Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:45:31 PM

Man City should win the game being 2-0 up with 6 minutes to go plus stoppage time. I won my bet on over 0.5 goals in the 1st half as like I said in most of Man City's games this season a goal is scored in the 1st half more time then not. I might lose my bet on both teams to score unless Bournemouth can score a late goal but it doesn't look likely.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

You should hear the English commentators saying Lucas might be a liability because he is a mke shift center back. As the game one they are singing his praises. If Liverpool reaches the top four and play champions league next season they are going to need Lucas
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:48:14 AM

All of you people said that this is a terrible decision but when your club get something like this i bet you'll gone from comment section, you hypocrites. I admit that sanchez goal is handball and maybe gibbs should be red carded, but this is life nothing perfect on it, so just accept it like a big man and get on with it unless you're a kid then you can go to your mom.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

Bournemouth will face Manchester City , i think that Manchester City will be the winner in this game , if they win they will be in the second place in classements ! i will bet for Manchester City to win . and also i will bet for Gabriel Jesus to score in this game.
Yes, right choice, The Manchester United is in excellent form, and they must win this game. And Bournemouth also very tight competitor for Man United, they can manage to win this game. Yes if they win means it's a big advantage for Man United and very tough competition we see in top 3 places in the list. I will pick Man United in this game. And under 2.5 goals.
Uhh. It's not Manchester United today . IT'S Manchester CITY that's playing! Roll Eyes

Nice try though. They will dominate this match anyways even if it were the reds! Grin

He's a spammer.  Report him to his manager.

Bournemouth will face Manchester City , i think that Manchester City will be the winner in this game , if they win they will be in the second place in classements ! i will bet for Manchester City to win . and also i will bet for Gabriel Jesus to score in this game.
I think Manchester City are now still in a negative trend, goalkeeper they still do not have a good performance so that the opponent can steal a goal at any time. I still doubt Manchester City will win against Bournemouth, especially the match later Bournemouth will be play at home. We'll see who will win in the match, Manchester City will be difficult to score in this match.

Wtf?  Are you making this up?  What negative trend?  City was never in a negative trend.  They were always in contention to be in the top 4.  And now you think a City win is doubtful vs a club like Bournemouth?  Rofl.  Clearly you're making stuff up now.

Leicester City will be the first team that won championship and get relegated in consecutive seasons. Cheesy
I don't think anybody can save them, they can't even score for a long time. And next week they'll play with Liverpool. Their morale must be all time lowest. What a failure after championship season. And what did they do with all the money coming from championship and Champions League qualification? Very bad management.
Its very unlikely that they will go down under the managememt of raneiri, they have a talented squad who are capable pf stringing a few wins together to save themselves

Oh, but they will...  Indeed they will.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dEjAvU97

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

typical sanchez, missing against chelsea
world class against relegation candidates
expect him to put on his trademark disappearing act against bayern like he always does in the champions league or most big matches.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:12:08 AM

If Manchester City win today they will take 2nd place back from Tottenham and will be 8 points behind Chelsea. Bournemouth haven't won in 5 matches and I expect them to park the bus vs City today and try to earn 1 point at  least. I think it will be a tight game with under 2.5 goals and City should win. I like City -1 for the better odds.

If you think the match is gonna be under 2.5 goals the it wouldn't be advisable to sell a goal imho.  It would be better to avoid betting on the match altogether because there's no value.

Why would there be no value for under 2.5 goals and City -1? Mind you that both Arsenal and United finished 2-0 and I used the same approach. You could even add Liverpool to the group as well but I didn't have a bet on that game though. Anything is possible mate  Wink

We're dealing with probabilities mate, not the exact result.  But do what you want, it's your money.  I'm just trying to help.

Peace.

Yesterday was quite a nice payday mate. I am kinda bummed I didn't put a correct score on City 0-2 oh well  Grin All the big favorites matches this past round have been Under 2.5 goals  Wink
Liang_Kubur

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:39:25 AM

a good result, now chelsea just leading 8 points so that they can be pursued. I'm sure other teams like arsenal, man utd, liverpool, spurs will make a surprise that the title race more interesting.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:02:49 AM

a good result, now chelsea just leading 8 points so that they can be pursued. I'm sure other teams like arsenal, man utd, liverpool, spurs will make a surprise that the title race more interesting.

Yes of some teams seem to Manchester City has bigger ambitions for it they do not want to lose points so that victory should be in the next game
Chelsea and Manchester City will compete for the title this season, Arsenal and Arsenal and Tottenham are under their.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:55:29 AM

Yes of some teams seem to Manchester City has bigger ambitions for it they do not want to lose points so that victory should be in the next game
Chelsea and Manchester City will compete for the title this season, Arsenal and Arsenal and Tottenham are under their.
it's unlikely that Chelsea will leave much space for Manchester City or any other team because we all know that Chelsea is only playing in the Premier League while the other clubs from the top six will be busy plaing in Europe only Liverpool is at the same situation with Chelsea but they have many problems in defense and it wouldn't be a surprise if they don't make it to the top4 and Chelsea doesn't have many though games left so they will be the Champions
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:56:34 AM

The unexpected draw of Chelsea against Burnley gave some hope to his opponents.
The mancester City must get to direct clash against Chelsea with a lead of 6 points if it wants to try this comeback and win the Premier League.
But Chelsea  doesn't play the Euopee Cups and hardly lose more points.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

The mancester City must get to direct clash against Chelsea with a lead of 6 points if it wants to try this comeback and win the Premier League.
I think Chelsea's draw against Burnley will not affect their advancement, Man City has very important match in the next round against Man United, but I still think that Man City are interested in the Champions League more than the Premier League.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

it's unlikely that Chelsea will leave much space for Manchester City or any other team because we all know that Chelsea is only playing in the Premier League while the other clubs from the top six will be busy plaing in Europe only Liverpool is at the same situation with Chelsea but they have many problems in defense and it wouldn't be a surprise if they don't make it to the top4 and Chelsea doesn't have many though games left so they will be the Champions

Yeah I know Chelsea are not many match schedule and it's one of the advantages for them I just saw the opportunity of a few teams to compete with Chelsea the opportunity is there at Manchester City. although only a small chance but anything can happen luck can change everything.

JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

I think Chelsea's draw against Burnley will not affect their advancement, Man City has very important match in the next round against Man United, but I still think that Man City are interested in the Champions League more than the Premier League.

We see, chelsea will meet manchester united and city in March and april later, if chelsea can win then I make sure 99% chance the champion there in chelsea. but I'm sure there will be a big surprise, that chelsea lost and finally down and say good bye for title.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

But Chelsea  doesn't play the Euopee Cups and hardly lose more points.

We see, chelsea will meet manchester united and city in March and april later, if chelsea can win then I make sure 99% chance the champion there in chelsea. but I'm sure there will be a big surprise, that chelsea lost and finally down and say good bye for title.

The Chelsea's last match draw made this tournament very interesting. No one expected that result, but that results helps other teams to participate for the first position. And yes in coming matches if they make the same mistake we may expect a new team in the first place. I like Man United to see the first position in the list. But I don't know it is possible or not.
Mbah Slamet

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Wijnaldum has been a challenging one to pin down this season. I thought he was brilliant early doors and was a very underappreciated player, but it's often only with closer inspection that you see what he does. When you pay real attention you see his influence, his strength and unshakable coolness on the ball. I'm reminded every time I discuss him by the way he was summed up by The Anfield Wrap after the derby.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

The Chelsea's last match draw made this tournament very interesting. No one expected that result, but that results helps other teams to participate for the first position. And yes in coming matches if they make the same mistake we may expect a new team in the first place. I like Man United to see the first position in the list. But I don't know it is possible or not.

Chelsea have missed a chance to widen their lead. They must not have expected this result after taking the lead just 7 minutes into this match.
Chelsea dominated but could not take full points. The good point is that the other teams will now have a chance to catch up.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wadii26

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

Chelsea have missed a chance to widen their lead. They must not have expected this result after taking the lead just 7 minutes into this match.
Chelsea dominated but could not take full points. The good point is that the other teams will now have a chance to catch up.
true Chelsea main focus will be the League and they will try not to drop more points on those easier looking games while their rivals still have some difficult games between them so it will be hard to see any team to catch up because the race for the rest of top four spots will be crucial for every team and the competition will be very high for every team.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

If Manchester City win today they will take 2nd place back from Tottenham and will be 8 points behind Chelsea. Bournemouth haven't won in 5 matches and I expect them to park the bus vs City today and try to earn 1 point at  least. I think it will be a tight game with under 2.5 goals and City should win. I like City -1 for the better odds.

If you think the match is gonna be under 2.5 goals the it wouldn't be advisable to sell a goal imho.  It would be better to avoid betting on the match altogether because there's no value.

Why would there be no value for under 2.5 goals and City -1? Mind you that both Arsenal and United finished 2-0 and I used the same approach. You could even add Liverpool to the group as well but I didn't have a bet on that game though. Anything is possible mate  Wink

We're dealing with probabilities mate, not the exact result.  But do what you want, it's your money.  I'm just trying to help.

Peace.

Yesterday was quite a nice payday mate. I am kinda bummed I didn't put a correct score on City 0-2 oh well  Grin All the big favorites matches this past round have been Under 2.5 goals  Wink

Congrats mate.  Although, yup, the better bet would be to put the correct score.  Higher odds for what you were thinking.  Betting under 2.5 and betting on a team winning -1 is too risky.  The exact outcome you want is a  0 - 2 scoreline.  Why not risk less for better odds by betting on the correct score of 0 - 2?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

Also this year Arsenal in February/March is already out of the Champion's League and the struggle for the victory of the Premier League.
Now, Wenger after 20 years, will leave the Arsenal.
He is a great coach but there is need to change after so many years together.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

Also this year Arsenal in February/March is already out of the Champion's League and the struggle for the victory of the Premier League.
Now, Wenger after 20 years, will leave the Arsenal.
He is a great coach but there is need to change after so many years together.
yeah Wenger should have gone from last season because they missed a big opportunity to win the league as all the major clubs were struggling and last season as we all saw Leicester taking the opportunity even Tottenham had some chances to win the league and that was unusual as they weren't a contender to win the league while Wenger team every saison were aiming for the title and they have the players for it but every year they sell their best talents to Barcelona
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: