Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYC] New York Coin - "TronREX TAKEOVER & OVERHAUL"  (Read 65963 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:27:08 PM

I'm in talks with someone to assist with the swap since he has more experience. Website got taken down and is being re done. I will be posting pics of the new wallet. Although, you can just download it from the new links provided in beginning of thread.

Rex,

Do you keep  the same idea of non-profit only on?

I mean if you forget all that thing that you said before:  The coins that will be in the market are the ones that the non profits hold, and the ones that you hold.

Equal opportunity for everyone, The donations should be voluntary according to the possibilities and the desire of each person in this case of each miner or holder.
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

I'm in talks with someone to assist with the swap since he has more experience. Website got taken down and is being re done. I will be posting pics of the new wallet. Although, you can just download it from the new links provided in beginning of thread.

Rex,

I mean if you forget all that thing that you said before:  The coins that will be in the market are the ones that the non profits hold, and the ones that you hold.

Equal opportunity for everyone, The donations should be voluntary according to the possibilities and the desire of each person in this case of each miner or holder.

No offense bit1,

But I think it would be great if you stay out of this takeover. And obviously we are not going to hold all the coins, but we will be buying them up as they dump. You should base your questions on what you don't understand of the plan instead of going by what you don't like. Alts are meant to be creative. And in my eyes this is creativity.

Or if you going to pay for our bitlicense than I go the route you want this coin to go.

Rex,
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:50:50 PM

Rex,

No offense bit1,

But I think it would be great if you stay out of this takeover. And obviously we are not going to hold all the coins, but we will be buying them up as they dump. You should base your questions on what you don't understand of the plan instead of going by what you don't like. Alts are meant to be creative. And in my eyes this is creativity.

Or if you going to pay for our bitlicense than I go the route you want this coin to go.

Rex,

OK Dont worried about that, Is not  offense REX, Ahead,

So you are not going to hold all the coins, but you will be buying them up as they dump, So practically is the same thing.

I dont need to pay  for bitlicense, Eventually an exchange could do that. Wink    Well in that case the peoples that are not agree with your plans will keep running NYC separately, I guess that I will back to old thread, I guess that two NYC differents are inevitable .........
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:59:30 PM

The peoples that dont want sell his coins to Rex  Please continue on old thread.....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619708.0
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:59:53 PM

Rex,

No offense bit1,

Rex,

OK Dont worried about that, Is not  offense REX, Ahead,

So you are not going to hold all the coins, but you will be buying them up as they dump, So practically is the same thing.

I dont need to pay  for bitlicense,Eventually an exchange could do that. Wink    Well in that case the peoples that are not agree with your plans will keep running NYC separately, I guess that I will back to old thread .........

Bit1,

That can be very possible. I am planning to just recompile this new wallet with new logo and new name. So if you want bit1 I can email you all the files to the updated qt, and logos. And being that I am still a big NYC fan, and I did play my part on adding it to new exchanges I am willing to help with any other graphics and website updates needed.

REX,
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:03:18 AM

Rex,

No offense bit1,

Rex,

OK Dont worried about that, Is not  offense REX, Ahead,

I dont need to pay  for bitlicense,Eventually an exchange could do that. Wink    Well in that case the peoples that are not agree with your plans will keep running NYC separately, I guess that I will back to old thread .........

Bit1,

That can be very possible. I am planning to just recompile this new wallet with new logo and new name. So if you want bit1 I can email you all the files to the updated qt, and logos. And being that I am still a big NYC fan, and I did play my part on adding it to new exchanges I am willing to help with any other graphics and website updates needed.

REX,

No offense REX,

But I think it would be great if you stay out of this so you can dump your coins if your want. I'm very sure that a new dev will appears in the scene very soon.

Bit1
Npks

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:45:00 AM

I do not understand what to do!

REX, is not going to do an exchange for new coins?

I'm confused!

Could you explain step by step how should we do?

1: Download new wallet and use the same NYC

2: NYC exchange or sell to buy new NYC

I need to know what is the best way  Smiley

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:08:09 AM

I'm confused!

Npks,

That will be totally up to you. You can keep the old ones, and buy some of the new ones. I'm going to create a new thread for the new coin. In a few hours.

REX,
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:19:47 PM

@tronrex
WTF are you doing to this coin man ?
Your just ruining it Sad

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Npks

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:02:32 PM

I'm confused!

Npks,

That will be totally up to you. You can keep the old ones, and buy some of the new ones. I'm going to create a new thread for the new coin. In a few hours.

REX,

I wish that this segment will continue and may reduce the supply of coins, as proposed earlier in this same segment.

We are in the third segment, people out there will feel insecure, with a new segment.

We did a great job so far with NYC you are the flagship for NYC
I will wait for what will happen from now

Thanks! REX   Smiley

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
--Z2C--

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:55:45 PM

NYC The Best Coin Cryptsy Comming Smiley

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:42:46 AM

Can anyone sum up what happend here?

New thread...
Some changes to be made in the coin...
Then TronRex gets tired of trolls...
Back to the main thread with the same changes proposition...
vlad_kos

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:02:12 PM

вы xoтитe cкaзaть , бaблoм кoтopoe былo нa кoшeлькe тeпepь мoжнo пoдтepeтьcя чтoли ?
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:33:29 PM

NYC 2 place  vote , still waiting for cryptsy, there can be exchanged and certainly the price will be from 5 Satoshi Smiley

FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 10:58:53 AM

Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/

TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:38:40 AM

As ya can see swap is off due to trolling. Im a person that doesn't tolerate much, especially when all I'm trying to do is help. I still have everything to do swap. But its really up to community.

Rex,
troybeags

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 12:57:01 AM

Hello All,

Just letting people know that OzCryptoMining will no longer be available for mining as of the end of the month 31st of October 2015
Thank you to all that have mined on my pools, it has been a pleasure hosting. Due to family and work commitments I no longer have the time
to keep the pool running.

Regards
Troy
(OzCryptoMining)

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:28:36 AM

As ya can see swap is off due to trolling. Im a person that doesn't tolerate much, especially when all I'm trying to do is help. I still have everything to do swap. But its really up to community.

Rex,

I'm sorry but in my opinion swap are never a good idea, an mainly for that reason. There is always people who cannot take care about all the coins, so they will lose the swap and they will came here trolling after loosing their money.
xpool.xyz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:23:04 AM

hi, this is new NYC pool http://xpool.xyz/ 1% fee, eu stratum (France)
ie007cheung

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:09:05 PM

Rex,

I'm sorry but in my opinion swap are never a good idea, an mainly for that reason. There is always people who cannot take care about all the coins, so they will lose the swap and they will came here trolling after loosing their money.

Agreed. Swap is bad for the community. Better stay away from it. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: