Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

No games today  Embarrassed

So we must talk about trades that could happen and coaches who should be hired or fired! Cheesy

Greizzman to Man Utd would be the ultimate thing that could happen to have play with other star players.
He could just be the missing link to the puzzle for them to be contenders to the top 3 of the current EPL table.

Arsene Wenger to re-sign for another 2 years, Alexis and Ozil to leave (and most of the other dead wood). Lacazette in and Kronke to make 250m available for Wenger to spend.

I think it doesn't matter if ozil and sanchez leave, maybe it's better for the team, I saw they who made the team messed up and can't do much. I wish wenger still stay for 2 years again, and I'm sure arsenal will be successful and lift throphies again.

you is true ozil or sanchez leave and selling with big price is no problem
the new coach can develop new team and buy high quality player can replace position ozil and sanchez
There's no problem getting high transfer fees for both ozil and sanchez, the problem is how they attract new players to fill ozil and sanchez position. They are in danger of losing the champion league spot this season, the owner lack of ambition as seen in lack of transfer this few seasons, and they can't afford to provide high wages to their player.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

Arsene Wenger has always been very frugal and stingy when it comes to buying new expensive players. He prefers to buy unknown talented players and develop their skills within the club and then resell them later on for a big price tag. Arsene Wenger has always been that coach who likes to 'recycle' footballers  Grin
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

So we must talk about trades that could happen and coaches who should be hired or fired! Cheesy

Greizzman to Man Utd would be the ultimate thing that could happen to have play with other star players.
He could just be the missing link to the puzzle for them to be contenders to the top 3 of the current EPL table.

Arsene Wenger to re-sign for another 2 years, Alexis and Ozil to leave (and most of the other dead wood). Lacazette in and Kronke to make 250m available for Wenger to spend.

I think it doesn't matter if ozil and sanchez leave, maybe it's better for the team, I saw they who made the team messed up and can't do much. I wish wenger still stay for 2 years again, and I'm sure arsenal will be successful and lift throphies again.

you is true ozil or sanchez leave and selling with big price is no problem
the new coach can develop new team and buy high quality player can replace position ozil and sanchez
There's no problem getting high transfer fees for both ozil and sanchez, the problem is how they attract new players to fill ozil and sanchez position. They are in danger of losing the champion league spot this season, the owner lack of ambition as seen in lack of transfer this few seasons, and they can't afford to provide high wages to their player.
true Arsenal can sell both Ozil and Sanchez with a high price tag but when it comes with replacing them it wouldn't be easy as all the best players would be looking to play in a better team or they are already in a good team so they will need to gamble and get young talents to replace them or players who passed their prime time with age over 29 i'm hearing that they are aiming to get Turan but his style don't go well with Arsenal gameplay.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:56:24 AM

Arsene Wenger has always been very frugal and stingy when it comes to buying new expensive players. He prefers to buy unknown talented players and develop their skills within the club and then resell them later on for a big price tag. Arsene Wenger has always been that coach who likes to 'recycle' footballers  Grin

Wenger is very "green" and eco friendly  Cool
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

If Ozil and sanchez dont want to put in effort anymore it doesn't matter if they stay for sure.  its better to have worse players who try 100%.

Agreed, I think id quite happily take a swap for Emile Heskey and Titus Bramble right now.

Dont think you could get heskey that cheap to be honest. Best thing to do is buy 5 or 6 players with potential and usually 2 of them turn nearly world class and others get sold. Man united went and spent 100mil on 1 player.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
icanscript

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

If Ozil and sanchez dont want to put in effort anymore it doesn't matter if they stay for sure.  its better to have worse players who try 100%.

Agreed, I think id quite happily take a swap for Emile Heskey and Titus Bramble right now.

Dont think you could get heskey that cheap to be honest. Best thing to do is buy 5 or 6 players with potential and usually 2 of them turn nearly world class and others get sold. Man united went and spent 100mil on 1 player.

I seen Emile Heskey on ebay going for 50 quid.... Cheesy
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

if I was Arsene Wenger, I will forgo buying talented players who have talent are not necessarily known. despite that, I still salute because until now Arsene Wenger still decided to stay at Arsenal although the fans wanted otherwise. if that were the decision means Wenger must immediately find a solution so that the team could be better in the future.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

if I was Arsene Wenger, I will forgo buying talented players who have talent are not necessarily known. despite that, I still salute because until now Arsene Wenger still decided to stay at Arsenal although the fans wanted otherwise. if that were the decision means Wenger must immediately find a solution so that the team could be better in the future.

It is called as loyalty and Im sure there are alot of club out there especially the chinese club that could offer him a coach position however he choose to stay in the team. That is truly an interesting loyalty however unless he give a trophy for the club, they wont really call it as loyalty however he will be pressured to leave his position
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:21:13 PM

It is called as loyalty and Im sure there are alot of club out there especially the chinese club that could offer him a coach position however he choose to stay in the team. That is truly an interesting loyalty however unless he give a trophy for the club, they wont really call it as loyalty however he will be pressured to leave his position

Loyalty?  Aresenal being loyal to Wenger or do you mean the other way around?  Because if it's the other way around, Wenger is like this corny uncle who doesn't wanna leave the party.  The fans want him out and the players aren't playing for him anymore.  The Westbrom game was a very good example of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icanscript

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:49:49 AM

Loyalty?  Aresenal being loyal to Wenger or do you mean the other way around?  Because if it's the other way around, Wenger is like this corny uncle who doesn't wanna leave the party.  The fans want him out and the players aren't playing for him anymore.  The Westbrom game was a very good example of it.

I am a fan I want Wenger to stay, so do most of my friends who are season ticket holders also. From being in the bars nearby I think its a small amount that want him out, not most fans.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:42:12 AM

Arsene Wenger has always been very frugal and stingy when it comes to buying new expensive players. He prefers to buy unknown talented players and develop their skills within the club and then resell them later on for a big price tag. Arsene Wenger has always been that coach who likes to 'recycle' footballers  Grin
But now he is being seen as the villan coach.
His star players are not getting along with him as Alexis Sanchez has openly said as well as Ozil who refuses to play saying he is sick or whatever to not have to play for him and Giroud I wouldn't doubt hates him too.
He made it sound like he was ready to retire and give a go for the job to a younger coach who can do a better job. But he just played with his words. Like all greedy old white men do it seems. Undecided
Never give a chance to the younger apprentice to gain experience.

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:55:24 AM

arsene wegger is very good if find in younger player
only 2-3 year arsene wanger is buy expensive player, before always buy youger player and cheap price
anelka, henry, walcot,adebayor, denis bergkamp, and more all is cheap price
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:31:38 AM

I am a fan I want Wenger to stay, so do most of my friends who are season ticket holders also. From being in the bars nearby I think its a small amount that want him out, not most fans.

I'm not a fan but I too would really love for Arsene Wenger to stay at Arsenal for two more years, if not forever.  I hope he signs that contract and we'll he all happy and entertained watching Arsenal play football.  May Wenger's reign continue and be trophiless until his sacking or retirement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icanscript

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:53:57 AM

I'm not a fan but I too would really love for Arsene Wenger to stay at Arsenal for two more years, if not forever.  I hope he signs that contract and we'll he all happy and entertained watching Arsenal play football.  May Wenger's reign continue and be trophiless until his sacking or retirement.

I just wish people would look at the alternatives for wenger and the fact that before wenger arsenal had bruce rioch and george graham and were a mid table team. Wenger has made us a top 4 team, credit has to go to him for that and not to treat him with such disrespect.
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

Arsenal fans should count themselves to have Arsene Wenger, He has developed the team to play at a certain and its going to be really hard to find a similar coach to continue with that, His longevity at the club will prove problematic when he is changed. Look at how Man Utd was when Fergie retired. Even though Wenger is no Ferguson but the club will go through the same problems and who might know even more when Wenger is given the boot. He should stay thats my opinion.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

I agree its never easy replacing a long term coach of a club. Its going to be disastrous for them, Wenger has been good in the transfer market these past 3 years but he should stop placing his hope in Giroud and buy a lethal striker like Cavani. Giroud is a small minded player and simply not good enough.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:04:27 AM

Sometimes a change is welcomed and I think Arsene Wenger should let go of Arsenal and either retire or look around for a job at a less demanding club. He has done a lot for Arsenal and the fans must be thankful for this but some new fresh blood is needed in the management position.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:17:46 PM

Sometimes a change is welcomed and I think Arsene Wenger should let go of Arsenal and either retire or look around for a job at a less demanding club. He has done a lot for Arsenal and the fans must be thankful for this but some new fresh blood is needed in the management position.

Precisely, I think he should be given the boot but in an honorable way so that a new manager with fresh ideas can take over . I will blame him for Arsenals performance woes and praise him for their financial prowess. The board can also look around this and reassign him to a different job at the finance department of the club.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

This season it seems chelsea will easily lift the throphy, Manchester United have great opportunities to enter the top 4, they found the confidence and it seems Mourinho has already found the best formations this season, Martial not many contribution, better sold or loan, Lingard phenomenal & fantastic, continues to play this player mou. Pogba, not worthy of being the most expensive player.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

I don’t know man. If wenger retired everytime they had a bad season he wouldn’t be here. Do not forget that football is a business before anything. Owners and shareholders of a company looks only at the profits.

Arsenal has been finding young talent, improving them and selling for higher price ever since Wenger start working there.

Yes, winning championship is the most profitable way but as long as they are growing constantly as a club and making profit maybe owners won’t care if they are more successfull or not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: