Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 [966] 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

No games today  Embarrassed

So we must talk about trades that could happen and coaches who should be hired or fired! Cheesy

Greizzman to Man Utd would be the ultimate thing that could happen to have play with other star players.
He could just be the missing link to the puzzle for them to be contenders to the top 3 of the current EPL table.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

So we must talk about trades that could happen and coaches who should be hired or fired! Cheesy

Greizzman to Man Utd would be the ultimate thing that could happen to have play with other star players.
He could just be the missing link to the puzzle for them to be contenders to the top 3 of the current EPL table.

Arsene Wenger to re-sign for another 2 years, Alexis and Ozil to leave (and most of the other dead wood). Lacazette in and Kronke to make 250m available for Wenger to spend.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:09:02 AM

Arsene Wenger to re-sign for another 2 years, Alexis and Ozil to leave (and most of the other dead wood). Lacazette in and Kronke to make 250m available for Wenger to spend.

I think it doesn't matter if ozil and sanchez leave, maybe it's better for the team, I saw they who made the team messed up and can't do much. I wish wenger still stay for 2 years again, and I'm sure arsenal will be successful and lift throphies again.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

So after a full weekend of fixtures, we ended up with:

West Brom 3 - Arsenal 1
Crystal Palace 1 - Watford 0
Sunderland 0 - Burnley FC 0
Everton 4 - Hull City 0
Stoke City 1 - Chelsea 2
West Ham 2 - Leicester City 3
Bournemouth 2 - Swansea City 0
Middlesbrough 1 - Man United 3
Tottenham 2 - Southampton 1
Man. City 1 - Liverpool 1

Nothing much out of the ordinary here... Only the big "surprise" being Arsenal being so woeful against West Brom... seems like the players want Arsene gone or something, they're just not performing for him at the moment and his job security has to be at an all time low.

Man. City and Liverpool was actually a very exciting game, despite the somewhat disappointing 1-1 scoreline... still, Liverpool remain unbeaten against top of the table teams this year, so if they can fix their performance against lesser teams, they should be able to make UCL next season...
indeed yes i was surprise to see the results of Arsenal and Leicester City also since Renieri got sacked they performance is more good currently however i watching 3rd goals for Manchester United that Middlesbrough goalkeeper has did big mistakes

leicester city is amazing performance after ranieri out
not only in premiere leage, in champion league is same can win from sevilla and get next stepp in quater final meet from spain again atletico madrid

about arsenal i think need new coach
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:12:19 AM

I think it doesn't matter if ozil and sanchez leave, maybe it's better for the team, I saw they who made the team messed up and can't do much. I wish wenger still stay for 2 years again, and I'm sure arsenal will be successful and lift throphies again.

Although I wish Wenger will stay so we can continue laughing at Arsenal for another two years, I think he will leave.  If he were to stay he should have signed the two year contract already. 

Did you watch the game vs Westbrom?  That game showed that his players aren't playing for him anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

West Brom 3 - Arsenal 1
Everton 4 - Hull City 0
Stoke City 1 - Chelsea 2

Nothing much out of the ordinary here... Only the big "surprise" being Arsenal being so woeful against West Brom... seems like the players want Arsene gone or something, they're just not performing for him at the moment and his job security has to be at an all time low.

Man. City and Liverpool was actually a very exciting game, despite the somewhat disappointing 1-1 scoreline... still, Liverpool remain unbeaten against top of the table teams this year, so if they can fix their performance against lesser teams, they should be able to make UCL next season...
indeed yes i was surprise to see the results of Arsenal and Leicester City also since Renieri got sacked they performance is more good currently however i watching 3rd goals for Manchester United that Middlesbrough goalkeeper has did big mistakes

not only in premiere leage, in champion league is same can win from sevilla and get next stepp in quater final meet from spain again atletico madrid

Yes, since Ranieri was fired Leicester City performance increased and continues to improve. Although for the championship in Premier League is impossible, but they still have a chance in the Champions League. Progress is too late I think, but it is better than nothing at all.

If talk about Arsenal, indeed some people are demanding to replace the coach, and Wenger's contract will expire at the end of this season. Some bad results obtained Arsenal maybe a sign that they had to replace their coach. We'll see decision to be taken management of Arsenal, I think they will be really fire Wenger. Moreover, reportedly an Arsenal player is in not solid condition in the locker room.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

West Brom 3 - Arsenal 1
Everton 4 - Hull City 0
Stoke City 1 - Chelsea 2

wonderful, leicester have not undefeated after ranieri out, the club seemed to have a tradition of sacked manager is the best way to improves performance. Hope they can beat athletico in the quarter final and go to final.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

It's time for Man Utd to get into the top 4 replace City or Liverpool, I'm sure Mourinho is got the best formation and next year will lift BPL & UCL thropies. Ibra is amazing, the best BPL player, hope not leave in last session.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bitcoin0916

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

Although I wish Wenger will stay so we can continue laughing at Arsenal for another two years, I think he will leave.  If he were to stay he should have signed the two year contract already. 

Did you watch the game vs Westbrom?  That game showed that his players aren't playing for him anymore.

It's actually embarrassing, I'm sad to see 2 Arsenal players (Sanchez and Ozil), they like useless & garbage. Maybe the expectations are too high so that when team drop their add new chaotic and seen the original quality of them.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

It's actually embarrassing, I'm sad to see 2 Arsenal players (Sanchez and Ozil), they like useless & garbage. Maybe the expectations are too high so that when team drop their add new chaotic and seen the original quality of them.
Arsene Wenger has done a lot for the club and has played a major role in rebuilding and reaching this level and competing with the league's rich that have rich teams
But I think his role has ended in the world of training must so he should retire or find another job elsewhere and let another manager rebuild the team with good amount of money especialy when they sell Sa,chez and Ozil plus couple more players
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

Liverpool have signed a contract with midfielder Adam Lallana. This is a great contribution that I think is good so far.
I do not know if Arsenal will be re-contracted for Wenger, but now I can say for Arsenal that the end result is a technical coach with a lot of successes, but I do not think you can give anything anymore after that.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

If Ozil and sanchez dont want to put in effort anymore it doesn't matter if they stay for sure.  its better to have worse players who try 100%.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
icanscript

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

If Ozil and sanchez dont want to put in effort anymore it doesn't matter if they stay for sure.  its better to have worse players who try 100%.

Agreed, I think id quite happily take a swap for Emile Heskey and Titus Bramble right now.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

which takes Manchester United I think not a striker, but they are more in need of a playmaker suitable for a duet with Pogba, and they desperately need a world-class center back. so most likely Griezman not the main targets Manchester United in the transfer market this winter.
icanscript

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

which takes Manchester United I think not a striker, but they are more in need of a playmaker suitable for a duet with Pogba, and they desperately need a world-class center back. so most likely Griezman not the main targets Manchester United in the transfer market this winter.

There was talk of Höwedes to Man Utd I heard (in the local pub) You are right though, a defender is needed there, I feel the same for Man City, class midfield and attack, defence is letting them down including bravo.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

West Brom 3 - Arsenal 1
Everton 4 - Hull City 0
Stoke City 1 - Chelsea 2

wonderful, leicester have not undefeated after ranieri out, the club seemed to have a tradition of sacked manager is the best way to improves performance. Hope they can beat athletico in the quarter final and go to final.

In the case of Rainieri he was sabotaged by this very own players, I am guessing all the pizza he gave them had their side effects and they wanted to punish him for that. Man Utd really need a player to fill in for Carrick now that he is going away at the end of the season. Saul Niguez will be a suitable replacement and Pogba needs to step up.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

Liverpool have signed a contract with midfielder Adam Lallana. This is a great contribution that I think is good so far.
I do not know if Arsenal will be re-contracted for Wenger, but now I can say for Arsenal that the end result is a technical coach with a lot of successes, but I do not think you can give anything anymore after that.
this is good news because Lallana is important player for Liverpool and indirectly the current performance also his contribution and regarding Arsenal and Wenger there are so many speculate for Wenger future as the coach and Arsenal but probably the important decission will determined on the end of this season

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lOvE mE forEvEr

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

I think the biggest mistake Wenger is made 2 players such as "king" so they feel taller than other players, the news was also too much preaching them rather than contributions, bench to the end of the season is the best decision for Arsenal.
icanscript

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

I think the biggest mistake Wenger is made 2 players such as "king" so they feel taller than other players, the news was also too much preaching them rather than contributions, bench to the end of the season is the best decision for Arsenal.

Yep, No single player is bigger than the team, I want Arsene to remove ozil and sanchez and try and build some spirit (as he likes to say) around our current youth like Iwobi.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:36:32 AM

you is true ozil or sanchez leave and selling with big price is no problem
the new coach can develop new team and buy high quality player can replace position ozil and sanchez

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 [966] 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: