Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYC] New York Coin - "TronREX TAKEOVER & OVERHAUL"  (Read 65966 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:03:22 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 09:53:20 PM by bit1

The nodes are in:

getblockhash 1604507
708e4f1bcfa4a09ce77d3cf02892237d127da97458e90f0153713a0b7245db70

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:10:12 PM

i'm stuck at 1604507 as well as explorers, aika has 1606051 already

Right,  

Exactly, We need an answer of Aika.
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:16:12 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 02:52:30 AM by Hobbyist

Restarting my coind as it was stopped on block  1602394

newyorkcd getblockhash 1602394
bb9299149f6e8c4a362a48a7920e3bf5807d65b4559d79f14056d41d33c35f40

EDIT:
Pool now synced with chain at height 1606976

newyorkcd getblockhash 1606976
51885dd9d61312d72f8a9005b482b3d63752a67e8bddc6b2768ee908cab90782

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
fortune-gold

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:49:09 PM

I solved the problem wallet perfectly synchronized ...
all the coins were loaded ...
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:23:21 AM

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a someone to build a mining pool for this coin. This coin is designed to only be mined by a separate file we have. This coin was desing different.

I am updating info as I write.

will update you guys when I'm done.

I really appreciate the patience, from all you guys that support my work and ambition for this coin.

Thanks,
REX
--Z2C--

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:05:36 PM

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a someone to build a mining pool for this coin. This coin is designed to only be mined by a separate file we have. This coin was desing different.

I really appreciate the patience, from all you guys that support my work and ambition for this coin.

Thanks,
REX

Work pools for NYC

https://aikapool.com/nyc
http://explorer.e-waluty.net.pl/NYC/

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:59:28 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 03:11:42 PM by bit1

This coin will not require a bit license. This is a non profit coin. You need to understand the plan and idea behind the overhaul. I held out on the white paper because I wanted to wait till the coin was actually built. This coin will be backed by non profits, and at the moment we have 2 backing us. Bit license is for crypto businesses. This coin will help the state as a non profit by employing homeless and helping the homeless. So every time someone buys the coin its looked as a donation. I will also be buying a lot of coins back to control price, being that I know people will dump.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks,
Rex

Wait wait I'm not very sure of understand you, NYC could keep on exchanges and use it to buy things right?, Then how do you wait to do that? , Finally, When someone make a donation in NYCs you will need sell its, Where are you going to sell its?

Basically it goes like this. The coins that will be in the market are the ones that the non profits hold, and the ones I hold. Being that I understand how crypro work's I pretty much know people will dump, especially when they see satoshi buy walls. We will buy those coins that are dumped. Once this happens, I will market towards corporations to buy these coins and employ people "homeless people" to do jobs that no one else wants to do. We will also have a address set up to buy food for these people. Once i see dumps slow down ibwill back a price with my last 10 btc. It's hard to explain without the pdf I have set up with plan.

But if it doesn't work, I will turn this coin over to community.

Rex

Hello Guys,

Thanks,
REX

REX:

So Do you 100 % of the coin  centralize want?  Do you owned of 100% want ?    

Almost  peoples on here only wanted that new dev cut  supply, Do an decrease on ratio and implement POS idea, The thing that you want do is completely different to this.

Edit:  2 months have passed and the things are worse than the first.
--Z2C--

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:35:23 PM

I hope that NYC will cryptsy
come on guys go vote
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Steak Cloud

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

Greetings from Steak Cloud,

As you all my be aware we reached out to the NYC community before the update with the intention to add New York Coin as a supported payout option on Steak Cloud.

I am happy to report that NewYorkCoind has been compiled and is now syncing.

For those not familiar with Steak Cloud you can read more about us below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178345.0

We look forward to taking NYC to great heights and forging a strong partnership with the community.

Yours Sincerely,

Steak Cloud Support

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:19:56 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 01:30:42 AM by bit1

Greetings from Steak Cloud,

As you all my be aware we reached out to the NYC community before the update with the intention to add New York Coin as a supported payout option on Steak Cloud.

I am happy to report that NewYorkCoind has been compiled and is now syncing.

For those not familiar with Steak Cloud you can read more about us below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178345.0

We look forward to taking NYC to great heights and forging a strong partnership with the community.

Yours Sincerely,

Steak Cloud Support

Excellent, It is the kind of support that this coin need, I would like to know your opinions about of supply
and especially any suggestions  ´cause  goals so far they are not very clear but there is a large community behind this that at no time  has ceased to support this, Really few  coins have this luck,I guess that POW to this coin is done but it need new improvements that might not have been carried out.
Right now could be  the time just to make changes before that it hit another exchanges like cryptsy, Etc.
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:35:54 AM

(So I recommend people be patient and wait till all the links and addys are up. I have no need to keep none of these shit coins. Lol. So no offense, but I have no need for them. This is a game of trust. If no one trust me than speak up and I leave. I have almost 3 btc in this.
Rex
(quote)

As a newcomer to NYC whom reads the threads to gain and gauge confidence I wish you hadn't written this. Its a bit of a backwards hypocritical statement, it doesn't build trust. You've got "its a shit coin" and "trust me" in the same line. Can you spot the problem with that? What dev would say that? I implore you to go back and edit your statement to anything other than that...
I to have 3btc in NYC now, i want to continue to give the devs my trust and support.
fortune-gold

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:20:19 PM

you know what I'm thinking ..
I seriously believe that tronrex has a clear idea of what he is doing and that is trying to give the best for this project ..
when you are 'vented maybe he was tired and not really thought about what he wrote ..
I have confidence in nyc and in the work of Rex and his ideas of how to exploit this currency starting from a noble cause like helping the homeless ...
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:37:57 PM

shrimpdigger is right,

Besides it coin need a new dev with better ideas. Unfortunately REX only want 100% of the coins and centralize its, He said that  the  coins on market only will be the hold for himself and the organizations non profit, So rest of peoples dont will have coins holding, Its is crazy, It is like to: shut up and take my money.
He want that everybody sell alls NYC  to have all control of the coin.
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 03:10:31 PM

Hello Community,

As a fellow developer of 3 coins and Steak Cloud I would like to shed some light into the stresses of crypto development.

It's very easy for a coin dev to feel unappreciated, it's important to note that we do not get paid for the work we do and are more often than not gambling our time to help communities make profit rather than ourselves. Before you argue that point with pump and dump coins... it's very easy to tell those devs apart when you are a dev yourself and the sad reality is that communities do not know the difference between honest devs and scam coins and often demand things from devs without any regard of these facts and this is often why we see devs abandon coins.

Lets give @Rex the bennifit of the doubt and yes what Rex said was a out of order but it is very easy to get to that point when the community you are working for or members of that community throw your work in back your face, couple that with very little sleep and boom.... we get to where we are now!

@Rex I reached out to NYC as I like the concept of the coin and have a long standing love affair with New York as such I would like to offer my help and support in moving this coin forward. A DM or reply here is very much anticipated.

Kind regards

Ricky

kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:20:24 PM

Why this coin no buyers ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:38:04 PM

Hello Community,

As a fellow developer of 3 coins and Steak Cloud I would like to shed some light into the stresses of crypto development.

It's very easy for a coin dev to feel unappreciated, it's important to note that we do not get paid for the work we do and are more often than not gambling our time to help communities make profit rather than ourselves. Before you argue that point with pump and dump coins... it's very easy to tell those devs apart when you are a dev yourself and the sad reality is that communities do not know the difference between honest devs and scam coins and often demand things from devs without any regard of these facts and this is often why we see devs abandon coins.

Lets give @Rex the bennifit of the doubt and yes what Rex said was a out of order but it is very easy to get to that point when the community you are working for or members of that community throw your work in back your face, couple that with very little sleep and boom.... we get to where we are now!

@Rex I reached out to NYC as I like the concept of the coin and have a long standing love affair with New York as such I would like to offer my help and support in moving this coin forward. A DM or reply here is very much anticipated.

Kind regards

Ricky

Ricky-Steak Cloud Team,

Very good, For how long? One more week?  You could consider do a new takeover if there is not answer of REX on that lapse, Im very sure that REX will understand that. This coin need an decrease on ratio thru a swap and turn this to POS, Everybody want  that, I guess.
--Z2C--

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:09:27 PM

Hello Community,

Kind regards

Ricky

Ricky-Steak Cloud Team,

Very good, For how long? One more week?  You could consider do a new takeover if there is not answer of REX on that lapse, Im very sure that REX will understand that. This coin need an decrease on ratio thru a swap and turn this to POS, Everybody want  that, I guess.

YES POS  +1 Smiley

TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:26:13 PM

Since Bit1 like to bitch so much. I'm done with this. He can do what no one has done for this coin. Good Luck!!!

Rex,
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:00:08 PM

That's a real shame.

All the best NYC community.

litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

Since Bit1 like to bitch so much. I'm done with this. He can do what no one has done for this. Good Luck!!!

Rex,

We have invested in this coin on your say so, Selfish is all I can say.

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: