Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587846 times)
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:47:23 AM

This is true English team lost early 3 wicket just at 49 runs.What is to keep remember is this is test match and it is too early to place on any team as things can turn in favor of any team.A good bowling spell or a partnership can change the whole situation so my advice will be let the 1st innings to complete to see more clear the standings of both teams.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:50:01 AM

SA and ENG both teams are equal when the compete with each other.I see this match ending at draw which has good odd to catch while it is early hours of this test.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:31:55 PM

SA and ENG both teams are equal when the compete with each other.I see this match ending at draw which has good odd to catch while it is early hours of this test.

South Africa won the toss and elected to field. England already lost there first three wickets just for 63 runs, if they want to be in this match than next couple of partnerships should score more than 100 runs than they can reach some decent score in this innings otherwise SA may easily win this match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:56:46 PM

South Africa won the toss and elected to field. England already lost there first three wickets just for 63 runs, if they want to be in this match than next couple of partnerships should score more than 100 runs than they can reach some decent score in this innings otherwise SA may easily win this match.

England current pair looks making sinking ship stable, both of them added slowly over 30 runs. If they continue like that than they can reach more than 300 runs in this first innings than either they can try to draw the test match.

Australia already in very good position to win this match also. Mostly WI batsman will fail again in this match.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:56:25 PM

England current pair looks making sinking ship stable, both of them added slowly over 30 runs. If they continue like that than they can reach more than 300 runs in this first innings than either they can try to draw the test match.

Australia already in very good position to win this match also. Mostly WI batsman will fail again in this match.

England is slowly recovering from Styen's storm. After got struggled by loosing 3 wickets within 50 runs, now their 4th wicket partnership is approaching near 100 runs. South Africa is number one test team, so I believe betting on them would be easy guessing for all the gamblers. But recent ashes performance of England making me to have second thoughts.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:02:03 PM

Out of 3 cricket matches being played today, England vs South Africa match is the toughest to call any team's dominance. Comparatively England has depth batting and attacking bowling strength. But home conditions best suits South Africa. I believe this test match must be a very interesting to cricket fans and tough for gamblers to guess correctly.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:07:55 PM

Out of 3 cricket matches being played today, England vs South Africa match is the toughest to call any team's dominance. Comparatively England has depth batting and attacking bowling strength. But home conditions best suits South Africa. I believe this test match must be a very interesting to cricket fans and tough for gamblers to guess correctly.

But I can predict to South Africa side blindly with 2.49 odds. But I know the risks involving within it.
All the matches played last 10 years at Kingsmead, Durban has produced result. So, there would be a winner from this test match for sure. South Africa is the No:1 Ranked in test crickets. So, this home team would be my favorite.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:31:09 PM

But I can predict to South Africa side blindly with 2.49 odds. But I know the risks involving within it.
All the matches played last 10 years at Kingsmead, Durban has produced result. So, there would be a winner from this test match for sure. South Africa is the No:1 Ranked in test crickets. So, this home team would be my favorite.
This is very good pitch for test match and South Africa desperately looking for first win after worst performance in India but right now problem is we have unwanted rain and next three days also going with this and England batsmen doing very good job so in my opinion this match have more chances for draw despite win for South Africa
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:44:24 PM

This is very good pitch for test match and South Africa desperately looking for first win after worst performance in India but right now problem is we have unwanted rain and next three days also going with this and England batsmen doing very good job so in my opinion this match have more chances for draw despite win for South Africa

ya what you are telling is correct after a bad test series in india they are in need of a win in test match to boost their spirit, starting was good after steyn took 2 quick wickets after that spinner came and took first ball wicket but afte that 4th wicket partnership was good and rain interepted it. after that closing steyn took back the wicket.

now tommorrow first session will be important if england lose 1 or 2 wickets then i think south africa will be back in game. and their is rain chances for 2 more days.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:09:31 PM

Australia will start it 2nd days play and already has good control over this match as 345/3 against West indies.In my opinion Australians has plan to set up a good high targeted score and to win by an innings different.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:17:47 PM

If we talk about Aus/WI match there is no odd available for Aus but I think there are still four more days of game to go so we will have enough time to place.After the completion of Australia's 1st innings all will be cleared.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:24:47 PM

today was full of cricket matches,

Australia vs West Indies , australia batting first scored above 330+ with 4 wickets and leading strong in this test match

South Africa vs England, England batting first started bad with loosing 2 wicket after that two partnership were formed and at the end of the day after a break of rain , they were 179+ with 4 wickets, tommorrow first seesion will be very important.

Sri Lanka Vs New Zealand first one day odi, Sri Lanka batted first and score only 190+ and New Zealand chased it in only 21 overs like they were playing t20 game, losing 3 wickets only, they are leading odi series with 1-0

Todays all matches Home team benefit are clearly seen.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:38:28 AM

But looks like England slowly gaining there strength back in this first innings. After the first three quick wickets fall the fourth wicket has put up a quite decent score already and now they are 171 for 4 wickets. If another one or two good partnerships come in like this than this match mostly will end in draw.

Australia looks likes a heading for quite big margin win. They already score 403 runs just for loss of 3 wickets.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:42:20 AM

If we talk about Aus/WI match there is no odd available for Aus but I think there are still four more days of game to go so we will have enough time to place.After the completion of Australia's 1st innings all will be cleared.

Yes, even though 4 days left in the match but result looks quite clear and that is australia going to win this match so odds on australia is not available now but in first innings if WI show some good performance than later you may get some odds but may not be that great one. This is one problem if we wait for live match to bet on good teams but some time we will get quite good odds also in live match.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:12:04 AM

In cricket some times past ranking will not help to guess the current match prediction. If England put up around 400 runs in first innings than surely this match will end in draw or England may win this match unless the current pitch turned to bowlers supporting after couple of days than don't known. Both teams are quite strong so it is not a easy to predict who will win.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:21:56 AM

In cricket some times past ranking will not help to guess the current match prediction. If England put up around 400 runs in first innings than surely this match will end in draw or England may win this match unless the current pitch turned to bowlers supporting after couple of days than don't known. Both teams are quite strong so it is not a easy to predict who will win.

It looks like this match may end in draw. But England should make use of this first innings to put up some good total.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:08:45 AM

It looks like this match may end in draw. But England should make use of this first innings to put up some good total.

I dont think that England test match will end up in draw if their is no interept from Rain. it will be all pended on 2nd day first seesion if south africa are able to take wickets in the starting session then i think their would be chances of england getting all out in the second session.

Australia test match, Australia is in a good position they scored 551/4 and declare it,  West Indies Openers are looking in good batting way have to see how much they can score in partnership.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:07:24 AM

4 century makers for Australia that it brutal , its a matter of time for the WI to fold  Tongue i am pretty sure this test will end before the fifth day

As for the SA vs ENG match i hope SA wins but i am not putting a bet on this match will wait a watch how this match pans out and i might bet for the next test.

NZ will win the ODI series against SL but i am waiting to see a match where SL wins
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:08:32 AM

Australia is right on top here... 4 centuries in 1 game  Shocked Shocked
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:24:14 AM

All Australian batsmen played wonderful only Warner got unlucky who doesn't scored hundred all other 4 batsmen scored massive centuries for it there that is awesome batting performance.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: