Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:18:17 PM

Leicester City just done its job as everyone was expecting against Crystal Palace. I had more hopes from Arsenal as it is at top on rank chart and most importantly it was at home. It was really disappointing performance I saw ever from Arsenal to not be able to score not even a single goal. I didn't had bet but waste my time by watching all match.
Indeed a dissapointed performance from Arsenal, but think about the bright side, at least they get a point move to the top of the table. Arsenal Fans should hope Manchester City lose the game against Southampton tomorrow.
For the upcoming match, Liverpool vs West Brom. Nader Chadli are the man to watch, this guy have involved 6 goals from West Brom. Even if Liverpool does win this game, they will not win by more than 2 goals IMO. West Brom +2 @ 1.53
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

Arsenal is out of goal against very weak side Middlesbrough, this is very sad to see and I am going to lose my bet on this match, disappointed to see this kind of performance from best side on its home ground.
Besides that arsenal also fail make a goal, i think this is a bad week in bpl. Nothing goal on 3 match, bournemouth vs spurs; arsenal vs. middlesbrough and swansea city vs watford. I still hope tomorrow city lose with southampton and mu win with chelsea
tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:49:39 PM

What a bad day favorite teams lost their matches and very bad for betting, I lost my bet on Everton there because it is very strong side and Burnley just control their emotion and took wonderful advantage of home ground.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:54:34 PM

What a bad day favorite teams lost their matches and very bad for betting, I lost my bet on Everton there because it is very strong side and Burnley just control their emotion and took wonderful advantage of home ground.
I believe today is belong to bookies and they have all in from best teams for today three matches we was expecting too many goals gone without any goal so its really pathetic for punters I have most disappointment from Tottenham match because I was expecting too many goals in this match and Arsenal was already under but its also goalless which is very bad for all punters
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:21:25 PM

I believe today is belong to bookies and they have all in from best teams for today three matches we was expecting too many goals gone without any goal so its really pathetic for punters I have most disappointment from Tottenham match because I was expecting too many goals in this match and Arsenal was already under but its also goalless which is very bad for all punters

People have mostly predict that both arsenal and tottenham is going to have an easy win however both of them ended the game without any goals at all which is very dissapointing. Kinda feeling gloomy about this because I lose quite a bit of money which could be considered as huge amount for some people
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:25:24 PM

People have mostly predict that both arsenal and tottenham is going to have an easy win however both of them ended the game without any goals at all which is very dissapointing. Kinda feeling gloomy about this because I lose quite a bit of money which could be considered as huge amount for some people
I also lost on tottenham match and looking at their form in this tournament i have backed them to win the match and i also staked some good amount on them to win the match,but they failed to score even a single goal,luckily i did not better on Arsenal match because i was expecting them to win as well.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:28:53 PM

today isn't good day for Everton because they were lost against weak team Burnley and also the teams in the top 4 Arsenal and Tottenham has been slipped because they cannot win however another team Liverpool i was watching first half for Liverpool and the second goals is awesome for me Coutinho has been made beautiful goal with the current score 2-0 and if Liverpool win this match then they will through Tottenham to taking over third position
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:55:45 PM

ENGLAND: Premier League :

Manchester City vs Southampton => Under 3.5 Goals .

Chelsea vs Manchester United =>  Manchester United Win.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:13:58 PM

For the game between Manchester City and Southampton I think that this game migh be crucial to Man City as they didn't have a win for the last three games in all competitions and i think this game will have a couple of goals and city will be focusing on getting all 3 points. With Southampton playing good football nowadays and in my opinion they might be able to score as well. I expect over2.5 goals and both teams will be scoring in this match.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

For the game between Manchester City and Southampton I think that this game migh be crucial to Man City as they didn't have a win for the last three games in all competitions and i think this game will have a couple of goals and city will be focusing on getting all 3 points. With Southampton playing good football nowadays and in my opinion they might be able to score as well. I expect over2.5 goals and both teams will be scoring in this match.

crap I was leaning the under here cause of the things you noted

When someone needs a win they usually resort to defense not offense to get
things going.

pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Old story. Arsenal wins two games, destroy poor Bulgarian team and stopped. I am not surprised or disappointed about Arsenal
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:40:29 PM

Old story. Arsenal wins two games, destroy poor Bulgarian team and stopped. I am not surprised or disappointed about Arsenal
that is the Premier League my freind when you have big wins over big teams and then it just stops at a game that looks too easy to win i think that Middlesbrough defend it well and created a couple of good chances that have been saved by Cech also Valdes had a good game too
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:30:38 AM

Yeah, statistically only 5% of punters win consistently and only a small portion of that are big winners.  But it's still fun to make your own analysis on your favorite games and make bets on them.  We may be far from being pros here but we are right some of the time, and we could even improve and get better as punters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:36:02 AM

lol yeah and you know when they will finished at the end of the season?
4 ! yes it's 4 for them as always in last 10 years under arsene wenger arsenal always on fourth
i know middlesbrough is a surprising EPL promotions team and they prove it by hold arsenal without a single goal scored at emirates stadium
the glorious of arsenal seems like ended here.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:04:20 AM

4 ! yes it's 4 for them as always in last 10 years under arsene wenger arsenal always on fourth
i know middlesbrough is a surprising EPL promotions team and they prove it by hold arsenal without a single goal scored at emirates stadium

I wouldnt be really surprised after I saw the replay of the game, it seems that middlesbrough is totally going for defensive formation and wouldnt let any gap in their defence that is why arsenal is having hard time in scoring goals against them, it was unexpected however it had happened though so there is no telling how arsenal will do in their next game
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:30:41 AM

4 !
yes it's 4 for them as always in last 10 years under arsene wenger arsenal always on fourth

This made me laugh out loud.  Cheesy  And I'm looking forward to it.  Sorry Arsenal fans.  

But seriously Wenger could finish higher like second or third but that wouldn't make any difference as it's already a given that they would finish within the top 4.  So it's the trophy or nothing for Arsenal and winning the league would make a world of difference for them.  I also think that this might be Wenger's last year and might retire for good.  I fancy Eddie Howe of Bournemouth could make a good replacement for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:43:27 AM

that is the Premier League my freind when you have big wins over big teams and then it just stops at a game that looks too easy to win i think that Middlesbrough defend it well and created a couple of good chances that have been saved by Cech also Valdes had a good game too
But I look that Arsenal stricker is not creatives, maybe Arsenal tired after win on Champions league ago. I hope Arsenal back to track again, it's last opportunity to Wenger for give BPL throphy after 12 years.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:57:38 AM

But I look that Arsenal stricker is not creatives, maybe Arsenal tired after win on Champions league ago. I hope Arsenal back to track again, it's last opportunity to Wenger for give BPL throphy after 12 years.
the opportunity is wide open to be able to get a trophy Arsenal Premier League this season, as long as they can maintain the consistency of their game in every Premier League match. the competition this season is very tight because it is supported also by world-class coaches in the Premier League, they compete for the prestige and the strategy could be the best in the Premier League.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:05:42 AM

I also think that this might be Wenger's last year and might retire for good.  I fancy Eddie Howe of Bournemouth could make a good replacement for him.

Indeed right and it would be much better if wenger could retire after winning the league however it seems that at this moment this is not possible for arsenal. Too bad that they didnt win against arsenal, they could be leading the league after getting full 3 points instead of standing on top of it with the same points with city
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 04:09:59 AM

We are down to the last 2 games for the week and both will be interesting to watch as Man City need a win to take back top spot or a draw but they would prefer a win and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it does come a draw as Southampton have been playing well. Man City really do need a win though to give the team a morale boost. The Chelsea V Man Utd game will hopefully be a great game to watch as both teams need a win to keep in touch with the top 4.

I'll be betting on over 2.5 goals in both games.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: