Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587846 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:11:01 AM

Rain has affected day 2's play of the Australia - West Indies match as well.
With more play lost to rain, the chances of West Indies being able to squeeze out a draw increase.  Smiley

If rain continue like this than this match mostly will end in draw. WI should be lucky if match ends in draw.

Today we have 4th one day match between Afghanistan and Zimbabwe.

In last match Zimbabwe did some magic to win the game with great margin but I still feel Afghanistan is much better team compared to Zimbabwe so I will still go with Afghanistan and today they got better odds compared to Zimbabwe. 

Current odds on Afghanistan is 1.99 from directbet site. I think it is quite good odds to try out with small amount. I too feel that in over all departments Afghanistan is better team. I will bet small amount on Afghanistan.

i think england have a very good chance to win the match, if they restrict south africa for 400 runs in 1st innings.

If SA also play good in first innings than mostly this match will end in draw or England may win this match.

Zimbabwe odds are less now because of last match results but this may change once match starts and if they lose one or two wickets quickly.

SA and England match is not easy to predict who will win this match.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:12:23 AM

With more play lost to rain, the chances of West Indies being able to squeeze out a draw increase.  Smiley

Even rain stopped play, before that C Brathwaite quick assaulted of 69 runs from just 71 balls stunned Australia, he hit 2 sixes in Pattinson over, but later fallen in his ball. I believe just draw also must be a big achievement for west Indies either with their skill or with the help of rain.

Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:58:25 AM

Even rain stopped play, before that C Brathwaite quick assaulted of 69 runs from just 71 balls stunned Australia, he hit 2 sixes in Pattinson over, but later fallen in his ball. I believe just draw also must be a big achievement for west Indies either with their skill or with the help of rain.

It is good to see that West Indies some batsman are getting back in form but due to rain the match has stopped if today also the match is stopped full day then i think this match will be going to draw , if tomm rain done come and Australia score some good score fast and get west indies out soon in second innings.

England is in good position right now but south africa batsman are also performing well, if today first session south africa dont lose wickets then this game is also be mostly going to Draw.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:55:48 AM

It is good to see that West Indies some batsman are getting back in form but due to rain the match has stopped if today also the match is stopped full day then i think this match will be going to draw , if tomm rain done come and Australia score some good score fast and get west indies out soon in second innings.

England is in good position right now but south africa batsman are also performing well, if today first session south africa dont lose wickets then this game is also be mostly going to Draw.

ya it is correct that Australia vs West Indies it is mostly 99% draw if any thing from australia side happend then cannot tell.

today England have to take 1 or 2 wicket in the first session then only they can win if not the way this two south africa players are playing they can play for draw, this two batsman are very dangerous if they got settel then any score they can make it.

my bet is on england
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:26:36 AM

ya it is correct that Australia vs West Indies it is mostly 99% draw if any thing from australia side happend then cannot tell.

today England have to take 1 or 2 wicket in the first session then only they can win if not the way this two south africa players are playing they can play for draw, this two batsman are very dangerous if they got settel then any score they can make it.

my bet is on england

I think match may end in draw. Both Villiers and Amla looks like playing for draw this test. Only these two guys already played 30 overs and if they continue like this tomorrow also than it may end in draw. If England want to win this test than they should first pick up these two wickets as early as possible.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:59:18 AM

In last match Zimbabwe did some magic to win the game with great margin but I still feel Afghanistan is much better team compared to Zimbabwe so I will still go with Afghanistan and today they got better odds compared to Zimbabwe. 
Agreed on this one..Afghanistan team has much better betting line up then Zimbabwe..Yes,Zimbabwe won the last match between these two but i think it will be hard for them to win this one and odds are great @ 1.99 on Afghanistan and worth taking..I will bet live after 1st innings in this match for the safe betting Smiley
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:13:31 AM

Agreed on this one..Afghanistan team has much better betting line up then Zimbabwe..Yes,Zimbabwe won the last match between these two but i think it will be hard for them to win this one and odds are great @ 1.99 on Afghanistan and worth taking..I will bet live after 1st innings in this match for the safe betting Smiley

ya it is true that afghan is better side but seeing last match and the series their will be some fight and it is much better to play live inplay after first inning 25 overs we can get what picture will be,  but as always saying which ever team goes low go lay bet on higher odd team you will definetely get opp team high odd.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:00:20 PM

Zimbabwe is playing sensibly and carefully.Although it is too early to say anything unless the 1st innings is completed but first impression is Zimbabwe is back on the track after tremendous victory in last match.It was best performance especially in bowling and fielding.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:03:59 PM

I will say it is good to place on Zimbabwe 56 without any loss in 16 overs.Afghanistan;s bowling is not seeming successful today as they are unable to pick any wicket.I am going to place on Zimbabwe in today's match.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:06:49 PM

Afghanistan will not repeat those mistakes which were made in last match.If we look at all matches except last one Afghan team has done impressive work so far.I will keep sticking with It in this match as well.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:07:30 PM

Ok, I am gonna go with South Africa batting out a draw against England
This track has nothing in it for the bowlers, it is a road!

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:10:59 PM

Afghanistan will not repeat those mistakes which were made in last match.If we look at all matches except last one Afghan team has done impressive work so far.I will keep sticking with It in this match as well.

But as of now it looks Zimbabwe may put up a quite big total. Zimbabwe won the toss and elected to bat and they scored 80 runs with out any wicket loss in 19 overs. If they play like this for another 10 overs and start hitting like T20 match than they may reach easily around 300 runs. If that happens than mostly Zimbabwe will win this match also.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:20:39 PM

But as of now it looks Zimbabwe may put up a quite big total. Zimbabwe won the toss and elected to bat and they scored 80 runs with out any wicket loss in 19 overs. If they play like this for another 10 overs and start hitting like T20 match than they may reach easily around 300 runs. If that happens than mostly Zimbabwe will win this match also.

Currently Zimbabwe run rate is very less so I don't think they may reach around 300 mark but they may go around 250 runs range. If 250 runs than Afghanistan can chase that score if not easily but recently they chased around 270 runs. Already 20 overs finish and still around 82 runs, Zimbabwe should accelerate run rate now on if they want to win this match.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:26:52 PM

Yes, this test match is heading to draw. But draw itself a big achievement for South Africa to retain their No.1 test rank. Amla and ABD are batting with some dropped catches. I guess still 150+ odd runs are required to avoid follow on. Let us hope for any interesting out of this test match.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:21:06 PM

Yes, this test match is heading to draw. But draw itself a big achievement for South Africa to retain their No.1 test rank. Amla and ABD are batting with some dropped catches. I guess still 150+ odd runs are required to avoid follow on. Let us hope for any interesting out of this test match.

Even the AB De villers wicket has not changed anything big for England. I also guess pitch is more supportive for batting and we can not expect a result from this match. Any way England's lead will continue even after this match also.
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:32:55 PM

Even the AB De villers wicket has not changed anything big for England. I also guess pitch is more supportive for batting and we can not expect a result from this match. Any way England's lead will continue even after this match also.

This test looks like it is headed towards another dull draw.
Why don't we have more sporting wickets? I would support a pitch which provides a result in 3 days, compared to one which cant produce a result in 5.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:02:45 PM

This test looks like it is headed towards another dull draw.
Why don't we have more sporting wickets? I would support a pitch which provides a result in 3 days, compared to one which cant produce a result in 5.

Tommorrow will be deciding day if south africa gets all out and england bats fast and give a target to south africa for chasing and england should defend it then the match will become interesting on last day.

australia match is fully going towards draw. rain has spoiled the game for australia as they were strong with taking 6 wickets of west indies.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:03:15 PM

Currently Zimbabwe run rate is very less so I don't think they may reach around 300 mark but they may go around 250 runs range. If 250 runs than Afghanistan can chase that score if not easily but recently they chased around 270 runs. Already 20 overs finish and still around 82 runs, Zimbabwe should accelerate run rate now on if they want to win this match.

Zimbabwe are going to level this series by winning here. Luckily I bet on Zimbabwe with better odds. Until Shahzad was on crease I little worried, once he got out then this match completely turned towards Zimbabwe side.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:00:22 PM

thats the only possible result. glad that Amala is back in form, missed a few days of sports after newyear. SA still trailing by a huge margin though. first two hours tomorrow and after that i can make a prediction   Grin
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:30:35 AM

Zimbabwe are going to level this series by winning here. Luckily I bet on Zimbabwe with better odds. Until Shahzad was on crease I little worried, once he got out then this match completely turned towards Zimbabwe side.

Zimbabwe won this match by quite a good margin of 65 runs. Now series become level and last match will be quite interesting. Don't know what happened to Afghanistan team, they are not playing good in last two matches.

thats the only possible result. glad that Amala is back in form, missed a few days of sports after newyear. SA still trailing by a huge margin though. first two hours tomorrow and after that i can make a prediction   Grin

Amla  still playing and already scored 151 runs and I'm quite sure this match will end in draw. Pitch looks like helping batsman so they are sticking long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: