Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587823 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:47 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:36:07 AM by Juggy777

I agree this is a problem for almost every team that travels to other countries, they don't seem to adapt to the conditions and most times lose the series. The only team that was a great team at travelling was the Australian team of the 90's and early 2000's This team would win series everywhere it went even won a test series in India, in my opinion that was the best cricket team of all time as it was well balanced with good batsman that could play on most pitches and a good mix of bowlers. Not sure if we will ever see a team like this again.

Other teams also struggle on unfamiliar conditions, but being regarded as the sole cricketing super-power, the Indians were supposed to fare better. After all, their players receive 10x salaries when compared to the Australian and the British players.

Whenever a team is visiting another country, it's but obvious that the host will have undue advantage of the home conditions, but saying that team India is loosing because they're visitors is cliche. As for the Australian side, they implemented a simple formula perform or perish, instill fear in the opposition, in comparison team India does not really remove the under performers quickly, even their bench strength is not tested.

When team England looks at team India, all they is one man their Captain Virat, which basically says it all. If you have observed how team Indias batsman are playing, their shots are suited for Asian pitches, and hence they're getting out easily, their batting coach has some serious work to do otherwise a whitewash is on the cards.

If team India wishes to win the remaining matches, avoid white wash and salvage some pride they need to make wholesale changes, only then can they win, even with changed team my favourite is team England.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

I agree this is a problem for almost every team that travels to other countries, they don't seem to adapt to the conditions and most times lose the series. The only team that was a great team at travelling was the Australian team of the 90's and early 2000's This team would win series everywhere it went even won a test series in India, in my opinion that was the best cricket team of all time as it was well balanced with good batsman that could play on most pitches and a good mix of bowlers. Not sure if we will ever see a team like this again.

Other teams also struggle on unfamiliar conditions, but being regarded as the sole cricketing super-power, the Indians were supposed to fare better. After all, their players receive 10x salaries when compared to the Australian and the British players.

There is no doubt regarding the bad performance by the Indian players, they have played really bad cricket which was not expected.  I think Indian batsman should play more aggressively and should counter attack the bowlers, if they managed to get few runs then it will boost their confidence. Too much defense is freezing the flow of the runs and increasing the risk of loosing wickets.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

There is no doubt regarding the bad performance by the Indian players, they have played really bad cricket which was not expected.  I think Indian batsman should play more aggressively and should counter attack the bowlers, if they managed to get few runs then it will boost their confidence. Too much defense is freezing the flow of the runs and increasing the risk of loosing wickets.

I don't know why this time Indian performance is very poor in England test series. Only Kohli is giving his best approach to reach a high score but all other batsmen are failing to make some score on the boards. England bowling is doing their best to take the wickets for winning the second test out od the series.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
Merited by BitSat (3)

I don't know why this time Indian performance is very poor in England test series. Only Kohli is giving his best approach to reach a high score but all other batsmen are failing to make some score on the boards. England bowling is doing their best to take the wickets for winning the second test out od the series.
We can blame Indian Cricket Board for this because they have resources and all things which can help batsmen for adopting all conditions but they never do any work for this just because of this most of time Indians fail to give positive results abroad and fail badly if they force local authorities for seam wickets and give batsmen some good practices then surely they can adopt and have ability to win series in England South Africa and Australia
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

We can blame Indian Cricket Board for this because they have resources and all things which can help batsmen for adopting all conditions but they never do any work for this just because of this most of time Indians fail to give positive results abroad and fail badly if they force local authorities for seam wickets and give batsmen some good practices then surely they can adopt and have ability to win series in England South Africa and Australia
You are right on . They are over-confident if you ask me , they have all the support they need and still failing in England and other overseas countries . Many countries doesn't even have a good support from their cricket boards but not in India's case . India has good technical players like Pujara , Rahane who are best in 5-days format but they need to put more efforts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

The problem I see with the Indian team is that they play too much on Asian pitches and don't travel enough to countries with fast track pitches. This could be one of the reasons why they always seem to fail when travelling to England, South Africa and Australia. They could even try and have a fast track pitch in their country at one of the grounds instead of pitches that always take spin, I'm sure the ground staff can achieve this and by doing this at least they have one cricket ground where they can practice and play on a fast track. In Australia there are a couple of grounds that take spin as well as fast which is a good mix when he comes to travelling Asian pitches.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

OMG! Ravi Shastri has taken it way too seriously. Roll Eyes

India coach Ravi Shastri tells batsmen to look ‘ugly and dirty’ in Test v England

https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/india-coach-ravi-shastri-tells-batsmen-to-look-ugly-and-dirty-in-test-v-england/news-story/396d4e4532f8933d4e3d6e752ab58c2e
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

India has lost the one-day series which has just completed.

Actually, it's been a month since the completion of ODI series between India & England. One test match has already been played as well since then, which Indian cricket team lost badly. Next one will begin in two days.

Please read the full comment what MinerHQ have quoted , He is comparing the ODI series which India lost and next year their is ODI world cup and he is comparing Indian position in 2019 world cup.

Dont just to post just copy a line and comment it. Read fully

below is the full comment by him

I think India are fine playing in ODI matches on pitches like the ones in England. As they showed in the T20 series that they can play on these pitches but in the shorter form of the game. So I think they should be fine in next years World Cup, they just need to work on getting better playing on these pitches in test matches. They will have to do it all again when they tour Australia later this year so its going to be an interesting 4 -5 months for the Indian team.

India has lost the one-day series which has just completed. I believe Indian own the T20 series because of the spin bowler and England batsman took some time to understand his bowling style. If same Indian players play next year world cup in England, I dought that they even go to semifinals.

They need to learn how to play on fast tracks until that this issue will not solve and they can't win outside India against good teams. Also, I heard that after the one-day series all Indian players went to Europe trip and didn't practice (not sure about this news).

Thanks for quoting my full comment.

The third test going start on the 18th of August. I don't think we can expect some magic from this Indian team if pitch condition is similar to last two games. They should stop playing like a short format game and stick to the basics of cricket to stay around on the pitch for some time.

India coach Ravi Shastri tells batsmen to look ‘ugly and dirty’ in Test v England

https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/india-coach-ravi-shastri-tells-batsmen-to-look-ugly-and-dirty-in-test-v-england/news-story/396d4e4532f8933d4e3d6e752ab58c2e

I think the best coach for Indian team will be either Dravid or Anil Kumble.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

The problem I see with the Indian team is that they play too much on Asian pitches and don't travel enough to countries with fast track pitches. This could be one of the reasons why they always seem to fail when travelling to England, South Africa and Australia. They could even try and have a fast track pitch in their country at one of the grounds instead of pitches that always take spin, I'm sure the ground staff can achieve this and by doing this at least they have one cricket ground where they can practice and play on a fast track. In Australia there are a couple of grounds that take spin as well as fast which is a good mix when he comes to travelling Asian pitches.

There are a number of pace-friendly pitches in India such as Mohali and Dharamshala. But the BCCI prefer to hold the matches in metro cities such as Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore, so that they could get the maximum gate revenue. More grounds must be opened in cities such as Darjeeling and Gangtok. It will help to recreate the European conditions here in India.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

It should be taken seriously if you ask me , this isn't the kind of performance expected by number 1 ranked team in tests . Many people might disagree but we need someone experienced and calm minded like Dhoni in the team along with Kohli . Aggressive play is good but not too good in tests , against bowlers of such high caliber batsmen need to stay calm and play patiently.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

It should be taken seriously if you ask me , this isn't the kind of performance expected by number 1 ranked team in tests . Many people might disagree but we need someone experienced and calm minded like Dhoni in the team along with Kohli . Aggressive play is good but not too good in tests , against bowlers of such high caliber batsmen need to stay calm and play patiently.

Dhoni is not in very good form right now. What India needs is the other batsmen (apart from Kohli) to perform in hostile (i.e pace friendly) conditions. In particular, Ashwin needs to improve his foreign performance.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

West Indies vs Bangladesh, the 1st T20 match is going to start today, i think the home team have the advantage to win this match but Ban is very strong in limited overs match so we may expect some good cricket in this match. any guess?

Don't have much hope for Bangladesh against the Windies... the latter are the kings of T20 cricket (although India is close). Anyway the match is set to take place in Basseterre and there is obviously home advantage for WI.
After very poor performance in test matches Bangladesh done very good job in ODI's now look like this could be not one side affair because both are capable to play good on his day West Indies is very good but don't count visitors out they can go for good
Bangladash already proved themselves as good cricker, I think that they can show result in next few matches. I think that they have the ability to give dough time to their opponent, no doubt that if they are playing again any country.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Dhoni is not in very good form right now. What India needs is the other batsmen (apart from Kohli) to perform in hostile (i.e pace friendly) conditions. In particular, Ashwin needs to improve his foreign performance.

The problem has not been Ashwin. The problem has been the performance of the Indian batsmen. They have failed to adapt to the English conditions and don’t seem to be capable of handling the swinging ball. I expect England to wrap up the series in this match.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

It is easy to say to counter attack good swing bowling, India do not have aggressive batting line up like Sehwag who could counter attack any bowling attack nor a pillar like Dravid or Tendulkar to switch to both style of play according to the situation and the latter two being really consistent throughout their career, but the current India team batting line up is not showing any consistency except the skipper and they are really showing the vulnerability in moving pitches.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

The problem has not been Ashwin. The problem has been the performance of the Indian batsmen. They have failed to adapt to the English conditions and don’t seem to be capable of handling the swinging ball. I expect England to wrap up the series in this match.

It is not only batsman problem because if English bowlers can pick up wickets so quickly why can't Indian bowlers can help their batsman failure?

It is a complete team failure and they never really prepared well for this series may be thinking that they can win matches easily like in India. This is a good lesson for this team to do a groundwork before the next world cup.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

India vs England 3rd test, England won the toss and took bowling, They know that they can get India all out in lower score and then they can make good score and win this test match also with an innings. India after a good start lost both openers against Chris Woakes. Now this pair is important if their is one more wicket then India will be all out for below 200 score like last test match.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

India vs England 3rd test, England won the toss and took bowling, They know that they can get India all out in lower score and then they can make good score and win this test match also with an innings. India after a good start lost both openers against Chris Woakes. Now this pair is important if their is one more wicket then India will be all out for below 200 score like last test match.

For a change, India played well on the first day of the test match. It did help that the pitch was not too friendly to the bowlers and we saw an even contest between the bat and ball. India ended the day at 307/6, with both Kohli and Rahane unfortunate to miss out on centuries. Late wickets have brought England back into the game.

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
   24 hour Customer Support   

vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Now that is a better batting performance by India mainly thanks to Kohli and Rahane. Kohli was unlucky to fall 3 runs short of other century and Rahane looked good and was set to make a century as well. If India can get another 80+ runs I think that is a good total for them to bowl at and put England under some pressure in this series. Tomorrow will be an interesting day to see if England can get the remaining 4 wickets quickly or India pile on another 80+ runs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

For a change, India played well on the first day of the test match. It did help that the pitch was not too friendly to the bowlers and we saw an even contest between the bat and ball. India ended the day at 307/6, with both Kohli and Rahane unfortunate to miss out on centuries. Late wickets have brought England back into the game.

But it was a much better batting from Indian team because after the first two tests no were expected they can reach 300+ runs in this innings. As you said, maybe pitch didn't support to bowlers much and if it supports spinners later on then Indians can put some pressure on English batsman. Somehow Indians should add another 100 runs to this total then it be a good total to defend and put pressure on English batsman.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

Now that is a better batting performance by India mainly thanks to Kohli and Rahane. Kohli was unlucky to fall 3 runs short of other century and Rahane looked good and was set to make a century as well. If India can get another 80+ runs I think that is a good total for them to bowl at and put England under some pressure in this series. Tomorrow will be an interesting day to see if England can get the remaining 4 wickets quickly or India pile on another 80+ runs.

A very good bounce-back by Indian batsmen but they'll have to continue playing with the current momentum tomorrow as well to cross the 375 to 400 runs aim (which I think would be good). The pitch seems to be favoring batsmen, and underestimating the batting line-up of England here would be a mistake. If India fails to cross 350 runs tomorrow, they'll be in trouble.

It seems like English team made a mistake by going for the bowling after winning the toss; the English captain probably thought that India is under-pressure and batting would be difficult for them, but a nice little opening partnership by Indian cricket team literally changed up English team's anticipated scenario.
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: