Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:06:23 AM

Waiting for Liverpool can win with Southampton, I hope liverpool still in first position, because if the losing surely will go down, Chelsea or City will most likely overtake.

Liverpool is hot this season , almost all their players are in form. On the other hand, Southampton is not in good form, they struggle to score goals and mistakes at the back tear them a lot of times. I don't think they can withstand the offensive and attacking Liverpool, I think Liverpool will win , them playing away doesnt mean a thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:14:51 AM

Waiting for Liverpool can win with Southampton, I hope liverpool still in first position, because if the losing surely will go down, Chelsea or City will most likely overtake.

Probably draw has good chance there and it looking Southampton will hold the match. Liverpool is not going to lose this match and draw is very favorite result of this match.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:39:11 AM

Mane can be as good as suarez if he wants, i doubt it will happen as african players have historically lacked the mental approach to stay at the top level for long periods.  Only can think of george weah and drogba.

Mane is an explosive type of player and unlike suarez he is more of a winger style than a striker. If you want to compare him then compare him to neymar, I doubt that he will be as good as neymar however he has similar style to neymar. He might be as good as him though he has the potential to be one

Yup exactly.  Mane turned out to be a good transfer for Liverpool as I remember a lot of people here were skeptical and even outright declared that he will fail.  Now I'm wondering what the football fans here think if the 30m GBP transfer of Mane.  Is it still overpriced or worth every penny?  And has he even reached his potential so far?  I think he's only going to get better and better under Klopp.  He has the likings of a future legend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:58:26 AM

Probably draw has good chance there and it looking Southampton will hold the match. Liverpool is not going to lose this match and draw is very favorite result of this match.

I believe Liverpool will try to win this match, Klopp is willing to keep their position on top of the table. Southampton is not that good to hold Liverpool. I'll bet on Liverpool ML @2, worth to try for such good odds.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:18:56 AM

I have been their fans since the era of Dwight York and Andy Cole. I know I'm still new fans but fans is still a fan no matter how long I have been loving them.
Anyway did I say about their past? I'm talking about their recent performances, no one of them deserves to be called as star. Indeed, they were stars few years ago but not at this time. This is just a personal feeling from a new fan, it is your right to agree or not. LoL
Well I'm sorry mate, I dont mean to disrespect your opinion as the fan of them Tongue I personally dont like Man United now because I have lost my bets on them several times lol. But an impatience will lead a team and their fans to no where. I think we could wait the progress of Man United atleast until the half of season. I will end this debate and I hope no one hurt lol

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:34:39 AM

Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole! What a couple! That was the Great Ol' Manchester United, when they really were the Red Devils.

Memories

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:02:26 AM

for this situation, I think we can compare  Zinadine Zidane and Ryan Giggs. When Zidane manage Real Madrid, in the first year he get a champions league with that players. And now with manchester united play in under champions league competition called Europa League, with their squad now they can win the europa league with Ryan Giggs.

Ryan giggs should be much better coach compared with mourinho however Im pretty sure that the reason why manchester united doesnt give ryan giggs the chance to be the next coach is probably they dont want to sack ryan giggs incase he is doing bad so they still let him learn at this moment however mourinho definitely needs to be changed
that was a good way to think about how manchester united treat ryan giggs , but in my opinion it's pretty clear a big team like manchester united won't to hire a manager that not have experience enough like ryan giggs , he must have spent a lot of time enough to manage a club then back to united later. so far i see skybet provide an odds for mourinho to leave 20/1 pretty high  Roll Eyes

That is probably the reason why he is not the coach until today. Obviously manchester united got a good eye for talent so giggs talent wont be wasted just like that so they are still giving some time for giggs to learn . The chances for mourinho to be sacked will be quite high if their performance is still bad until the boxing day
yeah makes sense , giggs wouldn't be appointed by manchester united management until he has managed several clubs at least. and show his quality , jose mourinho to leave manchester united for now seems like wouldn't happened , manchester united would give him two or four months left at least to decide whether he stay or leave.

Yeah Manchester United will not sack Mou for now. He still have a long time to bring United back to the top of the league, for now, I think his name is the best for manchester united. At least at the end of the season, if he can't reach big 4, then he should out.
or he will never ever can make it happen , mourinho have got a very bad reputation since last year start from make chelsea dropped out from european competition , and now manchester united turn. he really need some space , i mean just get some rest from managing any club , he has a problem with his emotion , at least fix it. or he will never be a special one anymore.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:32:06 AM

Who is next highest goal scorer?

•SERGIO AGUERO         8 goals    @2.50
•DIEGO COSTA             9 goals    @3.75
•OTHER PLAYER                           @9.00
•ROMELU LUKAKU         7 goals    @10.00
•ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC 6 goals     @12.00
•ALEXIS SANCHEZ         6 goals    @21.00
•CHARLIE AUSTIN          5 goals    @25.00
•EDEN HAZARD             7 goals     @25.00
•SADIO MANE                6 goals     @25.00
•HARRY KANE                3 goals     @35.00
•ROBERTO FIRMINO       5 goals     @41.00
•JERMAIN DEFOE           6 goals     @41.00
•CHRISTIAN BENTEKE    4 goals     @41.00
•THEO WALCOTT           5 goals      @51.00
•JAMIE VARDY               2 goals      @75.00

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:41:36 AM

Yes maybe the draw is the best result for liverpool in this match. even I think liverpool can't play Adam Lallana, Liverpool will not take a risk as he get an injury in international break. Also Coutinho who played in midweek for brazil and should fly in 12 hours. So for me the draw is the best result liverpool can get in this match.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:58:18 AM

Who is next highest goal scorer?

•SERGIO AGUERO         8 goals    @2.50
•DIEGO COSTA             9 goals    @3.75
•OTHER PLAYER                           @9.00
•ROMELU LUKAKU         7 goals    @10.00
•ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC 6 goals     @12.00
•ALEXIS SANCHEZ         6 goals    @21.00
•CHARLIE AUSTIN          5 goals    @25.00
•EDEN HAZARD             7 goals     @25.00
•SADIO MANE                6 goals     @25.00
•HARRY KANE                3 goals     @35.00
•ROBERTO FIRMINO       5 goals     @41.00
•JERMAIN DEFOE           6 goals     @41.00
•CHRISTIAN BENTEKE    4 goals     @41.00
•THEO WALCOTT           5 goals      @51.00
•JAMIE VARDY               2 goals      @75.00

I am not much into soccer but I like to follow these bets. What site is this? Thanks.
bitcoinmaster44

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

Manchester United vs Arsenal - I think this match will be the new beginning for Red Devils and the end of brilliant form for Arsenal, Sanchez and Bellerin out. Injuries season in Arsenal begins always in November. They should do something with that. EVERY season it's the same story, wrong trainings and physical preperation or just bad luck?

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:39:00 AM

Manchester United vs Arsenal - I think this match will be the new beginning for Red Devils and the end of brilliant form for Arsenal, Sanchez and Bellerin out. Injuries season in Arsenal begins always in November. They should do something with that. EVERY season it's the same story, wrong trainings and physical preperation or just bad luck?
yeah this game is difficult for both sides but Arsenal have the advantage this time as Manchester United are unstable lately with only one win in the last 5 Premier League games and Arsenal having a much better results lately also Alexis Sanchez is Cleared for injury so only Mertesacker and Bellerin is missing from the important players but we will propably see a game with goals from each side so i predict that the game have over 2.5 and both teams to score.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:05:18 PM

yeah this game is difficult for both sides but Arsenal have the advantage this time as Manchester United are unstable lately with only one win in the last 5 Premier League games and Arsenal having a much better results lately also Alexis Sanchez is Cleared for injury so only Mertesacker and Bellerin is missing from the important players but we will propably see a game with goals from each side so i predict that the game have over 2.5 and both teams to score.

An injury of Mertesacker is not a big problem now for Arsenal. They have Xhodran Mustafi and Laurent Koscielny as a  strong wall. But Bellerin position is so important and his injury is a serious problem. A draw game maybe the best result for both team.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:23:33 PM

Yes this will be a very interesting match. In terms of performance the Arsenal players are superior because Sanchez reportedly did not play, but Manchester United should be wary of Ozil. Ozil can give assists to anyone's could be a goal.

This is not a lucrative match for Manchester United for many of the players are will be absent mainstay in this match. Such as Ibrahimovic, Eric Bailly, Chris Smalling, and Luke Shaw. It makes Mourinho must think hard to mix his squad in order to win the game.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:13:11 PM

Yes this will be a very interesting match. In terms of performance the Arsenal players are superior because Sanchez reportedly did not play, but Manchester United should be wary of Ozil. Ozil can give assists to anyone's could be a goal.

This is not a lucrative match for Manchester United for many of the players are will be absent mainstay in this match. Such as Ibrahimovic, Eric Bailly, Chris Smalling, and Luke Shaw. It makes Mourinho must think hard to mix his squad in order to win the game.

We know mourinho doesn't seem to like smalling or luke shaw but Ibrahimovic and Bailly are a big miss.  Arsenal seem like a much stronger team this year so cant see anything else then arsenal win.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:01:37 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
After one week break i will continue to share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 3rd bet for this week will be match between Watford FC v Leicester City

Starting date and time: 19/11/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/watford-fc-v-leicester-city/event/9599977?ref=tipster1

Match:  Watford FC v Leicester City
Betting option: HT-FT Draw/Leicester City
Odd: 5.75
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.086 (86.25mbtc)

Proof:

Tight game, where winner will be decided in 2nd half if you ask me. Watford in good form, and Leicester need some win if they wanna grab top 5. Low number of goals and my prediciton is 0:1 or 0:2 for Foxes this weekend. Good luck to all followers!

tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:26:03 PM

Probably Arsenal is much better and their form is good so that I don't think this would be easy for Manchester United to beat them. Manchester United is still unstable and this big question mark how they will stop them.
Denker
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:32:12 PM

Man United is having home advantage. However I still believe it will be a draw or a win for the gunners.
That's why I think I will place my bet on that one, draw or away. The odd isn't that bad with 1.53.
Both teams to score is a likely scenario as well, odd 1.73.
Ahhrrggg I guess I will have to sleep one more night to make my final decision.
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:20:27 AM

Man United is having home advantage. However I still believe it will be a draw or a win for the gunners.
That's why I think I will place my bet on that one, draw or away. The odd isn't that bad with 1.53.
I think Man United will forget all bad scores and focus on this match as it is the gate of coming back to the competition. Morinho is very clever in terms of motivating players to do the best, as well as the mutual hatred between both coaches.
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:37:41 AM

I think Man United will forget all bad scores and focus on this match as it is the gate of coming back to the competition. Morinho is very clever in terms of motivating players to do the best, as well as the mutual hatred between both coaches.
yeah manchester can win this game if they focus on it with Mourinho having a good record against Wenger he must get the three points from old Trafford also with Sanchez getting back from injury it is possible that Wenger wouldn't play him so becausse he still not 100%fit but i think we will more likely to see both teams scoring
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: