Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

In addition to Chelsea and Tottenham, there are 4 teams struggling for the last 2 useful places for the Champion's League: Liverpool,Manc. City, Manc. United, Arsenal.

Standings:

Liverpool       66   (34 matches played)
Manc. City     65   (33 matches played)
Manc. United 64    (33 matches played)
Arsenal         60    (32 matches played)

Schedule Liverpool:
Watford vs Liverpool; Liverpool vs Southampton; West Ham vs Liverpool; Liverpool vs Middlesbrough

Schedule Manchester City:
Middlesbrough vs Manc. City; Manc. City vs Crystal Palace; Manc. City vs Leicester; Manc. City vs West Brom; Watford vs Manc. City.

Schedule Manchester United:
Manc. United vs Swansea; Arsenal vs Manc. United; Tottenham vs Manc. United; Southampton vs Manc. United; Manc. United vs Crystal Palace.

Schedule Arsenal:
Tottehham vs Arsenal; Arsenal vs Manc. United; Southampton vs Arsenal; Stoke vs Arsenal; Arsenal vs Sunderland; Arsenal vs Everton

Liverpool and Manchester City clearly have the easiest games and can win them all.
They are the 2 favorite teams.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

I think the outcome of this game is good for Manchester United, We were very lucky not to concede a goal in this game and came out with a point in this match. Considering most of our best players were not able to play I say its all good.
Manchester United are very fortunate to hold Manchester City even though they are not reinforced by injured pillar players, it shows that Mou already really knows what strategy is suitable for his team, maybe his second season Mou at Manchester United will be able to give the achievements for his team
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:32:29 PM

In addition to Chelsea and Tottenham, there are 4 teams struggling for the last 2 useful places for the Champion's League: Liverpool,Manc. City, Manc. United, Arsenal.

Standings:

Schedule Liverpool:
Watford vs Liverpool; Liverpool vs Southampton; West Ham vs Liverpool; Liverpool vs Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough vs Manc. City; Manc. City vs Crystal Palace; Manc. City vs Leicester; Manc. City vs West Brom; Watford vs Manc. City.

Manc. United vs Swansea; Arsenal vs Manc. United; Tottenham vs Manc. United; Southampton vs Manc. United; Manc. United vs Crystal Palace.

Schedule Arsenal:
Tottehham vs Arsenal; Arsenal vs Manc. United; Southampton vs Arsenal; Stoke vs Arsenal; Arsenal vs Sunderland; Arsenal vs Everton

Liverpool and Manchester City clearly have the easiest games and can win them all.

i agree youre prediction liverpool and city can get 2 ticket champion league next season
arsenal and manchester united can meet, and must meet is big and good team toteham hotspur too

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

Manchester C. vs Man. United

Man City (4th) are one point ahead of their city rivals for the last Champions League spot. They have done well at home this season, as they have won five and drawn three of their last eight home games. Man Utd (5th) have won 13 and drawn 10 of their last 23 games, and look to maintain that unbeaten form here against their noisy neighbours.

Manchester City

Manchester City manager expects to have Sergio Aguero fit for the Manchester Derby on Thursday after picking up a minor problem in their FA Cup semi-final defeat to Arsenal on Sunday.
    The home side are also hopeful that Silva can be involved but his problem is worse than Aguero's after being forced off after 23 minutes at Wembley.
    Gabriel Jesus came close to making the squad for the cup game against Arsenal and should at least make the bench here, although maybe as a substitute with Aguero expected to be fit.
    John Stones is a huge doubt for the Thursday after missing the trip to Wembley on Sunday through injury, which could see Vincent Kompany start his third game in a row.

Manchester United

Jose Mourinho has called on Phil Jones and Chris Smalling to make an early return to first-team action on Thursday with Marcos Rojo out for the remainder of the season. Neither were due back for a few more weeks so it seems unlikely either will feature.
    Paul Pogba limped off in their 2-0 win over Burnley and Mourinho has confirmed the midfielder will not feature on Thursday with one eye on their Europa League semi-final next week. Marouane Fellaini and Michael Carrick are vying for his place.
    Ander Herrera picked up an ankle injury against Burnley but Mourinho has confirmed he is fit to play. Antonio Valencia wasn't fit enough to play at the weekend but is also back for Thursday.
    Anthony Martial impressed against Bournemouth but may be forced to settle with a place on the bench here. Marcus Rashford and Henrikh Mkhitaryan were rested in Sunday's 2-0 win over Burnley and both will return to the starting XI here. Zlatan Ibrahimovic won't feature again this season.

Prediction: DRAW

Are you sure? Grin

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:08:59 AM

Man City vs Man Utd - Man City to win this & I really hope they do. As a Liverpool fan I am worried about Man Utd taking our place in the top 4 so I will be cheering on Man City tonight.

lol if manchester city win, they will take the position of liverpool, better this results is the draw, so liverpool remain in the third position.

my prediction 1-1

Well because the final result 0-0 then all the teams are still in their respective positions, of course liverpool lucky in this match they are still ranked 3rd
Next Arsenal get ready to replace liverpool because they still have 6 matches while liverpool only 4 matches this season.
Serellyn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:58:21 AM

If united won today then the race for the top four would be much better, I cant wait for the end of the season to see who gets the remaining 2 champions league places. I am sure that Wenger will be fired in the summer if arsenal finish below fourth but I just don't see them finishing with more points than both Manchester clubs. I don't know about you guys but im quite happy to see that Pep Guardiola is struggling to finish fourth in the premier league after he dominated la liga and bundesliga, this just goes to show how hard the league is. I think the Bravo injury is a blessing in disguise for Man City, he shouldn't be anywhere near such a big club.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

Lots of talk hours before the game and hours after the game but really there was nobody posting in the thread during the game.  Did you guys really watch it?  I'm interested in what you guys think of the linesman's offside call on City during the last minutes of the game when Gabriel Jesus came in, or what some think about Fellaini's head butt on Aguero.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:55:35 AM

Lots of talk hours before the game and hours after the game but really there was nobody posting in the thread during the game.  Did you guys really watch it?  I'm interested in what you guys think of the linesman's offside call on City during the last minutes of the game when Gabriel Jesus came in, or what some think about Fellaini's head butt on Aguero.

I don't know, but caused some mayhem in the directbet site and in the tipster championship, because the game initially has been settled as 1-0 for City, but the incorrectly winning bets still are as win and the wrongly ones are corrected
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:04:16 AM

Lots of talk hours before the game and hours after the game but really there was nobody posting in the thread during the game.  Did you guys really watch it?  I'm interested in what you guys think of the linesman's offside call on City during the last minutes of the game when Gabriel Jesus came in, or what some think about Fellaini's head butt on Aguero.

I don't know, but caused some mayhem in the directbet site and in the tipster championship, because the game initially has been settled as 1-0 for City, but the incorrectly winning bets still are as win and the wrongly ones are corrected

Most people choose to focus on watching live match rather than commenting on forums when the game runs, quick comments are usually written in social media, and just discussing the final result on a footballs thread, it's perfectly natural. For last night I can't say anything other than salute for manchester united defense.
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

7th single bet will be the match between Middlesbrough FC v Sunderland AFC
Starting date and time: 26/04/16 20:45 (sportsbet.io time)

Hi BetAdviser!
I don't want to ruin your reputation , but i am really in need of my money, reason i have already told you over skype, I am still humble and wish your reply. Please answer me over skype or in PM. It has been more than 48 hours and you promised to release funds me for the yesterday, You must not forget the trust with which i gave you good amount instead you must reflect it from your side also. Have called you 40 times on skype with no answer.

regards,
chevas

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:40:14 AM

Hi BetAdviser!
I don't want to ruin your reputation , but i am really in need of my money, reason i have already told you over skype, I am still humble and wish your reply. Please answer me over skype or in PM. It has been more than 48 hours and you promised to release funds me for the yesterday, You must not forget the trust with which i gave you good amount instead you must reflect it from your side also. Have called you 40 times on skype with no answer.

regards,
chevas

If you don't mind me asking you this question but what is this about exactly? Did you lend him money or did you invest money or maybe something else?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:57:34 PM

Lots of talk hours before the game and hours after the game but really there was nobody posting in the thread during the game.  Did you guys really watch it?  I'm interested in what you guys think of the linesman's offside call on City during the last minutes of the game when Gabriel Jesus came in, or what some think about Fellaini's head butt on Aguero.

Most people choose to focus on watching live match rather than commenting on forums when the game runs, quick comments are usually written in social media, and just discussing the final result on a footballs thread, it's perfectly natural. For last night I can't say anything other than salute for manchester united defense.

Sure you could choose to concentrate on the live match.  But that doesn't mean everyone who comments here watches the matches.  Most of the posts here are of low quality with the same people mindlessly agreeing with each other not having a real discussion.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's one person's alt accounts that joined different sig campaigns that are talking to each other.  Lol.

I mean come on, don't you want the quality of discussion here to go up?

- Boxx, you don't have to pay me for this post.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

Stoke City vs West Ham : with both teams out of form in the last month and both of them have already avoided being threatedned by relegeation i expect from the home team to get a positive results as Stoke City are with almost have all players available so they have a great chance to get a positive results this time and stop their negative run while West Ham are with a lot of missing players and two draws in row against Everton and Sunderland so i think we will get to see the home team get a win.
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:35:00 PM

Man City vs Man Utd - Man City to win this & I really hope they do. As a Liverpool fan I am worried about Man Utd taking our place in the top 4 so I will be cheering on Man City tonight.

lol if manchester city win, they will take the position of liverpool, better this results is the draw, so liverpool remain in the third position.

my prediction 1-1

Well because the final result 0-0 then all the teams are still in their respective positions, of course liverpool lucky in this match they are still ranked 3rd
Next Arsenal get ready to replace liverpool because they still have 6 matches while liverpool only 4 matches this season.

What was disappointing was not the 0-0 result, but the unexciting proceedings. Both teams played an attritional game and managed to match each other. United had lower possession and seemed on the backfoot most of the time.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9560

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Cardiff vs Newcastle - Both teams to score here I think. Newcastle are promoted now but I think they will want to finish the season on a high.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

Hi BetAdviser!

regards,
chevas

If you don't mind me asking you this question but what is this about exactly? Did you lend him money or did you invest money or maybe something else?
I have no right to speak about this but as I understand @Chevas is asking for moneyback because @BetAdviser is giving money back if his premium pick lost because some time ago I also have money back from him for his lost pick now waiting for update from them ?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

Standings:

Schedule Liverpool:

Schedule Arsenal:

i agree youre prediction liverpool and city can get 2 ticket champion league next season
arsenal and manchester united can meet, and must meet is big and good team toteham hotspur too

Looks like easiest but it is just theory,i will like to see Liverpool and Men Citi,United can win EL

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

Cardiff vs Newcastle - Both teams to score here I think. Newcastle are promoted now but I think they will want to finish the season on a high.

Well Newcastle are leading by two goals to nothing with just ten minutes remaining and it doesn't look like Cardiff will be scoring any time soon. This is part of the reasons why I fancy over 1.5 goals bets over both teams to score because it gets very disappointing when only one team does the scoring.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:53:48 PM

The dreams for West Brom ended weeks ago. Very comfortable and careless positions. Leicester City managed to stay on Arsenal for 86 minutes during the week but Huth lost to his own goal when he could not stop it. I expect both sides goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

1st single bet will be the match between Crystal Palace v Burnley FC
Starting date and time: 29/04/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/crystal-palace-v-burnley-fc/event/9600423?ref=tipster1

Match: Crystal Palace v Burnley FC
Betting option: Home win and under 4.5
Odd: 1.96
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.029 (29.40mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/tte4B7JS5addyCHZY

Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: