Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 [928] 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:05:03 PM

Leicester City are in crisis now after losing to Swansea and making it thei fifth loss in row without even scoring a goal in them and i think their struggle will continue after they will be hosting Liverpool and that will make it even wose for them if they continue on losing we may see them hit the bottom soon because Swansea got out of the relegation zone and they have been doing better job lately then the beginning of he season and the other teams like Crystal Palace and Hull City looking to put up for a fight to survival
Leicester City is struggling for most part of the Premier League and Leicester City will be having two matches after this match one in FA cup and one in Champions League and i hope they could jell together and perform very well for the next two matches.Swansea City is playing a good game of football they troubled Manchester City in their last match and the match against Liverpool was great and so i am not surprised with the result.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:02:55 AM

Chelsea was outstanding though they failed to convert the few chances they had... well done burnely a draw against chelsea is optimistic.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:26:45 AM

Please explain to me where I said xhaka played genius? I was referring to future matches. Damn the Internet has some real uneducated people who can not read and understand things properly.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:42:43 AM

Leicester couldn't score not even a single goal on its own ground this is too bad. I lost my bet on both teams to score yes as I was having idea that in any case though Leicester will not win but score can be seen. Manchester United took it iron handed and broke it bad.
How do you think they will fair against Swansea today.
Any goals from them the odds are very good for them to win it.
Leicesters poor form just might continue as both are almost in the relegation zone with 21pts and swansea seems to have a better form in the last 5games collecting 9pts while leiceister only picked 1pt in the last 5games. Swansea should easily carry the day as the host Leicester who will be playing away from home ,GL.
It was their day to seize! And they did it in fine form. Grin

I officially hate Leicester City starting from today! Angry

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

Arsenal missed on Suarez (they offered 40 million pounds, his release clause + 1 pound LOL) just to buy Alexis from Barca for 43 million next summer... so Barca actually bought Suarez for 37,5 million euros...

Alexis was a 15-20 goals right winger in Udinese(95 games/20 goals) and Barca(88 games/39 goals), what did they expect from him??? To become a prolific striker, scoring 40+ goals per season???

And Arsenal is loaded with wingers...
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:26:02 AM

Man. City certainly will win the match against Bournemouth in the forthcoming matches. I am quite sure, that Man. City can survive, and can make some goals. I predict the score over 1.5 goals. but, Bournemouth will certainly do their best to not score more than two goals.

Yes I also predict Bournemouth scored at least one goal playing at home will not be difficult for them to score but not to win
Man city remains the favorite to win If the Man city win will take second place in the standings .

Yeah both teams to score in this match might be the best option as Man City do leak goals at the back when playing away from home this season. Man City should win the game but to be safe both teams to score is a good option on the game. I also like over 0.5 goals in the 1st half as Man City score early goals in most of their games this season.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:31:45 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 10:59:46 AM by tokeweed

Swansea City- Leicester City  , this match is playing now and 55 minutes passed and i think this match result will not finish like that and Leicester City can find goal and this match will finish over 3.5 goals i will bet this ,Good luck for everybody!
I have think like you too if leicester can made a goals but seems I was wrong and will lose my bet. I hope claudio ranieri will get sacked.

Lol!  Way to go hoping for the manager to get sacked because you lost your bet.  That's hilarious.  As I said a few days before the match Swansea has a better chance in winning this.  Have you guys noticed that Leicester has not scored a single goal for 2017?  Keep that in mind for your next bet.

Actually I made an advanced bet for Leicester vs Liverpool.  Liverpool to win -1 at 2.21.  Leicester will be tired by match day vs Liverpool after an FA Cup tie and a UCL game, both away.  Liverpool will have no fixtures and will have plenty of much needed rest.  If someone gets injured at Leicester expect the line to move to Liverpool's favor.  So get your bets in now while the line is still high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:32:31 AM

Not as many goals as everybody thought there would be with Liverpool's dominating Tottenham and Manchester United game was only 2 goals.
Not very exciting from either game really.
Hopefully Manchester City's game and Leicester City's match will be full of good fun with alot of goals to watch! Grin
I bet on over 6.5 goals in the Liverpool match and didn't get that need fulfilled so am counting on Manchester City to deliver tomorrow instead. Wink
you too dare putting your bet for over 6.5 goals because for big matches both of teams will always playing carefully and rare to see big teams playing and ended the results with rain of goals and i think over 6.5 goals only happening if big teams against weak teams which is come from lower division
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

Man. City certainly will win the match against Bournemouth in the forthcoming matches. I am quite sure, that Man. City can survive, and can make some goals. I predict the score over 1.5 goals. but, Bournemouth will certainly do their best to not score more than two goals.

Yes I also predict Bournemouth scored at least one goal playing at home will not be difficult for them to score but not to win
Man city remains the favorite to win If the Man city win will take second place in the standings .

Man city have the chance to move into second and just 8 points behind chelsea with a win so have huge incentive. they play Bournemouth at a great time and it's hard to see anything buy a away win. Bournemouth are conceding heavily including 6 in their last game and have lost this last 3 games against man city by a 4 goal margin.
I am sure man city could win this match, no doubt!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

Hull just sold their two best players Snodgrass and Livermore, kudos to coach Silva, he has done wonders since he took over the team (January)...Andrea Ranocchia is a great CB (on loan from Inter)...I hope the can get at least a point from this game...btw that Sanchez goals should be disallowed and Sanchez given a yellow card...
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

Martial - Mkhi - Mata are so dangerous when play together.  Should keep them like that. Pogba should stop shooting from the half court line.  It's not easy to beat the goalkeeper from that far.  But you just wasted so many chances to create things for your team mates.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:53:25 AM

currently Leicester City only have 21 points and difference between 2 of the degradation, this incident like to 2 years ago. I hope Leicester City and Sunderland still survive in Premier League.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:26:58 AM

If Manchester City win today they will take 2nd place back from Tottenham and will be 8 points behind Chelsea. Bournemouth haven't won in 5 matches and I expect them to park the bus vs City today and try to earn 1 point at  least. I think it will be a tight game with under 2.5 goals and City should win. I like City -1 for the better odds.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

If Manchester City win today they will take 2nd place back from Tottenham and will be 8 points behind Chelsea. Bournemouth haven't won in 5 matches and I expect them to park the bus vs City today and try to earn 1 point at  least. I think it will be a tight game with under 2.5 goals and City should win. I like City -1 for the better odds.

If you think the match is gonna be under 2.5 goals the it wouldn't be advisable to sell a goal imho.  It would be better to avoid betting on the match altogether because there's no value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:07:01 AM

I hope City draw or lose with bournemouth. And the best competition is from 2-6 ranks (city, arsenal, spurs, city, and man utd). I'm sure 13 the rest of the matchs is not easy for chelsea so that there are always surprises in premier league.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:10:21 AM

If Manchester City win today they will take 2nd place back from Tottenham and will be 8 points behind Chelsea. Bournemouth haven't won in 5 matches and I expect them to park the bus vs City today and try to earn 1 point at  least. I think it will be a tight game with under 2.5 goals and City should win. I like City -1 for the better odds.

If you think the match is gonna be under 2.5 goals the it wouldn't be advisable to sell a goal imho.  It would be better to avoid betting on the match altogether because there's no value.

Why would there be no value for under 2.5 goals and City -1? Mind you that both Arsenal and United finished 2-0 and I used the same approach. You could even add Liverpool to the group as well but I didn't have a bet on that game though. Anything is possible mate  Wink
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

If Manchester City win today they will take 2nd place back from Tottenham and will be 8 points behind Chelsea. Bournemouth haven't won in 5 matches and I expect them to park the bus vs City today and try to earn 1 point at  least. I think it will be a tight game with under 2.5 goals and City should win. I like City -1 for the better odds.

If you think the match is gonna be under 2.5 goals the it wouldn't be advisable to sell a goal imho.  It would be better to avoid betting on the match altogether because there's no value.

Why would there be no value for under 2.5 goals and City -1? Mind you that both Arsenal and United finished 2-0 and I used the same approach. You could even add Liverpool to the group as well but I didn't have a bet on that game though. Anything is possible mate  Wink

We're dealing with probabilities mate, not the exact result.  But do what you want, it's your money.  I'm just trying to help.

Peace.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

Bournemouth will face Manchester City , i think that Manchester City will be the winner in this game , if they win they will be in the second place in classements ! i will bet for Manchester City to win . and also i will bet for Gabriel Jesus to score in this game.
Mbah Slamet

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

Okay so a few things

1. Ozil seriously needs to get dropped, I honestly don't even remember when he played well. Seriously if he wants to go, cash in on him.

2. As well as Sanchez is playing and scoring goals, I'm sick of his attitude. Honestly the club is bigger than you mate, regardless if you are here or not, Arsenal will always be around the top. Arsenal have made you a better player, good luck being treated like this elsewhere if you leave. Would love you to stay though.

3. WTH does Perez need to do to start? Seriously Wenger WTH?Huh How the hell is Walcott still starting??

4. As much as I like coquelin attitude and defensive skills, we have lost a lot of creativity in the middle, coquelin + cazorla works well as they are complete opposite players, but coquelin doesn't work with anyone else. Maybe ox and Elneny in the middle from now on? I'm sick of xhaka already, don't want him disappointing again as the guy can't handle pressure
Liang_Kubur

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

Granted a few players had moments of brilliance in them but Leicester were easily one of the ugliest teams to watch in the league last season, particularly that thug Robert Huth and olympic diver Jamie Vardy. Not trying to take away from their achievement, or claiming their style made them less worthy but their style of play wasn't exactly total football.
Pages: « 1 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 [928] 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: