what happend with the dice.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:57:15 AM

I held the server up for about a week and no one really cared, i completly erased the droplet with the wallet and everything since me and a dude i know owned most of that amount, could consider bout 500k were burned Smiley.
Edit: Would of let it long ago, however i made promises i wasnt able to hold and it pisses me off a bit.

Sorry if I was misinformed but that is what I was told by multiple reliable sources as how to game the system, every day I watched the dumps come in on Bleutrade & was wondering where it was coming from.

If you can refute to the exact scenario of how you think the system of GRF Dice was gamed then please explain your version.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Sorry if I was misinformed but that is what I was told by multiple reliable sources as how to game the system, every day I watched the dumps come in on Bleutrade & was wondering where it was coming from.

If you can refute to the exact scenario of how you think the system of GRF Dice was gamed then please explain your version.
It wasn't gamed at all, after I gave it away the "assistant" of the new owner ran with the funds, however all investors got back their funds in btc with the price of before the shit happening, made sure of that.
If what you mean is that the site was vulnerable and shitty then yes, otherwise I would of keept it.

CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:50:51 PM

Proof of Skate, Hot chicks on the first post, what could possibly go wrong?

watching and eagerly awaiting more hot chicks

Keep on it guys, I'll be watching

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:57:19 PM

Don't, been waiting for so long for it to die, better check and wait for DC lol.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:58:17 PM

Any Link to see rich list about this coin? Trade volume is very low what is the future plan for this coin?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:18:47 AM

Don't, been waiting for so long for it to die, better check and wait for DC lol.

It's shit. The markets are down the faucet is down, does the website even sell things ? Is it a hoax and load of nonesense ? Probably yes.
Nothing to see here and nothing to look forward to unfortunately because the coin was cool with its skate and cutie pie girls and all that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: