Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:09:50 AM

There is no chance of repeating the success of Energycoin, Coffecoin.People do not buy just sell.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:33:12 AM

There is no chance of repeating the success of Energycoin, Coffecoin.People do not buy just sell.

Unless it can be used to purchase "things" that is.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:53:56 AM

i have my buy order on yet no one is dumping, they want tp get rid of the coin at high prices but aint gonna allow that, either they get in the boat or fuck off and dump on me now, specially now that the hacker has 5m waiting for a pump, there is gonna be no pump as long as he has the coins.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
schernikau

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:41:01 AM

Hey thief, why don't you donate to the faucet  Smiley
It would be a good signal.

Clear your conscience - if you have one...

http://grffaucet.ddns.net

ESy1hemnUqKTjqFm3GKhXcY4CoyAGDhYN8
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:46:46 AM

You're very funny Grin. I hope he will send again all to dev and dev will make massive giveaway. Grin
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:52:36 AM

There was no hack, the coin was distributed trough giveaway and its POS.

I am talking about the dice hack.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:41:03 PM

You're very funny Grin. I hope he will send again all to dev and dev will make massive giveaway. Grin
I too will suggest the thief to act like a gentle man and instead of ruining this coin return these to dev to redistribute among the members of community.You came out with nice idea lets see what Mr.thief does .
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:54:39 PM

Well, I'll post a notice somewhere on the site to maybe he would see it if he visits again. Hopefully we could still see some of that back.

Can anyone explain what exactly has happened here? Why is this coin a con?

I'd like to know more about the hack too. Seems like the dev is a victim (not common in this world Grin)

It's not that I was the victim specifically, but I was blamed or slightly targeted for something I was not at fault for. Yeah, that happens a lot. Also, if the thief sent the GRF back, it would belong to Tramese, so any giveaway would be under his watch and will haha.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:24:06 PM

Hey thief, why don't you donate to the faucet  Smiley

Well, I'll post a notice somewhere on the site to maybe he would see it if he visits again. Hopefully we could still see some of that back.

Can anyone explain what exactly has happened here? Why is this coin a con?

I'd like to know more about the hack too. Seems like the dev is a victim (not common in this world Grin)

It's not that I was the victim specifically, but I was blamed or slightly targeted for something I was not at fault for. Yeah, that happens a lot. Also, if the thief sent the GRF back, it would belong to Tramese, so any giveaway would be under his watch and will haha.
Actually thats not true, since cdog paid the major owners back the grf would be his.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:25:37 PM

De,when next free coins?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:32:08 PM

huh? there is gonna be more free coins? yay!

arloseb

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:33:29 PM

I was asking the next NEW FREE coin,not the next grf giveaway.
This coin is fucked imho,but dev do a good job,so why don't make a new free coin?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:40:31 PM

Does the free distribution idea work?  If so...what are the dynamics and reasoning behind the method?  Very curious now.  It seemed to be semi-successful with GRF....Hmmm?
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:43:32 PM

I think it's all good welcome all of you to sell your coins. Only 2M coins on the market. Real price will be 1 GRF = 0.50 USD. Just sell all your coin but I will wait.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
arloseb

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:45:24 PM

I think it's all good welcome all of you to sell your coins. Only 2M coins on the market. Real price will be 1 GRF = 0.50 USD. Just sell all your coin but I will wait.

That's good...only 2M on market meanst that 80% of users have theyr coin in wallets and don't want to sell.
Can just imagine that since they are free coins,there is not the hurry to dump over market,but instead hold for long term.
Free is free, so why dump as standard coins?
arloseb

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:48:43 PM

Does the free distribution idea work?  If so...what are the dynamics and reasoning behind the method?  Very curious now.  It seemed to be semi-successful with GRF....Hmmm?

Started in a very bad way....ico refused,same ext dev,then turned into a great coin,with active and honest dev,then fucked by a dice site hosted by a third party. Lol
Sure is funny.  Cheesy
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:51:46 PM

Does the free distribution idea work?  If so...what are the dynamics and reasoning behind the method?  Very curious now.  It seemed to be semi-successful with GRF....Hmmm?

Started in a very bad way....ico refused,same ext dev,then turned into a great coin,with active and honest dev,then fucked by a dice site hosted by a third party. Lol
Sure is funny.  Cheesy
Stop being so negative, the dice site lifted the coin and the dice site let it down, this time it wont be the same and there was no third party i dont know how many times i repeated it, you just here to wait for a pump and dump, but i promise you that the coin wont get pumped till the dumponsight get rid of them cheaply.

arloseb

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:53:52 PM

Sure is funny.  Cheesy
Stop being so negative, the dice site lifted the coin and the dice site let it down, this time it wont be the same and there was no third party i dont know how many times i repeated it, you just here to wait for a pump and dump, but i promise you that the coin wont get pumped till the dumponsight get rid of them cheaply.

Wait!
I'm not negative. I told you,is a great coin,with a great community and dev.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:11:29 PM

Truth is truth....and truth is best....in the long run.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:38:31 PM

Hey, another free distribution:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175960.0

Look familiar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: