Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year  (Read 81843 times)
craigh

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:06:47 PM

I've setup my masternode for days and I haven't gotten a single payment yet.    Cry

Anyone getting payments?

Yes, but the 1st payment can take up to 5 days. You have to have your masternode in the ENABLED state all that time. If it is any other state for more than 1 hour, you go to the back of the queue (i.e. start counting from day 1 again!).

Check the status:

1. In windows, debug console: goldminenode status

2. In linux: arcticcoin-cli goldminenode status

C.
craigh

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

I was going to set up a masternode today.  I read that even with rewards it might not be worth the cost of a vps.  Has anyone contacted you?

Many Regards
I've setup my masternode for days and I haven't gotten a single payment yet.    Cry

Anyone getting payments?

No - it is not worth running an ArcticCoin masternode currently. You could consider running multiple masternodes on a single cheap vps, but it's really not worth it other than as a training exercise. If you want to make a profit, you need to look elsewhere.  Sad

C.
Fonix

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

I was going to set up a masternode today.  I read that even with rewards it might not be worth the cost of a vps.  Has anyone contacted you?

Many Regards
I've setup my masternode for days and I haven't gotten a single payment yet.    Cry

Anyone getting payments?

No - it is not worth running an ArcticCoin masternode currently. You could consider running multiple masternodes on a single cheap vps, but it's really not worth it other than as a training exercise. If you want to make a profit, you need to look elsewhere.  Sad

C.

Yes, this is the point... ARC is perfect to learn how to set up a masternode, how to secure a Linux server and how to compile a program.
spyfire

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:11 PM

I've setup my masternode for days and I haven't gotten a single payment yet.    Cry

Anyone getting payments?

it will take a few days after you start getting rewards
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:21:49 AM

Hello Arctic Coin community,

Arctic Coin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's BarterDEX! Right now, P2P, on Mainnet. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 60+ coins on the exchange! If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : )

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Anyone getting payments?

it will take a few days after you start getting rewards
With a masternodes counts approximately 1500, like now, payments are received consistently every 3 days.
NOhardforkplease

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

I'am running a Arcticcoin masternode AND a Desire masternode on 1 VPS at Vultr. Works like a charm, Desire is for paying the masternode and for the profit and Arctic is for a littlebit extra on the side. Arctic is going up by the way.
chadillac

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

With multiple masternodes, will the payout address for all of the masternodes be the address where the funds originated (the one I sent the funds from)?
NOhardforkplease

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

Each arctic coin vps masternode you set up needs its own arctic coin wallet address, the coins stay in your wallet, you dont have to transfer them to the vps wallet.
chadillac

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

How would I get that address and info to the VPS wallet if it's all in the main wallet?  Could you please point me in the direction of some thorough documentation?
craigh

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

How would I get that address and info to the VPS wallet if it's all in the main wallet?  Could you please point me in the direction of some thorough documentation?

Fred Yen has the best end-to-end instructional video for ArcticCoin Masternodes here: https://youtu.be/5H9eEwgTuoA

C.
arglbargl

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

Anyone getting payments?

My ARC Masternodes need typically 7 days to get the first payment.
Just set up 2 new nodes two days ago: can report as soon as they get the first payment...

the old MN are getting payments every other day. today just 0.37 Sad sometimes 2.25 Wink
Blaster66613

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:29:35 AM

Arctic coin is a nice coin which have a real ethic and spirit development. His cost is really underestimate for now on the market (maybe because he is not in "the top 100" of coinmarketcap) , but it will change soon in a few Week Smiley

Poeple who made real research, will understand that the Future of Arctic coin is going to be Very Good. His father can be compare to "Sibcoin", and as you can see, today Sibcoin is at 4,5 $. Sure it take times to grow, slowly but sure to up step by step

For the rentability and competence of masternode, They are all stable, sometimes need 1 reboot per 1 or 2 month. For the rewards it is beetween 0.35 - 1,5 & sometimes 1,5 - 4,5.  No problems at all. Moreover, if you didn't make a masternode, you can trade this coin which have and will have a good value for now to buy.

It have not a lot of post here because the arctic community are active on redit or slack channel, it depends.

Be sure that in back stage, they prepare something very nice for their country and the future of cryptocurrencie. For example : Arctic team  negociate a partenariat facility payment with some food market sponsors (Burker King ? Smiley ) , finish an app mobile in a few week, are going to update their website, and other will coming soon:)  

Support Arctic Team because they are working hard, you can see what they do on their tweet @arcticoin

It's time to invest in arctic coin,  take your chance now, with a big smile ^^

"Life is 20% skills, 30 percent work, 10 percent signs, 39% luck, and 1% opportunity"

ROADMAP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t37sW76id34

Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

Hey guys, I set up an ARC masternode over a month ago following the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPacq57MjkQ from Cliff on Crypto.  I followed the insttructions, and after a few retries, managed to get the MN up and running and showing enabled.  The problem I found (besides certain errors that popped up when running the commands) is that the video has you set up your MN to payout to the MN address itself, and he does not go into how to actually mose the funds once they are sitting on the remote VPS.  So I went ahead and set up my local ARC qt wallet client and tried to import the private key that corresponds to the MN, but I got errors.  I forgot what errors as I just left the MN alone after a frustrating afternoon over a month ago.  But, I did manage to find a command to import a "watch only" address that corresponds to the MN addy, so I can see the balance at 1000 ARC.   I ran into issues so I did not even run the daemon to start the MN after other issues, so the balance is still 1000.  However, tonight I had a little time so I went ahead and started the MN up again.  So here is my delema:  how can I get my local client ARC wallet to show my balance outside of the "watch only" column?  Running a VPS for ARC is really just for education, and I may decide to withdraw the ARC and perhaps run the MN locally instead of on the VPS, but as of now, I have no idea what commands to use to spend the 1000 ARC from the client on the VPS.  I an using Vultr VPS at 5$ a month (the only package they had at the time) and because I tried to set up another MN (XMCC) on the same server, I have a nice mess with too many directories that are useless on that VPS, so I would like to make a clean start!  I know this post is long and rambling, but if anyone has advise on the 2 main points: 1) how to spend from the MN that resides on the VPS to my local wallet or another address using Ubuntu, and 2) how to get my local client ARC wallet to show my MN balance but not as a "watch only" address.  If anyone has suggestions I will post more details as needed.  Thanks for the help.  
craigh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

Hey guys, I set up an ARC masternode over a month ago following the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPacq57MjkQ from Cliff on Crypto.  I followed the insttructions, and after a few retries, managed to get the MN up and running and showing enabled.  The problem I found (besides certain errors that popped up when running the commands) is that the video has you set up your MN to payout to the MN address itself, and he does not go into how to actually mose the funds once they are sitting on the remote VPS.  So I went ahead and set up my local ARC qt wallet client and tried to import the private key that corresponds to the MN, but I got errors.  I forgot what errors as I just left the MN alone after a frustrating afternoon over a month ago.  But, I did manage to find a command to import a "watch only" address that corresponds to the MN addy, so I can see the balance at 1000 ARC.   I ran into issues so I did not even run the daemon to start the MN after other issues, so the balance is still 1000.  However, tonight I had a little time so I went ahead and started the MN up again.  So here is my delema:  how can I get my local client ARC wallet to show my balance outside of the "watch only" column?  Running a VPS for ARC is really just for education, and I may decide to withdraw the ARC and perhaps run the MN locally instead of on the VPS, but as of now, I have no idea what commands to use to spend the 1000 ARC from the client on the VPS.  I an using Vultr VPS at 5$ a month (the only package they had at the time) and because I tried to set up another MN (XMCC) on the same server, I have a nice mess with too many directories that are useless on that VPS, so I would like to make a clean start!  I know this post is long and rambling, but if anyone has advise on the 2 main points: 1) how to spend from the MN that resides on the VPS to my local wallet or another address using Ubuntu, and 2) how to get my local client ARC wallet to show my MN balance but not as a "watch only" address.  If anyone has suggestions I will post more details as needed.  Thanks for the help.  

You should set-up with a remote wallet so that your 1000 coin collateral are on your local PC.

See https://youtu.be/5H9eEwgTuoA for the best walkthough. Don't store your coins on a vps!

C.
craigh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

Arctic coin is a nice coin which have a real ethic and spirit development. His cost is really underestimate for now on the market (maybe because he is not in "the top 100" of coinmarketcap) , but it will change soon in a few Week Smiley

Poeple who made real research, will understand that the Future of Arctic coin is going to be Very Good. His father can be compare to "Sibcoin", and as you can see, today Sibcoin is at 4,5 $. Sure it take times to grow, slowly but sure to up step by step

This guy must be a shill. There has been a recent value increase, but that has NOTHING to do with the coin development. The devs have not delivered anything in 8 months. They have not fixed the instant send security issue. They have not addressed the issue of the blockchain stalling. All the deadlines from the roadmap have been and gone (see https://github.com/ArcticCore/arcticcoin/blob/master/Arctic%20Coin%20Roadmap.png

Just do your own homework. Check out the following Discord servers where you will find the truth!

https://discord.gg/AMsACW3

https://discord.gg/VTrHKjr

Good luck!

C.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

From the description I understand that the main idea is free transactions on the exchange. But this is not enough. Now, many platforms use this way to outperform Ethereum. For this you will need a clear description of the model and high-quality content.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
craigh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

His father can be compare to "Sibcoin", and as you can see, today Sibcoin is at 4,5 $. Sure it take times to grow, slowly but sure to up step by step

Utter rubbish. ArcticCoin is a DASH clone. It has been hit heavily with the over-subscription of x11 mining due to difficulty recalculations not working well with pools switching in and out.

Only relation to Sibcoin - Russians.

C.
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

How many tokens are needed for the node? Thx in advance
craigh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:39 PM

How many tokens are needed for the node? Thx in advance

1000 ARC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: